Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

8 hours ago, evilbom said:

Hi  after i use the mod i have a question 

can i setting to use sexlab timer to control sex stage ? because this mod always make me use spacebar to forward sex stage

"this mod always make me use spacebar to forward sex stage"

no. It does not make you do that

Since not all scenes use Sexlab, you may have wrong expectorations.

SLaVE has a wide variety of animation scenes, which can be broken into these 2 categories...

1. Non-Sexlab Scenes - majority of scenes don't use sexlab... Advance key (spacebar) is used to advance or skip the scene. There are no stages
    • Examples: Love Shout 1rst word (solo version), Word Wall, Standing Stone, Love Collar scenes... table, pillory, pole, dragon love, dragon mounds... there are many more
  2. Sexlab Scenes - these are not interfered with by SLaVE or Toys - if hot keys are not working as you expect, it is not related to my mods
    • Its very easy to tell which are sexlab... its the ones that have a long delay to start. You can also see in the console
    • Examples: Love Shout 2nd & 3rd word, Sleeping with Cassia, Ghost Love, Nocturnal Teases, Erotic Arts.... there are many more

If this does help you, give me more detail, then maybe I can help.

Edited by VirginMarie

Hit a bit of a bug/edgecase in the Virgin Training quest - on the Sleep with Cassia for the night step I was unable to proceed because my character was gagged & signing wouldn't start the dialog. Got past it using the toys command to unequip toys, but figured I'd pass on this cause if a quest will lock you in a cage with only 1 way out it's probably worth taking some steps to make sure that 1 way always works :)

58 minutes ago, fyj said:

Hit a bit of a bug/edgecase in the Virgin Training quest - on the Sleep with Cassia for the night step I was unable to proceed because my character was gagged & signing wouldn't start the dialog. Got past it using the toys command to unequip toys, but figured I'd pass on this cause if a quest will lock you in a cage with only 1 way out it's probably worth taking some steps to make sure that 1 way always works :)

That 1 way always works :D. But sure there is always a chance of a rare edge case. But first...

Maybe you are not understanding how gag signing works. See here.. FAQ 11. Please do let me know if that was it.

If that's not it, I'd appreciate your help to look in more detail, to try and sort out your cause. For that we might start with a recreation of the problem during which you captured your Papyrus log. There's a "How to get the log" also in the FAQs at that link.

Edited by VirginMarie

Ah damn, turns out I didn't actually understand how signing worked & it was probably just user error sorry. I was thinking the conversation would start itself when it said success - I must've succeeded talking to others by sheer impatience trying E again within the 10 seconds. Surprised I didn't do that by mistake in all the attempts to make it work, I'd go back and check if that's all I missed, but looking I accidentally overwrote my save so I guess I'll assume that's all that was wrong :) 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:06 AM, VirginMarie said:

Since not all scenes use Sexlab, you may have wrong expectorations.

SLaVE has a wide variety of animation scenes, which can be broken into these 2 categories...

1. Non-Sexlab Scenes - majority of scenes don't use sexlab... Advance key (spacebar) is used to advance or skip the scene. There are no stages
    • Examples: Love Shout 1rst word (solo version), Word Wall, Standing Stone, Love Collar scenes... table, pillory, pole, dragon love, dragon mounds... there are many more
  2. Sexlab Scenes - these are not interfered with by SLaVE or Toys - if hot keys are not working as you expect, it is not related to my mods
    • Its very easy to tell which are sexlab... its the ones that have a long delay to start. You can also see in the console
    • Examples: Love Shout 2nd & 3rd word, Sleeping with Cassia, Ghost Love, Nocturnal Teases, Erotic Arts.... there are many more

If this does help you, give me more detail, then maybe I can help.

i'm gonna check my load order again
because it look like SLaVE is overwrite/replace sexlab framework by control any sex scene with spacebar
i watch npc in sexlab stories stuck in first stage without forward to next stage
or my naked defeat got control sex scene by spacebar for forward into next stage too

and back to read FAQ again  :D

14 hours ago, evilbom said:

i'm gonna check my load order again
because it look like SLaVE is overwrite/replace sexlab framework by control any sex scene with spacebar
i watch npc in sexlab stories stuck in first stage without forward to next stage
or my naked defeat got control sex scene by spacebar for forward into next stage too

and back to read FAQ again  :D

Talking of Load order implies you think this mod could have something to do with it. It can't. Its not possible. It can't touch Sexlab's spacebar.

I'm going to venture a guess that you think its this mod, because its what you added/changed last. From that guess, I'm going to guess that  your actual problem is indeed related to load order, but not because of ANY specific mod.. It's because you changed your load order mid playthrough... am I right?

What I'm talking about is a corrupt save. Changing LO mid-playthrough leads to corrupt save. See the golden rule.

Your plan to "check" your load order again implies changing it again. That will only make the corrupt save worse, unless you start a new game.

The way to test this is to not change anything, and just start a new game... see if you get the same problem... if you can't recreate it, now you know the save was is corrupt.

If you have already tried the new game test, and know about the golden rule already, please for give me for my bad guess :D  And Happy Holidays!

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Talking of Load order implies you think this mod could have something to do with it. It can't. Its not possible. It can't touch Sexlab's spacebar.

I'm going to venture a guess that you think its this mod, because its what you added/changed last. From that guess, I'm going to guess that  your actual problem is indeed related to load order, but not because of ANY specific mod.. It's because you changed your load order mid playthrough... am I right?

What I'm talking about is a corrupt save. Changing LO mid-playthrough leads to corrupt save. See the golden rule.

Your plan to "check" your load order again implies changing it again. That will only make the corrupt save worse, unless you start a new game.

The way to test this is to not change anything, and just start a new game... see if you get the same problem... if you can't recreate it, now you know the save was is corrupt.

If you have already tried the new game test, and know about the golden rule already, please for give me for my bad guess :D  And Happy Holidays!

yeah... i think you right so... gonna check my last install  that involved about sexlab

and happy holiday too

-----------------

i think i found the problem

Edited by evilbom
3 hours ago, assult said:

Hello, this is normal that I don't have shrines in temple of the divine ?

1.gif

Yes. They gradually return during the Shrine Love quest, as you love each of them. After you love each, loving a 2nd time will teleport you to the Temple of the Divines. The Temple is an indicator showing progress. This requires of course, that the Shrine Love quest has started.

This is more of an FYI post than anything else other to say, I LOVE YOUR MODS!!! ALL OF THEM!!! They work GREAT!

So, here it is. I thought I had a problem with SLaVE, the halo light, when turned on it deactivated Facelight on my PC. I tried to re-cast the Facelight spell to no avail. I tried to reset the Facelight MCM, nada! Then I turned off the halo in the MCM and recast the Facelight spell and TA DAA! It's on! So, with Facelight still on, I turned on the halo in the MCM back on without the halo light on and TA DAA! Facelight and the halo are on at the same time. I turn on the halo light and TA DAA! Facelight is still on! NICE! NOW, there is no problem at all with what light is on and when, uhh, ok? GREAT!

Question: Is there a hot key to turn the halo on and off with, instead of having to go in and out of the MCM? If there is, I can't find it, sorry. Here's a gift, from me to you, Merry Christmas!

ScreenShot660.png

21 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

This is more of an FYI post than anything else other to say, I LOVE YOUR MODS!!! ALL OF THEM!!! They work GREAT!

So, here it is. I thought I had a problem with SLaVE, the halo light, when turned on it deactivated Facelight on my PC. I tried to re-cast the Facelight spell to no avail. I tried to reset the Facelight MCM, nada! Then I turned off the halo in the MCM and recast the Facelight spell and TA DAA! It's on! So, with Facelight still on, I turned on the halo in the MCM back on without the halo light on and TA DAA! Facelight and the halo are on at the same time. I turn on the halo light and TA DAA! Facelight is still on! NICE! NOW, there is no problem at all with what light is on and when, uhh, ok? GREAT!

Cool. Both do the same thing, so they are likely to conflict, but good you found a workaround.

Question: Is there a hot key to turn the halo on and off with, instead of having to go in and out of the MCM?

No. There's a hotkey to turn on/off the light only.

Here's a gift, from me to you, Merry Christmas!

ScreenShot660.png

Thank you, and...

christmas-merry-christmas.gif

She has an innocent halo too, but you can only see it if you are angelic. I see it. Do you?

I'm sorry, I guess I was unclear. I was asking if the halo, not the light, has a hot key? The light hotkey is "[", I am aware of that already. I'm talking the actual halo, itself. Currently the only way to turn the halo on and off, is through the MCM, right?

I'm a half blind 63 yr. old man, I think I see an angelic glow above her head, but the rest of her is so VERY DISTRACTING, yummy, thank you very, very much!

19 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Currently the only way to turn the halo on and off, is through the MCM, right?

Exaclty

19 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I'm a half blind 63 yr. old man, I think I see an angelic glow above her head, but the rest of her is so VERY DISTRACTING, yummy, thank you very, very much!

1.gif

44 minutes ago, hepstill3507 said:

I may be a total idiot - but how the hell do you leave twighlight sepulcher, the cave that you are put in during virgin training? I swear i've searched every inch and activated every shrine in that cave. The quest objective only says "Find a way out".

FAQ 4

1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

Is there anyone willing to tell me how to post up my screenshot's, I want to show EVERYONE what I have done with all of the Toys mods. I have as many installed as I could make work. It is AWESOME in it's scope and performance. Good stuff!!!

Use the same method you've been using here.

Two methods and other tips are here... How to Take Screenshots in "Skyrim".

Does not tell you how to get them into a post like here on loverslab. For that... find your folder (that can be the hard part and is unique to every situation), then just drag into the post that you've started or are editing.

Also I expect that each screenshot is posted in the correct support thread :P  SLaVE ones go here, but if its about HoT&Wet or Toys Workshop etc, they belong in their respective support threads :P 

shin-jimin-jimin.gif

(Just kidding, it does not matter)

Ohhhh, whip me, beat me, I love it. Just kidding! Well, maybe not, never tried it. Good stuff, Thank you. I am posting... some... on a thread here on LL with "Bluegunk", a person that helped me get this game running the way it is, FANTASTIC! But I have A LOT more with all of your mods, Toys, Toy Story, Toyful Temptations (not yours), Classic box, Hot'n'Wet box, Workshop box, 3BA across the board and, last, but most certainly not least is SLaVE+3BA. Are there any others you would recommend, I have some room left! Actually, Vortex sees these mods as espfe's, so, who cares about ROOM for more, you tell me what they are and I'll put 'em in!

Edited by BDNelson

Ohhhh, whip me, beat me, I love it.

I'm waaaaay too sweet and innocent.

Are there any others you would recommend, I have some room left! 

Use the link Toys Family of Mods from my signature.

• You have all that are primarily about Toys
  • You don't have Whorecrux which is under "Mods in Early Dev" because, well, it is, so keep that in mind
  • There's also mods you may not have under the heading "With Support for Toys". These have specific compatibility for Toys, but are not focused on using Toys
56 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Mods with the heading "With Support for Toys" Wiill I have to go browsing for one or two or do you have any you, the author would... "suggest", not recommend or endorse mind you. Maybe something that caught YOUR eye, possibly?

They are on this page here... Toys Family of Mods (click the link) under the heading "With Support for Toys". 

I've not played with them myself enough to know much about them yet. Tried each of them just a bit but not enough to know much, other than each have a very useful purpose.

• Fame... good for mods giving consequences. This one will take time to develop mods that are using it :D
  • Bathing, how dare you not bathe! :P
  • Defeat outcomes... good - be sure to turn off SLaVE's "Nocturnal saves you from death" though, as this does the same "death alternative" role
  • Matchmaking... ya I mean more innocent loving scenes, you can't go wrong :D

They are each fairly new plus their "Toys Awareness" in most cases is even newer. 

Now that said, there's loads of mods that don't advertise Toys Compatibility, but are perfectly compatible. as I'm sure you have already seen. I'm not a good one for recommending mods, as I'm too busy making and testing my own to be up to date with others.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE