Kingdom Hearts 3

On 5/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, sophst said:

Not sure what the status of this game's modding scene is like these days. But if there is anyone at all out there who knows how to mod KH3 and is willing to accept commissions please send me their way. I would really love for Sora to finally get a mod and I'm down to commission however much $$$ it takes for the bestboi.

I had discussed it with Irastris a while ago (and nagged the poor guy about it for months lol) but unfortunately that's no longer an option. I know that modeling takes a lot of work so I'm more than happy to support artists by paying above the asking price. I just dont know any artists >_<

I'd actually be willing to commission a nude Sora for any of the KH games lol.

seems that ever since we got the main 3 requested characters nude (aqua , kairi , and xion) there hasnt been much else happening , the developer of the namine nude mod never finished that as far as i know and the olette mod never got far , no one even mentioned starting a larxene mod unfortunately , i guess if we want any new characters or even updates of the ones we already have we would need to commission . which sucks but if its the only option i guess we cant do much about it lol

On 2/9/2022 at 10:18 PM, daedalus2358 said:

Alright. Here's the project embrace version.

Hey man, I know the modding scene is dead and you probably moved on to new games, but any chance you can make Zai's Kairi bikini mod compatible with embrace mod too please? Just wanted to swim with that on, in Port Royal XD Thank you anyways for porting the nude mod, great work!

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Thanatos76 said:

Well i see why the nsfw modding community is dead, all the modders got pushed away from rudeness and shit way to shoot yourselves in the foot

yep unfortunately , reading through the previous pages there are a lot of people that definitely feel entitled to a mod or are borderline ordering them to make a mod . sad really

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 8:06 PM, Kwb811 said:

is there a mod that can make party xion have a relaxed idle (with nude mod) im tired seeing her running around with the keyblade out all the time lol

oh you have namine in the party to almost forgot. (sorry for asking again) any chance for relaxed idles for xion

1 hour ago, Kwb811 said:

oh you have namine in the party to almost forgot. (sorry for asking again) any chance for relaxed idles for xion

I'm not a modder, but the game files don't have a passive stance to my knowledge seeing as she's only involved in combat when having any active animation sets. it would take a mod that adds animations to the set, and have it detect when outside of combat vs in combat. It would also need to work in the summon and desummon animations for the keyblades added along with the animations for them as by using the party customization mod they both already have their keyblades summoned the second they render in. This would be a lot of work for somone who doesn't want to go though that effort for free. It would be a better question to ask how much the person would charge to have this kind of mod commisioned and what they would be able to do.

On 8/17/2022 at 7:01 PM, JohnDiDu said:

Hey there! How did you get to have Naminé in your team?

By using the KH3 party customizer mod on Nexus. Party Customization at Kingdom Hearts III Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Make sure to use the AI rehaul to make sure that they actually do something as allies. Party REHAUL Disney AI at Kingdom Hearts III Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

• 3 weeks later...

how

On 5/5/2022 at 7:08 PM, MemoryH said:

Or just learn how to mod it yourself.

Other than that, the modding scene is dead.

How to start mod? and I remember correctly U also the cause the dead of pose mod in any game right? '"forgot which link is" not to be rude, just heard from someone

Edited by Shiroyuki21ftsp
On 9/13/2022 at 3:29 AM, MemoryH said:

I cannot tell what you are trying to say...

maybe a long shot but i think theyre asking how to start modding , then asking if since the other person says the modding scene is dead if that means the custom poses mod is also dead (maybe ¿) , then i think asking which mod is the one in which the other person forgot the link to . not sure at all as im just as lost as you are with what theyre saying but i gave it a shot atleast

IDK what happened for the creator to quit. but here is what I think

Obviously, we have several drama mamas here.   First of all, the Mod Creator, should stop being a dramatic quiter. I have seen modders and artists get tons of shit. Either they can ignore/handle/ not be phased by it, or they get emotional and quit. You will always have someone bothering you, Real life or Online. Fact of Life. Nothing can change that. You shouldn't also pester mod makers relentlessly. They can only handle so much bs.

Also I would love to see how these idiots who mute people when 1 thing is said to bother them handle real life. Can you imagine them in college ignoring the teacher cause they got pissed at what was said, hahahahaha.

I don't know what crap happened, but get over it.  This is the Internet, No one is ever wrong on the internet.  If someone is pestering you so badly you have to quit, take their idea, and put it on a  Donation list to make it happen or w/e  or several with different things, and let them see how much their idea really matters or etc. Most of the mod makers for re3 and etc,  just say    This is what I am making, if you don't like it, get over it. and move on :)

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
On 9/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, MemoryH said:

I don't get the relation. :/

You said that u the one who make Nakayoshi shut down their blog and it seems u didn't feel guilty at all. and about the "relation" its clearly that the one who causes the creator quit is people like u

Edited by SnowWhite2