On 12/27/2023 at 6:32 AM, zzl275407434 said:

Like now, the upgrade is needed to activate the master-servant relationship.The master-servant relationship/harem relationship should not be easily initiated (unless cheating).

Simply put, it means one master and multiple servants.
Specifically, a menu is used to manage the harem.

1. Preserve the autonomy of harem members, no need to join the family, similar to a club, they come when summoned and leave when called.
2. (Important)Harem members are prohibited from having sex or marrying anyone other than the master and members of the harem.(preferably made selectable in the menu).
3. Flirting is allowed, leading to stealing someone from another person's harem to become their own.
4. The fame of both the master and harem members increases as the number of harem members grows.
5. Some buffs:"I am satisfied with my harem","All these sisters belong to me","The master's harem is amazing; I want xxx to join too","Someone from our household became someone else's harem? How shameful/exciting..."
6. Master's occupation: Harem management; Servant's occupation: Harem training. Set higher earnings for them.
7. Interactions between harems have an impact.
8. The master may lose a member of their harem due to insufficient dominance/love points, etc.

A personal small idea, hoping to be of help to you.

Hi! These are great ideas. I am quite fond of this in my own game and I have been wanting to implement something like this for a while. I will put it on the priority board and get to it once I finish my current projects. I will come find you when I get started to get more suggestions because you I like your thinking. Thank you so much for reaching out!

On 12/28/2023 at 3:33 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

does sub moving in mean as in roomates i.e non controlled sims?(mainly because family limits are already a pain)

Hi! It should be as playable Sim, they become apart of your household.

19 hours ago, salandercrunch said:

Love the mod. However I get this error when trying to sign a contract:

• Last Module Called: resolver.py
  • Last Function Called: __call__
  • Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs'), CategoryID: resolver:119

Any idea what is causing this?

Hi! Have you removed all mods aside from FF and tried the same interaction to see if the same error occurs?

On 10/15/2023 at 3:13 AM, 1337DragonWolf said:

This is an interesting mod. I was wondering if you would consider public humiliation in the Demean interactions, such as "Tear off [Article of Clothing]", where the Dom/me, say, tears off the sub's bottoms, and the sub has to walk around exposed until they return home. Maybe "Strip down and spank", where the Dom/me removes the bottoms, forces them into a bent over position, and spanks them in front of a gathered crowd.

I mean, I guess it's a bit extreme for a D/s relationship, but maybe an extreme contract could be implemented.

Hi, I am looking into working on something similar to what you brought up a few months ago. I am wondering if there is anything you would like to add to your suggestions for public humiliation? 

for me the mod i throwing a error every time it tries to generate a want for a domineering person. i noticed one thing it gave a domineering person a want to be sub want.

Spoiler

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
An error occurred when attempting to generate Whims for Sims. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) {'argles': ({279137, 279433, 2241253221},),
 'kwargles': {},
 'whim_type': <WhimType.REACTIONARY = 3>,
 'whimset_guid': 16819874067753664655,
 'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.EllaNoir_whimset_Domineering'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

for me the mod i throwing a error every time it tries to generate a want for a domineering person. i noticed one thing it gave a domineering person a want to be sub want.

Hide contents

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
An error occurred when attempting to generate Whims for Sims. (This exception is not caused by S4CL, but rather caught) {'argles': ({279137, 279433, 2241253221},),
 'kwargles': {},
 'whim_type': <WhimType.REACTIONARY = 3>,
 'whimset_guid': 16819874067753664655,
 'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.EllaNoir_whimset_Domineering'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

Which version are you playing?

on  newest but  found  that i had 1 old version of the package that was renamed. i dont rename package files so since it was in my animation folder probably another modder included it by accident. im seeing right now if that clears up the error.

Getting this error when trying to sign contract, mod not functioning. tested with only FlrityFetishes activated as well:

• Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs'), CategoryID: resolver:119
On 12/22/2023 at 1:42 PM, EllaNoir said:

Hi! So just to make I sure I understand, between the siblings it replaces best friends relationship with Contract of Consent? 

Yeah - not quite sure how that happened, maybe it was a unique issue, but it showed up between twins!

On 1/3/2024 at 12:03 AM, mastermorsus said:

Getting this error when trying to sign contract, mod not functioning. tested with only FlrityFetishes activated as well:

I'm also getting this error, so i disabled all my mods except for this one and better exceptions and i still got the error.image.png.bdd203e522564a238125f9352fd560e8.png

16 hours ago, stockphoto said:

Yeah - not quite sure how that happened, maybe it was a unique issue, but it showed up between twins!

I fixed this issue. Please make sure you have the November_1 version. I apologize for this inconvenience! 

On 1/3/2024 at 3:03 AM, mastermorsus said:

4 hours ago, DatGreninja said:

I'm also getting this error, so i disabled all my mods except for this one and better exceptions and i still got the error.image.png.bdd203e522564a238125f9352fd560e8.png

Hey! I used Sign Contract social with the public version Novmber_1 and I get this error. With the Early Access version from December, it does not occur. Therefore, it occurs because it is technically outdated. But the Early Access version will be available on Sunday on here. In the meantime, I will say use at your own risk, nonetheless, in my own personal opinion, I do not think this error will break anything. 

I have this issue where only Sadist/Masochist interactions show up in the social menus for fetish-trait sims. If they only have Dom/Sub or Demeaning/Degraded traits, the Flirty Fetishes menu doesn't show up at all. Weirdly enough, when a fetish sim interacts with a nonfetish sim sometimes the FF interactions DO show up in the suggestions in the initial social menu (greyed out) as does the FF menu (also greyed out and blocked). Any idea how to fix this? I tried removing all mods other than this one, but nothing changes.

4 hours ago, natataniel said:

I have this issue where only Sadist/Masochist interactions show up in the social menus for fetish-trait sims. If they only have Dom/Sub or Demeaning/Degraded traits, the Flirty Fetishes menu doesn't show up at all. Weirdly enough, when a fetish sim interacts with a nonfetish sim sometimes the FF interactions DO show up in the suggestions in the initial social menu (greyed out) as does the FF menu (also greyed out and blocked). Any idea how to fix this? I tried removing all mods other than this one, but nothing changes.

I have uploaded the latest version. This may have solved the issue. Please let me know if nothing changes and I will further investigate. 

21 hours ago, waseem111 said:

The version available for download is still the November version, not the December version

Hi! Can you please tell me where you are seeing this as the November version? 

On 1/16/2024 at 3:41 PM, displaynamesrforlosers said:

This mod was included as 30% Possible Cause in a critical Better Exceptions report. Wondering if there's something I can do to avoid this happening again. 

BE-ExceptionReport.html 605.84 kB · 1 download

Is my mod causing any issues? 

Edit: Have you removed all mods except FF to see if this report occurs? 30% Confidence of possible cause seems to me like there may be some outdated mods causing mine to throw this. Either way, I will see what I can do to help. 

Edited by EllaNoir
On 1/18/2024 at 10:15 PM, BioticVolus170 said:

Thank you so much for this great mod! One question I have; it seems all traits are present in the rewards store besides the "switch" trait, could this be a possible mod conflict/installation error, or was this feature removed? Thank you!

Hi! I'm so glad you like it. So, actually, I just need to add the Switch trait to the Rewards Store. No error, I just forgot to add it when I added it to Wicked Attributes as this Trait came after the others. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience! I will get this added in the next update.

I just downloaded this mod and started playing, I must be missing something.  I have a dom and a sub. When I hit the master menu, then training on her, I only get 1-2 options per choice. Under hard I only have "humiliate".  When I randomly clicked on someone else, I saw there were a bunch more training that I don't have. How do i get those?! Is it because we have a contract already? 

On 1/23/2024 at 10:12 PM, gigagi said:

I just downloaded this mod and started playing, I must be missing something.  I have a dom and a sub. When I hit the master menu, then training on her, I only get 1-2 options per choice. Under hard I only have "humiliate".  When I randomly clicked on someone else, I saw there were a bunch more training that I don't have. How do i get those?! Is it because we have a contract already? 

Hi, can you please remove all mods aside from FlirtyFetishes and see if this still occurs? I do not have an option for training in my current version, so I am a little confused and wonder if this is the correct version to play or if this is my mod at all. Screenshots would also be helpful. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Elle :) this mod has overlapping aspects with Dreams of Surrender by @Kritical; mainly the Dominant / Dominance and Submissive traits. They have different use cases, but being able to level one skill rather than two would lead to an amazing BDSM synergy.

I know this isn't a big help in regards to any issues surrounding the mod, but I thought I'd get in touch because I don't know where else to write this.

Thanks for the mod. It's excellent!