Kingdom Hearts 3

On 5/3/2023 at 4:33 PM, ChrisBlueplane said:

Okay, so I was unaware of this but the mod has issues in certain cutscenes where Aqua is unable to go to certain places, making it unplayable. I'm looking into it, but for now the best option is when you get to those scenes, uninstall the mod, get past it, and then reinstall it.

Update: I looked into the Playable Aqua Mod on Nexus and I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is that my mod isn't causing the cutscene issue.

Bad news is that the Playable Aqua Mod already had those issues. And it hasn't been updated in a long time unfortunately. I could try to find a workaround or hope that a new modder picks up the slack.

I can't believe that Aqua is the problematic one here. You would think Kairi would have trouble being playable but No.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 5:41 AM, Emelex said:

I don't know. I haven't, just because I'm not one of his patrons.

Been a while since this post, but I do see they are still active on Patreon as of this month. Looks like they've been pretty consistent since last year. I'm going to become a patron at the beginning of next month (4/1) and see if I can get any information about the Olette mod.

• 4 weeks later...