LoversRaperS - Dukky Edition

Originally, I thought this was an issue with Lovers Creatures, but after Lovers Creatures most recent update, I have figured out that the issue I'm having is probably with LoversRaperS.

When I cast the LoversRaperS rape spell on a creature, even if I have set the player success chance to 100%, the rape spell doesn't ever work unless I've casted it on a spriggan. The rape spell does function fine on creatures when they are dead and my character is committing necrophilia, but even then, when I cast the spell on a ghost, wraith, or tentacle monster, all it does is resurrect the creature and cause it to immediately attack me.

The creature reverse-rape settings in the rape settings menu only works when I set it to "always", If I set it to "males only" creatures never reverse-rape NPCs and use submissive poses.

You haven't been keeping up with LC2.5+ Discussion....

On 8/1/2022 at 6:50 PM, LongDukDong said:
On 8/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, darkdragon999 said:

While the missing INI files are included now, they arent listed in the xLoversCreature INI

Can I say ... Ugh? http://www.creationasylum.net/style_emoticons/dubealex/eusa_wall.gif

NOW.. the main INI file has been updated.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100"

has now become

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100,650=100d"

and so forth

The LC25_Main.zip file in the LoversCreatures 2.5+ set was missing some INI files related towards defensive poses, and the entries (example shown above) within the main xLoversCreature.ini file itself. 

The fault is not
LoversRaperS.  Re-Acquire LC25_Main.zip, and it should be fine.   Thankfully, what darkdragon999 stated before even this gave full clarification as to the issue at hand.

I've downloaded the new LC25_Main file, but the LoversRaperS rape spell still doesn't work for me.
The debug rape spell included within LoversCreatures works fine, but the spell from this mod doesn't.
I've even taken the time to entirely reinstall both mods, but the LoversRaperS spell still doesn't work properly on living creatures.

I set male->Female creature to 100%, but i actually ended up having to go into the creatures ini and manually set the skeleton-based gender override for all the creatures I wanted, for some reason setting base percentage chance to 100 in the ini didn't set all creatures to female.

At the same time, the submissive animations for the tentacle monster, ghost, and wraith still didn't function properly. the text "you roughly shove ____ to the ground!" appears in my upper left hand corner, and the tentacle monster even gets knocked down as a ragdoll, but it just immediately gets back up and attacks me.

I've attached a photo of the change I made to my ini that fixed most of the creatures, as well as my ini file for you to review.
I'm still not sure why the tentacle monster, ghost, and wraith still don't work.

what I had to do.PNG

xLoversCreature.ini

Just read... haven't looked deeply into your post.  JUST in immediate response mode:

The GHOST might be an odd case ...  Only if ENSLAVED will it be submissive, I grant you.  Curious as to why myself, but if you DO enslave... it's gonna GET it.  But it does have some entertaining spells attached such as an Ethereal Resist... which could be why it may resist being raped.

1 hour ago, NaamForst said:

I set male->Female creature to 100%, but i actually ended up having to go into the creatures ini and manually set the skeleton-based gender override for all the creatures I wanted, for some reason setting base percentage chance to 100 in the ini didn't set all creatures to female.

The GENDER percentages are 'part' of the percent chance, not all of it.  There's also player chance, back attack chance...

Examining the INI file supplied in attachment:
Hm... 

bDisableRule63...  so femme creatures don't sport 'attachments' when being the aggressor.  Understandable.

iFemaleCreaturePercent.... at 100?    So we're talking all creatures are babes.  Check.

You added more creatures to the skeleton/model-based override, setting all female.  I never tried doing that, but I would have thought that the iFemaleCreaturePercent value would have been sufficient.  That's why Movomo had that in place for those 'not' listed.  However, those that were in the skeleton/model-based override were set to 0% would be male despite the iFemaleCreaturePercent setting

INI checks out fine.

VERIFIED MESHES BSA FILE - KF animations for Ghost, Wraith and Tentacle Monster present.

Tentacle Monster unresponsive to rape.  IS responsive submissively if enslaved.

• Does not have any special spells other than the default LAPF Creature attack spell.
  • Changed Level11 to Level 1 - No change
  • Changed PC Level Offset - No Change
  • Weapon & Shield is unchecked for Ghost
  • Settings of Flies, Walks and Swims - no effect
  • (LoversRaperS) Disabled Hiyokoblock system - no effect

AFTER EXAMINATION STATEMENT:

....................... you have me extremely confused.   There are no 'tokens' that can be given to block rape, I never made any.  There must be some commonality for these three, yet I see nothing so far.

Edited by LongDukDong

The only idea i've got is that the Ghost and the Wraith don't have normal death / knocked down animations and don't turn into ragdolls. The ghost uses shrink.nif and turns into a puddle, and the wraith turns into a pile of cloth. Part of me thinks that this is what's responsible, but the Tentacle Monster dies normally, so I'm not sure.

Speaking of raping enslaved creatures, I've gone into the rape settings menu, mod cross compatibility, and I've set "enslave fatal player rape victims" to off, yet every time I kill a NPC or creature through rape damage, it still enslaves that NPC or creature. I'm not sure why this is.

Well, given I can actually screw them when enslaved means something else is in play, though I do not know what.

THANK YOU for the information about the 'Enslave Fatal' issue. 

Here's a sample from the Wappy 2.0 Final edition where the 'bad end' flag you are setting is handled

if tmpr2.GetIsReference Player == 0 && damag >= damag2 && xLoversRaperSQuest.iLSTEnslave && IsFormValid rTmp
            set rTmp to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" "0256BE" ; Slave Faction
            if tmpr.GetIsReference Player || tmpr.GetInFaction PlayerFaction || tmpr.GetInFaction rTmp
                Call xLoversRaperSQuest.rLSTEnslave tmpr2
                set s0 to 0
            endif
        endif

And a revised version of the code in the Dukky edition:

; Enslave if passes all LST checks and not player or in player or slave faction
        if s1 == 1
            if tmpr.GetIsReference Player || tmpr.GetInFaction PlayerFaction || tmpr.GetInFaction rLST
                Call xLoversRaperSQuest.rLSTEnslave tmpr2
                set s0 to 0
            endif
        endif 

The change performed in the Dukky edition was that I ran a 'test' for LoversSlaveTrader prior to entering this phase.  In essence, made it boringly cleaner and easier to trace.

Ah, but here's the rub....  this test and the enslaving option which you see above is actually enacted BEFORE THE 'BAD END' FLAG you're setting is even checked!   This is apparent within both the classic Wappy edition and this edition.

As the intent was apparent and established  within the ADVANCED SETTINGS menu, this is clearly a design error that needs to be looked into and repaired.

Edited by LongDukDong

EXAMINATION UPDATE:  :cool:

Within this section of code in the Wappy edition:

set damag to ( tmpr2.getMaxAV Health ) * ( xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin + f0 * ( xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMax - xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin )) / 100
set damag2 to tmpr2.getAV Health

Or in the easier to read version in the Dukky Edition:

set s0 to xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin
set s1 to xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMax - s0
set damag to ( tmpr2.getMaxAV Health ) * ( s0 + f0 * s1 ) / 100

.... there exists two values that control the range of damage applied to the victim at the time of rape.

• xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin
  • xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin

Both of these values are set within the OPTIONS >> DAMAGE TYPE submenu.   And they are defaulted to a mere 5-15% of the victim's health score with a little nudge applied if the rapist's Strength, Endurance and Wisdom exceeds the victim's... and that's not much at all. 

There was very little in explanation about the rape-damage rate (above) in this system...  Which means I am going to be updating the Damage Type submenu to acknowledge the default HP and Stats demo which can be adjusted.

OH, and damage applied at the end of sex is only temporary, despite claims of permanent damage.  If an NPC only has 24 hp and your calculation suggests 15 damage... the victim will have 24hp after the rape.  I'm afraid that ModAV is not effective in scripts, and SetAV affects the base reference (ie, rape one bandit ref... all Bandits from the respawned database character will be affected). 

In actuality, the Permanent Damage flag is a bonus 2hp damage flag and 1pt Stat damage flag, and nothing more.

Example in Damage:

; If Permanent damage
        if xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType == 4
            tmpr2.ModAV Health -2
        endif

Really... this is all there is to it. :tounge_xd:  It shouldn't even SAY "Permanent" but more "Bonus Rape Damage" or some shit like that.  And there's some nuances to Stat damage I need to address, including the bonus damage.

As to the inability to turn on/off "Enslave NPC with Fatal Rape", that has been solved.... just not yet uploaded.

Edited by LongDukDong

UPDATE

to version 2.4a

As read, there was an issue involving Fatal Rape and the inability to trigger it if LoversSlaveTrader was enabled, the system always opting to enslave the NPC. A few lines were necessary to fix this issue

But there more.  The system that determined the amount of damage, be it temporary, was not crystal clear.  One could suggest it was downright lacking and incorrectly worded.  One of the options that the Rape Damage menu suggested was to inflict what it perceived as permanent damage.  This was incorrect, as it turned out to be 'bonus damage'. 

For this, and to better depict the amount of damage that may be inflicted upon a target, the menu was rewritten as shown below.

RapeDamage.jpg

As you can see here, we not only see the range of the Health damage, but possible stat damage range, and the 'bonus damage' that is inflicted.  Likewise, the last two options now read as Health Range Settings and Stats Damage Settings, this suggesting that these options allow you to adjust these ranges.

Please know that 'Health Damage' doesn't really apply to the NPC, except in the case that the rape WOULD result in death. Otherwise, a FatalRaped-NPC would still have the Health as they did before rape.  ModAV just doesn't like adjusting health as it does Strength, Intelligence or other settings.

♦       ♦       ♦

Regarding three creatures, the Ghost, the Wraith, and The LoversCreatures Tentacle Monster. These three appear to be incapable of performing a special animation known as 'GetUp'.  Currently, I am unsure why. But it is this particular animation that is required for a target to be raped if... Pushed Down.  As it stands, the system will wait patiently until the GetUp animation is triggered and begin rape thereafter.

However, if the Pushed Down feature is disabled, these three creatures 'may' be raped.  One merely needs to employ the 'Disable Pushback' feature within the Advanced Settings menu.  This is an annoyance, and something that will be looked into further. But for now, this is the only means to 'rape' these three creatures.

Edited by LongDukDong

ALMOST... all of them.  I still need to consider two options

1. See if I can figure out how to apply the 'GetUp' animation to the three monsters if possible... to fix the test
  2. Run a 'skeleton' check for these three specific creatures... exactly and solely by creature skeletons... for an optional test

Oh, I do not like leaving things without resolution.

UPDATE

to version 2.4d

At last, those creatures that do not have a 'getup' animation required for the pushback rape feature may now be subject to rape.  No longer do you need to activate the "Disable Pushback" option in Rape. 

This fix does force the creatures that cannot perform the 'getup' animation to begin the rape animation immediately, essentially disabling pushback in their instances.

Meanwhile, a new token was created which may be applied to creatures within custom mods if their creatures too have no 'getup' animation.  This would assume these creatures are LAPF compatible of course and requires these tokens.

1 hour ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Alright, so now there is perpeturape on NPCs?

No.  Perpeturape only applies to the Player as before.  I didn't change this in any way.

1 hour ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

And it never says "NPC got raped to death".

Well, I have seen that message.  But it took a bit.  Just note this...

On 8/5/2022 at 6:35 PM, LongDukDong said:

Please know that 'Health Damage' doesn't really apply to the NPC, except in the case that the rape WOULD result in death. Otherwise, a FatalRaped-NPC would still have the Health as they did before rape.  ModAV just doesn't like adjusting health as it does Strength, Intelligence or other settings.

So, the target NPC clearly NEEDS to have a very low health score from damage, poison, ... measles...  Before they are being raped if the intent is to rape it to death.

OR the amount of rape damage being applied by the rapist is excessive.  Typically, you only apply a few points of 'temporary' damage.  If the point damage was permanent, then rape-to-enslave which uses the same calculation would result in you finally enslaving an NPC that is already dead.  And that is why I went to work on the Rape Damage menu, clarifying what the damage entails.  If you only have a 5% to 15% HP damage rate (the default setting which is the same again in the Wappy edition), that's not a whole helluva lot of HP damage.

As I had explained, the ModAV command (which the Wappy Version too uses) doesn't like adjusting Health all that much and the NPC's health is restored to its pre-rape state.

Edited by LongDukDong

Hmm but it says ModAV2 in the script.

if s0 == 1

tmpr2.modav2 health damag3

in the previous version (of this version) raping to death in gangbang happened every time on npcs

the npc I am trying it on got the "Shana was raped to death" and then she just stood up again. I am just using the normal health+stat damage, not the permanent. (this latest version)

12 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

in the previous version (of this version) raping to death in gangbang happened every time on npcs

On 8/11/2022 at 5:48 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well, I have seen that message.

Again, I can rape an NPC to death.  I've done it.  BUT based upon the damage you must define in the Rape Damage menu.  By default, rape damage is just 5-15% as I've stated before and cleared up in the menu.  If you cannot rape a person to death, their initial HP isn't low enough for the rape damage to have effect.  And the damage script that handles rape-to-death perform the same calculations, though mine is cleaner and has more comments throughout the code.

Insofar as the rape damage calculations and scripts between the older Wappy edition and this version, the use of ModAV and ModAV2 remain identical.

For example, this is from the original Wappy edition:

if s0
			tmpr2.modAV2 Health damag3
			if damag > damag2
				if xLoversRaperSQuest.iVerbosity >= 1
					if tmpr2.IsRefEssential
						MessageEX "%n was raped into unconsciousness!" tmpr2
					else
						MessageEX "%n was raped to death!" tmpr2
					endif
				endif
			endif			
		endif
		; Rapist recovers 50% of the damage done
		set damag3 to -1 * damag3 / 2
		tmpr.modAV2 Health damag3
	endif
End

And this from the Dukky edition:

; If Damage still registered for victim NPC
        if s0
            tmpr2.modAV2 Health damag3
            if damag > damag2
                if xLoversRaperSQuest.iVerbosity >= 1
                    if tmpr2.IsRefEssential
                        MessageEX "%n was raped into unconsciousness!" tmpr2
                    else
                        MessageEX "%n was raped to death!" tmpr2
                    endif
                endif
            endif			
        endif
        ;
        ; Rapist recovers 50% of the damage done
        set damag3 to -1 * damag3 / 2
        tmpr.modAV2 Health damag3
    endif

End

In both cases, it performs the exact same thing

1) It runs an If...endif block if S0 is true... if damage was registered.

2) It attempts to apply damage to the victim (tmpr2) using ModAV2

3) It runs a test to see if the victim's health is exceeded by the actual damage which WOULD result in death

4) If that's true, it will branch to a message if the target can't die (essential) or can die (which WOULD result in death).

As towards the calculations of Damag, damag2 and Damag3...

The Wappy Edition:

set damag to ( tmpr2.getMaxAV Health ) * ( xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin + f0 * ( xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMax - xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin )) / 100

if xLoversRaperSQuest.iVerbosity >= 3
			printc "Calculated rape health damage to %n: %.0f" tmpr2 damag
		endif

set damag3 to -1 * damag

And the Dukky Version:

; Calculate health damage values
        set s0 to xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMin
        set s1 to xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageHealthMax 
        set damag to ( tmpr2.getMaxAV Health ) * ( s0 + f0 * ( s1 - s0 ) ) / 100
        ;
        if xLoversRaperSQuest.iVerbosity >= 3
            printc "Calculated rape health damage to %n: %.0f" tmpr2 damag
        endif
        ;
        set damag3 to -1 * damag

Now the damage formula in mine is easier to read and appears without you needing to scroll side-to-side (Seriously, I hate that).  But the actual mathematics to calculate the damage is the same.

12 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

the npc I am trying it on got the "Shana was raped to death" and then she just stood up again. I am just using the normal health+stat damage, not the permanent. (this latest version)

That is unusual.  For I did, in fact, rape a victim to death, testing that very aspect when you brought it up.  IF they have insufficient health at the last portion of the script ( tmpr2.modAV2 Health damag3 ), they should indeed die for the health of the calculated damage exceeds the victim's health (if damag > damag2).

And as I stated, it's not Permanent damage.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:34 PM, LongDukDong said:

In actuality, the Permanent Damage flag is a bonus 2hp damage flag and 1pt Stat damage flag, and nothing more.

This is why I redubbed it as "Stats+Health w/ Bonus Dmgs".  It only gives 2pts of HP damage on top of calculated health damage, and 1pt to any stat damaged.

Edited by LongDukDong

30% of 12 is 3.6hp ... 4hp damage on rape (actually 3.6, assuming it rounds 'up')...  So if her full health is 12hp and she's got 5hp left... STILL no death because 1hp would still remain.  OR 2hp remaining if it rounds down.

THIS assuming that there's no difference between the victim's and rapist's Strength, Endurance and willpower.... though that delivers very little difference when values are close.  Extreme differences in those stats can increase rape damage too.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 3 weeks later...

There's some kind of interference with the Realistic Fatigue mod: I get knocked down and robbed but they never take advantage of me, just loiter about and then start attacking again. If I manage to knock down an enemy, casting the Rape spell on them will produce the message about knocking them on the ground, but nothing happens after that. Disabling the mod makes it work fine. Every other function - spells and animations and such - function. It's just this one thing.

I hope there's a way to fix this because I like both mods.

Edited by TenShadows

Well, RaperS is based upon Oblivion's calculated mechanics of Health and Fatigue scores. 

This might sound a bit extreme, but have you tried going into SETTINGS and uploaded/installed the CHAOS MODE preset ini file?  As a test at the least?

(For those that can't find chaos mode, the spoiler is for you)

Spoiler

In Self-Casting spells....

Rape1.jpg\

THEN...

Rape2.jpg

And then...

Rape3.jpg

I heard by some prominent LL developers (some time ago), they tried playing Oblivion's main questline straight, and got raped by nearly every beast they encountered in that mode.

On another vein, have you tried the RAPE ME spell to see if you can get raped by them by that means?

Edited by LongDukDong

Chaos Mode works fine, as does the Rape Me spell. Nothing seems wrong with the mod itself, it's just a weird sort of a mix-up and an unpredictable way different mods can interact: a mod lets your stamina get knocked straight into the negatives and leave you just lying there unconscious, but your mod seems to not have accounted for that, and so this perfect opportunity for unrestricted assault always goes unexploited.

Bit of a bother, really - they seem like such a perfect match.

4 hours ago, TenShadows said:

a mod lets your stamina get knocked straight into the negatives and leave you just lying there unconscious, but your mod seems to not have accounted for that, and so this perfect opportunity for unrestricted assault always goes unexploited.

Actually, incorrect.  As shown below, LoversRaperS doesn't care if the victim's fatigue drops below a negative value or not:

; Obtain Quest Values
    let SuccessPlayer   := xLoversRaperSQuest.PlayerSuccessRate
    let SuccessOther    := xLoversRaperSQuest.OtherSuccessRate
    let borderHealth    := xLoversRaperSQuest.borderHealthRate
    let victimFatigue   := xLoversRaperSQuest.victimMaxFatigue
    let DynamicMode     := xLoversRaperSQuest.dynamicMode

---  ---  ---

; Drastically Reduce chance rate for good health and fatigue if dynamic mode off
    if ( health > borderHealth || dfatigue > victimFatigue ) && DynamicMode == 0
        set dynchance to -1000
        set iLen to sv_Length svChanceDetail
        sv_Insert " HP|Fat threshold fail:-1000" svChanceDetail iLen
    endif

The first set of code indicates some values being acquired from the RaperS config section.  To be specific here, the borderHealth and victimFatigue values which indicate the maximum health and maximum fatigue that a victim may have to avoid being raped.  That, and if Dynamic Mode is on or not

Under the normal circumstance of Dynamic Mode being turned off (and it is by default), the chance of rape is reduced only if the Victim's health (health)  is above the maximum health threshhold for rape,  or if the victim's fatigue (dfatigue) is higher than the fatigue threshhold. 

RapeAttribs.JPG

It matters not if the health and/or fatigue drop below zero or not.  Only that the chance of rape is highly affected (a 1000 percent drop in chance) if either of the chances were to fail.  By default, if the victim's fatigue still has 85% or more of their normal value, or if they still retain half or MORE of their health, rape fails.  The Rapist's health and fatigue settings have been basically wiped down to 0. But if a rapist's health or fatigue were 0 or negative, fat chance they'd be moving about at all anyway.

YET... you called it 'stamina' and not fatigue.  Of that, I wonder if it was a 'rewrite' to eliminate standard fatigue and replace it with their own attribute... which WOULD nix anything relying upon fatigue.  That, I would not be able to account for, let alone anyone else.... if that be the case.

4 hours ago, TenShadows said:

Chaos Mode works fine, as does the Rape Me spell.

There is a bit of a difference in Health and Fatigue with Chaos mode.  In Chaos mode, the fatigue borderline setting for the victim is 100%, meaning that even a fully recovered fatigue would not be enough to halt rape.  There's that and the Health threshhold was raised to 100%, meaning a fullyy healthy victim is susceptible.  Both combined would mean that neither health nor fatigue for the victim would be an issue for the rapist.

There are other settings as well, such as a 100% MINIMUM setting for a surprise from attack, and if the victim was trying to recover after having fallen and is staggering.

Edited by LongDukDong

Well, being that I'm not a modder myself, I can only offer conjecture: something's going on in there to prevent the rape when I'm knocked out. If I dunk up a couple restore health/fatigue potions (it was always fatigue, I just keep mixing it up with stamina from time to time) to bring myself back to the positives, then as soon as I get up again they'll jump at me.

Riddle me this.

Do you have this offending mod in with the LAPF mods or far above in the load order so it loads first?  I would put it up high in the mod order just after the DLC content as it is more of a specific effect (combat, weather...etc). 

The yellow link in my signature goes to a thread with a recommended mod order (a good few paragraphs down)., and it's the mod order I go by.  It depicts placement of mods, even 'suggestions' for placement by identifying where ITEM mods, OVERHAUL mods and so on would go and load before Lovers mods. 

But if this mod is loading after... that could be the cause of conflict.