Kingdom Hearts 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've been really enjoying the mods, they are fantastic! I have a little bit of a problem with the KH2 haired Kairi, tho. She appears as if she shaved her head, like a buzz cut. Everything else works fine however, so... am I doing something wrong?

3 hours ago, Xanlaz1314 said:

Love that the Xion mod is available 

Still sucks its still an Epic Game Store exclusive (Square Enix should be smart enough to have a steam release soon after the exclusivity expires)

I'm expecting April 10 on the aniversery announcement they will launch the steam version.

On 2/10/2022 at 5:18 AM, daedalus2358 said:

Alright. Here's the project embrace version.

Sorry to bother you, but... How hard would it be to make a modelswap that turns Party Member Kairi into the Naminé or Xion nude models (the ones made for the photo mode) without changing her moveset?

And would that be possible to have while still playing as Project Embrace Kairi?

I was thinking about that since when you get to the endgame it feels weird to have two Kairis around, and being able to switch between those three would add to variety!

Since we're there, would it be hard to get Project Embrace working with either a Xion or Naminé model? Always referring to their nude models of course!

I'm not really asking you to do that, just if it takes a lot of work, and how one could go at it! :)

10 hours ago, JohnDiDu said:

Sorry to bother you, but... How hard would it be to make a modelswap that turns Party Member Kairi into the Naminé or Xion nude models (the ones made for the photo mode) without changing her moveset?

And would that be possible to have while still playing as Project Embrace Kairi?

I was thinking about that since when you get to the endgame it feels weird to have two Kairis around, and being able to switch between those three would add to variety!

Since we're there, would it be hard to get Project Embrace working with either a Xion or Naminé model? Always referring to their nude models of course!

I'm not really asking you to do that, just if it takes a lot of work, and how one could go at it! :)

i imagine it works be as simple (saying simple as in its been done several times with other mods) as just having the nude models over the playable character , in this case kairi . ive seen it be done with aqua so i know it is possible , pretty sure its because its just a straight up in game model swap as opposed to creating a new model for the playable character , for example the aqua over sora mod with the nude aqua mod installed allows you to play as nude aqua , since its just aquas model over sora . now ... how to actually go about doing this i have no idea as im not a modder , someone more talented in this community would be able to tell you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 2:42 PM, SuperFreddy89 said:

In Project Embrace, when you use the Tres mod menu and click on KH1 Sora, you get to play as Namine. Can someone please make a nude version of that.

there is a nude namine mod already , if someone can do a simple model swap of sora with the namine model then install the nude mod for her putting the ingame namine as the nude one im sure it would work . same way how one of the playable aqua mods lets you play as nude aqua bc it just replaces the ingame model of aqua over sora , and since the nude mods just replace the ingame versions than any mod that puts those versions over sora can be modded and changed

Not sure what the status of this game's modding scene is like these days. But if there is anyone at all out there who knows how to mod KH3 and is willing to accept commissions please send me their way. I would really love for Sora to finally get a mod and I'm down to commission however much $$$ it takes for the bestboi.

I had discussed it with Irastris a while ago (and nagged the poor guy about it for months lol) but unfortunately that's no longer an option. I know that modeling takes a lot of work so I'm more than happy to support artists by paying above the asking price. I just dont know any artists >_<

I'd actually be willing to commission a nude Sora for any of the KH games lol.