10 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I would guess there's some kind of "is animating?" condition that can be checked, and if an NPC is currently playing a pose animation, that could be used to prevent a new animation from interrupting it.

There is and I am pretty sure SLAX doesn't care about PAHE animating status and doesn't check for posing faction for example.

And given the recent emergence of these behaviors, I'd further guess that there used to be some check in place that was lost in a recent update.

Pose behaviour is in PAHE since a long time with the posing faction which could be used to test if the slave is doing a pose. Nothing was lost in recent update, it might just be that there is no SLAX patch for PAHE.

Edited by TrollAutokill

In other news, some updated personality JSONs.  A few refinements to Whiterun, and the first batch of NPCs from Riften.

Can't download file, it says:

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

35 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Can't download file

This should work, then.

DoM - Personalities v20220519.7z

38 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Pose behaviour is in PAHE since a long time with the posing faction which could be used to test if the slave is doing a pose. Nothing was lost in recent update, it might just be that there is no SLAX patch for PAHE.

So the SLAX thing probably just comes down to I was mistaken, then.  If it could be patched, that'd be great, but it's nothing gamebreaking, especially since it can be disabled in the SLAX MCM.

But the "cover self" animation interrupting poses is certainly a PAHE/DoM thing, and that should be a soluble problem for sure.  Or maybe it isn't a problem that needs "solved" per se, but it seems like the current behaviour is, at best, a bit odd.  So I'd suggest considering an "is animating?" check for slaves covering themselves.

23 hours ago, danta said:

What do you  mean to reset Slavetats with MCM ?

you can click the button add/remove tattoo, i guess that´s what it´s meant, or maybe reinstall slavetats to get tears working i also have a problem with invisibilty, when slaves not added in slavetat´s mcm and i don´t know how to get rid of them if i sold/killed them, i was looking in the slavetats topic but couldn´t find an answer to it, maybe reinstalling is  a solotion...

sometimes i see burned corpses wandering around as guards or bandits, this is from frozen electrocuted combustion that changes the actorbase, if i tell a slave strip and set outfit, i dont care..., will theyr actorbase reset if they get killed or sold via hsh? @CliftonJD i like this feature a lot , you can look at the bandit`s look/personallity  and let em go if you dont like?

this is nice didn´t know this is all possible

Spoiler

calm down???

clamdown.jpg.009fdb2343ceef695f0af3dba3da7880.jpg

6 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Or maybe it isn't a problem that needs "solved" per se, but it seems like the current behaviour is, at best, a bit odd.  So I'd suggest considering an "is animating?" check for slaves covering themselves.

Yes, it's a known bug, or feature, or just too much covering. I will take some time to check. Just scold them for that and they should eventually stop.

4 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

if i tell a slave strip and set outfit, i dont care..., will theyr actorbase reset if they get killed or sold via hsh? @CliftonJD i like this feature a lot

outside of a new save there is no known way of resetting their actorbase outfit, but i also haven't experimented much with using the hsh method yet. hsh sets their outfit to none when its method is used while they're in hsh. looks like that might clear the naked outfit if successful

I love this mod so much, the layers it adds, man, the LAYERS!  If you're open to suggestions/requests for future additions, I'd love a feature where you can give gifts to slaves (food, clothes, etc.) to raise their respect/love and make other slaves jealous/more cooperative.  And, it would be awesome if there was an option to make slaves refer to you by specific titles in their dialogues, a more niche request perhaps, but I know I'm not the only horny gremlin on this site with a Mommy/Daddy kink, so having the option to make a slave call my character Daddy would be incredible.  Either way, keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, Storms1 said:

I love this mod so much, the layers it adds, man, the LAYERS!  If you're open to suggestions/requests for future additions, I'd love a feature where you can give gifts to slaves (food, clothes, etc.) to raise their respect/love and make other slaves jealous/more cooperative.

This is partly in. You can give them jewelry, soon rich clothes will register too. The mechanism is only affecting the slave right now, but it will affect friends and rivals soon.

3 hours ago, Storms1 said:

And, it would be awesome if there was an option to make slaves refer to you by specific titles in their dialogues, a more niche request perhaps, but I know I'm not the only horny gremlin on this site with a Mommy/Daddy kink, so having the option to make a slave call my character Daddy would be incredible.  Either way, keep up the good work!

Unfortunately, Skyrim doesn't allow for text replacement in NPC dialogue, and of course you would need the proper voice acting.

But if you don't care about the subtitles you can produce your own voice acting with xvasynth. You would need to select only the lines with master/mistress and replace the text with your title of choice, daddy/mommy or honey bunny, or dragonborn (this one is really sick imho ?) or...

xVAsynth takes a long time producing all the sound files and that's why you will only find one favör of it on LL.

Edited by TrollAutokill
13 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

i also have a problem with invisibilty

Yeah, that's something that is bothering me too (on SE). My slaves sometimes "randomly" become invisible. I have actually seen it happening when I looked at a slave, they faded out and became invisible over the course of maybe 1 second. Slave tracker still shows them, and when I click in the correct place I can even select them in the console.

My guess is that it is somehow related with slavetats but I have not been able to prove that or even to find a way to reliably reproduce the problem. I can work around by moving them away and back, most probably this forces the game to re-load their 3d (e.g. select slave in console, "moveto 000A2C94" [Lydia, she is not nearby], then "moveto player").

In any case I do not have steps to reproduce the issue or sure knowledge about the reason ?

About the AYGAS integration, I agree that the faction based approach to detect wealth is not working well. A lot of NPCs just don't belong to factions that correspond to their wealth. Another example for that is Rorik: He should be very wealthy but his only factions are CrimeFactionWhiterun, TownRoriksteadFaction and RoriksteadManorFaction. Most probably you will need to add additional checks in case no factions are found @TrollAutokill, for example by doing WornHasKeyword checks on things like ClothingRich or ClothingPoor.

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

Most probably you will need to add additional checks in case no factions are found @TrollAutokill, for example by doing WornHasKeyword checks on things like ClothingRich or ClothingPoor.

I'm confident the first thing should be done here is to approach NPC filtering from the opposite direction.  Err on the side of too much gold rather than too little.

On 5/19/2022 at 3:13 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

More than that, though, it seems like maybe you're approaching the design here backwards?  It sounds like you're assuming everyone starts with no budget, and then adding gold to NPCs who satisfy certain criteria.  I'd suggest it would probably be better to assume everyone starts with an unlimited budget, and then start removing gold from the budgets of specific NPCs who satisfy contrasting conditions.  If you're in the FavorJobsBeggarsFaction faction or you have the Child flag, then your budget is taken away, for example.  

6 hours ago, Kharos said:

Yeah, that's something that is bothering me too (on SE). My slaves sometimes "randomly" become invisible. I have actually seen it happening when I looked at a slave, they faded out and became invisible over the course of maybe 1 second. Slave tracker still shows them, and when I click in the correct place I can even select them in the console.

My guess is that it is somehow related with slavetats but I have not been able to prove that or even to find a way to reliably reproduce the problem. I can work around by moving them away and back, most probably this forces the game to re-load their 3d (e.g. select slave in console, "moveto 000A2C94" [Lydia, she is not nearby], then "moveto player").

In any case I do not have steps to reproduce the issue or sure knowledge about the reason ?

if your on SE and useing Faster SMP that is why they go poof. faster smp has a bug where soemtimes when it drops smp off a pawn they diappear.

7 hours ago, Kharos said:

1 of the first things i had to relearn coming to se was the graphic limit or the combined followers and slaves following limit. slavetats is adding extra layers to your slaves and costing extra graphics you can't afford

6 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

"You need to be punished" > "I'm going to fuck you" and "Ok, slave" > "I'm going to fuck you" no longer start a sex scene.  Has anyone had the same issue?  Is there a way to fix it

yes, those few that encountered the problem on Le reported the bug in Le. script patch to the Le thread sent out to update Le users to current Se version

Version 2.10.4 is out - No LE plugin yet, but most script only changes should work, but dialogues would not.

A few extra functionalities and bug corrections:

- CallForHelp sends alarm only once. Hopefully runaway slaves should be easier to calm down.
 - Allow/Disallow orgasm dialogue scripts are in. So it should work now. Allow orgasm key is disallow orgasm if pressed twice.

- Modifier key on allow Orgasm key now Opens inventory, and vice-versa
 - Chance inlove/loyal was lowered by half. Might be two low now... Slaves should spend more time in broken mood.
 - Mood angry was registering as jealous in faction. Corrected.
 - Corrected can idle conditions. Hopefully avoiding slaves idling while not allowed. Will only update after slaves change behavior (e.g. pose to wait to pose).
 - Promises should now be working. Promises go away after 1 to 10 days. Effects on training are happening at game update and when promise goes away. Effects depend on promise and slaves personality.
 - Notification is displayed when key is pressed. MCM toggle to disable in debug tab.
 - MCM wealth multiplier, 10 is default (meaning 10 gold wealth for a beggar, 10k for a low noble). Default NPC wealth changed to 250 instead of 1 gold (default was all beggars now should be middle class with 2500 gold).

- New dialogue to tell all slaves to pay attention. No hotkey yet.
 - MCM option for kneel/attention to start pose behavior and keep the pose or not. Should also be an option to change animation.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Allow/Disallow orgasm dialogue scripts are in. So it should work now. Allow orgasm key is disallow orgasm if pressed twice.

Do in love slaves still automatically try not to cum or is it different now?

Modifier key on allow Orgasm key now Opens inventory, and vice-versa

Yay :)

Promises should now be working. Promises go away after 1 to 10 days. Effects on training are happening at game update and when promise goes away. Effects depend on promise and slaves personality.

Big if tru

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Do in love slaves still automatically try not to cum or is it different now?

If you don't allow them to cum, Inlove slaves will try to manage, while less broken in slaves will be confused between not wanting to listen to you (that's not cumming) and listening to you (not cumming...) and that might excite them involuntarily. If you suddenly allow them you might mess with them even more... Not fully implemented yet, but you got the idea.

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yay :)

Big if tru

Test it! I have only so much/little time to test it myself.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Can someone tell me why i don't have control over the Original Armor of my Follower and she looses her Original Armor when i tell her to strip?

It's pretty annoying because often i download a follower also because of how she looks in the Original Armor.

I think in the earlier versions of this mod it was possible to have control over the Armor.

19 minutes ago, Wowaiki said:

Can someone tell me why i don't have control over the Original Armor of my Follower and she looses her Original Armor when i tell her to strip?

It's pretty annoying because often i download a follower also because of how she looks in the Original Armor.

I think in the earlier versions of this mod it was possible to have control over the Armor.

Are you talking about the worn armor entry to give the follower a custom body mesh or do you mean physical armor that they wear? If you mean the skin, they should keep it if they are flagged as a unique NPC and you don't clone them on enslavement. If you mean the armor, selecting the "strip and set outfit" dialogue will reset their outfit. Just choose the "strip, now!" option if you want them to put the armor back on later. Also, the armor might be set as unplayable, which makes it difficult for the player to manage. 

36 minutes ago, Wowaiki said:

I would guess you're having trouble with the outfit of your character. Skyrim's outfit is not really part of the inventory.

If you make a follower/slave naked and they have an outfit, their inventory might appear empty but they will automatically wear that outfit as soon as you change cell.

PAHE's solution is to set a naked outfit to slaves. Then they will use whatever armor you put in their inventory or just keep being naked if they don't have anything to wear. But doing so you will loose their outfit.

With DoM you can try to rip them off their clothes. That way you might get a hold on their outfit, as it is transferred to the player inventory. Try to ripp-off clothes first then set their outfit to naked with the PAHE dialogue ( "strip and set outfit" see @bnub345above) and give them the armour you want.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Yes i meant the outfit of the Character. The Outfit that she wears when being enslaved.
When i tell her "Strip, now" the outfit disappears and when i tell "put your clothes back on now, slave" she stays naked because she have no outfit anymore.

I can give her a new outfit but i liked the one that she wore before.

Edited by Wowaiki
7 minutes ago, Wowaiki said:

Yes i meant the outfit of the Character. The Outfit that she wears when being enslaved.
When i tell her "Strip, now" the outfit disappears and when i tell "put your clothes back on now, slave" she stays naked because she have no outfit anymore.

I can give her a new outfit but i liked the one that she wore before.

If you have something in the pelvis slot (52) like an SoS addon the game may think she is already wearing something and not re-equip the outfit. Like I said before, the outfit should stay unless you select the dialogue to remove it. Try selecting the NPC in the console and typing :

showinventory

This should list all of the items they have. See if the outfit items are listed.

2 hours ago, bnub345 said:

This should list all of the items they have. See if the outfit items are listed.

I tried it now but the outfit also disappears on the listing.

But this is actually a good method to find and add the outfit the character has equipped to re equip her with the same outfit without searching after that outfit for a long time.

So thank you for that. ^^

Edited by Wowaiki