Happy New Year!  With this new year, I've started a new game.  And I've got all my mods working perfectly, except for a few glitches in RPG.

These are probably the pertinent supporting mods:

Skyrim VR  (game version 1.4.15)
Skyrim Script Extender VR (SKSEVR) 2.0.12
SexLab Framework SE v163
PapyrusUtil SE 3.6b (100% overridden by the VR version)
PapyrusUtil VR 3.6b
Papyrus Extender 5.1.1
Papyrus Extender VR 5.1.1
Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Special Edition) v2
VR Address Library 0.36.0
Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE v7.0.4.7
[SE] Radiant Pr v7.0.4 Voice Pack Gen 4

First issue, which doesn't seem to affect my gameplay, but I noticed it in the Papyrus log and I don't know if it's a problem.  My solicitation mode is set to "BOTH".  I see this on startup:

[01/01/2023 - 04:42:13PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (77001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/01/2023 - 04:42:13PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (77001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
...deleted for brevity...
[01/01/2023 - 04:42:31PM] Warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (7F00BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Second issue I see also doesn't seem to affect gameplay, but it's an exception, so I wanted to point it out:

[01/01/2023 - 04:43:51PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (77000D62)].mf_handler.AddInitClothes() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 96
	[topic info 77043AD7 on quest mf_Prostitute_Handler (77000D62)].mf_prostitutejob_yes_cloths2.Fragment_0() - "mf_prostitutejob_yes_cloths2.psc" Line 13

And my third issue, which is the one I really want to get solved, is that none of the quests seem to work.  I can only wait tables or look for customers.  When I'm given the chance to do a Home Delivery of the soldier camp, I get the dialog to post my papyrus log, etc.

In the log, I see this repeated over and over when registering the quests.

[01/02/2023 - 08:52:25AM] Error: Cannot call getRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.addQuestsToQuestList() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 337
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 322
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnOptionSelect() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 305
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1072
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[01/02/2023 - 08:52:25AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.addQuestsToQuestList() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 337
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 322
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnOptionSelect() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 305
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (7F000D62)].mf_handler_config.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1072
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

I've attached the entire log of my last short play when I attempted to register the quests.  I did not receive a Quest option in this short play.  When I do next time, I'll capture that log, too.  

OculusScreenshot1672678378.jpeg

OculusScreenshot1672678430.jpeg

Papyrus.0.log.zip

On 12/26/2022 at 9:29 PM, 65789123483 said:

Hi, any help on how to use 'sanctified amulet of dibella'? I equipped it to my follower, but nothing happens. How should I use the amulet to make my follower sell herself?

It's my understanding that the amulet is an incomplete enhancement and doesn't work.  TDF Prostitution can run beside Radiant Prostitution and can let you do that.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, let me say that I play Skyrim LE.
Yesterday I started a new game as Breton - Imogen Lylvieve who lives in Lylvieve Family's House (Family Ties mod).
I like when a mop character has a personality, and some beginning. Before I jump into the depths of an ocean mixed with civil war, where Dragons, fire lords reign in the sky and on land under the blanket of night, werewolves wage a brutal war with vampires for control of their cattle (humans).
Imogen Lylvieve inherited her mother's magical abilities. As a child, she used them to increase yields, as her family is poor and the main source of income is the family farm from which they sell the crops.
Imogen dreams of getting into the College of Wintherhold, her family status doesn't allow it, so she works the land by day and the Four Shields Tavern by night.
It is not an easy job, especially since the beauty and build of her body makes men under the influence of excessive amounts of alcohol unable to behave in her presence. Butt spanking (Slap da Butt mod) is just a foretaste of what a girl experiences in a tavern.
I told the bigger story in this post in the Slap da butt, which I highly recommend to use with Radiant Prostitution. And the SLAL Aproach and SLAL Harassment mods by Baka only add a taste of what can happen to an ordinary girl working in the Tavern later hours.

Working in a tavern in Skyrim is no place for an ordinary girl ;)

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.7e0c89619f9d3a989550175c24602634.jpegScreenShot8.thumb.jpg.17d86334e7a00427a2f20228e4caea4a.jpgScreenShot13.thumb.jpg.48baef6d4b035dc564be17ff5ff0bc3b.jpg

1221099635_enb2023_01_1501_08_11_39.thumb.jpg.99be4447c23f3875817fd5afd8cc18fb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to pull out the bestiality quests? I don't like that I just wanna do the ordinary sex work stuff, so I want to remove those quest files so the random quests will work without issues

In addition, the dialogue to start the quests is not appearing on any innkeepers

Edited by Snowmoon
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've encountered a crash to desktop in the quest mf_Prostitute_StableBang ("All the kings horses"): at the end dialogue with the Jarl with a full bucket, the dialogue will say "Here's the rest of your reward in advance, since after I'm done filling you up, I'll have to leave immediately.", money and some jewelry will be given, and then the game will crash. I'm playing on the latest AE release, the quest took place in Whiterun. Do you have any idea what could have gone wrong?

Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log PublicWhore.0.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems like I have to regularly reset NPC scene in order for it to play. Does anyone have suggestions as to what might be wrong? Common mod conflicts others have had? I looked through the comments and didn't find anything apart from a suggestion to turn off the NPC schedule.

Edited by lalalalenora
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi every one ,

just looking for some help/advice with OSL aroused/RP, have updated the version with the fix for the client not cumming but I'm not sure how to change the setings so the client cum evey time like the LE edition. what settings would you have on OSL A to make this happen(I though I would ask hear as you will have more exp with this the the people in the OSL A thread)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this mod years ago, and it was slightly buggy (Quests failing to start, but you could just try again. Sometimes the innkeeper would join in on home delivery quests, and then not return to the tavern, so you couldn't complete the quest).

This version seems to be more buggy than the one i tried years ago. Not only do quests still fail to start, and the innkeeper still joins in and then fails to return to the tavern, but now also "guest of honor" quests regularily get stuck: After satisfying the last client, the main client still has the quest marker and keeps trying to forcegreet the player, as if he wanted to say something. Except he doesn't, and there's no dialog choice relevant to this mod. So basically you finished the job, but the client refuses to tell you goodbye, so you cannot get your reward at the innkeeper. Only way to unfuck this is to go into the MCM and reset all quests. That works, but then you get no reward. Happened twice to me now.

On the plus side... Oh wait, there is none? SLSO support was added and a client satisfaction mechanic, but i don't use the former and don't care about the later. So for my personal preferences, it looks like this mod evolved - just backwards.

EDIT: I figured out how to "properly" end those stuck "guest of honor" quests. "Properly" in quotes, because the solution is the exhaust EVERY SINGLE DIALOG OPTION with the main quest giver, until there's nothing left to say. Then he will say goodbye, go to the inn and collect your reward. I have no follower framework installed yet. If i had one, i guess that would make those quests impossible to complete. Either way, my solution for now is to just kill every "guest of honor" quest the moment i get one, because i'm not gonna waste my time hoping it's gonna work.

Edited by libertyordeath
  • 3 weeks later...

Aaand, now i found a second way to crash this mod: When on a tier 1 find clients quest, and a client wants a second round, there is potential for a race condition: The code expects the player to "hold still and do nothing", between the end of the first scene, and the beginning of the next. Normally the player indeed has no chance to interrupt, because it's so fast. But sometimes it takes a few seconds, so i can start a dialogue with another NPC. This mod will then interrupt in the middle of the dialog and start the second sexscene. Okay, it's a bit rude but here we go. So then we go through the stages and at the end of the sexact... crash to desktop. Basically this mod loves to CTD at the end of sexacts, when the script doesn't go according to plan.

Now you may say: "Don't do that! Just don't interrupt the flow!"

Yeah, but how am i supposed to fucking know?!? There's no feedback - no way to know if the client wants a second go, until the scene starts playing. And besides: Every software crash is always the developer's fault, never user error. Crashing means: The code does not account for a situation to occur.

Anyways, i'm removing this mod from my setup until it's stable. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sooo I know this is an known request but is there plans or is there already a way to increase the tips for serving tables?? }

Serving tables for me (other people) is the core in this mod (I know is not), there is not waitress mods out there this one, and I really like the idea of serving tables for roleplay, but gain like measly 500 g in one day is kinda uhhhh nup.

Also it would be really good to increase the number or variety of food served, and even more if (kinda difficult to do but...) you add things like droping food if you bump into someone, someone slab your ass (slap da butt, Spank That Ass SE  ) or got approached ( SLHH, SL approach redux).

But in the end I would like to see an improvement in the serving tables system 

I would really love getting some help to fix this for Skyrim VR.

On 1/2/2023 at 9:22 AM, Corysia said:

Happy New Year!  With this new year, I've started a new game.  And I've got all my mods working perfectly, except for a few glitches in RPG.

These are probably the pertinent supporting mods:

Skyrim VR  (game version 1.4.15)
Skyrim Script Extender VR (SKSEVR) 2.0.12
SexLab Framework SE v163
PapyrusUtil SE 3.6b (100% overridden by the VR version)
PapyrusUtil VR 3.6b
Papyrus Extender 5.1.1
Papyrus Extender VR 5.1.1
Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Special Edition) v2
VR Address Library 0.36.0
Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE v7.0.4.7
[SE] Radiant Pr v7.0.4 Voice Pack Gen 4

First issue, which doesn't seem to affect my gameplay, but I noticed it in the Papyrus log and I don't know if it's a problem.  My solicitation mode is set to "BOTH".  I see this on startup:

[01/01/2023 - 04:42:13PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (77001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/01/2023 - 04:42:13PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (77001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
...deleted for brevity...
[01/01/2023 - 04:42:31PM] Warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (7F00BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Second issue I see also doesn't seem to affect gameplay, but it's an exception, so I wanted to point it out:

stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[mf_Prostitute_Handler (77000D62)].mf_handler.AddInitClothes() - "mf_handler.psc" Line 96
	[topic info 77043AD7 on quest mf_Prostitute_Handler (77000D62)].mf_prostitutejob_yes_cloths2.Fragment_0() - "mf_prostitutejob_yes_cloths2.psc" Line 13

And my third issue, which is the one I really want to get solved, is that none of the quests seem to work.  I can only wait tables or look for customers.  When I'm given the chance to do a Home Delivery of the soldier camp, I get the dialog to post my papyrus log, etc.

In the log, I see this repeated over and over when registering the quests.

[01/02/2023 - 08:52:25AM] Error: Cannot call getRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/02/2023 - 08:52:25AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:

I've attached the entire log of my last short play when I attempted to register the quests.  I did not receive a Quest option in this short play.  When I do next time, I'll capture that log, too.  

OculusScreenshot1672678378.jpeg

OculusScreenshot1672678430.jpeg

Papyrus.0.log.zip 27.38 kB · 1 download

Are those rings and amuletts of dibella that makes the wearer a prostitue actually working? I gave some of my followers some amuletts and rings but no NPC every reacts to them. They have the prostitution dialogue with me though.

Or they start to move to a bed and after a short distance they stop and return to normal follower behaviour.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 7/7/2023 at 6:09 AM, xyzxyz said:

Are those rings and amuletts of dibella that makes the wearer a prostitue actually working? I gave some of my followers some amuletts and rings but no NPC every reacts to them. They have the prostitution dialogue with me though.

Or they start to move to a bed and after a short distance they stop and return to normal follower behaviour.

No, as I understand it, the Amulet of Dibella is a future thought that wasn't finished.  You might want to look at Animated Prostitution and TDF Prostitution.  I run these two side-by-side with Radiant Prostitution and Submissive Lola to get (most) of what I want out of the game

My clients never get an orgasm even when they paint me white, I installed separate orgasms and it fixed that but completely fucked the animations, the characters just stay standing and only my lovers moans. I disabled SLSO and animations work again but now seem to be misaligned for some reason. And also my clients never pay me even when they say they did.

Reading the pasts replies it seems that this mod has too many bugs and is abandoned, any recommendations for a modern mod that just let me whore my character for money?

Edited by Nazuna_Vampi