Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Hi, I like your mod very much, but I'm having some problems running it.

I did not learn the second character of the roar of love, but the module showed that I had learned it and was already on the task of learning the third syllable.

What I want to ask is, when I finish the third syllable, will I automatically learn the second syllable?

Forgive my poor english.

Just now, zittonⅡ said:

I did not learn the second character of the roar of love, but the module showed that I had learned it and was already on the task of learning the third syllable.

What I want to ask is, when I finish the third syllable, will I automatically learn the second syllable?

Forgive my poor english.

Also, I want to know when your "Toy Story" module will be updated. I can't wait
PS: My sentence seems rude because of my poor English, but I come to you with a sincere heart to ask this question, I hope you don't mind.

4 minutes ago, zittonⅡ said:

I don't know. Never heard of that happening. Never happened to me. I think it's unlikely you will get the 2nd or 3rd word at all.

For that do happen, its likely you have a corrupt save.

1. Did you start a new game when you first added Toys to your load order? That's a requirement.
  2. Have you broken the golden rule?
  3. What version of this mod are you using? I wonder if its a translation?
  4. What happen if you try using a save before the 2nd word (its the book you read from Esabella)? Does the problem re-create?

Thanks for your reply
I did start the module with a new save, using the Chinese translation
This is the third time I've played this module, and this has never happened before.
But as this archive began, something changed.
Casilla, I don't know if that's the name in English, didn't show up after my first training, and the priestess didn't give me the dragon Roar manuscript, so I had to skip the task using code.
Similarly, Gallos never showed up at the beginning of the Day of the Dead mission, and I had no choice but to bypass him and go straight to the cave and use Thum on the statue to skip the mission.

1 minute ago, zittonⅡ said:

‎thank you for your reply.‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎i did use chinese translation to start the module‎‎ ‎
‎ with a new save ‎‎this is the third time i've played this module, and it's never happened before. ‎‎but as the archive began, things changed. ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎casilla, i don't know if this is an english name, didn't appear after my first training, the priestess didn't give me the dragon roaring manuscript, so i had to skip the task using code. ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎similarly, gallos never appeared at the beginning of the death day mission, and i had no choice but to bypass him, go straight to the cave, and use tum to skip the mission on the statue. ‎

You have an Installation problem, corrupt save, or bad/outdated translation. I cannot support a translation. 

Using console commands to bypass, breaks this mod, making it worse.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

您有安装问题、损坏保存或不良/过时的翻译。我不能支持翻译。

使用控制台命令绕过,打破此模组,使情况变得更糟。

Oh, I see what's going on. The second dragon roar is supposed to have been given after Isabella's mission to teach the thief, so Casilla never came to me. There was a Chinese walkthrough that told me it was a bug, so I skipped it, so there was an error.
But NOW I'm going to start with my save from four days ago。。。

So...

I have this mod working now, and I go find the scholar and... now my character spontaneously orgasms roughly once every game hour (or every couple minutes, real life time).

Is this intended for this mod? Or do I need to go find and fix something in MCM?

55 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

So...

I have this mod working now, and I go find the scholar and... now my character spontaneously orgasms roughly once every game hour (or every couple minutes, real life time).

Is this intended for this mod? Or do I need to go find and fix something in MCM?

The scholar is part of Toy Story, not this mod. The Spontaneous Orgasm is part of Toys, also not part of this mod. No problem I can still help on this thread :D

Let's make sure the mods are installed correctly as your description sounds possibly like not intended behavior but its hard to say...

1. Did you start a new game when first installing Toys? Its a requirement.
  2. Does the Toys MCM - Setup tab - Installation test fail? If yes, follow its instructions, there is something not installed right.
  3. Does this mod's MCM - first tab -  Installation test fail? 
  4. Have you broken the golden rule since first starting the new game?

Now if all is well with those....

"my character spontaneously orgasms roughly once every couple minutes, real life time"

If it does that all that time, not normal for default MCM settings. But if you see it once or twice, that's very possible.

Spon O's purpose is to take your arousal down. If your arousal has been taken down, you can't have a Spon O until it's back up and chance kicks in.

• Spon O works on chance, as set in the MCM. There's chance at high arousal, thus it depends on if your arousal has gone up
  • Arousal increase can come from other mods... this could be where something has gone wild
  • Arousal increase is done by Toys, depending on arousal strength from toys worn. You can see this in Toys MCM
  • Arousal Increase done by Toys can be adjusted (the weighting) in Toys MCM

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

The scholar is part of Toy Story, not this mod. The Spontaneous Orgasm is part of Toys, also not part of this mod. No problem I can still help on this thread :D

Let's make sure the mods are installed correctly as your description sounds possibly like not intended behavior but its hard to say...

2. Does the Toys MCM - Setup tab - Installation test fail? If yes, follow its instructions, there is something not installed right.
  4. Have you broken the golden rule since first starting the new game?

Now if all is well with those....

"my character spontaneously orgasms roughly once every couple minutes, real life time"

If it does that all that time, not normal for default MCM settings. But if you see it once or twice, that's very possible.

Spon O's purpose is to take your arousal down. If your arousal has been taken down, you can't have a Spon O until it's back up and chance kicks in.

• Spon O works on chance, as set in the MCM. There's chance at high arousal, thus it depends on if your arousal has gone up
  • Arousal increase can come from other mods... this could be where something has gone wild
  • Arousal increase is done by Toys, depending on arousal strength from toys worn. You can see this in Toys MCM
  • Arousal Increase done by Toys can be adjusted (the weighting) in Toys MCM

Oops... maybe I should take this to another thread... 

But, to answer your questions I started a game with this particular mod configuration and have not changed any mods since then. And, the tests for Toys and SLaVE both worked.

Anyways... I am gradually figuring this out. Thank you.

Got stuck in two quests:

1. Reading the book (the quest after 6 Shrines) in front of Nocturnal statue does nothing. Can't finish that quest.

2. In the Mind of Madness quest, the weapon required can't be used because the cuffs can't be removed.

Edited by netwave
33 minutes ago, netwave said:

Got stuck in two quests:

1. Reading the book (the quest after 6 Shrines) in front of Nocturnal statue does nothing. Can't finish that quest.

Which book? If you mean the Enchantment Tome, take a read of it... make sure you meet the conditions and are going to the correct location. It says you must be a virgin. The location is the ritual chamber where you have been rebirthed.

33 minutes ago, netwave said:

2. In the Mind of Madness quest, the weapon required can't be used because the cuffs can't be removed.

Which cuffs? There's always a way to remove. Go back once you've removed.

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Which book? If you mean the Enchantment Tome, take a read of it... make sure you meet the conditions and are going to the correct location. It says you must be a virgin. The location is the ritual chamber where you have been rebirthed.

Thanks, I was able to read it now, and the quest is finished. However, there are no more shrine quest during the reporting.

Now I have finished 8 shrines.

All quests (except the 7 day reporting quest) have a check mark, and no more new quest is initiating, why?

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Which cuffs? There's always a way to remove. Go back once you've removed.

I don't know the English name for it. It's the one that reads something like "large and ugly", adding resistance to cold.

The can't be removed.

28 minutes ago, netwave said:

Thanks, I was able to read it now, and the quest is finished. However, there are no more shrine quest during the reporting.

Now I have finished 8 shrines.

All quests (except the 7 day reporting quest) have a check mark, and no more new quest is initiating, why?

You completed all the quests. See FAQ 14 for details on what to expect.

28 minutes ago, netwave said:

I don't know the English name for it. It's the one that reads something like "large and ugly", adding resistance to cold.

The can't be removed.

Hideous Wrist Cuffs :P

To remove it you need the Tallows Key. To get the key you need to complete the Tales & Tallows quest.

So are you using a translation? I'm curious where you are getting the translation from.

Edited by VirginMarie
20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Tales & Tallows

20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You completed all the quests. See FAQ 14 for details on what to expect.

Hideous Wrist Cuffs :P

To remove it you need the Tallows Key. To get the key you need to complete the Tales & Tallows quest.

So are you using a translation? I'm curious where you are getting the translation from.

Thank you. It's a Chinese version, found on www.9dmdamaomod.net.

Edited by netwave
26 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

I think you should add a spell to see a specific animation without having to do the quest, for example I really love the rebirth spitroast animation but I must do some quests in order to see it. With such a spell, I would be able to see it whenever I want without having to do the quest.

Not something I'd do.

You're example of the spit roast though... you get a repeatable quest that sends you to spit roasts all over the world. Similar to your request, but with the added benefit of exploring new locations.

I can't use word walls and I have no shouts and am stuck at bleak falls Barrow quest I just want to know if there are any know mod conflicts that could cause this issue I showed up a while ago just haven't gotten around to trying to fix it but now I just remember how stuck I am

39 minutes ago, Arastal said:

I can't use word walls and I have no shouts and am stuck at bleak falls Barrow quest I just want to know if there are any know mod conflicts that could cause this issue I showed up a while ago just haven't gotten around to trying to fix it but now I just remember how stuck I am

That's not mod conflicts.

A. In the case of the word walls, either something is not installed correctly, or you have a corrupt save

B. In the case of "no shouts" not sure what you mean. The mod gives you shouts as part of progress in quests. If you just mean no shout from that first word wall, that's due to problem A

2. Does the Toys MCM - Setup tab - Installation test fail? If yes, follow its instructions. Tells you to use Troubleshooting #1 
  4. Have you broken the golden rule since first starting the new game?
7 hours ago, Arastal said:

Sounds like SLaVE is not actually running on your game. Almost always the reason the problem you reported happens is because the word wall tries to execute the SLaVE instructions to launch an animated scene, but because SLaVE is not running it fails out and aborts the word wall procedure.

First things first go to the MCM and run the install test. Based on the symptoms you reported it will probably fail. Do the same for Toys. It will probably also fail, since most of the time a version mismatch is the root cause. If these don't fail, then please follow up here for additional troubleshooting. VM will probably want a papyrus log also. 

But if (when) those tests fail, the next thing to do is make sure all your Toys family mods are up to date and running the latest versions.