Kingdom Hearts 3

4 hours ago, sophsto said:

unfortunately it seems that The Gays are physically incapable of even downloading blender and none of the straights will so much as lift a finger to help :classic_undecided:

Reveal hidden contents

#homophobia #wherearetheallies /s

The Gays and the Straights rarely have common ground.

Jokes aside, it helps to always provide a link to the KH3 modding guide for everyone to see.

On 5/11/2023 at 12:54 PM, codynreed said:

How do you get this to work? SO far for me, the model loads corectly her pants down but the textures are missing so the butt is just solid black? :S

you just drop it in your "~mod" folder like all the others.

https://www.patreon.com/_zai says zai just posted something on his Patreon page a week ago. Maybe if he's still active, someone might be able ask him about the Olette mod or something?

By the way, I'm started working a little bit more on my Nude Long-Haired Aqua mod. It's not finished yet. So far, I've mainly just edited the textures of the free version of Irastris's nude mod to give Aqua a pinker and thus more visible belly button and anus. And I identified a few missing polygons in her vagina where a person could look into them and see right through the model, so I'll have to add them in manually or de-face cull them. Though it's possible those polys only look wrong because of the way I exported the model; it may look fine in-game. Also, I tracked down Long-Haired Aqua's hair texture. It's pre-haircut Kairi's. Richy5 just removed Aqua's original hair, stuck Kairi's hair in its place, bound it to Aqua's hair-bones, and probably applied some sort of UE4 material to make it look blue instead of red instead of recoloring the texture. Which means that the base texture is still red, and I'll probably have to use a custom version of UE4.17.2 made specifically for KH3 to get the material. Of course, I could just recolor the texture myself, but I suspect that custom material is the only way to apply the corresponding normal maps and such. I also had to untoggle face-culling in Noesis to see the hair properly, which is almost certainly a problem with the export. Ideally, I'm hoping to slice off Irastris's Aqua mod's hair and replace it with Richy5's.

Here are some WIP screenshots of my edits:

Spoiler

Screenshot Anti.png

Screenshot.png

Edited by Emelex
Pics accidentally embedded in post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 7:07 PM, Emelex said:

Zai's Patreon was recently active again with new Guilty Gear mods. Perhaps we could ask him to release or sell his Olette mod somewhere.

Has anyone tried to contact them yet, id really like to have Olette mod even if they release unfinished version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2023 at 10:58 PM, Crescent Quill said:

Figured I'd ask, but has anyone gotten the Xion model mods to work with Project Imaginary Numbers? Failing that, how do I swap Sora's model to the Xion ones? I'm having trouble figuring it out. 

A while ago I made a quick .pak to make Embrace and Equinox work with most of Kairi and Riku model swaps, I'll see what can be done with Xion, not promising anything since it depends on how the author made the project

• 3 weeks later...