LoversRaperS - Dukky Edition

If it worked previously with FeebleFlies system, I cannot say.  I haven't changed anything towards the development of RaperS in months.

However, I do need to point out that FeebleFlies did state that his plugin was in beta format, and further placed the following within his page:

On 10/5/2016 at 7:07 PM, FeebleFlies said:

Conflicts:
Other Death Replacers, you can run them with this but which Replacer gets executed can then be random.

FeebleFlies's last post within the OBCE thread was dated 2016 suggesting little to no support.

RaperS has a options where your NPC may be raped to replace near-death incidents, heightened if attacked frombehind or other conditions you may set.  Obviously, this would likely conflict with FeebleFlies system, though you say to the contrary that it functioned.  That it did work together I find strange. Personally, I would think it would not.

One of the major points of RaperS is to allow for rape based upon physical attack.  This obviously would cause conflict with the other mod. There is little I can do as it would suggest the disabling of a main feature in itself.  I have worked to adapt many things to work together. But this is a case of unresolvable conflict.

10 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

If it worked previously with FeebleFlies system, I cannot say.  I haven't changed anything towards the development of RaperS in months.

However, I do need to point out that FeebleFlies did state that his plugin was in beta format, and further placed the following within his page:

FeebleFlies's last post within the OBCE thread was dated 2016 suggesting little to no support.

RaperS has a options where your NPC may be raped to replace near-death incidents, heightened if attacked frombehind or other conditions you may set.  Obviously, this would likely conflict with FeebleFlies system, though you say to the contrary that it functioned.  That it did work together I find strange. Personally, I would think it would not.

One of the major points of RaperS is to allow for rape based upon physical attack.  This obviously would cause conflict with the other mod. There is little I can do as it would suggest the disabling of a main feature in itself.  I have worked to adapt many things to work together. But this is a case of unresolvable conflict.

So in the past early in my modding of Oblivion I did disable OBCE and delete it from Data files... but I put is back and they both worked... LoversRapers has up to this point almost always worked as a death replacer especially with PSE (Player Slave Encounters installed)....

There were only 2 times that Lovers rapers didn't work as intended.... now and shortly after I started playing around with some of the more PG death replacers on Nexus like the Kutree one.... that death replacer disabled the two Lovers death replacers and forced the load screen every time... I have rebuild my game several times since then testing mods and that mod is no where to be found... but for whatever reason the death load screen is now trying to force itself...

Scenarios:

1)When both LoverRapers and OBCE are active I have even been getting the "I fall to the ground" message from OBCE, like the Mod has activated as a death replacer, but the load screen on death forces itself before the mod will let me get back up.... previously I could run both mods with no issues, yes it would be random which one fired but I never got the forced load screen from Vanille game.

2)only LoversRapers is active (with no OBCE) and I have "rape prevents death of player and companions" setting enabled... previously it worked, I got raped and went on with whatever slavery, perpetual gangrape, or getting off light the mod threw at me... not now however... now the Vanille death reload screen forces itself with no option to get back into the game.

3) I have Lovers Rapers set to "rape prevents death:Never" and I use OBCE as the primary death replacer... the only way I got the death replacers to stop the load screen and work properly in the last few days...

The problem with OBCE is its not fully flushed out and tweaking the ini file can be clunky and clumsy at times,  and yes bad tweaking of this ini file can cause problems but I set it a while ago so that shouldn't be the problem this time...  for the most part the dialog on defeat, getting defeated with companions, the way it handles guards and being a criminal as well as.. are excellent and very welcome... however it has alot of scenarios that often don't make sence for the situation or just let you off the hook without getting robbed or raped... and it's inconsistencies are extremely hard to tweak in the ini file.

Near as I can tell the problem seems to be from Lovers Rapers or something with Oblivion... for whatever reason the death reload screen insist on activating before the death replacer can activate... Oblivion over writing or over powering this feature in the Mod... and when this conflict happens between Oblivion and LoversRapers it effects OBCE as well... for the moment I should be able to get by with OBCE as the sole death replacer but it would be nice to get things back to normal....

I did look for solutions since this is a weird bug that's happening to me and only out of the blue with no other mod I could point to as a possible conflict or culprit:

1)On nexus there is a mod page for a "disable load screen" it's intended purpose was to allow players to watch their deaths if they had a bullet time mod that showed an "epic heros" death... it does this by extending the time that it takes for the load screen to appear (to about 16 hours)... but presumably your still registered as dead and won't get resurrected... now the mod page on Nexus is still active but the file is missing... so I was not able to download and test this mod.

2) the other PG death replacers on nexus mention "registering a death" as a key component of applying penalties to a resurrect player... If Vanilla Oblivion has a registering a death function it could be interfered with.

I don't have a good ammont of experience making mods, and certainly not for Oblivion... and I understand you probably don't want to make a bug fix for 1 player.... but if others start to have this problem or your motivated to make a bug fix... I think the problem is either in Oblivion "registering a death" not sure if Vanilla game does this but the PG death replacers on Nexus make reference to it... or the reload screen needs to be disabled, interfered with, weakened... so the "rape and slavery " has time to begin before the load screen appears. 

And maby my problem will go away... everything was working before... not sure why it stopped. 

Edited by Burensc
2 hours ago, Burensc said:

I did look for solutions since this is a weird bug that's happening to me and only out of the blue with no other mod I could point to as a possible conflict or culprit:

You label it a bug.  That is an incorrect assessment.  Please recognize that this is a conflict between the two systems, and they should not have worked for you in the first place.

According to FeebleFlies's own post, his Death Replacer would indeed have conflicts with systems that had their own. In fact, it has its own rape-determination system for fallen targets.  Of course, RaperS has such a replacer which permits the attacker to rape the victim instead of killing the victim.  That the two, OBCE and RaperS,  have such systems would immediately have me state unequivicalbly that the two will not and never should work together. 

You wish to point to a culprit as to why it isn't working? That is because the two are incompatible.

2 hours ago, Burensc said:

1)On nexus there is a mod page for a "disable load screen"  ..... but the file is missing... so I was not able to download and test this mod.

You might be having some connection issues...  I had absolutely no issue downloading that mod.  The file is merely an ESP entitled "No Load Screen on Death-5824.esp

Unfortunate for you, the terms state "You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances", so I cannot attach the file for your use.

Now again, I will quote from FeebleFlies own thread, highlighting completely necessary points of interest:

On 10/5/2016 at 7:07 PM, FeebleFlies said:

Death Replacer:
Whenever the player health hits zero (or a value defined in the ini), the player gets unconscious and hits the ground and stays there for a time defined in the ini. Theoretically multiple scenarios could then happen. If the so called easyMode is active nothing much will happen and when the player gets up combat continues.
However if that is not the case then after the player is able to get up a villain from all surrounding hostile NPCs is chosen. Usually that is the last attacking NPC (can be defined in the ini). This NPC can then choose to ignore the player and go about his day, but if the NPC is evil then he might want to use the now weakened player. He might ask for money or decide to rape the player.

This is a system that includes its own RAPE system.  Just like you are NEVER to use LoversPlunder with RaperS, as it has its own rape system, you are quite advised not to use this system with RaperS for the exact same reason.  Only one or the other.  Not both.

And that's it.

Edited by LongDukDong
4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

According to FeebleFlies's own post, his Death Replacer would indeed have conflicts with systems that had their own. In fact, it has its own rape-determination system for fallen targets.  Of course, RaperS has such a replacer which permits the attacker to rape the victim instead of killing the victim.  That the two, OBCE and RaperS,  have such systems would immediately have me state unequivicalbly that the two will not and never should work together. 

His page also says that other death replacers in conflict... it would be random which one gets executed, implying you can't control which one fires by tweaking the Ini files but that at least one would fire... which has been my experience over the last 2 months, but not my experience over the last 2-3 days.... but it still doesn't explain why when OBCE is totally Uninstalled and missing from data folder... LoversRapers has stopped working and the vanilla game forces its load screen... and remember right now I'm working on a fresh install with proven safe mods.

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

You might be having some connection issues...  I had absolutely no issue downloading that mod.  The file is merely an ESP entitled "No Load Screen on Death-5824.esp

I will try this agian later... if I couldn't get it for connectivity reasons maby I can get it later...  still no guarantee it will work tho since it's just a timer mod

So yeah I did more testing and it seems that the death replacer on LoversRapers is not working at all for me... I can't explain.... but unlike OBCE I did notice this mod is still maintained....  

Is there any chance of a death replacer update or add on for loversRapers? OBCE is an Abandoned work in progress and the ini file and its responsiveness shows... so for instance the ini file of OBCE asks how much health I would like to have when I wake up from consciousness... I set it to 25%... never works always awake with 100% health...  it has unfinished features like knocking out NPCs... something already done by LoverSlaveTrade... supposedly I can get robbed when I lose... has never happened.... it asks if I want things easy... I say NO I want things hard... it let's me off the hook once and a while... 

Now this Dukky version of loversRapers is very responsive to menu tweaking and has cross mod support to things like PSE LST and more... OBCE is unlikely to get an update anytime soon... is there any way to get the few really good features of OBCE as cross mod support with LoversRapers, or a stripped down version of OBCE as an add on with LoversRapers as a master call it "LoversRapers death replacer enhancement" or something.... or just include the 3 feature that OBCE does really well into LoversRapers....

Features I really like and some of my characters need....

1) the guards can knock you out and drag you to jail... in a lovers rapers version of OBCE after you get your ass kicked by city guard or legion when you resist arrest you don't die (maby raped on the spot but not die) when you come too dialog options: go to jail (vanilla, loversTruecrime, or dark bloodlines compatible with little to no extra work) or PSE begging for not going to Jail.

2) Second thing OBCE does extremely well is team battles with a bunch of companions.... With LoversRapers as death replacer if I got 2, 3, or 4  companions and we get into fight with a large team of bandits (unleveled and or out class my team from MOO or OOO) or a fight with a bunch of Daedra... they start winning and raping us... but they don't rape all of us... so me or my companion has 20-30 second to kill all the enemies... literally they are just as helpless as the rape victims when someone comes from behind with a mace or sword... or I forget to use the rape Orientation spell to tell my companions not to rape... similar fight but this time my companions start raping the enemy and then I'm still stuck with 3 of them, next thing you know my whole team's down and out and it all feels really stupid and breaks immersion...

OBCE on the other hand because it knocks you out and you can set a timer during larger group fights instead of team mates making really stupid tactical decisions to start rape early I can set my own timer to 30-45 seconds (giving time for the fight to end) and I can use a separate mod from Nexus (called essential timer) to set my Essential companions to be knocked out for 1:30-3 mins... so when your down... your down no getting back up until after the robbery and rape (and maby PSE)... but still having it as a challenging fight.

Now OBCE is not perfect in this respect because after my whole team is down the enemy waits until I wake up to try and rape which is a bit clunky.

3) Traps... I have moded my trip wire and pressure plate traps from the Vanilla game to do alot of damage.... most insta kill you... loversRapers when death replacer is working... If I get killed by a trap will teleport me and the nearest enemy who could be 2 rooms away and doesn't know I'm there to each other for a rape secession... location could/probably be outside the mesh walls so after the rape we fall into the void and COC.... where as OBCE relies on a knock out mechanism for its death replacer, I get hit with a trap, and after that I get knocked out for my 30 secs and then get back up.... no breaking immersion or glitching for rape....

Those 3 features I think would greatly improve LoversRapers and make OBCE totally Obsolete...

Now I don't know what would actually be involved in this technically or permission wise...

But for LoversRapers to handle the group fights better all I think it needs is a player knock out mechanism and an Option to prevent rape until after combat ends (maby even resurrecting enemies from the winning side)... after the rape begins LoversRapers has all the built in Mechanics to rob losing players and cross mod support enslave the player.... 

Something along the lines of:

Hostile+unconscious opponents +combat ended = rape (and bad endings)

Similar story with the guards knock out for losing a fight with the guards and auto jail time or dialog for Jail or PSE if PSE is installed....

OBCE has a ton of not working, partially working and other redundant features, or somewhat useless features like duals and brawls (they count as crime/assault), and If I want a fight like that I go to "Club Cats" which has loversRapers support or Freejas Boxing mod which I really like but it's all the way down in Leyawiin (and I disabled fast travel for Immersion)

I will try and get my LoversRapers mod working as a death replacer agian... maby I have a load order problem or something... but if these 2 mods are as incompatible as you say it would be nice to get the 3 things OBCE does better into LoversRapers as it is the better functioning and maintained mod.

Edited by Burensc

Okay.... here's the deal.  Rape exists if your PLAYER's HP drops below a certain point, IF the chance of Rape by the Enemy is a success, if the NPC/Player dispositions are so various, IF the raper's personality is low enough, and IF the percentage for the Gender allows, and IF the player is being attacked from behind or not.  Its multiple chances based on the configuration.  These are the same chances for you to rape the NPC as any NPC rapes you.  The only EASY chance of rape of an NPC is if they are asleep.

If you so choose to load the CHAOS ini file, rape is gonna happen much more often, especially when attacked from behind.  For the player, it is not a death replacer... just based on the low HP and the attack.  And it can be really bad if it is perpeturape.

The death replacer feature is for NPCs, this pertaining to mods such as PlayerSlaveEncounters, PlayerRapeSlave, or whatnot.

On 1/27/2023 at 12:53 AM, LongDukDong said:

As towards adding new features, I already summed it up half a year ago

On 7/10/2022 at 5:44 PM, LongDukDong said:

As towards the final suggestion, that would likely interfere with other mods that are already in play with LoversRaperS which account for other Rape-based features.  One I am aware allow mod's rape system to also subjugate players into slaves.  To account for one new feature, this could very well eliminate compatibility with the others. And the values and their calculations will remain the same as they have for all these years.  So, ... nope.

In fact, this discussion also had the individual wonder about the player getting raped.  And I had to explain the same thing

Am I going to do an patch to let RaperS work with OBCE?

No.  Period.

ONE or the other.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Okay.... here's the deal.  Rape exists if your PLAYER's HP drops below a certain point, IF the chance of Rape by the Enemy is a success, if the NPC/Player dispositions are so various, IF the raper's personality is low enough, and IF the percentage for the Gender allows, and IF the player is being attacked from behind or not.  Its multiple chances based on the configuration.  These are the same chances for you to rape the NPC as any NPC rapes you.  The only EASY chance of rape of an NPC is if they are asleep.

If you so choose to load the CHAOS ini file, rape is gonna happen much more often, especially when attacked from behind.  For the player, it is not a death replacer... just based on the low HP and the attack.  And it can be really bad if it is perpeturape.

The death replacer feature is for NPCs, this pertaining to mods such as PlayerSlaveEncounters, PlayerRapeSlave, or whatnot.

As towards adding new features, I already summed it up half a year ago

In fact, this discussion also had the individual wonder about the player getting raped.  And I had to explain the same thing

Am I going to do an patch to let RaperS work with OBCE?

No.  Period.

ONE or the other.

I never had a problem with the settings on this LoversRapers... it's very well put together at this point... I also understand that loversRapers is just a big math equation... I have combat overhauls that make me use Fatigue like Magic for time blocks and parry defense and attacks... so I turn fatigue off for lovers rapers... I normally only have the threshold at %10 health too... but then after that it's 100% chance.... but if I go to club cats I turn the health threshold up between 30-50% or turn it up past 50% health but then reduce the chance of success......

I understand why you won't patch... I kind of figured since OBCE is WIP and not being updated anymore...

But an add on for "option to be knocked out by guards (going to jail or PSE dialog)" or Option to be knocked out until combat ends (recommend for more then one companion) would be a nice feature....

LoversRapers is great if my character is solo fighting it represents me being overpowered very nicely... but the more companions I add the more the math shows and breaks immersion...

You should try OBCE (with Enhanced first person camera from nexus), and see it's charm.... keep in mind I put timers on my companions knock out and extended my own timer on the mod...

I don't know how technical adding a feature or two of this nature so if it's too hard to build from scratch, patch, or bash I understand. 

I will drop the subject from here on out... but will give you an update if LoverRapers starts working it's death replacer agian.

Edited by Burensc

I think I figured out why LoversRapers stop working... I had just done a bunch of Combat Overhauls upgraded the blocking and parry experience as well as tweaked MOO to imitate "hardmode" (since they are not compatible).... I wanted the combat style of hardmode... but wanted the enemies both number and variety from MOO...

It is faster paced kill or be killed combat, no tanky damage sponges... you need skill and not stats to tank shots, ect, ect....

Between lvl 1 and 5 most stuff is able to one shot kill... head shots from cod style...  apparently LoversRapers "death replacer" function doesn't respond well to -300hp... once I got my endurance up LoversRapers started working agian...

So yeah OBCE and LoversRapers work fairly well together... OBCE left to it's own devices does not always fire, and is hard to tweak in the ini file... I found best results are to let boss do the sorting... then manually place OBCE and "Deadly traps" last in the load order... otherwise you almost never get OBCE to fire.... assuming you want OBCE... on certain characters I would definitely want to use it less. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep getting this error, tried uncommenting the default LAPF anims, still go it. Load order has the mentioned plugins in the correct order. Creatures latest 2.5+ is installed. I could just turn popups off as most anims work fine, a few flip out in final stage which would SEEM to correlate with a POS(ition) issue but I'm not sure. Any help appreciated.

EDIT: Turns out I errantly followed the instructions on the LAPF page to delete the .ini files from 1 - 200 even though I suppose that advice is not directed at first time installers, looking back... either way, problem solved, restored the LAPF .ini's (Keyword for others with same mistake: xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosindex )
Screenshot109762.png

65436543637.png

Edited by BaronOfBirchmen
  • 2 weeks later...

Best NPC has lower level than you.  health and endurance and fatigue are lower than yours.

You use the rape spell.

You can sneak up from behind, this is where the chance is greatest.

Or during a fight. The NPC should have less than a quarter of his health when you use the spell.

And for the settings see/read the original thread, the spoilers

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15117-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

Console: not ready

? wrong load order ?

Or you still have sex. A sex spell was not removed  so the Lovers system thinks you still have sex.  Can you have normal sex ? But then you get a message box with "sex can not start error"

------------

The sex spell:

To remove the spell opening the console:
Click on the your character
then type:  removespell xx03BFD5

then press enter key.
XX is the load order ID of the Lovers with PK.esm ( check the number in your modmanger )

But I think it is a wrong load order:

Load order see here.   Also scroll down and see " Sex does not start ( error message) "

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

sorry i wasn't too clear there is no spell that opens the console, i open the console up myself and it says that my player character is not ready to use the rape spell. is there some quest im missing thats apart of the mod? also the rape me spell works just fine.

Edited by syndrose
adding context

I didn't mean a spell that opens the console, you open it with the ^key

Lovers use a spell during sex, you don't cast,see or notice it, the lovers script use it. And this sell is removed at the end of sex. But it can happen that it is not removed correctly, then you get a "Not ready" message box ( not a console message ).  But the message does not say why you are not ready.  So you remove the "background Lovers spell" with the console to see if that fixes the problem.

But if the rape me spell works you can have sex, so there is no still active "background Lovers spell"

So your Lovers rapers settings are not good  or your load order is wrong ( or both )

1 hour ago, syndrose said:

the spell works now but now the characters dick stretches off into the distance...

A mod has overwritten the LAPF skeleton. Install the skeleton again.

Read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

scroll down to;   Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

there is a file with the skeletons.  ( so you don't have to install LAPF again. And if you use Lovers Creatures then you would have to install it again too )  Just install the LAPF BBB skeletons with floating weapon fix.7z    and you are done. Let it overwrite the skeleton in your game folder.

And if you install a new BBB-armor, BBB-clothes, animation/pose, or race mod unpack the mod first and check if there are skeletons in the file, delete the skeletons before you install the Mod.

Only the LAPF skeleton has penis bones, you can not use other skeletons.

Or archive invalidate does not work right.  Use SkyBSA , a OBSE Plugin.

Edited by fejeena
23 hours ago, syndrose said:

how do i install "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP 1.11"?

I don't understand. Just like you install other mods.

The mod does not have folders, not even a ini.  So you put the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp in your data folder. Set the esp active in your Modmanager.

You can also install the addon LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp. Ecp in your data folder.

Or with Oblivion Modmanager you can create a O-Mod, or you use MO2.

Sort your load order.

And you install the LAPF version from the LAPF Supplemental Plugin Pack 1

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

unpack and install only what you like.  You can not install all ! / see folder "Pick one or the other - NOT BOTH"

---------

EDIT:  and why you ask it here? why not in the LAPF or AdultPlayPlus thread?

Edited by fejeena
21 hours ago, jackpotzeroseven said:

>"As before, LoversRaperS should be placed after LoversVoiceSSPplus in the load order, or directly above/before the Lovers with PK.esp file."

> Lovers with PK.esp is tagged as a master for LoversRaperS

???

Load order

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Load order:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

• 4 months later...

I can't change the settings in this mod. I tried Wappy's version, same issue. Something is preventing my game to make any changes in this mod's configuration.

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Oblivion.esm
SNcrafting.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
MigMaster.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Oblivion Scaling Unclusterfucked.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul_Faces.esp
SNcrafting-Wildlife.esp
Improved NPC Faces for OCOv2.esp
OCO Unused Eyes and DLC Eyes Incorporated.esp
OSU UOP Patch.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
SNcrafting.esp
Skyrim Ingredients.esp
SNcrafting-Minning.esp
NPC Hair Matches Beard.esp
SkyrimizedFollowers.esp
MigMiscellanea.esp
QZ Easy Menus.esp
Vacuity.esp
WeatherEffects.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
DispMiscPatch_LandmarksOfCyrodiil - Sutch Village Patch.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
OCOv2 - DLC Addon.esp
SkyrimizedFollowersKOTN.esp
BFG's Open All the Gates.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
PersuasionOverhaul.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
OUT BSA.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
DispMiscPatch_ChapelsofCyrodiil - Sutch Village Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_LandmarksOfCyrodiil - Reedstand Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_AddSomeFlavorRoadsideInns - GottshawVillage Patch.esp
SNcrafting-Shop.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCRAFT - Better Camps Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_AFK_Weye - Reworked Posts Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_TheLostSpires_ArtifactsRemastered_Patch.esp
SNLumber-Mill.esp
Elz - Realistic Gravity.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
EnchantmentRestore.esp
EnchantmentRestore_Wells.esp
1em_Vilja OCOv2 Alternative.esp
OCO uses merged teeth.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
SB_WeaponDropFix.esp
Skyrim Style Food.esp
Skyrim Abilities-Powers.esp
LINK.esp
CIBLppSupport.esp
ProgressTracker.esp
xLCR.esp
CIBFilterPatch.esp
Ragdolls.esp
Ragdolls for Oblivion - Filter Patch for Mods.esp
AutoRegen.esp
No weapon or armor decay.esp
Carry Weight Modifier x100.esp
VKVII Skin_Khajiit.esp
VKVII Skin_Argonian.esp
DispMiscPatch_ESOImports - Vergayun Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_AncestorMothsExpanded - AddSomeFlavorPriories Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_AncestorMothsExpandedMerge - AddSomeFlavorPriories Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Av Latta Magicka - Migck Misc Poison Fists Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Better Forts - Vergayun Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_BrotherhoodRenewed - SewersForEveryCity Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_BrumaGuildReconstructed - Mixxa77ModsMerge Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_BrumaGuildReconstructed - Order of the Lamp Redux Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_TheLostSpires_LandmarksOfCyrodiil_Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_ESOImports - Sutch Village Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Ducks and Swans - Reedstand Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_ImpeREAL City Unique Districts GEW - Honor Thy Dead Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_ImpeREAL City Unique Districts Market - The Black Mirror Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_ImpeREAL City Unique Districts Merged - Honor Thy Dead Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_ImpeREAL City Unique Districts Merged - The Black Mirror Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_NIARA - PTArtifacts Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCOv2 - Adoring Fan No Beard.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCOv2 - VKVII Argonian and Khajiit Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCRP - Original Brown Leather Armor Restored.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCRP_VGR_Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Sanguinare Vampiris - Vile Lair Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Sanguinare Vampiris Reversed Feeding - Vile Lair Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Street Vendors of Cyrodiil - People Live Here Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Unique Forts Gold Coast - Bounty Quests Patch.esp
DispMiscPatch_Unique Forts Gold Coast - UOP Patch.esp
OCO Face Updater (Fixes Normal and Age Maps on Save Load).esp
Ultimate Leveling.esp
Better Baurus For OCOv2 (Younger Version).esp
Better Martin For OCOv2 (Vanilla Hair Version).esp
Better Uriel Septim For OCOv2 Vanilla Hair.esp
More Bosmer-Esque Mankar Camoran.esp
SafeCloningFunction - Filter.esp
DispMiscPatch_OCRAFT - Filter Patch for Mods.esp
DispMiscPatch_RadiantAI NPCs Alive Cyrodiil - OCRAFT Int Patch.esp
OCOv2 - Filter Patch for Mods.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
WorldMapsForAllWorldspaces.esp

Majority of these esps are disabled for the bashed patch.