Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

installed the last version of every req, but still have no iddles. FNIS is not reading sexlab when installed with MO

help please

Are you running FNIS through MO, rather than using a desktop icon to run the generator?

Edit: If you don't know how here is Gopher's video on how to install and run FNIS using MO -

cant run FNIS through MO, so i installed it manually

forgive me for asking but what is the reason you can't run it through MO?

the MCM shows sexlab frame work idles as the ? and the creatures, but I don't have FNIS creature for that to work which if I am right from reading the sexlab requirements you need it if you want those anims, but if you don't it says not to worry about it.

Correct. :)  I'm thrilled that you're reading instructions and requirements before posting. Some people doesn't, unfortunately.

the MCM shows sexlab frame work idles as the ? and the creatures, but I don't have FNIS creature for that to work which if I am right from reading the sexlab requirements you need it if you want those anims, but if you don't it says not to worry about it.

Correct. :)  I'm thrilled that you're reading instructions and requirements before posting. Some people doesn't, unfortunately.

Thank you, I try very hard to pay attention as to give mod authors and potential help an easier time with helping by reading all I can lol.  I seem to have a new issue how ever that causes potential interests to NOT follow through with a requested action.

installed the last version of every req, but still have no iddles. FNIS is not reading sexlab when installed with MO

help please

Are you running FNIS through MO, rather than using a desktop icon to run the generator?

Edit: If you don't know how here is Gopher's video on how to install and run FNIS using MO -

cant run FNIS through MO, so i installed it manually

wont work unless setup to work thru MO

Is the 1.60hotfix2 full a complete version with the other hotfix already applied? Im upgrading from 1.59 so im sort of confused, Zaz wont register the animations so i feel like i did something wrong.

Yes it is. It contains both fixes - 1 and 2.

If you use SL 1.60.2 FULL, you have to unistall 1.59 first. Starting in the game using SL MCM menu and then using your Mod manager. You will lost all your journal records. But if you use only SL 1.60.2 patch, you'll do fine. Read the main page for instructions how to do both.

Is the 1.60hotfix2 full a complete version with the other hotfix already applied? Im upgrading from 1.59 so im sort of confused, Zaz wont register the animations so i feel like i did something wrong.

If you use SL 1.60.2 FULL, you have to unistall 1.59 first. Starting in the game using SL MCM menu and then using your Mod manager. You will lost all your journal records. But if you use only SL 1.60.2 patch, you'll do fine. Read the main page for instructions how to do both.

That makes sense, it just seemed like there was WAY less creature animations in 1.60 by itself but i guess thats where the other file comes in

Thanks for the clarification!

That makes sense, it just seemed like there was WAY less creature animations in 1.60 by itself but i guess thats where the other file comes in

That's because Creature animations now comes as separate mod. You have to install it after SL 1.60.2

That's because Creature animations now comes as separate mod. You have to install it after SL 1.60.2

and the FNIS creature pack

It works fine now i got it, But i have an entirely new problem after updating to the latest version of fnis.

Wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Not actually expecting a solution just wanted to let you know i figured out the other thing.

Edit: just rolled back my fnis version and now its fine haha.

It works fine now i got it, But i have an entirely new problem after updating to the latest version of fnis.

Wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Not actually expecting a solution just wanted to let you know i figured out the other thing.

you have to uninstall all fnis mods and then install fnis 6.0 then fnis mods

and xpmse 3.30

and xpmse 3.30

That error can be fixed by installing fores new PCEA2 mod. You don't have to activate it, just install it.

Of course Sexy Move was broken in the update to 6.0 too so I rolled back till that was fixed

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the oral expression:

at the start of the sequence, the mouth is open, but then close lightly for a moment always after a certain time, and this time is exactly the sfx female seconds ( i tryed to change this value, and change exactly the frequence of the error).

I would ask if this is normal or if there is a fix if it's a problem of my game

i'm using sexlab 1.60 hf 2 installed on a new game with all requirements

and xpmse 3.30

That error can be fixed by installing fores new PCEA2 mod. You don't have to activate it, just install it.

Of course Sexy Move was broken in the update to 6.0 too so I rolled back till that was fixed

how is sexy move for fnis 6.0 broken?

how is sexy move for fnis 6.0 broken?

The MCM menu is blank and it does not (from my admittedly limited testing) actually apply the Sexy Move to NPCs (though the PC gets the default sexy move)

fore will upload a fix for that and some other issues soon

k then i will wait to update from the beta versions of both fnis 6.0 and sexy move for fnis 6.0

• 1 month later...

Right, I'm trying to make my first proper mod and I want to set up the sexlab animations. However, when I try to make my script I get this error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__0400387C"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(315,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(1642,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
No output generated for TIF__0400387C, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__0400387C

I've tried downloading the framework again, as one thread suggested might be the problem, but it didn't work. Any help?

Right, I'm trying to make my first proper mod and I want to set up the sexlab animations. However, when I try to make my script I get this error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "TIF__0400387C"...

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(315,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(1642,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state

No output generated for TIF__0400387C, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on TIF__0400387C

I've tried downloading the framework again, as one thread suggested might be the problem, but it didn't work. Any help?

Best to post your code if you want help.

This is it, just a temporary start with the sexlab bit at the end.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname TIF__0400387C Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
Debug.MessageBox("Temporary")
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

This is it, just a temporary start with the sexlab bit at the end.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1

Scriptname TIF__0400387C Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)

Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor

;BEGIN CODE

Debug.MessageBox("Temporary")

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Looks to me like you have the wrong source code installed.   Make sure you uninstall all old sexlab source code before installing the new stuff.