Just now, kevtg26 said:

Mmmm... There is a possibility of a conflict with SGO4 just because they both look at orgasm occurrence. I can't say for sure since I don't use it and I don't know how it interacts with game and the Sexlab mods that RPG relies on. If there is one thing you could test for me is to try it out on an NPC that you know you've done it with before. One of the early bugs I had was with the mod not recognizing an Actors first in-game orgasm. I'll do some checking on my end as well with pre-existing to eliminate that as a cause.

I dont see any conflicting files from SGO that might be affecting RPG, but I'll try that out in a bit. I'll have to try it out a bit later tonight, but I'll get back to this in about 3/4 hours. I'll try it out with SGO on and off, and then just create a new game for the sake of eliminating other things. Do you want me to try it out with an NPC I've had sex with before as a prostitute?

15 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I dont see any conflicting files from SGO that might be affecting RPG, but I'll try that out in a bit. I'll have to try it out a bit later tonight, but I'll get back to this in about 3/4 hours. I'll try it out with SGO on and off, and then just create a new game for the sake of eliminating other things. Do you want me to try it out with an NPC I've had sex with before as a prostitute?

Preferably someone else that you've had sex with before as a prostitute, but any NPC that has had an in-game recorded orgasm with your PC should work. Also, let me know what happens with SGO4 turned off. It may not be a direct conflict, but if SGO4 makes any changes to Aroused or SLSO, that could throw off RPGs detection mechanism. Another issue I've been wrestling with is script timing. RPG has a lot of NPC initiated dialogue. If SGO4 slows down the scripting system enough, dialogue could be initiated before RPG's scripts have had a chance to update the variables the dialogue relies on.

I just tested 7.0.1 on an existing character that was still on 6.1.6 last time I booted her up. The mod worked fine on my end, so I don't think that is the issue, but try it on a new character if you have time. Thanks for the testing input. When I get a chance, I might download SGO4 and take a peek under it's hood.

Just posted a small update to fix the following issues.

FIXED - Bug where the Client Satisfaction system was not being reset prior to waiting tables. This could result in a reward miscalculation if you accepted a prostitution proposal

FIXED - Bug where an aggressive animation was not firing off after a failed Freeroam encounter.

If the Client Satisfaction is NOT registering Client orgasms, please let me know. A few folks have reported that and I'm trying to figure out what could causing it.

Edited by kevtg26
2 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

Ok, I'm not going to have a chance to dig into the mod until next week some time. Is there any way I can ask you to try RPG on character WITHOUT those mods active? That'll start pointing me towards where the issue might be.

is a new game required, or is it possible to disable these mods on a completed game ?

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

is a new game required, or is it possible to disable these mods on a completed game ?

Probably best for a new game. That will remove the most variables to finding the issue. If the RPG works without those mods, than it is a conflict of some sort. If RPG still does not work, then it is an installation issue.

1 hour ago, kevtg26 said:

Probably best for a new game. That will remove the most variables to finding the issue. If the RPG works without those mods, than it is a conflict of some sort. If RPG still does not work, then it is an installation issue.

I will write about the results on the weekend, because my work takes a lot of time,thank you again for the mod)

ForgottenGlory has repeatedly said not to contact mod authors asking for old versions of mods. It has been made very clear to you that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable. Don't bother mod authors about this.

(edited to remove link)

Edited by valeforgery
26 minutes ago, valeforgery said:

ForgottenGlory has repeatedly said not to contact mod authors asking for old versions of mods. It has been made very clear to you that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable. Don't bother mod authors about this.

Understood and my apologies. It will not happen again.

first I want to thank you. thanks! Glad to see this mod won't die! If you're looking for suggestions, I've got some

- and if NPCs were caught cheating on their husband or wife with the player, he would be very angry, at this point the sex scene would have to be paused, the NPC would have a dialogue with the player threatening him with death, calling the guards of the city and promising to send assassins to kill him. like those enemies that chase the dovakin when he steals some things from the npc's houses, like brotherhood, bandits.

I apologize for my English, and thank you once again.

12 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

So I'm back, tried RPG without SGO running whatsoever, same result. Client orgasmed twice per SLSO, and the message read "client did not cum/0 satisfaction", and then the rape dialogue begins, and while the scene occurs, the actor is still following me.

this happens to me when it's oral sex.

14 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

So I'm back, tried RPG without SGO running whatsoever, same result. Client orgasmed twice per SLSO, and the message read "client did not cum/0 satisfaction", and then the rape dialogue begins, and while the scene occurs, the actor is still following me.

2 questions. Did the aggressive scene fire off and they are still following you after? Is it only freeroam quests that this happens on, or does it happen on the home delivery quests?

9 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

2 questions. Did the aggressive scene fire off and they are still following you after? Is it only freeroam quests that this happens on, or does it happen on the home delivery quests?

Yeah, the aggressive scene fired off and they were still following me. I could still ask them for gold after, but then the aggressive scene would fire again and they'd still follow me.

12 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Yeah, the aggressive scene fired off and they were still following me. I could still ask them for gold after, but then the aggressive scene would fire again and they'd still follow me.

Ok, so I have something to fix there. That might be the easy one. I'm more curious about why it is not registering orgasms. Have you tried any of the enabled home delivery quests? Can you confirm for me that you are using the SlaFrameworkScr.pex script that comes with RPG? It should have a date modified of 5/21/2021. 

Also, are you familiar with the console at all? If so, after a client starts following you, open up the console and click on the client. You should get the Client's reference ID appear. Then type "sqv mf_prostitute_handler". It will spit out a list of stuff at you. Hit the "PgUp" key until you see "::ClientOrgasmActor_var = ". That should match the reference ID of your client. If it says "None" or something else, that means your client is not being registered into the satisfaction system.

Sorry I'm asking you to do this, I just haven't been able to replicate the problem on my end.

37 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Ok, so I have something to fix there. That might be the easy one. I'm more curious about why it is not registering orgasms. Have you tried any of the enabled home delivery quests? Can you confirm for me that you are using the SlaFrameworkScr.pex script that comes with RPG? It should have a date modified of 5/21/2021. 

Also, are you familiar with the console at all? If so, after a client starts following you, open up the console and click on the client. You should get the Client's reference ID appear. Then type "sqv mf_prostitute_handler". It will spit out a list of stuff at you. Hit the "PgUp" key until you see "::ClientOrgasmActor_var = ". That should match the reference ID of your client. If it says "None" or something else, that means your client is not being registered into the satisfaction system.

Sorry I'm asking you to do this, I just haven't been able to replicate the problem on my end.

I do see the correctly dated SLAFrameworkSCR.pex in here, and I haven't tried any of the home delivery quests yet. I actually rolled back to 6.1.7 just so I could play the game, because it works well with getting money for SL Survival.

I updated back to the latest SLSO version, and here's what I've got. Couldn't get the rape scene to fire off though.

-Active approach Uthgerd the Unbroken - handler did not get ref until during sex, couldn't get client off, no rape.

-Passive approach - npc from Annas NPCs, got ref upon accepting job, client female. SLSO orgasm, client orgasm counter did not update, client satisfaction 0

-Active approach - Leah from Cursed Loot, got ref upon accepting job, client female. SLSO orgasm 3x, client orgasm counter did not update, client satisfaction 0.

-Passive Approach - Leon from cursed loot, same as Leah

-Active approach - Sinmir, got ref upon accepting job, client came 1x, 0 satisfaction.

I'll also note that I'm playing with Skyrim Shrouded Secret - the idea being that all females are futa, though their SL gender is female unless I changed it. I will add that I did change Uthgerd to SL Male prior to becoming a prostitute, and had not had any interaction with her other than switching the gender through SLEN.

Anywhere else I can look? Here's my current loot order if it helps. And no problem! I figure if it helps you debug, and helps make a better mod for everyone else, I'm game. I really like this mod as it plays in well with SLS. I also know one of your previous versions of this mod had futa support, and if that ever comes back, I know I'd love it.

current loot.txt

9 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I do see the correctly dated SLAFrameworkSCR.pex in here, and I haven't tried any of the home delivery quests yet. I actually rolled back to 6.1.7 just so I could play the game, because it works well with getting money for SL Survival.

I updated back to the latest SLSO version, and here's what I've got. Couldn't get the rape scene to fire off though.

-Active approach Uthgerd the Unbroken - handler did not get ref until during sex, couldn't get client off, no rape.

-Passive approach - npc from Annas NPCs, got ref upon accepting job, client female. SLSO orgasm, client orgasm counter did not update, client satisfaction 0

-Active approach - Leah from Cursed Loot, got ref upon accepting job, client female. SLSO orgasm 3x, client orgasm counter did not update, client satisfaction 0.

-Active approach - Sinmir, got ref upon accepting job, client came 1x, 0 satisfaction.

I'll also note that I'm playing with Skyrim Shrouded Secret - the idea being that all females are futa, though their SL gender is female unless I changed it. I will add that I did change Uthgerd to SL Male prior to becoming a prostitute, and had not had any interaction with her other than switching the gender through SLEN.

Anywhere else I can look? Here's my current loot order if it helps. And no problem! I figure if it helps you debug, and helps make a better mod for everyone else, I'm game. I really like this mod as it plays in well with SLS. I also know one of your previous versions of this mod had futa support, and if that ever comes back, I know I'd love it.

current loot.txt 17.36 kB · 0 downloads

Interesting. I'll be back to my modding comp on Tuesday so I'll take a hard look at your load order then but on the surface I think there might be a script timing issue. Here is the way that the system is SUPPOSED to work. When you accept a client in freeroam, the freeroam quest script passes the client identity to the RPG handler script that initializes the satisfaction system and also interacts with Sexlab. Once you say it is time to start the scene, the quest script calls the handler script. The handler script records what time the sex started and then calls on Sexlab to initiate the scene. At that point, RPG is out of the picture. The scene is totally under the control of Sexlab, Aroused and SLSO. Once the scene is complete, RPG runs a simple comparison between the time sex started and the time of the clients last orgasm. As long as the time of last orgasm is after the time that sex started, the the RPG satisfaction calls that scene a "win". The orgasm count debug message doesn't actually count orgasms in the scene. I had to abandon that idea for various reasons. That orgasm counter is just a count of how many individual scene contained a client orgasm. That number then gets compared to a quest specific set of tables to determine overall satisfaction.

If that sounds complicated, that's the simplest system I could come up with that would work reliably. As you can see, there are are at least 4 different mods utilizing at least 8-12 different scripts in this process. For it to work, everything has to work in the right order. A heavily scripted game could through that order out of whack because different scripts and function have different priorities. That is something I don't have a lot of control over. Script timing is one of the main reasons that "Bet YOur Sweet Ass" has not been updated with the new system. I already have a hard time getting SLSO to work reliably during that quest because of the amount of scripting. I need to get some bloat out of there before I can address it.

So a few questions. How many repetitions are you using for Freeroam? WIth Sinmir, RPG did actually report 1 scene that had a client orgasm, correct? Where there any repetitions? Did any of the scenes contain orgasms? What is the EXACT order of the Debug messages? It should be in this order:

Your Client Came! (did not come.)

Client Orgasm count is "X" (you are supped to get a +1 for every scene that includes an orgasm and a 0 for each one that does not)

Client Satisfaction is "X" (when it is time to collect the reward)

If any of those things are out of that order, then something is not firing off right.

I don't know anything about scripting in papyrus, but I would think that calling OnOrgasmEvent for the NPC might be an alternate solution. While the idea here is for checking how many orgasms occurred between scene time start and end, from what I know about SGO4, it calls on the event to run it's script (impregnating the character, reducing sperm amount), and I think SL Survivals swallow mechanic does the same thing, or something similar to it. I've got both of those running concurrently, and I havent seen any issue yet if the concern is calling on that orgasm event. Again, I'm not saying how to do this, I don't know anything about the language, and I'm really only just now getting into programming in general. Just a thought!

Right now, I'm not using any repetitions, just the one scene and done. Sinmir didn't report any orgasms, and the exact order of messages were:

1.Client did not come

2. satisfaction 0

3. didnt get an orgasm count readout

10 hours ago, Derethevil said:

Question.
Do NPC's still approach you themselves? Both in and outside the Inn?
Never happened to me anymore in a long time.

They should but you have to go into the Quest settings in the MCM and have Solicitation turned to "Passive" or "Both"

On 7/4/2021 at 2:56 PM, applesandmayo said:

current loot.txt 17.36 kB · 0 downloads

I went through your load order and nothing is immediately jumping out at me. The only thing I might suggest is moving RPG down to just above your Bashed Patch and then rebuild the patch (make sure to import graphics or you'll get the gray face bug). If that doesn't work, I'll work up a modified version of the Handler script that has Debug message every step of the way so we can see where it is failing. That is, if you don't mind continuing to test for me.

But the reason I set the system up the way I did was to make sure that the script load remains light. I figured that would be especially important for a setup like yours that has a lot of Script heavy mods. I also didn't want to make SLSO an actual requirement. The plan is for any content updates to go into this version of the mod and I wanted to make sure the mini-game remained optional. Just gotta figure out why it's going on all wonky for you, cuz it's probably also happening to someone else.