In my opinion, this mod does not work well, reasons: when you make a home delivery, the sexlab scenes do not activate or take too long, when you get a client it happens that he did not have an orgasm and he does not pay you anything even when the message appears that had a satisfaction of 3 and orgasm 1, some quests like the giant camp, the Jarls stallion break the game and cannot be completed.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:30 AM, Strsylight00 said:

New to mods, sorry if this is a dumb question. But whenever i use this mod it tells me I've blacklisted sex scenes. How do I change that?

That is in Sexlab.  There is a checkbox for aggressive animations, same-sex animations, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 9:54 PM, duck_phooey said:

How do I make it so clients always pay me, even if they don’t orgasm?

Turn off separate orgasms.  If you didn't install SSO, there's still a SSO flag in Sexlab you need to turn off.  Then they'll always orgasm when you do.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:55 AM, Corysia said:

Turn off separate orgasms.  If you didn't install SSO, there's still a SSO flag in Sexlab you need to turn off.  Then they'll always orgasm when you do.

Still says “Client did not come. Client satisfaction 0”.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain the time interval conditions for the Guest of Honor job that is in SSEEdit? I don't quite get what it means by "getcurrenttime greater than/OR 15, getcurrenttime less than 3. So time > 15 but < 3? How is that even theoretically possible?

I asked at around 14 pm, reloaded many times but only got Private Performance and Home Delivery, so I waited until 18 pm but still couldn't get the Guest of Honor job. Does it have a very long cooldown or can you only get it at a certain time?

Edited by RoninDog
  • 3 weeks later...