2 hours ago, zer02 said:

The mod is in demand, there is no alternative, only SSE
This mod has a lot of functionality that only needs to be debugged \ repaired and will be excellent

Faaactz! I was just coming back to say I found out this mod is HIGHLY incompatible with SLACS+ now. Any mod that adds SLSO support seems to instantly start going downhill fast and hard. SLSO support should ALWAYS be a separate patch file. It causes wild wild problems for people who don't use it. I found out a method of making that not a problem anymore though. Version 7.0.1 is what I use now and I don't seem to have any problems. Some other Sexlab mods like SL Hormones may randomly altogether stop it from showing up in your MCM though, and it certainly has horrifying compatibility errors, but it's issues are mostly due to it simply being out of the loop.

This mod is amazing, even as is. I can't speak to SE. I never got more than a few Loverslab mods working on SE, but it works great on AE 1.6.353.

Edited by LynErso666

The beginning of this mod is working fine for me.  But I can't get the Quests to work.  When the mod starts up, it says it's loaded 16 quests, but then always complains my papyrus and/or SKSE are too old.  They aren't, so I don't know what's wrong.  It works fine up to the point where I'm offered a Home or Camp quest.  If I tell it to re-read the quests, it says it reads 16.

Skyrim VR

SKSE 2.0.12

PapyrusUtil VR 3.6b

JContainers VR 4.1.13

Edited by Corysia
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for developing the mod.

As an idea.

Add more dialogues for a better immersion when serving tables in a tavern,

namely in the first offers to earn prostitution. What kind of:

Client: Wow! Hello.
Client: Listen, you look great, you'll get a lot more money for sex.
Player: No! I'm a decent girl/guy, I'm not a prostitute.
Client: What's the bullshit? / You're all like this at first.
Client: Come on, I'll give you 500 gold for the first time.
Player: Of course, it's good money... But this won't happen.
Client: What if I give you 1000? Where else will you earn so much?

Player: I said - NO!
Client: I'm not asking for much, you just touch my penis, that's enough for me (lie or not?). / You will make a blowjob.

Player: *whisper* 1500... Give half the amount in advance.
Client: *whisper* 1250... ok?
Player: *whisper* Okay... only no one should know about it.
Client: *Loudly* Of course! I won't tell anyone, let's go!

...and other similar dialogues

I'm sorry for my English, but I think it's clear what I mean. :)

Edited by SavageDomain
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 3:10 PM, Corysia said:

The beginning of this mod is working fine for me.  But I can't get the Quests to work.  When the mod starts up, it says it's loaded 16 quests, but then always complains my papyrus and/or SKSE are too old.  They aren't, so I don't know what's wrong.  It works fine up to the point where I'm offered a Home or Camp quest.  If I tell it to re-read the quests, it says it reads 16.

Skyrim VR

SKSE 2.0.12

PapyrusUtil VR 3.6b

JContainers VR 4.1.13

There's  some forums discussions previously about this you can look over - and what I read so far the Papyrus Utils for VR is missing functions needed.  

I have a problem now that I tried to requeat camp jobs, but the notification tells me that no quests are started and try again, and it goes on and on like that, I just have finished the tasks before swearing the oath, but haven't actually swore the oath for any sides, so what can I do to enable the camp jobs again?

I wish someone could make the changes to make home quests have male only clients or female clients.  Caden did that before he left LL does anybody have that version? And is there a way to implement the changes to this version? I hate grannies with strapons!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 5:46 PM, jayforfunx said:

There's  some forums discussions previously about this you can look over - and what I read so far the Papyrus Utils for VR is missing functions needed.  

Thanks, that gives me some ideas.  Once I get RaceMenu working, I'll dig in to this and see if I can figure out the magic to get RPG working in VR.  I've been trying not to learn how to mod, my focus has been in learning how to write my own VR games, but I may need to so I can perv the way I want.  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 3:58 PM, LynErso666 said:

I just can't get this mod to work at all anymore. No client orgasm ever. I can't believe that's even a thing. How do I just go back to when people orgasm when the scene ends, end of story. That was nice. It worked every time too.

OSLAroused has patch for this mod. Use them. It compatible with previous versions of aroused mods.

"Camp jobs are no longer available when you pick a side in the civil war."

I want remove this condition or change to "camp job in friendly camps only".

Why the camp job need this condition and why this condition is important? Where I can find this condition in creation kit?

Hey. As I understand there is no QTE if things go bad for the PC? If I refuse an NPC's sexual advancements while I'm serving food and drinks they just grab me by the hair(To quote the dialogue) and that's it? I can't struggle out of that? A bit of a shame not to be able to struggle. So... Is that in the plans?

Editing to ask for something a little bit similar... I actually kind of vibe to serving customers for some reason(I mean food ETC), and I'd appreciate it a lot if there was at least some challenge to that. Remembering one NPC's order of 3 items out of a very low total, is kind of... Meh. How about multiple orders, more items, timed performance, ways to get a bit more gold out of it if you're fantastic at it? Or even having movement speed and bumping into people, cause you to spill or drop stuff and add a penalty to the gold, ETC?

There could even be some more minor interactions if someone tries to swipe something from the order you're carrying without paying and without having ordered it, to which the PC could react through dialogue with various possible outcomes...

You could take it even further if the PC can be tasked with home delivery of goods, again with various outcomes or obstacles along the way.

I should also say right now that I have 0 knowledge on whether or not any of that is possible to do. I am just putting ideas on the table, no pun intended ;3

Edited by Violence6884
On 7/18/2022 at 12:05 AM, Violence6884 said:

Hey. As I understand there is no QTE if things go bad for the PC? If I refuse an NPC's sexual advancements while I'm serving food and drinks they just grab me by the hair(To quote the dialogue) and that's it? I can't struggle out of that? A bit of a shame not to be able to struggle. So... Is that in the plans?

Editing to ask for something a little bit similar... I actually kind of vibe to serving customers for some reason(I mean food ETC), and I'd appreciate it a lot if there was at least some challenge to that. Remembering one NPC's order of 3 items out of a very low total, is kind of... Meh. How about multiple orders, more items, timed performance, ways to get a bit more gold out of it if you're fantastic at it? Or even having movement speed and bumping into people, cause you to spill or drop stuff and add a penalty to the gold, ETC?

There could even be some more minor interactions if someone tries to swipe something from the order you're carrying without paying and without having ordered it, to which the PC could react through dialogue with various possible outcomes...

You could take it even further if the PC can be tasked with home delivery of goods, again with various outcomes or obstacles along the way.

I should also say right now that I have 0 knowledge on whether or not any of that is possible to do. I am just putting ideas on the table, no pun intended ;3

Well that's why I used to have Sexlab Horrible Harrassment installed but I wouldn't use it at all cause it was weird and buggy. lolz. I would just use it for mods that used SLHH's struggle animations for its scenes, and that was cool.

However, using AE now, not many mods with SLHH and almost everywhere I go, people tell me it don't work. lol But I'm probably gonna try it again.

Maybe that would be a cool idea to add to Radiant P. But that rape scene isn't supposed to show up every time. I mean, you could alter when the rape scene is going to occur very easily with the commands in this mod btw. I can't remember the exact command, but I think it was RP_ something. I used that many times to guarantee a rape scene would occur the next time I turned a dude down, and also guarantee it wouldn't happen.

10 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Well that's why I used to have Horrible Harrassment

What exactly for? I do describe quite a few things in my post, some not even related to being harassed ;3

SLHH

It definitely has issues, but it kind of works on my end- On SE, I won't be moving to AE(For other reasons, not SLHH).

Maybe that would be a cool idea to add to Radiant P.

It's just a simple QTE like in Defeat, without sounding like an ass I'd like to believe it can't be too hard. Commands ETC are fine for those who don't mind those small breaks in their immersion when they have to use them, I'd like something a bit more organic though, more interactive, without guaranteed results so there's also variation in the outcome. It doesn't have to be as complicated as SLHH, with a whole system behind it for various stages, animations and what not. Again, closer to Defeat's simple struggle with some customizable factors.

My post's main point is suggesting said QTE to try and avoid certain outcomes in a more integrated way, and suggesting Radiant Prostitution expands its mini game a little. I feel like I should clear that up.

Edited by Violence6884
On 7/19/2022 at 11:01 PM, Violence6884 said:

What exactly for? I do describe quite a few things in my post, some not even related to being harassed ;3

It definitely has issues, but it kind of works on my end- On SE, I won't be moving to AE(For other reasons, not SLHH).

It's just a simple QTE like in Defeat, without sounding like an ass I'd like to believe it can't be too hard. Commands ETC are fine for those who don't mind those small breaks in their immersion when they have to use them, I'd like something a bit more organic though, more interactive, without guaranteed results so there's also variation in the outcome. It doesn't have to be as complicated as SLHH, with a whole system behind it for various stages, animations and what not. Again, closer to Defeat's simple struggle with some customizable factors.

My post's main point is suggesting said QTE to try and avoid certain outcomes in a more integrated way, and suggesting Radiant Prostitution expands its mini game a little. I feel like I should clear that up.

I mean I used to use SLHH for the struggle animation in other mods. You never heard of that? A few mods used to use SLHH for a very very simple struggle scene. But yeah I was just agreeing something like that would be cool. lol.

11 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

A few mods used to use SLHH for a very very simple struggle scene.

True.

I'm not too sure why I'm responding to you with this, it's irrelevant to our conversation! :$ But... I found out last evening that strip settings of various mods can interfere with that struggling scene, block it from progressing. Just in case someone's having troubles because of that and never noticed.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:34 AM, Violence6884 said:

True.

I'm not too sure why I'm responding to you with this, it's irrelevant to our conversation! :$ But... I found out last evening that strip settings of various mods can interfere with that struggling scene, block it from progressing. Just in case someone's having troubles because of that and never noticed.

Omg that is actually really good to know. I have got to test that with a few of my mods

This mod is alot of fun .

However SLSO has alot of options and if u dont set it up right your arrousal get out of control.

You can use sexlab shrines with patch for slso to alleviate this but i found that every so often you have to use sexlab shrines and/or go into sexlab arousal and reset how fast your arrousal increased .In other words SLSO is a bit of work to keep your arrousal from getting out of control.

Also SLSO does not seem to work well with SLEN as the 2 combines your arrousal just goes crazy.

• 2 weeks later...