What does contibutor status mean?

Asariphile

You basically get nominated and seconded / thirded by other modders as someone who mods a lot of cool original work for the LL community as well as aiding newbs or making & managing help threads etc. The perks aren't anything much, but if I told I'd have to set bunch of killer Molerats loose on everyone in this thread  :)

Contributor status is conferred for more than just simply uploading plugins.  The type of plugin and its popularity are important, as well as a decent post count, and involvement in supporting your plugins.  It also helps if you take a spin every once in a while in the tech support area to help folks out.  This isn't required but does get you noticed.  As Halstrom said, other contributors will nominate you and if enough folks and the BOSS agree then....boom you get the green.

There really aren't any perks so to speak, it is just the site and others recognizing your contributions to the community. ;)

I think "attitude" is also pretty important, and that's usually reflected in your behavior and as Hal said, this usually manifests itself normally (but not exclusively) in the help threads and so on. Activity is also another factor, and actual contributions are obvious.

The perks are... you get cake. And no, this isn't a lie. Anyone who is green will get what I'm talking about.. :lol:  

You get access to VIP downloads and mastermind alliances lounge that separates you with the common rabbles.

Right.......... at least get your facts right before you open your mouth and comment.

That was a joke no need for that kind of reply ,also one doesn't necessarily have to open his mouth to write a comment :P .

Contributors are the members who were willing to give me a handjob in a dark alley behind the grocery store.

Just please don't reveal what I had to do to be a moderator.....please!!!!  :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something similar to your avatar??? :D

Can we become contributor by donating some money?

Or we have to reach certain quality or quantity of mod?

Or automaticly become one in such exceptional achivement from nexus like, grumph_be or rebel o'connor or alien slof or yuravica?

Or is it required to reach certain fap'o meters by various mod users?

Is there accountable factors, apart from giving hand job to admin?

Can we become contributor by donating some money?

Or we have to reach certain quality or quantity of mod?

Or automaticly become one in such exceptional achivement from nexus like, grumph_be or rebel o'connor or alien slof or yuravica?

Or is it required to reach certain fap'o meters by various mod users?

Is there accountable factors, apart from giving hand job to admin?

All the things you stated might play a role, but basically all one has to do is put out a single modification which shows great potential.

At least, that is how I became green.

So, one might become green with his first release, or not even after the third. One probably has higher chances to be nominated if one creates a mod that covers a certain aspect, which has not been covered by other mods.

Archived