On 8/19/2021 at 6:49 PM, kevtg26 said:

I wasn't even aware that this version exists. Yes, I did modify slaframeworkscr script to get things working with uninitiated actors. I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. I'll also point out that SexLab Eager NPCs also has a function that simulates a sexlife for off screen actors. That's what I've been using. Could you tell me if the RPG minigame still works with SLAX? Still trying to figure out why it is not working for some people.

The minigame didn't work for me, I made this alternative patch that uses SLSO mod events instead of the original timer setup, i'm a skiddy so I don't know if this is optimal but it seems to work in regular prostitution scenes with SLAX/Bakafactory SLA and should work with other SLA versions. I commented the source. This version of the mf_handler script also doesn't require changes to SLA scripts. Feel free to use this implementation further or not.

Spoiler

An SLSO event is registered for listening in the beginning of each function that starts an animation if the variable NoSLSO != 1. 0(Functions: PerformSex()/Fuck(), PerformThreesome(), PerformMasturbation())

The event fires when any separate orgasm happens (including separate orgasms in other scenes) but the contents are only processed on the condition that the thread/scene in question has the player involved.

Scenes with more than one actor (non masturbation) are processed first, player orgasms count towards OrgasmCount only in masturbation scenes.

The event is unregistered when the client/guest/player orgasms the first time in the scene in question, subsequent scenes will re-register it as needed. This follows the original implementations way of counting orgasms for repetitions/camp job/home visit multiple scenes only.

MCM Reset and ResetArousal functions will also unregister the event just in case.

Some orgasm evaluation functions are now redundant(?) but still hold the debug notifications and reset xOrgasmOccurred after scenes (though I didn't find it used elsewhere yet).

Installation instructions for anyone else wanting to test this: Install with MO2 or similar or extract into data folder. Don't let Radiant Prostitution overwrite Sexlab Aroused Extended/Bakafactory version if you are using it. This is UNTESTED with the camp and home visit jobs, only tested with regular prostitution. Should work but last minute mistakes after testing are also possible as I'm p tired now.

edit: tiny fix: removed accidentally left in debug message (SoThread Has Player). Now also unregisters SLSO event during orgasm evaluation function (after a scene) if the client/guest/player didn't orgasm in the scene.

Rpg 7.0.4 SLSO Game Patch.rar

Edited by Ikwydls
51 minutes ago, erikken14 said:

Hey guys, this is kind of a noob question, but how do i change the working clothes on npc's?

My goal is to use another clothes mod and replace it for the npc's wenches. 

Thx :D

Yeah i'm answering my own question, sorry about that, turns out i already knew how to do it, just forgot it haha.

But to help out who doesn't know, there is this guide on how to make IW compatible with RP.

You just have to follow the same instructions on the armor/clothing mod you want.

Simple as that. :D

3 hours ago, ThePandaHero said:

For the most part, everything works. However i have an issue where Hulda's face is discolored when using this mod. All other NPC's have no other issues. I tried removing the facegen. meshes and textures, but it still gives her the discolored face. I am using Bijin NPC's by the way.

Brown face could mean that the nifs/textures in the left plane are in a different order than the esp in the right plane. ( specifically the mods that edit Hulda, it doesnt matter how many mods come in between)

Try opening up all your mods together with tessedit, then click on hulda's npc entry and see which mods are editing her facegen. I usually delete the edits from mods I don't want touching an npc, but I think there might be a way to sort of make a new esp to serve as a patch so that Hulda's face will always work for your load order. 

Or you can reorder you mods based on the order they touch hilda ( In SSEdit, the mod farthest to the right will be the one that gets the final say in her appearance.)

I use Mod Organizer 2, not sure how it looks in vortex or Nexus mod manager.

3 hours ago, venomr said:

Brown face could mean that the nifs/textures in the left plane are in a different order than the esp in the right plane. ( specifically the mods that edit Hulda, it doesnt matter how many mods come in between)

Try opening up all your mods together with tessedit, then click on hulda's npc entry and see which mods are editing her facegen. I usually delete the edits from mods I don't want touching an npc, but I think there might be a way to sort of make a new esp to serve as a patch so that Hulda's face will always work for your load order. 

Or you can reorder you mods based on the order they touch hilda ( In SSEdit, the mod farthest to the right will be the one that gets the final say in her appearance.)

Worked like a charm, thanks a lot!

Is there any way to increase the frequency of events? After spending 2 days in the inn, only 1 npc on npc event occured. Does putting the sanctified amulet on my follower mean they will automatically engage patrons in a tavern or town when on relax mode or do I need to equip the tavern outfit?

On 8/30/2021 at 2:55 AM, ThePandaHero said:

For the most part, everything works. However i have an issue where Hulda's face is discolored when using this mod. All other NPC's have no other issues. I tried removing the facegen. meshes and textures, but it still gives her the discolored face. I am using Bijin NPC's by the way.ScreenShot23.thumb.png.640a3dfe71df49676459ea10a0052fe9.png

I fixed this issue by enabling Bijin NPC's plugin, although I am using Bijin AIO but it seems that doesnt properly work when using Radiant Prostituion.

1st of all its a great mod and thank you to the developers who have kept it alive.
Now just a little issue I had with version 7.0.4, in passive mode PC still keeps attracting clients when in battle Armor, to make passive mode more immersive it should only trigger when wearing working cloths whether vanilla or defined by user. 

Edited by danialvaro
To specify the version
On 8/31/2021 at 6:18 PM, danialvaro said:

1st of all its a great mod and thank you to the developers who have kept it alive.
Now just a little issue I had with version 7.0.4, in passive mode PC still keeps attracting clients when in battle Armor, to make passive mode more immersive it should only trigger when wearing working cloths whether vanilla or defined by user. 

Why would an armor keep customers away? There are lots of men who find a woman in armor attractive...

On 8/29/2021 at 11:25 PM, ThePandaHero said:

For the most part, everything works. However i have an issue where Hulda's face is discolored when using this mod. All other NPC's have no other issues. I tried removing the facegen. meshes and textures, but it still gives her the discolored face. I am using Bijin NPC's by the way.ScreenShot23.thumb.png.640a3dfe71df49676459ea10a0052fe9.png

you could find out which file overwrites the proper one if you use MO2, OR you could take the easy way out and use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441
whi
ch always works, because it is a .dll

8 hours ago, aragonit said:

Why would an armor keep customers away? There are lots of men who find a woman in armor attractive...

You didn't get my point mate, I don't imagine a new client prompting every 30 seconds no matter what you are wearing was something intended by developer its probably a bug, in active mode you can goto customers no matter what you are wearing but in passive mode customers should only come to you if wearing working cloths, otherwise there is no use of having working cloths.

On 8/23/2021 at 8:27 AM, Coalstorm said:

Wait, so the latest version is incompatible with the edited version of SLAR v.28 by BakaFactory? This is a deal breaker for me.

Baka barely touched the slaFrameworkScr. Literally, the only difference is a slight condition change that you will probably never notice in game. In case you're curious Baka changed 

"If (IsActorArousalBlocked(akRef) || akRef.IsChild())" to "If IsActorArousalBlocked(akRef)" in line 447.

If losing this change due to RPG is bothersome, you can make the edit yourself and recompile the script.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, danialvaro said:

You didn't get my point mate, I don't imagine a new client prompting every 30 seconds no matter what you are wearing was something intended by developer its probably a bug, in active mode you can goto customers no matter what you are wearing but in passive mode customers should only come to you if wearing working cloths, otherwise there is no use of having working cloths.

OK, so you would want to use the tavern outfit as trigger for the mod. My dovakin is running around in sexy underwear :)

On 8/30/2021 at 8:13 AM, venomr said:

Can I safely remove NPC edit from this mod? Look at xedit, I don't see significant change besides appearence.

9 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

Can I safely remove NPC edit from this mod? Look at xedit, I don't see significant change besides appearence.

Yeah it should be safe to delete the whole collumn if is just appearance. Pay attention to the weight though since some mods like to alter weights and that will result in a neck gap if not used on a new game. ( you can easily change an npcs weight with a console command or a mod like "lazybodyedit" though)

Hey, had a question. Every time I get into what would be a 3+ partner animation it wont play a 3+ anim. It plays a one on one animation with my PC and one NPC and the other plays a tentacle pod animation instead for some reason. I went to SLATE and change all MMF MFF animations to be fff so I thought they should work. Any help would be appreciated.