14 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for the explanation. This means that when the player approaches a prospective client, the client can only refuse if the refusal dialogue line is valid. This means that it's actually very easy to setup a 100% acceptance rate for prostitution, because I can just make the refusal dialogue lines invalid in all conditions. I can do this by adding impossible conditions to the dialogue lines, such as requiring that they be a member of a custom faction that has no actual members.

I've setup a personal patch to achieve this, will test it later.

If you're looking for inspiration for arousal checking, maybe look at the implementation in TDF Prostitution. It has an MCM option for the mimimum arousal required for clients, so you can probably reverse-engineer something if you read the scripts.

EDIT: It seems to work, here it is.

Radiant Prostitution - No Refusals Patch.esp 6.26 kB · 0 downloads

I'll take a look at TDF, but like I said, I'm aiming for a few more factors than just straight arousal. I've got some ideas on how to do it I just haven't had time to work on it. I'm thinking about a major rewrite of some of the underlying functions and some of the quests. The mod has been around a while and it is starting to show it's age on the backside. I've just been a little hesitant to go into a round of hardcore development. It took nearly a month and 8 unreleased versions to get the arousal integration working as well as it does. I've been trying to kick back and enjoy the game a bit before diving back in.

7 hours ago, idk said:

Hi, just got my gear back but not my gold in The Natural. Is there a follow up revenge quest?

TBH, I've only ever played through that quest once and I've not messed with it since I took over. Near as I can tell, all you get is your gear back. The gold looks like it is gone forever. However, a followup revenge quest to recover that is a good idea. I'll put that on my list of things to look at.

16 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

BattleFuck! is probably incompatible with this mod ?

Just based on description, it looks like BattleFuck! has a lot of force greeting in it. If that's the case it could interfere with quest completion, but I can't say for sure. All I can say is give it a shot and let us know what happens.

10 hours ago, dalif396 said:

Why are none of my clients cumming? Is there something I can do to make sure they cum? I have had 38 clients and I am an apprentice in oral and a journeyman in anal but all my clients end up with satisfaction 0.

DO you have the latest versions of Aroused and SLSO? If so, does the client have an Orgasm with the SLSO minigame that is NOT recognized by RPG? Are you using any other Orgasm detecting mods (such as Soul Gem Oven)? A user with that mod has reported issues with RPG recognizing an orgasm and I have yet to figure out why that is.

This mod conflicts with sexlab aroused extended (the kind of WIP one with the best features but you have to dig the full se install with all the patches out of the comment section somewhere). SLAX modifies the slaframeworkscr heavily and overwriting the new script with the old modified one from this breaks most SLAX features.

The conflict is probably solved by loading SLAX after radiant prostitution.

Radiant prostitution modifies the script slaframeworkscr to make "GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm" return 0.0 at minimum if the actor in question is uninitialized. (I guess this is to make the SLSO orgasm minigame detection work somehow)

Aroused extended modifies this function to instead pull the sexlab sex diary stats of the actor in question (as long as they're initialized I guess), making the function return the days since sex in Sexlabs sex diary which should always be 0 or above too.

I made the mistake of having the wrong load order here and it did stop slax features from working, Gonna test it more later to confirm.

I suggest switching to SLAX to everyone still using SLAR (aroused redux) at this point. There is a feature that simulates NPCs sometimes having sex off screen and sets minimum arousal time rates so that NPCs (who have not been in a live sexlab scene recently) will not be stuck at low arousal (exposure only with time rate near 0) or extremely high arousal all the time like in original sexlab aroused (redux).

On 7/26/2021 at 3:53 AM, safado said:

Updated on 2021-07-31:  Replaced wrong version with fixed version, deeply sorry for the error on my part. Also renamed with a timestamp.  Redownload and replace the outdated version with these one

This is a repackage of SLAX SE with all the working patches as of 25JUL2021.  It also include a modification and includes Bakafactory(aka Factoryclose) 17NOV2020 keywords extended list.

I created this because confused SkyrimSE players will nag the community about SLAX already fixed issues, because the patches are hard to find and spread thru the forum.  Language barrier are also an issue. 

If you use Bakafactory mods you need this version of SLAX SE because the original does not have the Baka keyword extended list that his newest mods need. 

Thanks, and credit to:

redneck2x: I think is the original Aroused Framework mod creator. MIA since 2014

TheDriedFinger: I think is the developer of Sexlab Aroused Redux optimizations.

Lupine00: for SLAX even more optimizations and stability to the framework.

Tenri: for the fixes.

mushroomcap: for the fixes. Can't find proof, only comments. 

MasterDev: for a proper SE SKSE64 conversion.

Bakafactory: for its collection of mods dealing with cloths/armor looks and it consequences.  

To revert to original SLAX SE conversion with fixes by MasterDev you only need to copy over SexLabAroused.esm with unmodified version in “Deprecated Files\SLAXSE + Edit8 TenriFix Original”.

UnOfficial 2021-07-31 SLAX SE - 2019-10-21(Lupine00) + Edits 8(with Tenri Fixes) + (MasterDev sla_util_SKSE2.0.17) + (BakaFactory 2020-11-17 Keywords update).7z 259.93 kB · 136 downloads

Edited by Ikwydls
On 8/13/2021 at 4:49 AM, Ikwydls said:

This mod conflicts with sexlab aroused extended (the kind of WIP one with the best features but you have to dig the full se install with all the patches out of the comment section somewhere). SLAX modifies the slaframeworkscr heavily and overwriting the new script with the old modified one from this breaks most SLAX features.

The conflict is probably solved by loading SLAX after radiant prostitution.

Radiant prostitution modifies the script slaframeworkscr to make "GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm" return 0.0 at minimum if the actor in question is uninitialized. (I guess this is to make the SLSO orgasm minigame detection work somehow)

Aroused extended modifies this function to instead pull the sexlab sex diary stats of the actor in question (as long as they're initialized I guess), making the function return the days since sex in Sexlabs sex diary which should always be 0 or above too.

I made the mistake of having the wrong load order here and it did stop slax features from working, Gonna test it more later to confirm.

I suggest switching to SLAX to everyone still using SLAR (aroused redux) at this point. There is a feature that simulates NPCs sometimes having sex off screen and sets minimum arousal time rates so that NPCs (who have not been in a live sexlab scene recently) will not be stuck at low arousal (exposure only with time rate near 0) or extremely high arousal all the time like in original sexlab aroused (redux).

I wasn't even aware that this version exists. Yes, I did modify slaframeworkscr script to get things working with uninitiated actors. I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. I'll also point out that SexLab Eager NPCs also has a function that simulates a sexlife for off screen actors. That's what I've been using. Could you tell me if the RPG minigame still works with SLAX? Still trying to figure out why it is not working for some people.

19 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

How do I get the male-only version to work with the latest SLSO update?

It doesn't right now. The two versions use completely different ESPs. I was going to do those versions once I got the SLSO to a state that I was happy with but I just haven't gotten to it yet. If you have the Construction Kit and you want to make the changes yourself, there are instructions a few pages back in the comments. 

All,

I am still working on this, just been really busy with real life concerns. I intend to get back into this in the next week or so.

If anyone is having issues with the SLSO minigame not working with RPG, please let me know the following:

Version of Sexlab Aroused?

Version of Sexlab Separate Orgasm?

Version of RPG?

Quest name that the issue occurs on?

NPCs involved?

What other Mods do you have effects that occur on Orgasm?

I'd like to try and figure those issues out once and for all.

3 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

It doesn't right now. The two versions use completely different ESPs. I was going to do those versions once I got the SLSO to a state that I was happy with but I just haven't gotten to it yet. If you have the Construction Kit and you want to make the changes yourself, there are instructions a few pages back in the comments. 

I found the post, going to give it a try. Thanks for the info. If it doesn't work, I can just reinstall, so it shouldn't be a problem.

4 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

All,

I am still working on this, just been really busy with real life concerns. I intend to get back into this in the next week or so.

If anyone is having issues with the SLSO minigame not working with RPG, please let me know the following:

Version of Sexlab Aroused?

Version of Sexlab Separate Orgasm?

Version of RPG?

Quest name that the issue occurs on?

NPCs involved?

What other Mods do you have effects that occur on Orgasm?

I'd like to try and figure those issues out once and for all.

From my experience minigame works fine but RPG only detects 1 orgasm even if there were more orgasms

11 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

I wasn't even aware that this version exists. Yes, I did modify slaframeworkscr script to get things working with uninitiated actors. I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. I'll also point out that SexLab Eager NPCs also has a function that simulates a sexlife for off screen actors. That's what I've been using. Could you tell me if the RPG minigame still works with SLAX? Still trying to figure out why it is not working for some people.

I use SLAX (the version from this post) and the latest version of RPG, and if I hide RPG's slaframeworkscr and allow SLAX's slaframeworkscr to win, the SLSO minigame still works for RPG. It does only register one orgasm per act, but I think from the description page for this mod that that's normal? (When I let RPG's version of the script win, the minigame worked but SLAX's extra features didn't, which I kind of expected.)

However, I'd previously used SLAM, and RPG's SLSO integration did not work with SLAM. It would always say that the client didn't orgasm. I don't remember which version of the script was winning out at that point, though.

17 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

From my experience minigame works fine but RPG only detects 1 orgasm even if there were more orgasms

That's what it is supposed to do. It's really "satisfaction" with your performance not necessarily orgasms that the game is detecting. The system was designed to treat each encounter as a "win/loss" that you win by getting the client to orgasm at least once during that encounter. I set it up that way because it made it a lot easier to attach dialogue and reward conditions to the multistage home delivery quests. The "You client came X times" and the "Your client came! / Your second client did not come" messages are only there to tell me whether or not those stage wins are being detected and tallied appropriately. I plan on taking those messages out eventually and all you'll get is the "Your client is/is not satisfied" message.

10 hours ago, valeforgery said:

I use SLAX (the version from this post) and the latest version of RPG, and if I hide RPG's slaframeworkscr and allow SLAX's slaframeworkscr to win, the SLSO minigame still works for RPG. It does only register one orgasm per act, but I think from the description page for this mod that that's normal? (When I let RPG's version of the script win, the minigame worked but SLAX's extra features didn't, which I kind of expected.)

However, I'd previously used SLAM, and RPG's SLSO integration did not work with SLAM. It would always say that the client didn't orgasm. I don't remember which version of the script was winning out at that point, though.

Only one orgasm per act is normal. See my reply @Grajowiec above. It's a really a stage win/loss counter and not an orgasm counter. It started out that way early in development but when I changed to the simpler win/loss method, I just never changed the message.

45 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

That's what it is supposed to do. It's really "satisfaction" with your performance not necessarily orgasms that the game is detecting. The system was designed to treat each encounter as a "win/loss" that you win by getting the client to orgasm at least once during that encounter. I set it up that way because it made it a lot easier to attach dialogue and reward conditions to the multistage home delivery quests. The "You client came X times" and the "Your client came! / Your second client did not come" messages are only there to tell me whether or not those stage wins are being detected and tallied appropriately. I plan on taking those messages out eventually and all you'll get is the "Your client is/is not satisfied" message.

Thanks for the clarification :D

On 6/4/2021 at 9:11 PM, kevtg26 said:

Where are seeing that? I've tried to make sure that the mannequin race is excluded from filling aliases on all the quests, but if you are seeing that I missed one somewhere.

Make it so, that all races containing the string Mannequin are excluded. Some modders make their own custom races. Or maybe integrate it into the MCM which races to exclude?

Some observations:
The string "Do have some Work..." is a bit weird.

The facegeom meshes and textures can cause blackface

I think a lot of strange problems may come from the MR_RP (textfile) which is supposed to be loaded when the level is right for some home quests.

1. The mod's quests won't work if it is part of a merge

2. The SKSE version in the error message isn't the right one for Skyrim SE but is for LE

Is there a reason to have an external list of data for the quests? I'm always getting "Loading 16 quests" but none shows.

So I am facing two problems and I would like some advice on how to fix them:

1) Orgams don't get counted unless I set them to be forced, then they are counted.

2) Certain quests like Guest of Honor stop after the first animation

-> Camp jobs never start. It just shows the "quest not started" popup