I'm gonna be seeding this mod for as long as I can remember to. 9GB is waaaaaaaay big though. It takes a million years to extract when you want to reinstall if you want to change which intros you're playing.

My immediate feedback from having used this is the following: The bestiality intro has more deathclaw and supermutant than animals. Technically Deathclaws are beasts, but deathclaws are already their own category. Supermutants are techincally humans, so they shouldn't be in beastiality at all.

Other feedback is the presence of radroaches and bloatflies, but that's just me being a pussy when it comes to insects.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!!! ❤️

Edited by dovahnurse

Yes, the taxonomy of the collections is a little uneven. I wanted to like the beasts category, but inclusion of big tiddy deathclaws and dogs sucking dick weren't really up my alley. If it had been strictly beasts on women I think I would have stuck with it.

I agree the super mutant sequences, which I quite like, don't quite fit the beasts category, and there are enough that they could be a section on their own (maybe including FEV hounds and behemoths).

I eventually settled on the guro set, which is unfortunately a bit small. There are some violent scenes in other sections which would probably have fit there to even the durations out a bit more.

My ideal collection would combine guro/violence plus muties, but really it's hard to cater to everyone's tastes, and there's no right answer to organizing this stuff.

Edit: What might be cool is a collection of the loose videos plus scripts/tools/instructions for building a BK2 out of your custom choices. I don't know if there are options besides RADTools for writing the required file format, nor whether it supports concatenating multiple source videos into a single BK2 file.

Edited by vaultbait
19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

My ideal collection would combine guro/violence plus muties, but really it's hard to cater to everyone's tastes, and there's no right answer to organizing this stuff.

I'm not much for sexual gore and violence, either. 

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Edit: What might be cool is a collection of the loose videos plus scripts/tools/instructions for building a BK2 out of your custom choices. I don't know if there are options besides RADTools for writing the required file format, nor whether it supports concatenating multiple source videos into a single BK2 file.

If I knew more about coding (one day... one day) I would try to create a compiler that let you tickbox which ones you want to play.

What would also be interesting is if it would be possible to have it create a lists so it injects a random selection of those vids on start-up.

3 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

My immediate feedback from having used this is the following: The bestiality intro has more deathclaw and supermutant than animals. Technically Deathclaws are beasts, but deathclaws are already their own category. Supermutants are techincally humans, so they shouldn't be in beastiality at all.

Technically the two most repeating creatures in the beast loop are Deathclaws and dogs, I honestly wish there were more Supermutant animations out there. The reason Supermutants/Ghouls are included in the beast loop is because there were many, when I first released the mod, that expressed distaste for anything that wasn't specifically a vanilla human. Perhaps the best solution is to rename the loop.

Unfortunately there aren't that many FO4 lewd animations that don't focus on more hardcore kinks. This is the reason the loops are so uneven in terms of length. I hope to commission and create more animations for the less represented categories.

Deathclaws are present in three categories because I broke them into Futa (which many aren't a fan of so they needed their own category), Beast (which is supposed to only be male deathclaws, but I made a mistake when editing 5.0 and I will fix it in the next update.), and Deathclaw (which is only female Deathclaws, cause they're one of my favorites). Kind of the same reason the Chinese Stealth Suit got it's own loop.

I'm sorry the loops aren't perfect and don't fit everyones personal taste, but I tried to offer somewhat lore friendly options for everyone.    

34 minutes ago, AhegaoAndy said:

I'm sorry the loops aren't perfect and don't fit everyones personal taste, but I tried to offer somewhat lore friendly options for everyone.    

Don't be sorry, you've done an amazing job! Organizing this stuff is not an easy task, and the only way anyone will ever be entirely happy is if they can curate their own sets of animations anyway.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:00 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

Do you have a .pdf capable reader? Open the folder you downloaded the file too then right click it and do Open with and select your web browser. Firefox, google chrome and edge should all be able to open the file correctly. or select Notepad ++ if you have it installed.

i got it to work. thanks for the info bossman?

3 hours ago, DeadlyAreo said:

Is it random between the default and the horny SPECIAL videos or should all the default videos be gone?

If you selected the SPECIAL addition in the FOMOD installer menu, then I think you should only see the lewd SPECIAL videos (the intro/outro animation and audio track for them remain unchanged from vanilla though). If you look inside the mod's file tree, under the 00 SPECIAL vids subdirectory there are 7 videos corresponding to the names of the ones packed in the vanilla archive, so barring installation issues or one of the filenames being mistyped in the mod, I don't think you should ever see the originals once these are installed.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you selected the SPECIAL addition in the FOMOD installer menu, then I think you should only see the lewd SPECIAL videos (the intro/outro animation and audio track for them remain unchanged from vanilla though). If you look inside the mod's file tree, under the 00 SPECIAL vids subdirectory there are 7 videos corresponding to the names of the ones packed in the vanilla archive, so barring installation issues or one of the filenames being mistyped in the mod, I don't think you should ever see the originals once these are installed.

I haven't bothered to watch pass the cartoon explosion so I thought I was missing something or it was bugged. though I now understand that after the intro and it telling you the perk it begins the horny.

30 minutes ago, DeadlyAreo said:

I haven't bothered to watch pass the cartoon explosion so I thought I was missing something or it was bugged. though I now understand that after the intro and it telling you the perk it begins the horny.

Correct. I haven't looked closely to see why, but I expect it's that the intro and outro for the SPECIALs use separate video clips, so would need additional replacers to address.

• 2 weeks later...

sigh, guess i missed this mod.

ran across it like 5 days ago now, and in 5 days of trying all i get is an error message when i try to download it from g-drive.

at least i have version 1 and that one works nicely.

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

sigh, guess i missed this mod.

ran across it like 5 days ago now, and in 5 days of trying all i get is an error message when i try to download it from g-drive.

at least i have version 1 and that one works nicely.

That's why there's also a torrent. The file is absolutely huge, so free file hosting sites understandably make it hard for lots of people to download and P2P file sharing is basically the only viable community alternative.

I see a dozen people (including myself) seeding the latest version to the network at the moment, so downloading that way should be pretty fast if you have sufficient bandwidth. If you're not sure what client to go with, qBittorrent is probably the most widely used cross platform open source option these days.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's why there's also a torrent. The file is absolutely huge, so free file hosting sites understandably make it hard for lots of people to download and P2P file sharing is basically the only viable community alternative.

I see a dozen people (including myself) seeding the latest version to the network at the moment, so downloading that way should be pretty fast if you have sufficient bandwidth. If you're not sure what client to go with, qBittorrent is probably the most widely used cross platform open source option these days.

thanks for the info ... will try agian in a day r 3 ..work has me basically out of time right now to work at it

• 2 weeks later...

First I really appreciate the mod. This is exactly what I have been looking for for the past few weeks. Thanks to this mod I get to understand fallout 4 modding a little more!

Does anyone know where the sound files for Intro and S.P.E.C.I.A.L videos are located so I can change them? I tried to look into both Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2 and Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 but I have found nothing related. 

Also here are some useful fallout.ini settings people might wanna know: 

fChancesToPlayAlternateIntro=0.2000

sStreamInstallVideoPlayList=STRENGTH.bk2;PERCEPTION.bk2;ENDURANCE.bk2;CHARISMA.bk2;INTELLIGENCE.bk2;AGILITY.bk2;LUCK.bk2

fChancesToPlayAlternateIntro sets the chances for S.P.E.C.I.A.L videos to pop up when you start the game. Default setting is 20%, which is considerably low if you want to fully experience the mod. Personally I just changed the setting to 0.7000  so that I can get special intro more often.

sStreamInstallVideoPlayList is what Bethesda used to include what video files to use. When I first saw it, I saw a possibility that I can shove more than 7 videos into S.P.E.C.I.A.L intro. So I tested it out. I follow the setting patterns and add some more lines such as   Myownvideo1.bk2;Myownvideo2.bk2   , then I rename the videos I want to use to this pattern and put them into AhegaoAndy's Lewd Friendly Replacer mod folder. It was an success. Now I got more than 12 videos when special intro pop up. Now I am not sure exactly if there are limits to the quantity of videos, but there are definitely potential for modding ideas.   

The problem I am having right now is to replace the sound files for both intro and SPECIAL videos. I looked everywhere but I just couldn't find them. I wonder if it's even possible to edit them since Ahegao Andy himself didn't edit them either. If someone knows where the files are please Let me know. 

and sorry for bad english lol.

Edit: Problem fixed! instruction on replacing audio files for Intro and S.P.E.C.I.A.L here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/98foq2/fo4_how_do_i_get_audio_to_work_for_a_custom/

Edited by webthespiderin
  • 2 weeks later...

is it possible to pick and choose what animations we want specifically? I do enjoy the female character/dogmeat animations, plus the rest of the female character/beast animations as well. I'm just not a fan of the male character/deathclaw and male character/dogmeat animations or assaultron.

Thanks! :D 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:21 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

can you make a beast option with human females? no female deathclaws?

On 1/7/2023 at 10:02 PM, blaqk_soul said:

is it possible to pick and choose what animations we want specifically? I do enjoy the female character/dogmeat animations, plus the rest of the female character/beast animations as well. I'm just not a fan of the male character/deathclaw and male character/dogmeat animations or assaultron.

Thanks! :D 

I'm  sorry these animations aren't to your liking. Truth is that A) I wanted to include as many high quality FO4 animations as I could, and B) after people requested that I break them into categories I had to be strict and inclusive of what animations went into what categories. Just because you don't like a Dogmeat blowjob animation doesn't mean it should go in another category, and if I remove it then some loops end up being very short. At this time, ther is not a way to specifically pick and choose animations. However, you are certainly welcome to make your own. All animations in the mod were found on rule34.xxx and I shared a link further up that shows how to replace the Main Menu video.  

1 hour ago, AhegaoAndy said:

I'm  sorry these animations aren't to your liking. Truth is that A) I wanted to include as many high quality FO4 animations as I could, and B) after people requested that I break them into categories I had to be strict and inclusive of what animations went into what categories. Just because you don't like a Dogmeat blowjob animation doesn't mean it should go in another category, and if I remove it then some loops end up being very short. At this time, ther is not a way to specifically pick and choose animations. However, you are certainly welcome to make your own. All animations in the mod were found on rule34.xxx and I shared a link further up that shows how to replace the Main Menu video.  

ok thanks

• 2 weeks later...

google drive finally behaved (i don't have a torrent thingy) so i finally have the most recent one.

very well done.

few of the animations i don't really care for ..but such is life...overall its very nice.

• 5 months later...

Just a heads up to anyone keeping track of this mod, I've been making wallpapers for Wallpaper Engine on Steam. If you have the software than just subscribe to one of these workshop files: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218627705/myworkshopfiles/ Once you're subscribed to one of them, you can pull it up in Wallpaper Engine and click the magnifying glass next to my name to see all my wallpapers. 

SearchForMe.PNG

On 7/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, AhegaoAndy said:

Just a heads up to anyone keeping track of this mod, I've been making wallpapers for Wallpaper Engine on Steam. If you have the software than just subscribe to one of these workshop files: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218627705/myworkshopfiles/ Once you're subscribed to one of them, you can pull it up in Wallpaper Engine and click the magnifying glass next to my name to see all my wallpapers. 

SearchForMe.PNG

As a matter of fact, I am keeping track of this mod. I do not use wallpaper engine though, as I do not really know what it does.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 5:32 PM, beanman2122 said:

As a matter of fact, I am keeping track of this mod. I do not use wallpaper engine though, as I do not really know what it does.

Wallpaper engine is just a database of wallpapers, sfw and nsfw, that allows you to browse, use, and create wallpapers out of gifs, videos, or pics. You can find it on steam for pretty cheap. So if you wanted a dynamic video compilation as a wallpaper, like this mod does for Fallout's main menu, then I reccomend giving it a look. Hope that helps :) 

• 3 weeks later...

This just in: RandomMainMenu is a new F4SE plugin which randomizes the menu video and music each time you start up the game, so in theory (I haven't tried it yet) you should be able to add all of @AhegaoAndy's different sequences and let it pick one at random for added variety.

One thing I'm considering doing, if the individual clips can be made available, is to have it pick from those separately since I rarely spend enough time staring at the menu screen to watch a full loop through an entire collection anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 12:02 PM, vaultbait said:

This just in: RandomMainMenu is a new F4SE plugin which randomizes the menu video and music each time you start up the game, so in theory (I haven't tried it yet) you should be able to add all of @AhegaoAndy's different sequences and let it pick one at random for added variety.

One thing I'm considering doing, if the individual clips can be made available, is to have it pick from those separately since I rarely spend enough time staring at the menu screen to watch a full loop through an entire collection anyway.

I can look into making a list of links for the origional clips or maybe just an archive on Google Drive, if that's something everyone would be into.