Kingdom Hearts 3

On 2022/9/22 at 午前8時26分, bdumbly1 said:

だから...私がこれで何に入ったのかよくわかりません。しかし、モッダーが残っている場合は、誰かが喜んでソラのヌードモッドをコミッションするために喜んで支払います. ここまたは Discord (Bdumbly1#6087) で気軽に DM を送ってください。

Would that work for another commission?

On 9/21/2022 at 7:26 PM, bdumbly1 said:

So...not really sure what I walked into with this. But, if there is any modder left, I'm willing to pay to comission a nude mod for Sora if anyone is willing. Feel free to DM me here or on Discord at Bdumbly1#6087.

See my comment from May:

On 5/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, sophst said:

Not sure what the status of this game's modding scene is like these days. But if there is anyone at all out there who knows how to mod KH3 and is willing to accept commissions please send me their way. I would really love for Sora to finally get a mod and I'm down to commission however much $$$ it takes for the bestboi.

I had discussed it with Irastris a while ago (and nagged the poor guy about it for months lol) but unfortunately that's no longer an option. I know that modeling takes a lot of work so I'm more than happy to support artists by paying above the asking price. I just dont know any artists >_<

I'd actually be willing to commission a nude Sora for any of the KH games lol.

I am still very much willing to commission Sora. So if any artist is interested in making double, I would be down to match @bdumbly1 (or whatever the asking price may be).

Yes I get it. It's annoying and sounds whiny when non-modders repeat the same shit over and over. Sorry I ain't talented like that, yall >_<

On 9/26/2022 at 7:33 AM, sophst said:

See my comment from May:

I am still very much willing to commission Sora. So if any artist is interested in making double, I would be down to match @bdumbly1 (or whatever the asking price may be).

Yes I get it. It's annoying and sounds whiny when non-modders repeat the same shit over and over. Sorry I ain't talented like that, yall >_<

You do realize that Sora is minor right?

Edited by SnowWhite2

I doubt that any of the Guardians of Light aside from maybe Terra, Aqua, King Mickey and Axel/Lea are 18 years or older.

Sora, Riku and Kairi were probably about 14 at the time of Kingdom Hearts, and I do not think there was 4 years between that and KHIII. As KHIII seems to have taken place shortly after Dream Drop Distance, which Sora was still around 15 years of age AFAIK, safe to say that he's not 18, but 15/16, 17 at the oldest.

Then again, Kairi being under 18 didn't seem to stop people from modding her it looks like?

On 10/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Seph64 said:

I doubt that any of the Guardians of Light aside from maybe Terra, Aqua, King Mickey and Axel/Lea are 18 years or older.

Sora, Riku and Kairi were probably about 14 at the time of Kingdom Hearts, and I do not think there was 4 years between that and KHIII. As KHIII seems to have taken place shortly after Dream Drop Distance, which Sora was still around 15 years of age AFAIK, safe to say that he's not 18, but 15/16, 17 at the oldest.

Then again, Kairi being under 18 didn't seem to stop people from modding her it looks like?

Kairi - 15 in KH3, 16 in ReMind

Sora - 15 in KH3, 16 in ReMind

Riku - 16 in KH3, 17 in ReMind

Ventus - Physically 16 in KH3, but was born long before the start of the series

Aqua - Physically 18 in KH3, presumably didn't age during all the time she spent in the realm of darkness

Terra - Physically 20 in KH3, presumably didn't age during all the time he was bodyjacked

Master Xehanort - Physically 80, presumably didn't age during all the time he was bodyjacking

Young Xehanort - 18-20

Axel/Lea and Isa/Saix - ~28 in KH3, assuming they were both the same physical age that Ven was in BBS and kept aging naturally

Roxas - Chronologically only a few years old, physical age comparable to Sora and Ventus's

Namine - Chronologically only a few years old, physical age comparable to Kairi's

Xion - Chronologically only a few years old, physical age comparable to Kairi's

Edited by Emelex
rewording
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ChrisBlueplane said:

So I decided to stop lurking and decided to make the Zai nude mod compatible with Majoris' Playable Aqua mod.

A couple of things:

1) I can't do anything about the Anti-Aqua Rage Form.

2) This is my first time modding, so it may not be perfect.

Playable Nude Aqua 24.49 MB · 30 downloads

Thanks for releasing this mod. I'm glad we can play as naked Aqua now. My only regret on the matter is that there is now a Long-Haired Aqua mod on Nexus which is mutually exclusive to the nude Aqua mod, so we have to choose between the two. I wish there was a long-haired nude Aqua mod. If I could find a tutorial describing how to replace the hair from the character model of one Unreal Engine 4 game mod with the hair of another model of the same character, I'd probably make such a mod myself. But good work with this, nonetheless.

No problem. I got a little frustrated with the lack of work on a mod like this despite there being one for Project Embrace.

I, too, wish there was a way we could merge the long haired version with this one. I think a good place to start would be to use UnrealPakTool on one of the mods. That's how I got started on this one.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:34 AM, ChrisBlueplane said:

No problem. I got a little frustrated with the lack of work on a mod like this despite there being one for Project Embrace.

I, too, wish there was a way we could merge the long haired version with this one. I think a good place to start would be to use UnrealPakTool on one of the mods. That's how I got started on this one.

I'm looking through the tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3WzycLTkCWhKGtUyKcyWJHBywSrGtAUK and I'm going to see if they'll be enough to teach me how to edit such models. I've also installed the latest dev version of https://github.com/matyalatte/Blender-Uasset-Addon/tree/dev to import the meshes into Blender directly. Also, I've been playing around with the files UModel, and though I might be mistaken, it kind of looks like you put Irastris's nude Aqua model in your Playable Nude Aqua mod, not _Zai's nude Aqua model. The way to spot the difference is: Irastris's has an outie vagina with lots of pink bits sticking out, and _Zai's has an innie vagina with no pink bits immediately sticking out.

Edited by Emelex
mentioned Blender addon, UModel
On 10/25/2022 at 8:13 AM, Naminéツ said:

Hey I know this is old now, but do you have links to Naminé, Kairi and that Xion you have there?

A folder full of _Zai's nude mods for KH3 and other games, including most of those, is located here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14pelQNj4WoGSBpQ3XqwMCzOVbUlo_e8h

The Xion mod and the updated versions of the Kairi and Aqua mods are located here:

No Olette mods have as of yet ever released, but Andelx released a nude Olette model that could conceivably be made into a mod:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p077mevts2ofjo7/KH_Olette.7z/file

Also, I recently created a mod where I replaced a character model's hair with another mesh in a different UE4 game, so I should eventually be able to do the same thing in KH3.

Edited by Emelex
Bonamiks mods
14 hours ago, Emelex said:

A folder full of _Zai's nude mods for KH3 and other games, including most of those, is located here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14pelQNj4WoGSBpQ3XqwMCzOVbUlo_e8h

The Xion mod and the updated versions of the Kairi and Aqua mods are located here:

No Olette mods have as of yet ever released, but Andelx released a nude Olette model that could conceivably be made into a mod:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p077mevts2ofjo7/KH_Olette.7z/file

Also, I recently created a mod where I replaced a character model's hair with another mesh in a different UE4 game, so I should eventually be able to do the same thing in KH3.

Wow, thank you for all of that. Do you think you could eventually make a mod that puts the partial nude Xion over Sora?

9 hours ago, Naminéツ said:

Wow, thank you for all of that. Do you think you could eventually make a mod that puts the partial nude Xion over Sora?

That may be beyond my current abilities. I'm still trying to work out if I can put the Aqua Long Hair mod on the Nude Aqua mods.

Edited by Emelex
On 2022/10/28 at 午後9時53分, Emelex said:

それは私の今の能力を超えているかもしれません。ヌード アクア モッズにアクア ロング ヘア モッズを追加できるかどうか、まだ考え中です。

Is it possible to reflect Kairi's bikini mod in Project embrace?

4 hours ago, fuyuXX said:

Is it possible to reflect Kairi's bikini mod in Project embrace?

I wouldn't know how to "reflect" a bikini. I think there might be a language barrier here, considering you quoted a Japanese translation of a post I made in English.

33 minutes ago, Emelex said:

I wouldn't know how to "reflect" a bikini. I think there might be a language barrier here, considering you quoted a Japanese translation of a post I made in English.

I see, then.
Kairi in a bikini functioning in Project Embrace.
Does this get the message across?

On 10/29/2022 at 5:20 PM, fuyuXX said:

I see, then.
Kairi in a bikini functioning in Project Embrace.
Does this get the message across?

I think I understand it now. What you're saying is possible and technically doable, but it would require hours of model editing, maybe days' worth. And I don't think I have enough experience to do it. And even if I did, I don't think it is the kind of project I'd be willing to devote my time to. I'm still trying to figure out how to give Aqua long hair. I can post links to the YouTube tutorials I used to figure out how to make model mods here, but they are in English:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3WzycLTkCWhKGtUyKcyWJHBywSrGtAUK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmiZ6VkSJBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmKjo6AmMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_29guwY-GI

Edited by Emelex
  • 5 weeks later...