I've finally found a DEFINITIVE fix for the black face bug for Hulga when using Bijin NPCs. All you have to do is load the mod AND esp after the RP's mod and esp. I wrote this if anyone has this problem that was bugging me. This also allows Hulga to keep her Bijin face.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 12:44 AM, awsmith91 said:

Hi, I installed this mod and it seems to be working overall but for some reason every client says they “didn’t cum” and so my character doesn’t get paid. Any ideas?

On 8/26/2022 at 2:28 AM, Caster245 said:

Client did not cum even tho guy came inside 5 times..Any way to fix this?

Same for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 4:28 AM, SexyPower said:

OSLAroused has patch for this mod. Use them. It compatible with previous versions of aroused mods.

This fixed the clients not cumming! If client satisfaction is stuck at 0, try reinstalling OSLA with the included fomod RPG patch!

Stop complaining about clients not cumming if you haven't tried this yet, now the mod is working perfectly ?

edit:sharing relevant load order that worked for me (probably far from optimal tho lol, i've never used LOOT in my life :P)
image.thumb.png.cfea845233497df6c2694381e5a2ccc6.png

Edited by KiTiTy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been having an issue with NPC scenes, that I can't figure out. I'm on the latest version using all of the requirements in addition to SLSO, Sexlab Utility Plus, and OSLAroused, but for some reason I would get the message on the top right mentioning "a wench is on a job" but nothing happens no scene ever plays. Anyone have a similar problem or suggestion?

Playing on the 6.1.8 version and I got a quest, a Home Delivery Gangbang that took me to the Morthal Guardhouse, which is usually locked. 

Spoiler

489830_20221024175359_1.png.91d21d46887d26791c3aca9cca48c542.png489830_20221024175422_1.png.9676fb409be800f3c4f6e9bf9c14b406.png489830_20221024175449_1.png.f937983c81c96550b475291c6954c9d7.png489830_20221024175452_1.png.99eb9d96bb3062e9224d24912bbf9793.png489830_20221024175734_1.png.7b57b941d8d34cd6644e66eb6e84a373.png

Also to add that this mod also sends me to to to the Ragged Flaggon Cistern where Thieves Guild members are located at. Of course its locked since I have not done the thieves guild quest

Edited by rixina09
  • 2 weeks later...

Been using this mod for a while now but recently noticed that If I try to serve food I can't rent a inn room after that anymore at all. That dialogue option just completely disappears. Any way to fix this?

Edit: And also all shop/vendor dialog options disappear too.

Edited by GingerJay

I have a question. I kept being blocked the animations when I go in to the main business. so I searched the mcm, sexlab, flowergirls ect. I checked the animation restriction and so on. but I can not get the animation work. is there any solution for it?

ps. animation's for other mods are working. plz help me

121231231232.JPG

Edited by Prat3325
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm about to try sexlab redux 29, and/then after that, maybe try getting rid of follower needs and slen... if not those, I'm not sure what to do.

I've tried various fixes I've seen in here, ie moving esp around in load order/making sure it's below some mod, getting separate orgasm mod, disabling oaroused esp while leaving oslaroused esp active, getting older version of osl aroused, starting new game ofc, saving and reloading after changing some options for it, giving myself speechcraft and sleeping to level up to see if higher speech helps, changing the time limit for how long it is for full payment, unchecking separate orgasms in the sexlab mcm, etc. I've gotten rid of other mods too to try and see if they interfered somehow but still it doesn't matter.

The client number in the mcm never goes above 1, ever. It should still increase regardless of whether we get paid right? Except I also never get paid, and no clients come to me. I always get the 'you didn't satisfy me so I'm not paying you/wow you're bad at this/I'll show you' dialogue. But I can go to the innkeeper and say I'm done, and choose the I've had x clients, and it'll give me some random number usually 4 or 8 clients to say that I've gotten, even though the mcm still says 1; and of course I never get paid so I can't give them any money.

I dunno. I'm confused. I feel like I've tried (almost) everything, and it just doesn't advance, ever. It's tiring hearing the same three things over and over.

Oh, I am using sexlab light, does this definitely need the og sexlab? Could that be it? That makes three different things to try now, I guess. Just that it seems interchangeable with a lot of stuff and I've never had issues that I've noticed using that rather than 'sexlab framework.' I've restarted my character so many times now just trying to figure this out... I guess a couple more attempts won't hurt but I'm so tired of going through all the stuff and then trying again and... voila, still not working. (i will probably cry if it's something simple, although I've already tried many simple things and none of them worked lol)

Right now I have ahh...
sexlab light se
sexlab more animations 1200
sexual vampire feed
zaz animations
SLAL
spouses enhanced
radiant prostitution,
oslaroused 1.4
sexlab approach redux
simple slavery plus plus
sexlab eager npcs
follower needs
devious devices
flower girls and some little mods changing stuff for it like giving mcm
and I think that's it?
And only oslaroused and its two esps(unless I'm also supposed to disable the oaroused.esp for this old version of oslaaroused as well?) and sexual vampire feed are below radiant prostitution, that I can see(in regards to these kinds of mods)

It's almost 7am now and brain wants to expl0de, so I'm going to go to bed, goodnight.

Edited by pizzalover5

So I have been able to service clients in the inn. Now my reputation is up and I've been trying to do home quests. I had one where the door was locked and was an "intruder". Reset that one, and tried another one where I am not "meeting" the client to start, despite the fact that I am talking to them.

Any ideas? Or experiences?

Thank you

Update, switched to sexlab framework for se, tried getting rid of follower needs and eager npcs, um... did end up disabling the oaroused.esp from the 1.4 old version-because my genius brain forgot I was going to try the redux v29 version(i'll do that next)-, and now my client number goes up. But still never get any money, even when they do reach satisfaction, and if go to innkeeper, again it has no other options but to 'quit' and say some random number of clients that isn't accurate-always have serviced more than whatever number it says-and of course there is no money to give them. 

I tried clicking, and unclicking, the 'separate orgasms,' increasing um... arousal per stage in oarousal mcm... so I'm one step closer but still so far away. >..< can't remember what else I've done/tried.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, Niimua said:

So I have been able to service clients in the inn. Now my reputation is up and I've been trying to do home quests. I had one where the door was locked and was an "intruder". Reset that one, and tried another one where I am not "meeting" the client to start, despite the fact that I am talking to them.

Any ideas? Or experiences?

Thank you

UPDATE: Fixed the issue by changing load order.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:56 AM, rixina09 said:

Playing on the 6.1.8 version and I got a quest, a Home Delivery Gangbang that took me to the Morthal Guardhouse, which is usually locked. 

Hide contents

489830_20221024175359_1.png.91d21d46887d26791c3aca9cca48c542.png489830_20221024175422_1.png.9676fb409be800f3c4f6e9bf9c14b406.png489830_20221024175449_1.png.f937983c81c96550b475291c6954c9d7.png489830_20221024175452_1.png.99eb9d96bb3062e9224d24912bbf9793.png489830_20221024175734_1.png.7b57b941d8d34cd6644e66eb6e84a373.png

Also to add that this mod also sends me to to to the Ragged Flaggon Cistern where Thieves Guild members are located at. Of course its locked since I have not done the thieves guild quest

The UI on the right, can I ask you which mod is it?

On 11/3/2022 at 6:23 AM, GingerJay said:

Been using this mod for a while now but recently noticed that If I try to serve food I can't rent a inn room after that anymore at all. That dialogue option just completely disappears. Any way to fix this?

Edit: And also all shop/vendor dialog options disappear too.

The mod modifies some vanilla NPCs, you have to make a patch for it if you are using another mod modify same NPCs (Hulda for example).

Edited by duy123a

When ever I click the "check for new quests" option in the quest tab of the mod menu, I get a message that the game's reading the MF_RP_Quests file and is adding 16 quests. However, when I check the console, I get "[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'data/MF_RP_Quests/__folder_managed_by_vortex' at line 1:4 - '[' or '{' expected near 'This' ". I reinstalled the mod, but that didn't fix this either. I assume the file isn't suppose to be like that. What do I need to open and edit this file to fix it if need be?

• 2 weeks later...