• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to start the mod. No innkeepers have the dialogue. I made sure the keyword changes are preserved by my bash patch.

It was an issue with the Pronouns mod. I've included that mod's info for mod authors in case you want to look into the issue but I get that its very niche.

Spoiler

This mod functions by replacing the code behind the GetIsSex and SameSex (and, by extension, the GetPCIsSex and SameSexAsPC) condition functions. When called on the player, the player's gender override will be used. If the player selected they/them pronouns, neither 'GetIsSex male' or 'GetIsSex female' will return true for them. If your mod uses these condition functions to assume physical anatomy, the combination of our mods may have unintended results.

The papyrus function ActorBase.GetSex() is not changed. If you use this in your mod to assume the player's gender, you may have unintended results. On the other hand, you can use this function to determine the player's physical anatomy more safely.

And here is the list of records from the pronouns patcher

Spoiler

Evaluating File: MF_RadiantProstitution.esp. Records listed below may need patching.
[PronounsPatch.esp] Adding master "MF_RadiantProstitution.esp"
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_Yes "I think I can help you with that. What is it you lust for?" [DIAL:D5001DA4]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_NoWay "With a lowlife like you, are you joking?" [DIAL:D5001DA6]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_YesBJ "Lets go get our mouths wet" [DIAL:D500389C]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_YesVaginal "Let's find a quiet place." [DIAL:D50038A5]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeBJ "I could suck your cock dry." [DIAL:D50038AA]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeVaginal "I think the moons are in my favor. You can have my pussy, but it'll cost you." [DIAL:D50038AB]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeAnal "I don't want to risk getting pregnant, wanna shove it in my tight little ass?" [DIAL:D500590D]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_HomeStartTopic "Hello I am <Alias=MyNpc>, how can I please you Mistress?" [DIAL:D50089DC]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteAskBJ "A simple blowjob is all I ask." [DIAL:D500D04C]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteAskV "I want full service, let me fuck your pussy." [DIAL:D500D04D]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteAskA "I can't risk getting you pregnant, I'll fuck your ass." [DIAL:D500D04E]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteFAskF "I want you to lick my pussy." [DIAL:D500D04F]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteFAskMV "To hell with the consequences! I need a good shag." [DIAL:D500D050]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteFAskMA "I haven't had a sex in a while but I can't risk getting pregnant. Take my ass." [DIAL:D500D051]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteMaskMBJ "Be a good milk drinker and suck me dry." [DIAL:D500D5C0]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteMaskMA "I want to fuck your hard, muscular ass." [DIAL:D500D5C1]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SoliciteProstituteFAskFA "I just want to play with your body." [DIAL:D500D5C3]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_NotYou "[Lie] I'm sorry, I'm done for now, maybe another time." [DIAL:D500F0D3]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_FanJobThreat "Actually your a fucking creep, I'm leaving." [DIAL:D501E944]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_FanJobWhat "Uh... what exactly do you mean by that?" [DIAL:D501F97B]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_FanJobReconsider "Where did you all come from? What the hell is going on?!" [DIAL:D501F97E]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_FanJobOhNo "Try anything and I'll tear you throat out! Give me back my stuff or you're dead!" [DIAL:D501FF00]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_GettingStuffSexYes "[Unbutton his pants] I'll make it worth it." [DIAL:D50234F3]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_OrcJobSingleTopic "Will you join us for a fuck?" [DIAL:D502CBE2]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_OrcJobOrgyStartTopic "I've gathered all the willing men I could find." [DIAL:D502CBE5]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_YesStrapOn "Then I have the right thing for you, but don't complain if it gets rough." [DIAL:D5035D84]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeRape "Why don't you get really rough with me? A pretend rape?" [DIAL:D503732B]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeStrapOn "I could grab a strap-on from behind the bar, then we can have some fun." [DIAL:D5038E2E]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_SimplerJob_StartProstitution_LayOff "Get your filthy hands off me before you lose fingers!" [DIAL:D50404F7]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_StableBang_Start4 "Exactly. I'm usually not called a mare. I'm mostly called whore." [DIAL:D504B171]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_StableBang_Return7a "So what do you think?" [DIAL:D504B1A3]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_StableBang_Jarl1 "Hail, my Jarl. I'm here as requested." [DIAL:D504B1AD]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_StableBang_Jarl2 "Yes, my Jarl. He also said you'd have a reward for me." [DIAL:D504B1AF]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_StableBang_Jarl3 "I gladly accept your reward, my Jarl." [DIAL:D504B1B1]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_prostitute_GiantSacrifice_FarmHandStart1 "Hey there. I'm the gigolo you requested." [DIAL:D5050D77]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_GettingStuffBackSexAll "..." [DIAL:D505EFC9]
GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:D5067113]
GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:D5067115]
GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:D5067117]
GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:D5067BED]
GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:D5067BEF]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_prostitute_HomeVisit_EndVisitTopic2 [DIAL:D506A714]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_prostitute_HomeVisit_CollectBonusTopic "Did you like the taste of my ass?" [DIAL:D506AC79]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_FoodJob_AskForFoodTopic "Do you need anything? Food, drinks?" [DIAL:D5071849]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_FoodJob_AskSex "Tell me what it is and I see what I can do?" [DIAL:D5071857]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_YesLesbian "Follow me, then!" [DIAL:D5083B7A]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeLesbian "I'm very talented at pleasing women. In more ways than one." [DIAL:D5083B7C]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_HomeGangbangIdleChatter [DIAL:D509D5BF]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_Performance_StartTopic "Hello, my name is <alias=MyNpc>. How can I please you?" [DIAL:D50AE92E]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_PerformanceScene1Topic "How May I serve you?" [DIAL:D50AE932]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_PerformanceScene2Topic "What is next?" [DIAL:D50AE938]
GRUP Topic Children of mf_Prostitute_PerformanceScene3Topic "Anything else?" [DIAL:D50AE93E]

Edited by Deliah Blue

Couple Questions and Ideas.

What defines Expertise Level?

How do you know what prostitution rank your at, as it effects payment?

Ideas: Prostitute Perks - getting jewelry, increasing relationship rank, decreasing Madame Cut percentage.

Getting "reward points" - that increases modifiers naturally instead of manually.

Prostitution increases speech faster than it does now.

Eventually not needing Innkeeper and becoming a "Lady/Pimp" at highest prostitution rank\expertise level at any of your houses making you money everyday just like your spouse in vanilla Skyrim.

By then you would be famous/infamous and be swimming in gold!

Lastly, Maybe a way to start off as a pimp rather than a prostitute?

Thanks you for the mod, great work! 

I have used radiant prostitution at legendary edition a lot :) with my male pc. its amazing mod that let you *acompany* lovely ladies of skyrim ;). Thing is that i only looked for clients and never did home deliveries or camp jobs since there always was some kind of glitch,. You could just walk freely around hold and be every female npc fuck toy + get paid decent sum of gold which you can buy crafting + alchemy ingredients and if you save long enough maybe house. 

I am trying special edition now first time and looked around prostitution mods, found this old trusty friend ;) now i am wondering....is there a version that gives only female clients in home delivery and other special jobs ?. I play usually male pc so getting humped buy male npc feels bit weird XD....

I am actually thinking to test playin female pc for change thought sometime soon so it can be kinda fun experience especially if i find futa mod that adds shlong i think it was  called ?

futa on female is kinda hot. 

Thank you for converting this mod for special edition :) 

With Simple Slavery++ installed, "Home Delivery" job in Riften can point to one of the prisoners inside the Slave Market. The prisoner can't be interacted with though, bar a basic SS++ dialogue, so the quest can't be completed. However once the market is visited, the quest can't also be cancelled by speaking to Keerava, so the only option is rolling back a save.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I seem to be having an issue with a couple of quests for this mod. I do not remember the names of the quests but its the one where you go to the home and you are the star of the party as well as the Giants camp.  I can start the quests and make it to the location but once SL tries to start pairing up for the naughty bits it gives an error "Couldn't start while in making state". Now this error only shows up during these quest so I am not sure what is going on, any help is appreciated.

On 9/5/2021 at 6:16 AM, aragonit said:

OK, so you would want to use the tavern outfit as trigger for the mod. My dovakin is running around in sexy underwear :)

Since Mod allows you to mark any Dress/Armor as working and not just tavern cloths you can mark your sexy underwear as working, I usually Mark Bikinis and Sexy Armors as working cloths and if a Patch was made which stopped customers from approaching you in passive mode if not wearing working cloths. it would make the mod better and more immersive since wearing working cloths would finally serve some purpose.

Edited by danialvaro
Added more context.
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem.
When I request "missions" I get an alert saying that I have outdated SKSE and JContainer. (attached image)
The requirements for SE do not reach such a high number.

SKSE LE: Current classic build 1.7.3
SKSE SE: runtime 1.5.97

JContainer LE: Version 3.3.0.RC.3
JCOntainer SE: Version 4.2.0

In other words, it asks me for LE requirements for a SE game. What to do in this case?

capture.jpg.81ecf153a1191b277e61daed1bfb2b34.jpg

Not sure if this is just me, but the "Bet your Sweet Ass" quest is bugged at the last stage, which is supposed to be the 3P animation between the PC, the winner and the NPC prostitute

All other 2P scenes before played perfectly, but when it's time for the 3P animation, the game teleported my character on top of the Giant Camp in Whiterun. The quest is considered completed but I had to turn on God mode and fast travel back to the inn to turn in the quest

I remembered in the old LE versions, this was an issue because the script for that particular scene calls on a specific animation (I believe it was "Arrok Devil Threeway"). A really old, almost ancient animation from SL's early day. Nowaday, I usually turn all of SL's default packaged animations off, so when a scene calls for it, the game bugs out in unexpected ways.

Since then, there have been tons of much better 3P animations, so can you please take a look at that quest and see if there's a way to fix it? The quest actually work pretty well up til that point. I was also impressed that it pulled in a pair of vanilla NPC for the competitors (in my case it was Narri and Helvard from Falkreath) instead of randomly generated leveld list NPCs, but it kind of fizzled out right at the end scene because of that bug

Edited by asianboy345

Heyho, there's this file MF_RP_Config.json included with this mod.

Is this actually used for something and what can I set there? I assume, one can add more outfits, based on the naming, but how do I do this?

I already searched this topic, but didn't find any useful info.

I have the exact same problem as mentioned above. I get normal version requirements for Jcontainers and SKSE, for which I both have the latest version installed. Any ideas? This mod is essential for me for any naughty playthrough, love it!

This is my load order. Any help would be appreciated. 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     Fertility Mode.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     Better_Male_Presets.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     XPMSE.esp
 22 16     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 23 17     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 24 18     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 25 19     Brows.esp
 26 1a     CBBE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 28 1c     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
 29 1d     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 30 1e     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE   0 KSHairdosSMP.esp
 31 1f     0Kaidan.esp
 32 20     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 33 21     SimpleSlavery.esp
 34 22     DeviousFollowers.esp
 35 23     Fertility Adventures.esp
 36 24     Convenient Horses.esp
 37 25     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 38 26     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 39 27     SLPleasure.esp
 40 28     50 More Perk Points.esp
 41 29     SexLabDefeat.esp
 42 2a     Devious Devices For Him.esp
254 FE   1 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 43 2b     SexLab Romance.esp
 44 2c     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 45 2d     Perfect Calm.esp
 46 2e     SexistGuards.esp
254 FE   2 JailRape.esp
254 FE   3 Whiterun Alternative Entrance.esp
 47 2f     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 48 30     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ScreenShot0.png.c46d338601fbe596cef9a13dbbaa6506.png

On 12/26/2021 at 4:10 AM, Kingmerik said:

ScreenShot0.png.c46d338601fbe596cef9a13dbbaa6506.png

I'm having the same problem as well.

I did found a fix although it didn't work for me but oh well might as well share it.

Make sure that you have the file Data\MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP. Once you found it click the 'check for new quests'

(Found this fix on the RP oldrim thread).
Hope it helps! 

Hey big fan of the mod, and semi tech savvy I was having the issue where clients wouldn't be satisfied even if they cam with SLSO, and after a couple hour of play testing, I was able to deduce that the Bjinn Npc's mod interferes with the scripts for this mod for some reason, specifically placing this mod before causes the issue, and placing it after causes the npc to have the black face glitch, however the clients in bar will successfully come. I'm not sure how to patch this as I'm not really a modder, but since it is a fairly common NPC overhaul mod I figured I'd share for either the mod author or others who may be experiencing the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm having an issue. I'm not getting paid.

And after going through the scripts, it would seem that Nether Followr Framework is the culprit. I don't have the skills to fix such a thing (yet, hopefully), but I'm not asking for a patch or anything.

Just a warning that Nether Follower Framework *might* be incompatible with this.

I also might wrong and stupid.

Edited by AlexW95
6 hours ago, AlexW95 said:

And after going through the scripts, it would seem that Nether Followr Framework is the culprit.

Do you have more details what lead you to that conclusion ? ? It could save a lot of time to understand and perhaps fix it

Sorry, I think I was being wrong and stupid.

Don't know exactly how it went, because I went through so many mods that day. But I discovered NFF was overwriting a Vanilla follower script, which was messing with another mod; but that issue ended up being unrelated.

• 3 weeks later...