Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The intent is to easily experience all.

Some people get intent on "never losing their virginity", which can be a different experience, but will exclude you from getting to some content. If you lose your virginity, Nocturnal will always give it back to you, so you you can lose it again. Some would argue the mod is more about losing it, than keeping it.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Also, would it be possible to add functionality similar to the linked file for this mod to future updates? It's kind of immersion breaking to have to manually unequip arrows for anything triggered by this mod or Toys. 

*Edit: I'm not sure why that mod isn't called for SLaVe or ToYs, but it does work for cursed loot events.

Edited by sdafsdafas
50 minutes ago, sdafsdafas said:

Awesome, thanks for the info. Also, would it be possible to add functionality similar to the linked file for this mod to future updates? It's kind of immersion breaking to have to manually unequip arrows for anything triggered by this mod or Toys. 

*Edit: I'm not sure why that mod isn't called for SLaVe or ToYs, but it does work for cursed loot events.

I rarely use a bow, so I've never thought of this, and you are maybe the first to request it. It does seem like a good idea.

• This would be the same as what I already do with weapons (and the bow itself)... they are unequipped when any animation scene (that is not played through Sexlab), starts
  • The scenes that ARE played by this mod, via Sexlab, would already work with that mod you linked... or are you saying otherwise? But of course a great many SLaVE scenes do not use Sexlab. None played by Toys use Sexlab
  • In the case of Cursed Loot, all animations scenes are played via Sexlab, so the linked mod would work, not because Cursed Loot has done anything (its entirely between it and Sexlab)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will put it on my list. This feature would be entirely handled by Toys, and thus benefit any mod using Toys.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 minute ago, VirginMarie said:

I rarely use a bow, so I've never thought of this, and you are maybe the first to request it. It does seem like a good idea.

• This would be the same as what I already do with weapons (and the bow itself)... they are unequipped when any animation scene (that is not played through Sexlab), starts
  • The scenes that ARE played by this mod, via Sexlab, would already work with that mod you linked... or are you saying otherwise? But of course a great many SLaVE scenes to not use Sexlab. None played by Toys use Sexlab
  • In the case of Cursed Loot, all animations scenes are played via Sexlab, so the linked mod would work, not because Cursed Loot has done anything

Thanks for the suggestion. I will put it on my list. This feature would be entirely handled by Toys, and thus benefit any mod using Toys.

The ones I've noticed are the bindings Nocturnal puts you in, the word walls, and the standing stones. Any sex scenes that I've seen used by other non-Toys mods removes the arrows with the linked mod. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, sdafsdafas said:

The ones I've noticed are the bindings Nocturnal puts you in, the word walls, and the standing stones. Any sex scenes that I've seen used by other non-Toys mods removes the arrows with the linked mod. Thanks!

Its like I said for Cursed Loot... its not it, or the "other mods" removing the arrows. Its simply that you have that mod and that mod removes them for sexlab scenes. No other mod is doing it.

The difference is that this mod does scenes not played by Sexlab. I mean.... do you think you can love a word wall using sexlab? :P  It's too custom. This mod has many other scenes that you have not seen yet, which do not use Sexlab.

bindings Nocturnal puts you in - what does this mean?

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Its like I said for Cursed Loot... its not it, or the "other mods" removing the arrows. Its simply that you have that mod and that mod removes them for sexlab scenes. No other mod is doing it.

The difference is that this mod does scenes not played by Sexlab. I mean.... do you think you can love a word wall using sexlab? :P  It's too custom. This mod has many other scenes that you have not seen yet, which do not use Sexlab.

bindings Nocturnal puts you in - what does this mean?

I am aware that it's the specific mod that removes the arrows. 

And the bindings Nocturnal puts you in; chains holding you in different positions, a pole on the first encounter, the rack, the spit, etc

In the meantime you could try this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16405

It works reasonably well for me. The caveat being that it only hides weapons, arrows, etc. once you leave combat stance. So if you enter into a scene directly from combat stance, it will not trigger. Also note that it only hides weapons. It does not unequip them, so for the purpose of mods where it makes a difference if you are armed (like deviously enslaved, perhaps the rape feature in cursed loot, can't remember offhand) you still count as armed. That detail should not make a difference in SLaVE far as I know.

Is "Daedric Trust" supposed to tally immediately once you complete their quest? I just got the mace of Molag Bol and the "Daedric Trust" counter is still at 2. Wondering if this is a bug I need to look into; I am using the true legendary artifacts mod that modifies those items so that might cause it if the flag is on object obtaining and not on quest completion.

34 minutes ago, sdafsdafas said:

Is "Daedric Trust" supposed to tally immediately once you complete their quest? I just got the mace of Molag Bol and the "Daedric Trust" counter is still at 2. Wondering if this is a bug I need to look into; I am using the true legendary artifacts mod that modifies those items so that might cause it if the flag is on object obtaining and not on quest completion.

When you worship, and get taken "home". There's one Deadric that comes before Molag, so counter should be at 3, otherwise you can't have the quest for Molag yet.

1. Are you doing the quest before even being sent by Nocturnal?
  2. Is there an objective for Molag in your Virgin Training quest journal?

Doing these quests before Nocturnal sends you, will do nothing for the "trust", but you will be able to worship once she does send you if its already done.

Edited by VirginMarie
18 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

When you worship, and get taken "home". There's one Deadric that comes before Molag, so counter should be at 3, otherwise you can't have the quest for Molag yet.

1. Are you doing the quest before even being sent by Nocturnal?
  2. Is there an objective for Molag in your Virgin Training quest journal?

Doing these quests before Nocturnal sends you, will do nothing for the "trust", but you will be able to worship once she does send you if its already done.

Thanks. I haven't reached my first weekly check-in with Nocturnal yet, so I didn't even know that I'd be sent out to do quests. I just ran into the guy in Markarth and decided to do it thinking that it'd count for this mod. I finished the quest, and couldn't click "worship" at the altar (even though the prompt was there, it didn't do anything). But again, I hadn't been sent by Nocturnal yet, so good to know this isn't a bug!

Edited by sdafsdafas

I have some feed back...could you make some tesla coil toys for her.  To control arousal decreasing it, or increase arousal depending on the private part the tesla coil is attached to.  You have a real nice mechanic in nightly cave when touch Nocturnal's statue on left platform, then touch it again and arousal decreasing very quickly back down to 0.  Use that mechanic on the tesla coil toys.  Would like more options to control her arousal or punished by Nocturnal by sticking a tesla coil up her ass instead of a torch. 

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

I have some feed back...could you make some tesla coil toys for her.  To control arousal decreasing it, or increase arousal depending on the private part the tesla coil is attached to.  You have a real nice mechanic in nightly cave when touch Nocturnal's statue on left platform, then touch it again and arousal decreasing very quickly back down to 0.  Use that mechanic on the tesla coil toys.  Would like more options to control her arousal or punished by Nocturnal by sticking a tesla coil up her ass instead of a torch. 

How did you know I'm a huge fan of Tesla (the car and the company and its CEO and its mission) ? :P 

You just trying to use this to encourage me?

OneTeslaTS_DRSSTC_Tesla_Coil_closeup.jpg Tesla Coil

Yes Toys does not yet have a vibrator effect, as I did not want to just copy. If I found a way to do something different (and this is on my list for sure), the idea that it can increase arousal is a given, but that maybe it could also decrease? Something like... fondling with a toy that has the effect, causes the vib and thus maybe doubles the arousal increase impact. Denial, maybe when it fails (like when you are oversexed), could maybe cause the vib to take you down. The vib would also have its own involuntary random effect of course, cuz that's more fun.

But we can't call it the Tesla Coil, this is not lore friendly :P You seem to be just looking for more excuses to shove things up her ass huh? Since you mention the Nocturnal statue, how about we shave a statue up her ass (or his!! we can't leave the boys out!).

We can't make any of this too easy, or too fast, otherwise it just ruins it. I'm sure you already know, but if you just need for the arousal to go up or down faster, you can change the weight on arousal increase and decrease in the Toys MCM. This is what you can use to "ruin" it :D if you do that too extreme. But I'm just saying, it can't be crazy fast like the Nocturnal statue (Trial Altar). Balance is delicate.

Toy Story, when it releases in 2 or 3 weeks, has a new way to increase arousal.

Edited by VirginMarie
15 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

you have to do somthing special to get vanilla word ?

I am in bleak falls barrow, at the end, in front of the stone, i have the vanilla blurry effect and sound effect, but well nothing happen i dont absrob anything (and the boss dont pop outside of his coffin btw).

Sounds likely that you have either an installation problem, or a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? (its a requirement)
  2. Have you broken the golden rule since starting that new game? 
  3. Have you run the installation test in the Toys MCM setup tab? Does it fail?
  4. Have you run the installation test in the SLaVE MCM first tab? Does it fail?

Its a very unusual problem, I've not had anyone with this problem recently, if ever. This is why we must first rule out the above.

If this does not help you, for me to help further, could I please see your papyrus log? There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it, at the same link above. For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... load the save... try to use the word wall... confirm it fails still... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie
37 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Its a very unusual problem, I've not had anyone with this problem recently, if ever. This is why we must first rule out the above.

If this does not help you, for me to help further, could I please see your papyrus log? There's a "how to get a papyrus log" in the FAQs if you need it, at the same link above. For the log, we want a game session where you... startup the game.... load the save... try to use the word wall... confirm it fails still... then exit to desktop, grab that log.

I got this problem when I was testing one of my setups a month or so ago. It was an installation problem. I'd upgraded SLaVE to the latest build but somehow left Toys on a previous one. 

Edited by gregaaz
8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

1. no

2. yes

3. it does nothing

4. it does nothing

So well i will try with a new game first ?

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

How did you know I'm a huge fan of Tesla (the car and the company and its CEO and its mission) ? :P 

You just trying to use this to encourage me?

OneTeslaTS_DRSSTC_Tesla_Coil_closeup.jpg Tesla Coil

Yes Toys does not yet have a vibrator effect, as I did not want to just copy. If I found a way to do something different (and this is on my list for sure), the idea that it can increase arousal is a given, but that maybe it could also decrease? Something like... fondling with a toy that has the effect, causes the vib and thus maybe doubles the arousal increase impact. Denial, maybe when it fails (like when you are oversexed), could maybe cause the vib to take you down. The vib would also have its own involuntary random effect of course, cuz that's more fun.

But we can't call it the Tesla Coil, this is not lore friendly :P You seem to be just looking for more excuses to shove things up her ass huh? Since you mention the Nocturnal statue, how about we shave a statue up her ass (or his!! we can't leave the boys out!).

We can't make any of this too easy, or too fast, otherwise it just ruins it. I'm sure you already know, but if you just need for the arousal to go up or down faster, you can change the weight on arousal increase and decrease in the Toys MCM. This is what you can use to "ruin" it :D if you do that too extreme. But I'm just saying, it can't be crazy fast like the Nocturnal statue (Trial Altar). Balance is delicate.

Toy Story, when it releases in 2 or 3 weeks, has a new way to increase arousal.

nice picture, looks like a toy you made already.?

(or his!! we can't leave the boys out!).  

Yeah we can.  I just ask Indigo to cum on a amethyst gem to change it to a rose gem.  Bratty cheeks set it up for a male self love, so indigo was ridding a dildo in a chair to cum on gem.  I had to cover my face...?

I have Devious Devices 5.1 and the voices pack as well, no problems there. I also have Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a downloaded but not installed. I did try to install it over 5.1. Vortex put it before 5.1 and when FNIS finished it was tagged as redundant, by Vortex.

Should I even be installing this or am I doing it wrong?(4.3 vs. 5.1). I tried setting the rule to after but it(Vortex) wanted to override 904 different files. I thought that was WAY too many and reversed it back to 5.1 and the voice pack.

What do you think?

26 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I have Devious Devices 5.1 and the voices pack as well, no problems there. I also have Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a downloaded but not installed. I did try to install it over 5.1. Vortex put it before 5.1 and when FNIS finished it was tagged as redundant, by Vortex.

Should I even be installing this or am I doing it wrong?(4.3 vs. 5.1). I tried setting the rule to after but it(Vortex) wanted to override 904 different files. I thought that was WAY too many and reversed it back to 5.1 and the voice pack.

What do you think?

You are posting in the wrong support thread. This is the support thread for SLaVE. SLaVE uses Toys, not DD. 

Now that said, you would NEVER use 2 versions of any mod at the same time.

Also once you sort that out, don't use any save that used the mod(s) you removed. Any save made with dual DDs is now a dead and dangerous save. Probably time to start a new game.

HI. This may have been covered in previous posts, but I'm reluctant to read 31 pages to find it, if it has.

I've got the latest 8.1b version and Toys 1.4, everything is setup properly to best of my knowledge, FNIS XXL generated with 0 consistence issues, 71% CTD ratio, both Virgin and Toys gets processed, all animations registered through SLAL in-game, and SLaVE passes the animation testing through MCM... SKSE 2.0.20, SE v1.5.97

On new game, after I've set all options in menus that takes like an hour to complete lol, I spawn using AltStart with camping in the woods option...

Every time so far, 3 attempts actually, I've gone to the standing stones, thief stone, and stone love anim starts... it also locks up several times, can't access console or menu... no messages in console afterward, and after 3 or so 5-10 second freezes, evenly spaced, animation completes and game resumes like nothing abnormal happened. So far, keep in mind I haven't progressed any further yet, it's the only animation that's done it.

Performance Monitor shows the hiccups as a sudden drop to 0 activity for CPU and GPU during these times...

Running Ryzen 1700x, 32GB RAM, GTX 1070, Skyrim SE and mods all installed to SSD, using Mod Organizer... game runs 60fps, minor dips to 45ish approaching Riverwood and Whiterun, The only potential incompatibility I'm running (by that section in troubleshooting) is Fertility Adventures... FA is at load order slot 58, and SLaVE is loaded iat slot 693, but this isn't quest related...

There are no overwrites to SLaVE or any of the Toys mods, except facegens for NPCs. Also, no conflicts in plugin records. Just covering as many bases as I can.

Detailing now out of the way, question is, any idea what's causing the freeze? after all the work I've put in detailing 900 mods, I'm reluctant to start removing mods and testing for a single non-fatal animation

52 minutes ago, r'Satti said:

HI. This may have been covered in previous posts, but I'm reluctant to read 31 pages to find it, if it has.

I've got the latest 8.1b version and Toys 1.4, everything is setup properly to best of my knowledge, FNIS XXL generated with 0 consistence issues, 71% CTD ratio, both Virgin and Toys gets processed, all animations registered through SLAL in-game, and SLaVE passes the animation testing through MCM... SKSE 2.0.20, SE v1.5.97

On new game, after I've set all options in menus that takes like an hour to complete lol, I spawn using AltStart with camping in the woods option...

Every time so far, 3 attempts actually, I've gone to the standing stones, thief stone, and stone love anim starts... it also locks up several times, can't access console or menu... no messages in console afterward, and after 3 or so 5-10 second freezes, evenly spaced, animation completes and game resumes like nothing abnormal happened. So far, keep in mind I haven't progressed any further yet, it's the only animation that's done it.

Performance Monitor shows the hiccups as a sudden drop to 0 activity for CPU and GPU during these times...

Running Ryzen 1700x, 32GB RAM, GTX 1070, Skyrim SE and mods all installed to SSD, using Mod Organizer... game runs 60fps, minor dips to 45ish approaching Riverwood and Whiterun, The only potential incompatibility I'm running (by that section in troubleshooting) is Fertility Adventures... FA is at load order slot 58, and SLaVE is loaded iat slot 693, but this isn't quest related...

There are no overwrites to SLaVE or any of the Toys mods, except facegens for NPCs. Also, no conflicts in plugin records. Just covering as many bases as I can.

Detailing now out of the way, question is, any idea what's causing the freeze? after all the work I've put in detailing 900 mods, I'm reluctant to start removing mods and testing for a single non-fatal animation

Do I know what's causing the graphics rendering pause ? That's how I'd describe it... its like as if your computer says "screw it I can't take this any longer" and goes into a mode of recovery, then does recover and proceeds (Its like it orgasms so hard that it almost passes out, but then after that amazing climax it recovers, ready for more :P ). No, I don't know the cause or a fix.

One other person had this many months ago, and it was very similar. I can't recreate it likely mainly because I've never tried to install so many mods, but have seen it on video. What was learned then:

• Did many tests, trying to isolate it, and it could only be recreated with the Standing Stones
  • Standing Stones have that unique Skyrim vanilla feature where the beam of light goes up into the air, plus lights up the art work on the stone. My theory is that this, which is intense, combined with something else causes it
  • Other person also had something like 800 mods, similar to you, so the "combined with something else" could be just sheer number of mods/scripts/whatever

The good news for you... it's not breaking, and it did not, in the other case, effect any of the other numerous animation scenes in SLaVE. I think you can rest assured that its not a installation problem, and that its not a symptom indicating that other things are going to break.

I do know that in that high mod count environment, others have had Sexlab fail to work with large numbers of actors in scenes, which SLaVE does do with it's Love Shout in chaotic combat scenes, but you can set a max actors in SLaVE's MCM if you get that problem.

Edited by VirginMarie
10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

(Its like it orgasms so hard that it almost passes out, but then after that amazing climax it recovers, ready for more :P ).

was wondering if the asphyxiation collar really causes that??

I noticed in vortex some of the mods, toys.esm too, have a mod index of FE(xxx).  Read that vortex is labeling the mod as an esl.  what does that mean? 

I'm noticing when you update a mod in vortex...vortex seems to not give a crap where in the load order it places the updated esp.  Is vortex running LOOT every time you update a mod, cause it seems to scramble up the load order?

Well I corrupted my save by updating Lucien, and SLaVe exposed the corrupted save by cycling the animations fast again.  like 1 sec animation.

I'm getting really scared to update any mod anymore during a playthrough, if you are wanting your playthrough to last.  Thanks for reading.

Warning: Don't Let Steam Update your Skyrim SE to (AE) Anniversary Edition

Not relevant for LE users.

Why?... until SKSE is updated to support AE, the AE update will break SKSE, and thus most mods will not work, at all. Just by letting steam update your SE in the background, when it launches, will be breaking. The default is that this happens.

It's said that AE is coming Nov 11. The details are here... LL Post / Nexus Post.

They include suggestions on what to do to avoid the problem.

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

was wondering if the asphyxiation collar really causes that??

Well of course it can cause you to pass out in wet smoldering pile of orgasmic ecstasy !!

What is really does is makes you occasionally squirt as you walk about. The squirt as from any source, takes away some arousal and adds wetness. You can try to deny that squirt but in this case is almost impossible as you can't predict when its going to happen. If you have HoT&WeT, this means you will eventually pass out for real, because not only does arousal loss mean thermal toys stop working, but wetness will increase your Frostfall exposure to the cold.

I noticed in vortex some of the mods, toys.esm too, have a mod index of FE(xxx).  Read that vortex is labeling the mod as an esl.  what does that mean? 

Yes I flagged Toys as esl.

ESL stands for "Elder Scrolls Light". A plugin that bypasses the normal 254-plugin limit, meaning they do not take up a standard spot in your load order.

I'm noticing when you update a mod in vortex...vortex seems to not give a crap where in the load order it places the updated esp.  Is vortex running LOOT every time you update a mod, cause it seems to scramble up the load order?

Vortex by default auto-sorts using Loot. You can turn that off and tell it to manually sort. Best to turn if off if you are going to make non-golden rule breaking changes mid-playthrough.

Well I corrupted my save by updating Lucien, and SLaVe exposed the corrupted save by cycling the animations fast again.  like 1 sec animation.

I'm getting really scared to update any mod anymore during a playthrough, if you are wanting your playthrough to last.  Thanks for reading.

You can safely update existing mods mid-playthrough, unless the mod author states otherwise, but must ensure the load order does not change during the process. So with Vortex, turn off the auto-sort. Don't fully trust your mod managers. Don't let them deceive you. And ya, if you are not experienced, just don't make changes at all till its time to start a new game.

Edited by VirginMarie