6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Thanks for the update!  One quick note, if you weren't aware, you included the full "vanilla" main menu loop twice.  Once in the Data/Video folder, and again in the Vanilla folder.

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.33d62ef299cda6d2189dcc53733cd251.jpg

Edited to add: Also, the GameIntro_V3_B file from the 3.0 version seems to be missing.

40 minutes ago, AhegaoAndy said:

yikes, let me see what I can do about that. I felt like people didn't care about the GameIntro_V3_B, but if that's not the case I'll add it back in. It will still not have sound though.

Ok So I deleted and replaced both of the MainMenuLoop files in question, but I got to admit In my version of the file they were correct. You can always go to the mod folder and copy and paste individual files into the FO4 video folder. If one isn't working just delete that file and paste a new one from the mod folder. I also added the GameIntro_V3_B file back into the Mod's Data>Video folder. It'll be available soon. 

1 hour ago, AhegaoAndy said:

not sure what you mean, is there a download limit on Google Drive shared files?

Unfortunately yes, when I try the download URL from your current PDF I get the following message from the site:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

AMAAAAAZING. I do have a question. so i added the bk.2 Vanila file to the data folder. Does that mean thats the only one i can play or can i add all the ones i want? do i have to remove the vanilla bk file before adding another? sorry new to this. love the intro now tho omg just brilliant

5 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

but I got to admit In my version of the file they were correct

Been there, done that.  :sweat_smile:

If you're going to post a new version anyway, I'd be happy to whip together a FOMOD for this replacer.  It'd save everyone the trouble of a manual installation (and maybe save you some headache from folks who don't understand the FO4 file structure).

21 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you're going to post a new version anyway, I'd be happy to whip together a FOMOD for this replacer.  It'd save everyone the trouble of a manual installation (and maybe save you some headache from folks who don't understand the FO4 file structure).

Just my two caps, but that would be much more convenient.

Alternatively, split the mod up into different downloads for the different options so that people won't have to download a bunch of content they won't actually use (though I can see where that would be more of a pain for the author to maintain, especially since they'll all likely to still be too large to host here on LL anyway).

On 10/31/2021 at 7:24 PM, Two Bucks said:

AMAAAAAZING. I do have a question. so i added the bk.2 Vanila file to the data folder. Does that mean thats the only one i can play or can i add all the ones i want? do i have to remove the vanilla bk file before adding another? sorry new to this. love the intro now tho omg just brilliant

Unfortunately you can only use one intro at a time.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:51 PM, spicydoritos said:

Been there, done that.  :sweat_smile:

If you could do this that would be sooo cool! And very appreciated.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:12 PM, khrenj said:

I can't download the file: either download limit is exceeded or I'm getting just a blank page. Is it possible to upload it to somewhere else? For example mega.nz.

I hadn't uploaded the most recent read me file with an updated link, it should work now but you may want to wait for the next update. Not a huge content change but an organizational change.

18 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I would really like to try this out, but the download cap is preventing me to download the archive. Perhaps you could share the archive over torrent?

I've been trying to download this for the past 5 days with no luck.

I will try and address this issue.

On 11/2/2021 at 11:55 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

could you make a beasts loop with no female deathclaws? those things creep me out

just female human getting oofed, it would be nice if you added the guro loop to it too

if it isn't too much trouble

So with this, I'm unfortunately going to have to decline. I don't have time to make everyone a custom loop. This mod originally gave no choice to the user, as to what they could and couldn't see, so we recently have come a long way. I could make subcategories for the rest of my life lol, but I would rather focus on polishing this mod and adding new content to it.   

Suggestion - add customization options as multiple separate files. This way:

• People who don't care about bestiality / guro / other weird stuff (hey, no judgement) won't have to download those heavy files
  • Likely to fit into LL file size limit
  • Mod updates for a single file won't trigger the need to download the whole huge archive

This of course won't work in case you decide to go with FOMOD, but I guess having this as an option won't hurt either.

EDIT: Tested out the "vanilla" main loop. Well, to put it mildly that was... not exactly vanilla at all (some Far Harbor beasts flashing during the load, synths and robots and .. you get the idea). I wouldn't want to imagine what's in "hardcore" videos like guro. So, another suggestion - please consider either making vanilla a real "vanilla" or adding a "vanilla-vanilla" option where there's no bestiality, robots or stuff like that.

Edited by Operand
1 hour ago, Operand said:

Suggestion - add customization options as multiple separate files. This way:

• People who don't care about bestiality / guro / other weird stuff (hey, no judgement) won't have to download those heavy files
  • Likely to fit into LL file size limit
  • Mod updates for a single file won't trigger the need to download the whole huge archive

This of course won't work in case you decide to go with FOMOD, but I guess having this as an option won't hurt either.

EDIT: Tested out the "vanilla" main loop. Well, to put it mildly that was... not exactly vanilla at all (some Far Harbor beasts flashing during the load, synths and robots and .. you get the idea). I wouldn't want to imagine what's in "hardcore" videos like guro. So, another suggestion - please consider either making vanilla a real "vanilla" or adding a "vanilla-vanilla" option where there's no bestiality, robots or stuff like that.

I think we're going with the FOMOD option.

In regards to the Vanilla Loop, The only thing that isn't human on human is Nick Valentine, another synth, and a Mr. Handy. Either You have the wrong menu loop installed or you are referring to something I'm unaware of. I will likely not be changing the loops much further beyond this other than potentially adding new art as it's made. Please keep in mind the content within the actual game. I don't make this art, so I can only pick from what's available and the artists tend to make art that reflects the dark setting of the game.   

8 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

So with this, I'm unfortunately going to have to decline. I don't have time to make everyone a custom loop. This mod originally gave no choice to the user, as to what they could and couldn't see, so we recently have come a long way. I could make subcategories for the rest of my life lol, but I would rather focus on polishing this mod and adding new content to it.   

hey no problem i was just asking, no harm done

8 hours ago, AhegaoAndy said:

I reuploaded the read me file with the appropriate link but it is getting changed again soon.

oh ok, i thought there was a new animation or something good thing i asked before downloading

Very good mod, I love the videos.
In-game animation would be great.
Small question. Some of the animations, did you create them or did you find them?

In the meantime, I went on rule34 to see your videos, beautiful work.
It's a pity that there are no animations with radroachs etc. That would have been cool.

10 hours ago, hana120 said:

Very good mod, I love the videos.
In-game animation would be great.
Small question. Some of the animations, did you create them or did you find them?

In the meantime, I went on rule34 to see your videos, beautiful work.
It's a pity that there are no animations with radroachs etc. That would have been cool.

I didn't make any of these videos, but if you go to rule34.xxx and search fallout, webm you'll see where I got the content. All I did was edit them together into one big happy sequence. I 'd love to make an animation that is worthy of the mod but I haven't done so yet.  

4 minutes ago, krunchykid said:

Not sure if anyone here has any knowledge about this, anyone know where the audio file for the special videos are? Manage to find the main menu sound file but not the "you're special" ones.

for the SPECIAL Intros the audio is baked into the video, there is no separate file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice mod, and I liked that you split it up so we can chose what parts of it we did or did not want to see.

I hope you figure out a way to be able to manage mixing clips from different categories, but I have no idea how that is gonna be possible. Now if I want to see Liz getting facehumped by Dogmeat I have to use the snuff vid, but that is one category I definitely don't want to use (I know the original anim has Liz choke out, but in v.3 you just clipped that part out, which was a nice move).

I hope you keep it up, maybe give us something for loading screens as well?