2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I notice that sometimes with new captures, asking them what kind of slave they are will have them say they identify with all of the left sided traits in full (excellent trainer, love to pose, etc.)

Weird those are modifiers, computed from the personality traits. Assuming they were not computed, their default values should be 0.5 so not excellent, just average... I will try to reproduce.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Just upgraded to 2.10.3 myself.  Here's my Wall-o'-Text™ from 2.10.2.  

• "Don't hurt me.  I will learn.  I promise, master."  Played during sex with female PC.
  • I think maybe some kind of "is posing?" check has been lost for playing spontaneous animations?
    • Posing slaves drop their drinks tray every minute or so if they're aroused (SLAX aroused idles are interrupting poses).
    • Not sure if this is intended or not, but I'm pretty sure it's new.  Slaves have started interrupting their poses—at least "price check", not sure about "entertain me"—to cover themselves, although they shortly return to posing and keep the punishment reason for covering.
  • I don't know how you're calculating slave purchase budgets, but it clearly needs work.  Brunwulf Free-Winter, future Jarl of Windhelm, apparently has 11 gold.  Likewise for Adonato Leotelli, who's clad in upper class garments.  Indeed, I couldn't find anyone with a reasonable amount of gold to spend except for merchants; merchants invariably offered full price.  
    • If this feature is supposed to be super restrictive, then I'd propose an MCM toggle for this behaviour.  I use AYGAS as my "ambient slaves in cities immersive slavery is part of the world mod," and if DoM is going to greatly limit my ability to distribute pretty slaves around town, I won't be able to do that.  Which would be a real bummer.

I still for the life of me cannot figure out what dialogue relates to revellion. I have a few slaves extremely sensitive to rebellion right now but I have yet to find a dialogue option that seemed to relate to rebellion. Also I already checked the guide and that didn't give any guidance on what to do when it came to rebellion in particular.

So, can anyone here help me out please?

1 hour ago, Snickerer said:

I still for the life of me cannot figure out what dialogue relates to revellion. I have a few slaves extremely sensitive to rebellion right now but I have yet to find a dialogue option that seemed to relate to rebellion. Also I already checked the guide and that didn't give any guidance on what to do when it came to rebellion in particular.

If they are senstive to rebellion it AFAIK means they easily get angry (jealous too, probably). Anger training might help, also you can warn them under the "Listen to me..." topic.

1 hour ago, Snickerer said:

Rebellion is a group thing in DoM. So a rebellious slaves will have a highe rchance getting angry if you punish their friends.

10 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

• If this feature is supposed to be super restrictive, then I'd propose an MCM toggle for this behaviour.  I use AYGAS as my "ambient slaves in cities immersive slavery is part of the world mod," and if DoM is going to greatly limit my ability to distribute pretty slaves around town, I won't be able to do that.  Which would be a real bummer.

If so, that'll be a real problem.  How else did he think we were going to surmount the Cost of Living Crisis?

More seriously, and it may well be just me being thick (and that LL's search has gone dolally and is of little help these days to check up on issues like this), exactly HOW do recruited slavers train slaves?

The Mod description implies that they should/do, but having now recruited a few NPCs who fit the requirements and had the recruitment dialogue, when I left them in charge of a group, I can't see any discernable change in the relevant slaves PAHE stats.  Is there any particular dialogue required to initiate their slave training?

Any help, from anywhere, welocmed

TIA

4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

More seriously, and it may well be just me being thick (and that LL's search has gone dolally and is of little help these days to check up on issues like this), exactly HOW do recruited slavers train slaves?

The Mod description implies that they should/do, but having now recruited a few NPCs who fit the requirements and had the recruitment dialogue, when I left them in charge of a group, I can't see any discernable change in the relevant slaves PAHE stats.  Is there any particular dialogue required to initiate their slave training?

Any help, from anywhere, welocmed

TIA

You have to assign slaves to the slaver and then tell the slaver to punish slaves.

17 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

• "Don't hurt me.  I will learn.  I promise, master."  Played during sex with female PC.
  • I think maybe some kind of "is posing?" check has been lost for playing spontaneous animations?
    • Posing slaves drop their drinks tray every minute or so if they're aroused (SLAX aroused idles are interrupting poses).

I don't know SLAX enough to guess how to get around that. Maybe SLAX has a don't animate faction?

• Not sure if this is intended or not, but I'm pretty sure it's new.  Slaves have started interrupting their poses—at least "price check", not sure about "entertain me"—to cover themselves, although they shortly return to posing and keep the punishment reason for covering.

What was the context? Ongoing punishment? Dialogue? Or just idling freely?

• I don't know how you're calculating slave purchase budgets, but it clearly needs work.  Brunwulf Free-Winter, future Jarl of Windhelm, apparently has 11 gold.  Likewise for Adonato Leotelli, who's clad in upper class garments.  Indeed, I couldn't find anyone with a reasonable amount of gold to spend except for merchants; merchants invariably offered full price.  

This is WIP. The budget is computed according to the NPC factions. I will check Brunwulf  and Adonato factions, in case we are missing some. Merchants and nobles should have enough money to buy all the slaves they want.

EDIT: Brunwulf  is actually registered as a jarl albeit with  rank -1. It should give him the correct wealth. I have to go to him to sell him a slave to check more.

Edited by TrollAutokill
36 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You have to assign slaves to the slaver and then tell the slaver to punish slaves.

Thanks!

It was the 'punishing' bit I failed to grasp. 

I'm assuming that's the "Teach your slaves to fear the whip!" dialogue

No reply needed unless I'm wrong ...

slax and slar aroused idles are recommended to always be off as they can interrupt anything and everything. ive had where they interrupted eating animation forcing me to reload save.
but on yur side troll you can probaly add a dialogue to have a slave stand relaxed or at attention.

tbh ive had more issues with DoM forcing a slave to attention in middle of things like milking and causing issues than anything. you can see it in all its glory when a slave will stand on top of a chair to clean when they a maid while they where sitting.

30 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I would love a hotkey like for the kneeling to get all slaves into attention pose.

Attention pose like kneeling is ok. But do you also want all slaves to go into attention state (wait forever and do nothing) if they are free to move?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Attention pose like kneeling is ok. But do you also want all slaves to go into attention state (wait forever and do nothing) if they are free to move?

Yes that would be awesome.

Maybe toggle on/toggle off. This would also go nicely for the kneeling imo if possible.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin

I wanted to give some feedback about mod compability for those who are interested, I mix match lot of mods for my playthrough depending on what I play. I wont mention stuff like TDF prostitution and the like which are afaik officially supported with compability patches and such.

So Paradise halls/DOM

works nicely with

Follow me for sex. 

You can them (the slaves) phase in and phase out of this mod without issue, I use it for posing, markers, dancing (with music) and whatnot. No isses so far. I never tried to enslave a following NPC tho.

Devious Devices

Again no issues bar DOM does not seem to register these devices for shame and such.

Devious Devices Contraptions

Never ever lock PH slaves into these furnitures. It will royaly fuck them up beyond repair.

Display Model.

Works fine and you can lock them into furniture and they stay in pose after a cell change. Be aware however that they escape the furniture in not properly trained/collared

Match Maker

I use it for sex with slaves and follwoers, slave with slave etc etc and it works nice and PH DOM registers the sex.

Better Vampires.

You can turn an NPC into a Vampire and then enslave him/her if you want. They keep their Vampiric status.

ZaZ furniture

You can lock them in but they wont keep pose after a cell change.

Go to bed.

They act like a follower and join you in the bed sleeping.

Pet Collar.

You can put that on a slave and the other slaves with act on that slave if arousal is high enough, no issues with PH DOM

All with Skyrim LE.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
2 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Devious Devices Contraptions

Never ever lock PH slaves into these furnitures. It will royaly fuck them up beyond repair.

I did not try with DoM, but iirc with standard PAH the problem was that slaves would lose their names - their name would be empty after locking them up or freeing them, making it impossible to interact with them with the crosshair. It could be solved by going into the PAH slave list and renaming them again.

How about a dialogue option to have the slave speak up and say a random thought they have? So like those things that slaves say sometimes when you're near them, those little comments. Could we have something like "Speak your mind, slave" or "What are you thinking about, slave?" and it would have them say one of those. I think it'd be a cool way to hear what the shy slaves are thinking, because they really never say anything (which makes sense of course.)

So like there's those comments where they ask you to do something to them, like take their virginity, etc., and it'd be cool to determine when the shy slaves are having those thoughts, because with some slaves they may never actually make the comment, from what I've seen. 

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I don't know SLAX enough to guess how to get around that. Maybe SLAX has a don't animate faction?

Yeah, I could disable it, but I've had it on forever, and I'm only just noticing an issue.  It's possible I'm just not very observant, and it's always been there beneath my notice—which would surprise me, but maybe it shouldn't since the new GS Poses features have cast a spotlight on this stuff.  And since I've also observed a second, similar issue unrelated to SLAX, I'm inclined to think there's something else going on.  

I would guess there's some kind of "is animating?" condition that can be checked, and if an NPC is currently playing a pose animation, that could be used to prevent a new animation from interrupting it.  And given the recent emergence of these behaviours, I'd further guess that there used to be some check in place that was lost in a recent update.

But I could be totally mistaken.

What was the context? Ongoing punishment? Dialogue? Or just idling freely?

I don't understand the question.  As I said, they're posing.  It could be anything from "Entertain me, slave!" or "Let's see how much you're worth!"  I haven't tried any of the HSH posing options recently.

The budget is computed according to the NPC factions.

Perhaps you should be looking at some additional measures beyond factions, like ClothingRich keywords, Class, or even the loot levelled lists they use and such if that's possible.

More than that, though, it seems like maybe you're approaching the design here backwards?  It sounds like you're assuming everyone starts with no budget, and then adding gold to NPCs who satisfy certain criteria.  I'd suggest it would probably be better to assume everyone starts with an unlimited budget, and then start removing gold from the budgets of specific NPCs who satisfy contrasting conditions.  If you're in the FavorJobsBeggarsFaction faction or you have the Child flag, then your budget is taken away, for example.  

Again, adding some restrictions here would be immersive, but personally, I've never felt I was missing anything for the absence of such a feature.  If it's not too intrusive, it could be cool, but if the restrictions end up being substantial, it really needs to be configurable/togglable in the MCM, because being highly restricted in whom I can sell slaves to would basically ruin AYGAS for how I use it—and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

---

In other news, some updated personality JSONs.  A few refinements to Whiterun, and the first batch of NPCs from Riften.

2 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:
Edited by Antiope_Apollonia