On 11/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, dovahnurse said:

Nice mod, and I liked that you split it up so we can chose what parts of it we did or did not want to see.

I hope you figure out a way to be able to manage mixing clips from different categories, but I have no idea how that is gonna be possible. Now if I want to see Liz getting facehumped by Dogmeat I have to use the snuff vid, but that is one category I definitely don't want to use (I know the original anim has Liz choke out, but in v.3 you just clipped that part out, which was a nice move).

I hope you keep it up, maybe give us something for loading screens as well?

This is my next goal for the mod. I want to do loading screens, and I want to do an art replacer of all the posters and billboards in the game. Hope to work on it soon!

16 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

This is my next goal for the mod. I want to do loading screens, and I want to do an art replacer of all the posters and billboards in the game. Hope to work on it soon!

I've got a deck of 25 I've been using with ALR (a mix of Shadman, Shiftop, The Kite, and some others), since that's its limit, but it's hard to narrow down all the great lewd FO4 art out there to such a tiny collection.

The other thing I've done along with that is to replace all the load screen messages with highly sexualized brainwashing phrases, meditative mantras, internal monologue and the like. Going through and flagging all the remaining unused load screens with impossible conditions in order to make the game skip them is a bit of a chore, but at least I only needed to do that once for the base game and DLCs. Thankfully most of the other mods I use don't add a lot of their own loadscreens, so it's pretty quick to make ESPfe patch plugins for those.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if correct posting area, have a problem with a loading screen using the Kara figure where there is no skins on the (?) "skeleton"  when in the bodyslide menu shows as missing file,....try as I might I can not find the 'missing files' or where these files should be.  I should note that the Kara NPC is fully clothed/skinned.  I am not even sure what file I got the loadscreens from the presets are in the bodyslide sub directory , just not the skins .

5 hours ago, John61 said:

Not sure if correct posting area, have a problem with a loading screen using the Kara figure where there is no skins on the (?) "skeleton"  when in the bodyslide menu shows as missing file,....try as I might I can not find the 'missing files' or where these files should be.  I should note that the Kara NPC is fully clothed/skinned.  I am not even sure what file I got the loadscreens from the presets are in the bodyslide sub directory , just not the skins .

None of that sounds like it comes from the mod this support topic is about, since it purely alters the intro and main menu video/audio sequences so has nothing to do with loading screens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm not sure how many people will actually see this, but I don't know where else to post info about the next update. So There is a new version of the mod coming out! with more content in every catagory! Also there is a new catagory called Futa Lite, for those of you that want a futa menu but don't want it to include Deathclaws. The only reason I haven't posted it already is because I have commissioned an artist to creat a new never before seen animation specifically for the mod. Also I am creating an animation for the mod! Feel free to comment your opinion of which menu catagory I should make an animation for! The animation I commissioned will be for the Futa/Futa Lite catagory. I would also like to know if people would be interested in another new catagory for gay/male animations. hope to hear your thoughts!

1 hour ago, AhegaoAndy said:

Hey I'm not sure how many people will actually see this, but I don't know where else to post info about the next update. So There is a new version of the mod coming out! with more content in every catagory! Also there is a new catagory called Futa Lite, for those of you that want a futa menu but don't want it to include Deathclaws. The only reason I haven't posted it already is because I have commissioned an artist to creat a new never before seen animation specifically for the mod. Also I am creating an animation for the mod! Feel free to comment your opinion of which menu catagory I should make an animation for! The animation I commissioned will be for the Futa/Futa Lite catagory. I would also like to know if people would be interested in another new catagory for gay/male animations. hope to hear your thoughts!

That's fantastic news! I literally just went to download it again (don't ask how, but I nuked my files). More choice is always better!

I am looking forward to the new version. Do you think you will do a more cross-over categories version as well, or is that just not easily implemented? I don't fully know how the video files in Fallout 4 works, but I imagine you can't splice a new video file using an installer.

5 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

That's fantastic news! I literally just went to download it again (don't ask how, but I nuked my files). More choice is always better!

I am looking forward to the new version. Do you think you will do a more cross-over categories version as well, or is that just not easily implemented? I don't fully know how the video files in Fallout 4 works, but I imagine you can't splice a new video file using an installer.

Not sure what you mean by splicing intros, but unless people want me to add a gay catagory, I'll probably be sticking to the 10 I have now.

22 minutes ago, AhegaoAndy said:

Not sure what you mean by splicing intros, but unless people want me to add a gay catagory, I'll probably be sticking to the 10 I have now.

I meant mixing animation snippets from different categories so they play in the start menu. But like I said, I don't see how that is going to work. I was more wondering about creating larger packages where you mix, for example, 'Death Claw' + 'Vanilla' + 'Robot' and have those three categories play on the main menu.

That said, that would be a ball-ache and a half for you do have to do. Especially since it is so easy for us users to just switch which category plays at the intro when we fancy.

8 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

Count me in the list of people eagerly awaiting your next edition!

My personal faves are Fallout themed scenes with female humans not wearing stealth suit helmets (solo or getting stuffed by human and beast alike, it's all good, bonus points for super mutants and gang bangs!).

The ones with female deathclaws and female robots are not really to my tastes, but to each their own. It certainly won't make me avoid the mod.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Count me in the list of people eagerly awaiting your next edition!

My personal faves are Fallout themed scenes with female humans not wearing stealth suit helmets (solo or getting stuffed by human and beast alike, it's all good, bonus points for super mutants and gang bangs!).

The ones with female deathclaws and female robots are not really to my tastes, but to each their own. It certainly won't make me avoid the mod.

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you're taking votes, mine goes onto either Beasts or Deathclaw (which amounts to nearly the same thing).  ?

So far we're leaning towards Piper getting fucked by a Death claw!

I just thought I'd let everyone know that, due to my parents telling me that I can either stop making this kind of content or get the fuck out of their house, I will no longer be posting the mod. Sorry everyone, this legitimately breaks my heart.

Wow, that's harsh. Stuff like this can obviously become a huge deal breaker for most relationships, and I hope you can reconcile with your parents.

Take care of yourself and don't feel like you owe us anything that could cost you your own well being. I wish you the best and thank you for your amazing work.

2 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

I just thought I'd let everyone know that, due to my parents telling me that I can either stop making this kind of content or get the fuck out of their house, I will no longer be posting the mod. Sorry everyone, this legitimately breaks my heart.

:-(

dovahnurse said it pretty well.  If ever you attain the personal freedom to continue your work, we'll be here waiting.  Best of luck!

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

?

dovahnurse said it pretty well.  If ever you attain the personal freedom to continue your work, we'll be here waiting.  Best of luck!

Hopefully I can finish college and get the fuck out of here soon, so I can resume my life.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, AhegaoAndy said:

Sorry to hear that your parents are so blinded by their own closed-minded prejudices that they can't support you in whatever creative outlets you choose to pursue. Many artists have suffered similar rebuke or ostracism and still survived to make great works, so don't give up hope. The day you're free to stand on your own two feet and do what makes you happy again, we'll all be right here cheering you on. Until then, hang in there!

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Imaboss said:

I their a way to select multiple loops (for example I to have the guro and futa loops only)?

You could use video editing software to slice up and resplice the scenes you do/don't want.

• 1 month later...

i think my only issue with this so far is that - well, i have to go find a link, then a decryption key, then download it then...it's just too much. why can't we simply download it from this site like countless other modders do? why do i have to jump through about five different loops when i could just jump through one? i like the idea, but jumping through all these loops sounds so damn sketchy i didn't even bother.