Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Excellent update Ashal, no crashing, no problems cycling through the animations, Diary reads right, multiple couples animations work great. created an orgy a few times in various taverns with a populate taverns mod running. Out of 5 couplings only one froze animation when finished until the last was over.

I've made a complete french translation of the mcm menu but for some reasons my CK doesn't want to recompile it,so if you can do it (and if ashal agrees) here it is:

attachicon.gifsslSystemConfig.7z

mec, si tu pouvai faire pareil avec sexlab romance ^^ sa serait vraiment cool ^^

--translation (for people want knwo what i have say)= "men , if you can do same with sexlab romance thats should be really cool"--

I've made a complete french translation of the mcm menu but for some reasons my CK doesn't want to recompile it,so if you can do it (and if ashal agrees) here it is:

attachicon.gifsslSystemConfig.7z

MCM have a built-in Localization-Feature. See https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features#wiki-Localization.

Thanks, at least someone answer me about those translation files (i've asked several times without sucess). I'm not familiar at all with scripting, is there a way to generate it (in english) and then just translate it with notepad? Or do I have to do everything by hand?

@alpalia: une chose à la fois^^ Mais après quand j'aurais un peu plus de temps pourquoi pas...

I have a problem with rev4.After I've finally managed to get it work.After a 7 or 8 sex scenes rev 4. stops responding.Whenever I use sexlab romance or even with the matchmaker my partner just turns around and go to her first place where I found her like its finished.I tried my save where I just had when I installed the rev 4. and whenever I try to have sex with someone a C++ Runtime error showes up which says pure varial function error and CTDs.If someone could help  me that'd be great.

Guest Devianza

Can't seem to change my characters sexual orientation.  Is it a bug, or WIP?

Not a huge problem, just thought I'd mention it. :)

If you mean you can't change your characters sexual orientation manually, that's just the way it is.

It adjusts as you engage in sex, for example if your character is female and you have sex with three females right away, it'll adjust to "lesbian", if you then have sex with 2-3 male npc's, it'll adjust to bi-sexual, and if you keep having sex with men it'll adjust to hetrosexual. 

As for the runtime error thing Mr_ death mentioned, you can try repairing Visual C+ by running vcredist_x86 from your Skyrim directory, if a repair doesn't work, you can then try uninstalling it and re-installing it.  Sometimes that clears the issue up but only for awhile, eventually it'll start happening again.  According to one of the members here, Windows 7 has a bug that causes that issue and that it isn't the mod itself.

Hihi!  I just updated from version 3b, and I'm happy to report that  I'm not encountering any issues.  Well, except one:  Unlike in 3b where using Matchmaker the spell was unequipped automatically when the animation began thus allowing free range of motion on the camera, in version 4, when using Matchmaker, unless I lower my hands before the animation begins, I'm unable to move the camera left or right, though I can still move it up and down.  Fortunately, there is ample time before the animation begins to lower my hands so as to "unequip" the spell, thus allowing free motion of the camera.  Apart from that, everything seems to be working like a charm.  The fixes are very nice, with the most noticeable one being how the partner is "anchored" more and not suddenly moving to another spot breifly during the stage-changes, or in the midst of a stage.  The only issue that I've found thus far that persists from 3b into version 4 is how the bukkake effect applied to the nether regions continues to trail up the body, contrary to gravity, whereas the effect applied to the mouth and breasts trails correctly down the body.  Nevertheless, it's all very brilliant work, Ashal!  Cheers! 

ok so i upgraded to rev4 following all the steps perfectly and everything went swimmingly. But i have a second savegame i didn't even think about from rev3b, when i started it up again it gave me a warning about upgrading without following the steps, am i ok with a second save since i did the process correctly with 1 save, or do i have to do it again

Hullo, I just put this mod in, and now I have one minor issue:  (And it may not be an actual issue)  when entering into any animations, I have no control over any look angles other than up/down and zoom.  ie: I can't go around in a circle.  TFC works though, so no big deal.

Second, I seem to have no control over anything going on, which is one of the reasons I installed this mod.  I've tried everything, but no commands seem to have any effect.

EDIT:  I found the controls near/around the "L" key, but I can't seem to tell what any of them do.  L sometimes swaps positions, and I got one of the keys to change the animation in use, but often they just make me blink.  After a sequence finished while trying to find buttons, I found myself falling through the air, miles away, to my death.

Hullo, I just put this mod in, and now I have one minor issue:  (And it may not be an actual issue)  when entering into any animations, I have no control over any look angles other than up/down and zoom.  ie: I can't go around in a circle.  TFC works though, so no big deal.

Second, I seem to have no control over anything going on, which is one of the reasons I installed this mod.  I've tried everything, but no commands seem to have any effect.

EDIT:  I found the controls near/around the "L" key, but I can't seem to tell what any of them do.  L sometimes swaps positions, and I got one of the keys to change the animation in use, but often they just make me blink.  After a sequence finished while trying to find buttons, I found myself falling through the air, miles away, to my death.

Well to fix the camera, before the sex starts sheathe weapons (or disarm spells) that will give ya the camera angles back. Same as when your moving while armed.

As to the hotkeys, if you have SkyUI installed, use the MCM to view SL's hotkey controls

It was a nice upgrade, animation phases are much smoother, as well as several others.

However, like other i have noticed the sheathing thing, and though not emersive it is fixable (please return the auto sheathing when casting matchmakers spells in a future upgrade)

I have also noticed that my high heel boots (Hdt system) are causing some bad animation alignment issues (I keep them on for aggressive) and there is no Up/Down alignment buttons, so that would be nice if that could come in a future upgrade.

Also some animations are still not working properly for me, the missionary starts with the lady on her side still (is that how it is supposed to be?) and there is another aggresive style (non arrok/ap) with both standing and the man doing her from behind aggressively and they are WIDE apart, and no amount of key presses can get them into position (name is rough behind), not sure if anyone else has this issue.

Overall, a nice upgrade, just little things that I have seen so far. Keep up the good work!

(picture 1 is initial position with me trying to adjust it, picture 2 is when i hit the realign button)

post-115780-0-97399700-1368416196_thumb.jpgpost-115780-0-03970700-1368416211_thumb.jpg

okay looks like i got the hotkeys working what i had t do is delete the esm esp and the behavior files from data then run finis reload the game and save it then install rev4 when you enter this time eventing works right and all hotkeys work correctly.looks like what was causing it was the finis because when it was disabled and uninstalled it would show up so wouldnt work. this time delete the behavior files and esm and esp with the rebuild and clean option works perfectly.

okay looks like i got the hotkeys working what i had t do is delete the esm esp and the behavior files from data then run finis reload the game and save it then install rev4 when you enter this time eventing works right and all hotkeys work correctly.looks like what was causing it was the finis because when it was disabled and uninstalled it would show up so wouldnt work. this time delete the behavior files and esm and esp with the rebuild and clean option works perfectly.

just for futur time ^^ , dont forget to NOT delete the mod like this...use the MCM sexlab clean option or you can have problem with installation/work/update for this mod and corrupt save.

I've updated the release with Rev 4b, this contains a fix for the camera not working side to side when you have your weapons/spells drawn going into an animation, will properly un-equip spells when stripping weapons, and contains the silently fixed upgrade bug from Rev 4 as well.

Anybody having hotkey issues after installing Rev 4b AND doing a complete uninstall of the mod, saving your game with the mod uninstalled, and then enabling Rev 4b again and loading your save that has the mod uninstalled. I need you to post your full load orders, and if you can your debug logs from a quick session where you tried using the hotkeys during animations and they didn't work. Also confirm if you are using the proper default keys (they have changed from rev to rev) or have customized your hotkeys in anyway.

Sorry if it seems like I'm nagging Ashal, but any ETA on the new API documentation? I am keen to see what I can do with some of the new features.

I'm working on it at this very moment. Will probably be 3-4 hours.

@ Ashal

After I did a clean of my game mods (unistalled some of them) AND I deleted ALL my saves, I started a new game with Rev.4, MatchMaker, Romance, LoversComfort and WorkingGirl.

I didn't install the LoversHook plugin that was the main cause of the previous troubles about hotkeys and MCM menu.

Now, everything seems to work fine, the framework itself and the plugins.

There is only one little but strange issue.

When the sex is finished, sometimes (It happens often with the Romance plugin but not only with it), my char stays several seconds like a ragdolled doll, sliding on the floor.

I don't have controls, there is no compass, no health bars, nothing. Only the "rumble" sound of the ragdoll scene. After some seconds my char redress but still in ragdolled position and still sliding on the floor. This could be for 10 to 20 seconds (it's not always the same) and the other NPCs, in the meanwhile, dressed and stand up, slides him too nearby my char.

After this variable time, my char regain full functionality and I can act as normal BUT the NPC still slides while standing (not walking) until I talk to him or, into one worst case, I consoled him with disable/enable commands.

Note that this doesn't happen always after sex is finished. Only sometimes (about one time on five or so).

I absolutely don't know why. I don't have the "realistic ragdoll force" mod but only the "Easy lift bodies".

Any idea?