LoversRaperS - Dukky Edition

OBSE, Puggy not working? Because game is in C : program files

Windows prevents OBSE and its plugins from working properly. And doesn't allow Pluggy to rewrite the ini files.

( a (bad) workaround would be to open the ini files and change and save the ini.  ini are in data/ini folder )

Lovers Mods never in the Bashed Patch

At the end of your load order ( below the Bashed Patch )

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Delete xLCR.esp.  It is a LoversCreture test esp for modders.

And your Load order.

Read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 3:18 PM, fejeena said:

Load order

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Load order:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Can you explain to me like I am a complete idiot how to get more variety of sex animations when using this mod, I feel like I am not getting the full list and I would like a lot more animations.

You use the Lovers Setting spell: "  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) "

In the Menu you see  [ Settings for Animation and Positions ]  you click it.

next menu page you see [ Set Additional  Animation Automatically ]  ON or OFF.  If it is Off you click it to set it to ON

And read the LAPF page

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4:

The  spoiler.

Also in the first spoiler above  (Technical details of what is included: )   are some tips, like :

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

23 hours ago, bastuden said:

Can you explain to me like I am a complete idiot how to get more variety of sex animations when using this mod, I feel like I am not getting the full list and I would like a lot more animations.

Within the LoversRaperS system, even the edition prior to my revision, there are a collection of .ini files.

The INI file you wish to examine is the LoversRaperS_Motion.ini file.

The Motion Ini file is a file which allows you to specify which particular sex animations may be played depending upon the actions taken.  The INI begins with a series of instructions, noting the SPOS (Sex Position) groups. And it also indicates how you specify the sex animations, including negative values for reversed positions. 

After that, you have the collections of sex animation sets.  Sets such as Male on female, female on female.... from front... from behind...  and a bit of Necrophilia to boot.

However, the Motion Ini file has THREE collectives of sets.  The first collective is for the Default LAPF animations, the ones predefined for use.  The second collective is for a Version 3 Revised BBB Lovers Resource Pack, and the third is a Version 2 Lovers Resource pack (not BBB).

NOTE:  I didn't think a rapist would really want JUST a blowjob, so you likely won't find much oral sex in the default listings.

♦       ♦       ♦

For a complete list of the poses available for LAPF, remember that the LAPF package has a JPG file...

Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg

This file holds the list of all default sex animatics designed for Human X Human actions... up to pose #200.  IDs beyond 200 are defined for Human X Creature animations.  And poses 20 to 25 are SPOS 5 animatics meant for PK Extender.

Edited by LongDukDong

And you can change the Sex animation during sex ( rape and normal Sex) with the grab Key ( Z  or German keybord Y )

grab key = forward

grab key + Shift = backward animation

Always only in the category that the rapist chose. If he/she started with from behind you can switch forward and backward through all from behind animations.

Mebby a little off-topic... mebby not.  Perhaps a private rant.  But I wish LAPF had a command token/feature that would disable the "Change Animation During Sex" option.  Some mod authors actually defined specific sex animatics to play through.  For example, the NPC is meant to be stuck in a pillory and humiliated during one of the arcs within LoversGGBlackmail.

Were that the case, I would have that as an option that the player would not be able to change position if raped without using the Rape Me spell.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help?

I got the Rape mod working, but I'm trying to make it possible to die from rape. I have damage chance to 100% and the bad end option set to "off", and damage sometimes happens, but it's like either that the damage happens once or that health doesn't decrease past a certain point. I also have the damage delay set to max at 1.0.

I got it working a long time ago, but I couldn't get it working now even after fiddling with the settings. Maybe I'm missing something?

Edit: I noticed that my character went unconscious from the rape, probably instead of dying, if that helps.

Edited by Frith Prey

Have you read the setting guide in the original thread?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

Damage Type :  I use health ( no Stats )

Rape Damage Chance  = if player or NPC receive damage.    50%  = only during every second rape.. Set to 100 = every rape

Health damage amount  = how much damage. The percent of the remaining health.  That's why the NPC/Player loses a lot during the first rape, and then less and less afterwards. The NPC/Player only dies when you can not divide one health point. I use 33%

But I never die because I'm the one who rapes the NPCs. And I use the original Mod, not sure if the damage system is changed in this version.

And after you have changed settings you get a "report" in the menu what your new settings do.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you read the setting guide in the original thread?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

Damage Type :  I use health ( no Stats )

Rape Damage Chance  = if player or NPC receive damage.    50%  = only during every second rape.. Set to 100 = every rape

Health damage amount  = how much damage. The percent of the remaining health.  That's why the NPC/Player loses a lot during the first rape, and then less and less afterwards. The NPC/Player only dies when you can not divide one health point. I use 33%

But I never die because I'm the one who rapes the NPCs. And I use the original Mod, not sure if the damage system is changed in this version.

And after you have changed settings you get a "report" in the menu what your new settings do.

I have my settings like that (give or take the health damage amount), but it's like once I reach the point where it would have killed it it doesn't do the damage and I fall unconscious, I think. 

Edit: Forgot to mention, I did read that guide.

Edited by Frith Prey
13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Nope.  The damage system is the same.  Oh, I cleaned up the code so lines do not continue way off screen. But the defined values, the default settings and the calculations to determine damage and death (even the overrides for Player Slave Encounters or the FuroTrap option where Daedric rape becomes tentacle chair/tub rape) all remain as functional.

I've been asked "Can I change it so..."... often enough.  I keep repeating nope.  Not changing the formulas of functions. I've added content to be sure. But I will not do anything to change defined variables, nor change functionality.

First Menu option to tweak:  OPTIONS SETTINGS.

Spoiler

ScreenShot618.png

Here, I show the same settings as fejeena had indicated, that the Rape Damage Chance be 50%, and that it be Health only.  Initially, it is set to a mere 10% for the chance, and set to Stats rather than Health.  This by way of the INI file RaperS_Default.Ini that is loaded at game start (LoversRaperSQuest.rDamage and LoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType). There is, of course the Chaos and Custom INI files that also accompany the package.

But ALSO of importance...

The Second Menu option to tweak:   THE ADVANCED SETTINGS.

Spoiler

ScreenShot621.png

Here, I define that the player is not going to be perpetually raped when the HP drops to 0, nor is enslaved (requiring other mods), but that the options to save the NPCs upon a Bad End are turned off, and the rape victim indeed dies. Again, this too is pre-defined within the INI file as perpetual rape. But its for you to decide how to play, correct?

Still, this does require that the NPCs to take damage as configured in the previously defined menu in conjunction with the Bad End NPC saving feature to be turned Off.

And before you ask why is there STAT damage and HEALTH damage, this because the system works with other plugins that allow for NPCs to be subdued and enslaved it certain stats fall below a certain mark. That's how it was before I chimed in with this iteration.

ScreenShot634.png

It took a few sessions for a healthy young maiden to succumb, so no... it wasn't one rape session with just three rapists.  She wasn't THAT sickly.

Edited by LongDukDong
56 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Nope.  The damage system is the same.  Oh, I cleaned up the code so lines do not continue way off screen. But the defined values, the default settings and the calculations to determine damage and death (even the overrides for Player Slave Encounters or the FuroTrap option where Daedric rape becomes tentacle chair/tub rape) all remain as functional.

I've been asked "Can I change it so..."... often enough.  I keep repeating nope.  Not changing the formulas of functions. I've added content to be sure. But I will not do anything to change defined variables, nor change functionality.

First Menu option to tweak:  OPTIONS SETTINGS.

Hide contents

ScreenShot618.png

Here, I show the same settings as fejeena had indicated, that the Rape Damage Chance be 50%, and that it be Health only.  Initially, it is set to a mere 10% for the chance, and set to Stats rather than Health.  This by way of the INI file RaperS_Default.Ini that is loaded at game start (LoversRaperSQuest.rDamage and LoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType). There is, of course the Chaos and Custom INI files that also accompany the package.

But ALSO of importance...

The Second Menu option to tweak:   THE ADVANCED SETTINGS.

Hide contents

ScreenShot621.png

Here, I define that the player is not going to be perpetually raped when the HP drops to 0, nor is enslaved (requiring other mods), but that the options to save the NPCs upon a Bad End are turned off, and the rape victim indeed dies. Again, this too is pre-defined within the INI file as perpetual rape. But its for you to decide how to play, correct?

Still, this does require that the NPCs to take damage as configured in the previously defined menu in conjunction with the Bad End NPC saving feature to be turned Off.

And before you ask why is there STAT damage and HEALTH damage, this because the system works with other plugins that allow for NPCs to be subdued and enslaved it certain stats fall below a certain mark. That's how it was before I chimed in with this iteration.

ScreenShot634.png

It took a few sessions for a healthy young maiden to succumb, so no... it wasn't one rape session with just three rapists.  She wasn't THAT sickly.

I have those settings set like that. Damage chance is set to 100%, does health damage (roughly around 35%), and bad end is set to "off", but still have those issues. It just seems to not do the health damage once health is low enough that rape would kill.

Death by rape is meant to be a rarity.  Hence why even a 50% Rape Damage Chance is so minor.  a 35% rating even more-so. Death by sex, while a possibility, is meant to be an unexpected and near unthinkable instance unless the victim is seriously weak in the first place.

If death by rape is meant to be a more-oft issue, a 50% Rape Damage Chance setting may not suit your desire, and I found erally slow to get damage.  I found that a 100% setting would end my Level 1 player after roughly 8-10 sessions. 

You can see that I did perform tests myself, and found I could have my Ice Elf Ilya perish by way of being pleasured punishingly. If after that your NPCs still cannot die, are they somehow set to "Essential"?

Do know that there are NPCs that are considered essential, and cannot die or be slain.... or until the game removes such flag.  Example:   Members of the Dark Brotherhood are essential until... "Purification".  Then they lose said flag.  Rape by death would not slay anyone until this quest begins and its code strips the members of that flag.

Otherwise, you may have some other mod interfering.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Death by rape is meant to be a rarity.  Hence why even a 50% Rape Damage Chance is so minor.  a 35% rating even more-so. Death by sex, while a possibility, is meant to be an unexpected and near unthinkable instance unless the victim is seriously weak in the first place.

If death by rape is meant to be a more-oft issue, a 50% Rape Damage Chance setting may not suit your desire, and I found erally slow to get damage.  I found that a 100% setting would end my Level 1 player after roughly 8-10 sessions. 

You can see that I did perform tests myself, and found I could have my Ice Elf Ilya perish by way of being pleasured punishingly. If after that your NPCs still cannot die, are they somehow set to "Essential"?

Do know that there are NPCs that are considered essential, and cannot die or be slain.... or until the game removes such flag.  Example:   Members of the Dark Brotherhood are essential until... "Purification".  Then they lose said flag.  Rape by death would not slay anyone until this quest begins and its code strips the members of that flag.

Otherwise, you may have some other mod interfering.

I'm trying to make it so I can die from sex, not just other NPC's. I do think, somehow, I become essential somehow while being raped, as I get a message that I become unconscious during sex. I can die from other sources though, so perhaps it's a sex mod doing that. Any idea what mod it could be?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Fundament.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
MigFEA.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
RMDailyIncome.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
SetBody.esp
MidasSpells.esp
RshAlchemy.esp
Bundlement.esp
bgMagicEV.esp
bgMagicEVStartspells.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LHS PK Extended Patch.esp
xLCR.esp
Balanced Creatures.esp
LoversCumEater.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
TeddyChest.esp

I don't see a Mod that makes the player essential .

Console

SetRefEssential 0

or

TGM  ( and you get a message if it is enabled or disabled )

BadEnd off
a high damage chance
Damage Type : health
---------------------------------------------

Load order: sort all esp below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LHS PK Extended Patch.esp
xLCR.esp  delete this !  It is a test esp for modders.
Balanced Creatures.esp
LoversCumEater.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
TeddyChest.esp  right below MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Consider this as part of a revised load order:

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
    LoversTamagoClub.esp
    **    LoversHiyokoClub.esp
    **    LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
    FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
    HiyokoGenetics.esp
    HiyokoGenerator.esp   
    TamagoSetBody.esp
    LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp
    LoversCreature.esp

xLCR.esp ***

**  LHS PK Extended Patch.esp
    LoversJoystick.esp

***  If you really.... REALLY... need it.  It does state in the page it is for beta-testing purposes. And the .chm/Help file states it is clearly 'optional'.

**** While I wrote this patch, it was among my first and would surely like to revisit and rewrite this.  I consider it ... um... meh.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now I personally use the so-defined example Load Order that is within the same post as the BOSS order list, but both do suggest that SetBody is one of the latter mods to load... well, before:

** LoversMB2.esp
    ** LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
    ** LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

These three mods shown above are ultimately the LAST to load (with exception of Lovers3dorgasm and like variations that get noted within the load order lists). The last two actually harbor the animation pose selection options used by LAPF and the display of connected objects (stocks or binding ropes) used therein. No mods, ESPECIALLY no pose/animation controlling mods are ever to be loaded after these.

But as I say that, do be aware that that there are differences between the 'Example' order and the 'BOSS' order which appear within the post I just mentioned.

For example, the 'BOSS' order recommends you place the LoversHooker and related patch before LoversTachiCat2 and LoversRaperS, ultimately before the Lovers with PK.esp.  In the 'Example' order, these two are placed and are loaded much later, placed after LoversSlaveTrader, ImmoralGuards/Sisters... but still before Setbody itself.  I never had issue with its placement according to the Example Mod order, so that I would leave to you.

Honestly, I always loaded FuroGeneratorTrap much later in my personal, but that because the Example order did not contain any defined position and I was winging it. :P 

♦       ♦       ♦

Towards the sex or LAPF based mods in your list, those not covered within either the Example and BOSS lists are, shall we say, miscellaneous sex mods. In general, these are typically loaded before SetBody.  Insofar as the Example order, they would be loaded after Hooker and PlayerSlaveEncounters which are the last defined LAPF mods on the list with a few minor exceptions before Setbody (see spoiler below😞

Spoiler

On 9/5/2014 at 6:29 PM, fejeena said:

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)
--------------------
stripper.esp                                                 16675
Nudeshy X.esp                                            16692

DarkBloodline.esp
DarkBloodlinesFix.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp                      17852
MCS extension.esp                                         17854
---------------------------------
 SetBody.esp                                                18055
---------------------------------

HumantouchNPC.esp                                    19007

Ergo, LoversCumEater and likely TeddyShrine would be placed in the green zone before SetBody. And if Basic Primary Needs is a LAPF script, here too.  But if it isn't...

♦       ♦       ♦

Now to focus upon non-LAPF mods... These need to load before LAPF.  The only mods of note that load after Lovers mods tend to be animation poses, companion mods,  and race body mods.  I would say that Fundament.esm should actively be loaded before even Lovers with PK.esm in your list.  And your non-LAPF mods (of which I am like WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE?) should load before LAPF and Tamago mods.

In general (and according to the Example order), I found that item and armor type mods load best right after the Male Body Replacer (and thus before Thieves Den), and most overhauls (oh, there are exceptions) and location/houses mods after Thieves Den... with some noted exceptions such as Elsweyr Anequina or Hackdirt Alive. And much any other landscape ... basically before any LAPF/Tamago content.

Of course, that is subject to interpretation and as to which mod order you prefer. Balanced Creatures (if it is indeed rewriting creature stats) seems more to fit with a minor overhaul, while the rest... more in keeping as an item/spell form of content???

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Consider this as part of a revised load order:

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
    LoversTamagoClub.esp
    **    LoversHiyokoClub.esp
    **    LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
    FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
    HiyokoGenetics.esp
    HiyokoGenerator.esp   
    TamagoSetBody.esp
    LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp
    LoversCreature.esp

xLCR.esp ***

**  LHS PK Extended Patch.esp
    LoversJoystick.esp

***  If you really.... REALLY... need it.  It does state in the page it is for beta-testing purposes. And the .chm/Help file states it is clearly 'optional'.

**** While I wrote this patch, it was among my first and would surely like to revisit and rewrite this.  I consider it ... um... meh.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now I personally use the so-defined example Load Order that is within the same post as the BOSS order list, but both do suggest that SetBody is one of the latter mods to load... well, before:

** LoversMB2.esp
    ** LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
    ** LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

These three mods shown above are ultimately the LAST to load (with exception of Lovers3dorgasm and like variations that get noted within the load order lists). The last two actually harbor the animation pose selection options used by LAPF and the display of connected objects (stocks or binding ropes) used therein. No mods, ESPECIALLY no pose/animation controlling mods are ever to be loaded after these.

But as I say that, do be aware that that there are differences between the 'Example' order and the 'BOSS' order which appear within the post I just mentioned.

For example, the 'BOSS' order recommends you place the LoversHooker and related patch before LoversTachiCat2 and LoversRaperS, ultimately before the Lovers with PK.esp.  In the 'Example' order, these two are placed and are loaded much later, placed after LoversSlaveTrader, ImmoralGuards/Sisters... but still before Setbody itself.  I never had issue with its placement according to the Example Mod order, so that I would leave to you.

Honestly, I always loaded FuroGeneratorTrap much later in my personal, but that because the Example order did not contain any defined position and I was winging it. :P 

♦       ♦       ♦

Towards the sex or LAPF based mods in your list, those not covered within either the Example and BOSS lists are, shall we say, miscellaneous sex mods. In general, these are typically loaded before SetBody.  Insofar as the Example order, they would be loaded after Hooker and PlayerSlaveEncounters which are the last defined LAPF mods on the list with a few minor exceptions before Setbody (see spoiler below😞

Reveal hidden contents

Ergo, LoversCumEater and likely TeddyShrine would be placed in the green zone before SetBody. And if Basic Primary Needs is a LAPF script, here too.  But if it isn't...

♦       ♦       ♦

Now to focus upon non-LAPF mods... These need to load before LAPF.  The only mods of note that load after Lovers mods tend to be animation poses, companion mods,  and race body mods.  I would say that Fundament.esm should actively be loaded before even Lovers with PK.esm in your list.  And your non-LAPF mods (of which I am like WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE?) should load before LAPF and Tamago mods.

In general (and according to the Example order), I found that item and armor type mods load best right after the Male Body Replacer (and thus before Thieves Den), and most overhauls (oh, there are exceptions) and location/houses mods after Thieves Den... with some noted exceptions such as Elsweyr Anequina or Hackdirt Alive. And much any other landscape ... basically before any LAPF/Tamago content.

Of course, that is subject to interpretation and as to which mod order you prefer. Balanced Creatures (if it is indeed rewriting creature stats) seems more to fit with a minor overhaul, while the rest... more in keeping as an item/spell form of content???

I tried improving the load order. It didn't fix it.

However, I did get it fixed. I tried replacing this version with the WappyOne edition and now it seems to work.

I don't know why this fixed it. The 'death by snu snu' feature still seemed to worked for you. But anyway, thank you for your help!

Call me curious.  But did you by chance first begin your current save-game using the older WappyOne edition which this one was based?

This query is because the Dukky Edition includes more than a dozen new quest variables handling compatibility with other mods such as Crowning Isles, Lovers Bitch, TamagoClub and more.   It also add additional in-game content including three books made specifically with the mod's theme in mind.  In essence, if you change from one version to another, there can be some instability and it is recommended to begin with a new game.

Likewise, whenever you change the mod load order, it too is recommended to begin with a new game.

This because any change to mod order and in-game variables within your save will have them load out of sequence, may contain erroneous and useless data (
if a mod removed), or may be missing data (if a mod is replaced with an update containing newer values).

Edited by LongDukDong
6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Call me curious.  But did you by chance first begin your current save-game using the older WappyOne edition which this one was based?

This query is because the Dukky Edition includes more than a dozen new quest variables handling compatibility with other mods such as Crowning Isles, Lovers Bitch, TamagoClub and more.   It also add additional in-game content including three books made specifically with the mod's theme in mind.  In essence, if you change from one version to another, there can be some instability and it is recommended to begin with a new game.

Likewise, whenever you change the mod load order, it too is recommended to begin with a new game.

This because any change to mod order and in-game variables within your save will have them load out of sequence, may contain erroneous and useless data (
if a mod removed), or may be missing data (if a mod is replaced with an update containing newer values).

Honestly, a lot of the current setup was done like 1-2 years ago. It had some issues then, but recently I went and got it fixed up.

However, while I noticed this issue in my current save, I was doing the testing for getting the death feature on a new save. One just for seeing if things worked, especially if it only would work on a clean save.

The test save still had issues until I switched editions, and my current save seems to work fine. Though there's a chance that replacing the ini files with fresh ones or something like that might have fixed it?

The content of the INI files are loaded at game start, and saved within Quest variables that are saved with the save game. It is because the INI files are only loaded at game start is why you may change the settings with the Rape Settings spell menu. For if they reloaded at game start, the usefulness of the settings spell would be non-existent.

So if someone used an older game save with an earlier rendition, and update to this iteration would require a new game. Likewise, downgrading would be advised as the extra content that no longer exists could cause issues.

♦       ♦       ♦

The Wappy 1.80 INI file and the DUKKY edition INI file are identical in many respects.  As stated, I did not remove any variables or settings, and left the default settings the same. However, there are differences which I will note:

1. After the 'Keys' section at the very top, a second section labeled 'Messages'.  This is a simple setting which (by default) enables an 'end-of-rape' message to function with other rape mods, and nothing more.

2. Within the 'Gender' section, the same basic values for NPC/Creature chance to rape either Male or Female NPC still exist. But beyond that, additions were made for users of LoversCreatures 2.5+ to permit NPCs raping creatures, and allow creature genders be distinguished. There is that and a 'creature reverse' option for female creatures not unlike Female Reverse'. However, this is an auto-detected system and the previous Wappy-based system will come to play if  LoversCreatures 2.5+ is not detected.

3. Within the 'Advanced' section, I added an option to engage the 'end-of-rape' messages. These are the messages that appear after an NPC has been raped, the messages being auto-generated and varied based upon target gender and whether oral or otherwise. This is different than what is mentioned in (1) which merely permits this feature's use with other rape mods.  If the feature within "Advanced' is disabled, no end-of-rape messages will appear.

4. Also within the 'Advanced' section, I added a Hiyoko-protective feature, defaulted that no Hiyoko should ever be subject to this mod.

Other than these changes, you may do a side-by-side comparison between the INI files, and find that no setting, whether setting name or value are different between the two.

♦       ♦       ♦

I decided to perform two additional tests, this because therape ending I presented was based upon GangRape and not any one-on-one whereby the act was brought about by violence.  In the below spoilers, no use of "Rape Me" was ever used:

PLAYER as Victim:

Spoiler

THIS image shows Jee-Tah as an aggressor.  I used SetAV aggression 100 within the command console to get him pissed off at me. But before that, I upped the chance of rape, and set the options of being caught from behind to be more favorable.  Oh, the icons on the bottom left? Definitely male, did rape me before, evil, and is part of the Blackwood Company faction. Hehehe...

pic1a.jpg

I definitely got caught here.  This was a few sessions of rape later, but the health bar does show I had very little heath left at this point.

pic1b.jpg

And after this session...   It says 'once' by Jee-Tah, and this is what I wanted.  This test eliminates any chance of this "Last Dance" message being called upon by any gang-rape which is actually covered under a separate script.  Instead, the "Last Dance" message is called by the main RaperS quest itself. But not alone. the RaperS quest also executes a rape damage script in the event of other options (PSE or like features).

pic1c.jpg

NPC as Victim:

Spoiler

Yes, this is Sibylla Draconis straight from Muck Valley Cave.  She was one of the more appealing-looking Vanilla NPCs, so I went there, snagged her reference with a mouse cursor, came back home, and used moveto player in a console.  That's how I got Jee-Tah into this room the test before. And again, I set the values to make it easier to rape her from behind (she kept trying to walk away and get back to the cave).

pic2a.jpg

From the health indicator hovering over Sybilla, this should clearly be her final rape... I got her plenty of times and her health dropped often.  Oh, yeah.  I used Setbody to give her some nice ta-tas if you didn't notice.

pic2b.jpg

That message says it all.  The NPC did get raped to death.  HOWEVER, that is the only message, handled without going to the player after-action message system. It is executed by the rape damage script alone. No PlayerSlaveEncounters or Perpeturape saved her this time.

pic2c.jpg

I certainly wanted to make sure that it isn't just gang rape that would kill a victim, but one-on-one rape... whether the victim be the player or another NPC.  And I had not found any issue therein.

Edited by LongDukDong

Never happened in my game. 

This only sometimes happens to NPCs who are sleeping and wearing armor. They sleep without armor, in clothes. Then it very rarely happens that the clothes are taken off but he puts on the armor. (mostly just gauntlet or boots).  But only with sleeping NPCs !

I use the Lovers rape undress settings and the raped NPC/Player is nude during rape.

Maybe your undress settings: undress during rape upper  AND lowerbody  AND full body (OnePiece).  

If the NPC  wears upper and lower armor or shirt and skirt  and has a full body armor/dress in the inventory. And you allow in the settings to wear onePiece Clothing (or set to random)

Then during rape upper and lower are taken off , but then he/she puts on his onePiece Clothing .

Or do you use a conflict Mod? A Mod which automatically puts on clothes after swimming?

Agreed.  And there are some mods that 'enforce' clothing (or clothing-like options) to stay on the model.

The so defined "Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing" within LAPF's settings spell does have a separate sub-category for Rape Undress Settings, just as there are generic Male and Female undress settings.  Only that the undress settings during rape are activated when LAPF sees that the rapist/raped NPCs have specifically applied xLoversPkrIdentifier  tokens indicating rape.  Even if they are 'not' detected, LAPF would fall back upon the normal male/female undress settings. 

That is unless there is a mod overriding this feature, some clothing or item that re-applies itself if removed, or the like.  For example, I made a couple of customized 'races' that have extra 'parts' to their body form, these parts being clothing items in the appearance of certain gender-based body parts. Being clothing, they would normally vanish during sex. However, scriptwork allowed them to stay attached while getting busy.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 1/16/2024 at 5:29 PM, fejeena said:

Maybe your undress settings: undress during rape upper  AND lowerbody  AND full body (OnePiece)

Yes, I have rape settings to take off all parts on rape, also onepiece if they have. But they is wearing fur armor and has extra shirt and skirt in inventory, so no onepiece

4 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Yes, I have rape settings to take off all parts on rape, also onepiece if they have. But they is wearing fur armor and has extra shirt and skirt in inventory, so no onepiece

LoversRaperS has no settings to take clothes or armor off during rape and never has.  It DOES have Steal settings, but that lets you steal items/gold from the rape victim. And the "Sex Disrobing" options used are part of LAPF. RaperS triggers. 

The basic code used to begin Rape within LoversRaperS basically sets offensive/defensive positions, applies flags appropriately, deals with reverse-rape conditions, looks for the bed, and uses LAPF's sex animatics system.  This code is quite similar to that used by other mods such as Crowning Isles, LoversSlaveTrader, LoversCalm, or anything where sex is being triggered.  LoversRaperS does not perform the sex animations, nor does it remove the clothing.

Spoiler

; Define remaining options for Sex/Rape
    set xLoversQuest.Offence to xme
    set xLoversQuest.Deffence to zme
    ;
    set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128+revrape
    set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128+revrape+4096
    ;
    set xLoversQuest.DefResetAnim to xLoversResetAnimStun

; Handle callbacks based on reverse rape or not
    if revrape
        Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 xLoversRaperSCallback zme xme
        Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 4 xLoversRaperSCallback zme xme
    else
        Call
xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 xLoversRaperSCallback xme zme
        Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 4 xLoversRaperSCallback xme zme
    endif

; Add RaperS recognized action tokens                 

xme.AdditemNS xLoversRaperSAction 1                  

zme.AdditemNS xLoversRaperSAction 1                  

; Handle bed detection on conditions
    if ok == 3 || 0 == xme.GetIsCreature
        ;
        ; Detect Bed reference, depending on reverse rape or not
        if revrape
            let r0 := Call xLoversCmnGetUsableNearestBed zme xme 500 0
        else
            let
r0 := Call xLoversCmnGetUsableNearestBed xme zme 500 0
        endif
        ;
        ; Use detected bed reference
        if r0
            ; Use bed
            set xLoversQuest.ExtFlag to 1
            set xLoversQuest.ExtRef to r0
        endif
    endif

; Begin Sex
    Call xLoversMainSafeStart

The above code used by LoversRaperS had actually not changed with the exception of the highlighted portion which adds extra 'tokens' which may be used by outside scripts determining if it is defined 'RaperS' Rape or if it is a non-RaperS aggressive sex act (Crowning Isles sex is always aggressive, LoversSlaveTrader training is aggressive at first).

Ergo, all 'clothes removal' options are actively handled by Lovers with PK alone... that is unless some other mod attempts to remove clothes itself which is essentially unnecessary.  All other mods that triggers LAPF's sex animatics merely supplies necessary conditions. And if those conditions suggest rape (Crowning Isles, LoversSlaveTrader, LoversRaperS, LoversCalm, LoversGGBlackmail, etc.), then those conditions passed into LAPF activate the 'Rape Act' set of clothes removal options.

So... do you have any other mod that performs sex in any way other than rape with LoversRaperS? And if so, is the clothing removed for sex?

♦       ♦       ♦

4 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Why swimming? Would that affect if I had?

First off... technically speaking...  Sex in the water is sorta disabled from LAPF itself:

; Conditional judgment
    if me.IsActor && me.GetDisabled==0
;    if me.GetIsCreature == 0 && me.GetDead==0 && me.IsRidingHorse==0
    if me.GetDead==0 && me.IsRidingHorse==0
    if me.IsSwimming==0 && (me.GetSitting==0 || (me.GetIsCreature && me.GetSitting==10)) && me.GetUnconscious==0  ; Rev79 Horse riding
    if me.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0
    if IsSummonable me==0

This, a part of Lovers with PK.esp, checks and ensures sex is with viable actors, no one on a horse, not sitting, not asleep, not sleeping, not a 'summoned' subject, and etc.  So first, nope, you can't have sex WHILE swimming...  You gotta be real good to have sex in the water by triggering it at a shoreline and somehow edging into the water while sex is running. OR... you would have to actively edit the LAPF esp file and remove the no-swimming condition.

:tounge_wink: Personally, I think that is a mistake, especially if you can water-breathe and are having hot sex with a mermaid or (if you're into the 'submissive/domination' mods) are accosted by some underwater tentacle monster. LoversCreatures has animations for the Slaughterfish which is 'generally' useless unless its a literal 'fish out of water'.

But his question was whether you had "A Mod which automatically puts on clothes after swimming?", asking if you had garments that forced themselves to return and re-clothe your body immediately after removal or if they returned to you based on some trigger such as not swimming.

♦       ♦       ♦

I apologize for being a bit 'explanative' and perhaps long-winded.  But I did analyze the structure of LAPF's code, even re-translating the Japanese comments throughout into English as you may recall from your inquiry about the xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl method, and my thorough analysis and response last year.  I'm not one to just say yes or no, but give explanations as to 'why' things do or do not work.

♦       ♦       ♦

There has to be something else in play.   Perchance, can you give us your mod order?  Not just the list of mods, but the order in which they are arranged in your list.

Edited by LongDukDong