Kingdom Hearts 3

1 hour ago, daedalus2358 said:

Not really. I used to mod kh2fm, but it wasn't model replacements, rather stuff like custom movesets and playable characters. Once KH3 came to PC though, I shifted my focus to it. I mostly help around the modding scene. Additionally, I don't really make nsfw mods. I started working on these ones cos I saw this thread a while back, and with me and another modder getting bonamik physics working on custom models, I thought I'd "fix" (if that's the right word for it) Zai's models to have working physics, and ended up just wanting to add some clothing variations to the models.

Based. thank you for this. I was putting off my run until this.

Just now, ロリ身繕い said:

Not sure if anyone thought to do this yet, but now that deadalus ported kairi's model to project embrace you can actually do a full playthrough with the girls using tres mod menu. Just have to respawn Aqua/Xion every world but still neat.unknown.png.64e608e98aa9b96794e174219b1dadd4.png

do the ai for them work now?

5 hours ago, ロリマンサー said:

Not sure if anyone thought to do this yet, but now that deadalus ported kairi's model to project embrace you can actually do a full playthrough with the girls using tres mod menu. Just have to respawn Aqua/Xion every world but still neat.unknown.png.64e608e98aa9b96794e174219b1dadd4.png

can you link this tres mod menu? Would love to try it

2 hours ago, willace said:

Sorry, tried all NBF, still get cloth in game, but nude in menu....What is wrong?

PS: Remove all other mods did not help.

2022-02-11_11-32-42.jpg

2022-02-11_11-35-27.jpg

2022-02-11_11-35-35.jpg

Are you in the tutorial? I didn't replace the model for that sequence, so Kairi has her normal KH2 clothes. Once you complete Olympus, the nude versions will apply.

38 minutes ago, daedalus2358 said:

Are you in the tutorial? I didn't replace the model for that sequence, so Kairi has her normal KH2 clothes. Once you complete Olympus, the nude versions will apply.

I don't know where am I now, but very early in game. Maybe 30-40 minutes max.

Thanks for the tip.  I will keep on playing. If there is any change, I will update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just checked walkthrough, I already got to Olympus....

I am at "Olympus - Realm of the Gods",  so I think I am out of tutorial.

Help......

Edited by willace
41 minutes ago, willace said:

I don't know where am I now, but very early in game. Maybe 30-40 minutes max.

Thanks for the tip.  I will keep on playing. If there is any change, I will update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just checked walkthrough, I already got to Olympus....

I am at "Olympus - Realm of the Gods",  so I think I am out of tutorial.

Help......

You're still in the 2.9 tutorial , Twilight Town is where KH3 starts

Edited by RainFell

I had a question about Irastus's mod, which seems to be the only Nude Anti-Aqua mod, at https://irastris.gumroad.com/l/Qlibcu .

I wouldn't bother asking about it if I could download it for free, but the Anti-Aqua part of it is not free.

Irastus's page says that there are three versions of the package:

The first is the base Nude Aqua mod, which I already got because it was free.

The second one costs $2.50 and contains the base mod and an Anti-Aqua support patch.

The last one is $5 and contains the Futanari version, including both normal and Anti-Aqua, but the wording there is a little vague.

What I want to know is, can anyone confirm whether or not the $5 version of the mod comes with everything the $2.50 does, or does it just contain hermaphrodites?

On 2/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, daedalus2358 said:

Not really. I used to mod kh2fm, but it wasn't model replacements, rather stuff like custom movesets and playable characters. Once KH3 came to PC though, I shifted my focus to it. I mostly help around the modding scene. Additionally, I don't really make nsfw mods. I started working on these ones cos I saw this thread a while back, and with me and another modder getting bonamik physics working on custom models, I thought I'd "fix" (if that's the right word for it) Zai's models to have working physics, and ended up just wanting to add some clothing variations to the models.

Where did you go to learn to mod KH3?

On 2/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, Emelex said:

I had a question about Irastus's mod, which seems to be the only Nude Anti-Aqua mod, at https://irastris.gumroad.com/l/Qlibcu .

I wouldn't bother asking about it if I could download it for free, but the Anti-Aqua part of it is not free.

Irastus's page says that there are three versions of the package:

The first is the base Nude Aqua mod, which I already got because it was free.

The second one costs $2.50 and contains the base mod and an Anti-Aqua support patch.

The last one is $5 and contains the Futanari version, including both normal and Anti-Aqua, but the wording there is a little vague.

What I want to know is, can anyone confirm whether or not the $5 version of the mod comes with everything the $2.50 does, or does it just contain hermaphrodites?

You seriously need to ask Irastris himself. That's the best way to get an accurate answer. He's charging for it, he should be able to answer your questions. Always best to get your info straight from the source when it comes to things that cost money. He's a pretty cool dude, has his own discord, etc. So just give him a shout on his discord.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:32 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

You seriously need to ask Irastris himself. That's the best way to get an accurate answer. He's charging for it, he should be able to answer your questions. Always best to get your info straight from the source when it comes to things that cost money. He's a pretty cool dude, has his own discord, etc. So just give him a shout on his discord.

What's the invite link?

Since now Xion has a nude mod, I was wondering if someone can make these work with Project Imagenary Number or Fully Playable Aqua?

Also Zai has made some pretty hot poses in Data Greeting mode for Kairi and Aqua, can someone implement those poses for Namine and Xion too? (as Namine only has two slots, I hope it's the one with Kairi touching herself)

Edited by onepkvn2