TrollAutokill Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) 1 hour ago, ragnam said: Having some issues. can not get the mcm to show up even with "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" console commands several times. I rolled back to each version till 8.3.1 and then DOM started with no issues however there were no slaver and slave view list in the MCM, not sure if its like LE? I seen you now released the 8.5.4b and I only installed that one and back to the same effect, papyrus is running some code [09/19/2026 - 08:56:35AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetProperties" in state "" on object "dom_actor". seeing just now you have ppl installing the new version over the old? are we to install versions all over each other? I am on 1.7.140 if that is the issue from steam changing crap once again breaking stuff.  ParadiseHallsEnhanced(PAHE)SSE_8.2.2_Fomod.7z MCM good PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.43_SSE.7z             MCM good PAH_SlaveCart_1.2_SSE.7z                     can not tell yet PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.73c_SSE.7z             MCM good Diary Of Mine 8.5.4b_SE_fomod.7z              with simple add item the master is seen and objects/items can be added but no mcm   Fixed now? Odd I did not change anything, this time on new game I let the Console key hit to stay on console command while MCM stuff loaded going back in game then return to console command view, and this time everything loaded. No I need to test in game if the transffer to each other. Yes rollback to previous Skyrim version.  Also do not use SkyUI 6. DO NOT rollback from SkyUI 6 to 5, better to be sorry than screwed. And do not forget Papyrus Tweaks. Edited September 19 by TrollAutokill
universalis5 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 2 things for kink sex from the wheel, do i need additional animation packs? the regular ones are going thru sexlab fine, the kink displays some registered tags but then do nothing 2nd, some animations are crashing from dialogue but work fine from the wheel. kissing for ex, after the animation, the player cannot move or open menus, but i can freely move the camera using dom 8.4.1b sexlab 166b zaz 8.0 Â 1
a_random_user Posted September 19 Posted September 19 35 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: Also do not use SkyUI 6 What is the issue with SkyUI 6?
ragnam Posted September 19 Posted September 19 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: Yes rollback to previous Skyrim version. Â Also do not use SkyUI 6. DO NOT rollback from SkyUI 6 to 5, better to be sorry than screwed. And do not forget Papyrus Tweaks. Thank you for the clarification to roll back. Will do!
TrollAutokill Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 1 hour ago, a_random_user said: What is the issue with SkyUI 6? It was AI coded, and not admitted it was, it has a few nasty bugs, and if you try to downgrade your game is screwed. Â 1
a_random_user Posted September 19 Posted September 19 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: It was AI coded, and not admitted it was, it has a few nasty bugs, and if you try to downgrade your game is screwed. Â I see, that's unfortunate to hear. Good thing I hadn't started a playthrough yet so I can still change things. 1
Furflz Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Could we get an update on the Zaz/zap installation installations?... I was trying to do a new build and the zaz 8+ section is CRAZY confusing. There's tons of different versions there and some things seem really outdated.  For instance the patcher with finis xxxL is not needed if you're using pandora 2.4 or later and we're on version 4.4 now...  (Just my personal experience when I installed everything in the install instructions a whole lotta stuff just didn't work) It's very confusing for people trying to figure out which mod to use. I did some research and with a little help I was able to narrow down exactly what a modern Ostim based mod build would need for this particular section of the mod requirements: Basically you just need the following: The base Zaz8+ ESM & animations (Either the CBBE version or the UUNP version based upon which body you use) - Official Zaz 8+ Mod page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/ Direct Mega links from that page: CBBE: https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg File: ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023 UUNP: https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A  ZAZ 8.0+ Minor ostim edits https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/49445-zaz-80-minor-ostim-edits/ ZAZ NPC Fixer + PAHE and DOM Support (Diary of Mine) Zaz 3BA or 3BA2 bodyslide files for adjusting certain bondage devices (if needed) 3BA https://www.mediafire.com/file/tf5232ri4bft08d/(9DM)ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS.rar 3BAv2 https://www.mediafire.com/file/jztjm4u6qs058ki/ZAZ_Accessories_3BAv2_BS.7z/  Mod Install/Overwrite order XPMSSE / skeleton Body (CBBE/3BA or UUNP) SexLab + SLAL packs ZAZ 8+ 2023 full pack ZAZ 8.0+ Minor ostim edits (overwrites ZAZ scripts) DOM / PAHE SL → OStim Bridge OStim + animation packs ZAZ NPC Fixer ZAZ Accessories bodyslide adjustments (if you are using 3BA or 3BAv2) Pandora Output last among animation/behavior files  Plugins (top → bottom) SexLab.esm SexLabAroused / SL extras (if you use them) ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices (if used) Diary of Mine / PAHE masters SexLab → OStim Bridge OStim Standalone + OStim addons ZAZ NPC Fixer (DOM version) Everything else that needs ZAZ or DOM  Hope that helps those of you who are struggling! Edited September 20 by Furflz 2
roldoi1911 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Anyone know of a vibrator mod i can use on slaves? So they can orgasm as we travel?
Strec2 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) What exactly means the informations given by studying slaves?  When we see 'excellent at training' for example is it interesting when we use the slave as a DOM Trainer? is it interesting when we use the slave as a HSH Trainer?  In HSH what are exactly the important information for a taskmistress? 'good leader', 'good at managing slaves' or something other? It seems that for now we can't use slavers in hsh, are they planned to be used later? Edited September 20 by Strec2
TrollAutokill Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 (edited) 4 hours ago, Strec2 said: What exactly means the informations given by studying slaves?  When we see 'excellent at training' for example is it interesting when we use the slave as a DOM Trainer? is it interesting when we use the slave as a HSH Trainer?  In HSH what are exactly the important information for a taskmistress? 'good leader', 'good at managing slaves' or something other? It seems that for now we can't use slavers in hsh, are they planned to be used later?  The information you get is a mix of all 6 directions: submission, fear training, humiliation, anger training, resignation and respect training. Some trainers will be better at training humiliation, others at submission. Some slaves will learn respect fast, others will learn resignation fast.  Edited September 20 by TrollAutokill 1
SteveytheSteve Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/3/2026 at 5:46 PM, TrollAutokill said: Added a dialogue and a wheel menu to choose from different leashes to equip your slaves. You need to have Leash Framework by @asdt123123 installed. It's a soft dependency. The dialogue is under [Order] -> "About your duties as a slave". The wheel menu is under "Following", then choose "Leash" or "Unleash" to open the submenu. The wheel submenu has more options than the dialogue: "My Leash" uses the currently equipped leash or any leash in the inventory if it has a DOMWornLeash keyword. "Neck chain", "Neck rope" and "Body rope" use the default Leash Framework devices. "Leash To" will leash the DOM Actor to another DOM Actor (only works with DOM slaves) . Slaves will get random training from being pulled by the leash or each time they ragdoll from being pulled too hard.  in v8.5.4b the options "leash to" other actors is not showing, leashing to player/floor work through using the shortcut.
Strec2 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I use the latest versions of DOM+HHS+AYGAS without PAH and I don't have the trainers wheel (hotkey for 'trainer management') for Henchwench like before, I must use the dialog and I must talk to each slave asking them to report to the trainer... It seems to work like HSH but without a cell.  Note that the wheel and hotkey works well and like before for slavers.  Have my game a problem? Is there a different wheel/hotkey for Henchwench ?
crazymango54 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, Strec2 said: I use the latest versions of DOM+HHS+AYGAS without PAH and I don't have the trainers wheel (hotkey for 'trainer management') for Henchwench like before, I have the same issue on 8.5.3. I tried changing the hotkey too (Default: L) but I can't get the slaver wheel. I get the message in the top right that the slaver is the wheel menu target, but nothing comes up. Other wheels are totally fine.
ragnam Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 9:29 AM, ragnam said: Having some issues. can not get the mcm to show up even with "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" console commands several times. I rolled back to each version till 8.3.1 and then DOM started with no issues however there were no slaver and slave view list in the MCM, not sure if its like LE? I seen you now released the 8.5.4b and I only installed that one and back to the same effect, papyrus is running some code [09/19/2026 - 08:56:35AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetProperties" in state "" on object "dom_actor". seeing just now you have ppl installing the new version over the old? are we to install versions all over each other? I am on 1.7.140 if that is the issue from steam changing crap once again breaking stuff.  ParadiseHallsEnhanced(PAHE)SSE_8.2.2_Fomod.7z MCM good PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.43_SSE.7z             MCM good PAH_SlaveCart_1.2_SSE.7z                     can not tell yet PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.73c_SSE.7z             MCM good Diary Of Mine 8.5.4b_SE_fomod.7z              with simple add item the master is seen and objects/items can be added but no mcm   Fixed now? Odd I did not change anything, this time on new game I let the Console key hit to stay on console command while MCM stuff loaded going back in game then return to console command view, and this time everything loaded. No I need to test in game if the transffer to each other. If anyone with a Steam install 1.7# down graded to 1.6.1170 and sexlabframework to work and only 1.63 seems to work, that because you need the 166.b as in "B" which is not listed of the three versions there for AE, GOG, or SE. That just costed me 2 weeks 8-10 hrs a day.  For anyone who want's the version 1.66b, SexLabFrameworkAE_v166b.7z 68.87 MB · 1 download  Edited September 20 by ragnam 1
TrollAutokill Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) Â 6 hours ago, Cman2mer said: What mod is YANPC.esp? i noticed some of the new jsons are for that plugin but i cant figure out where its from. Â This mod is private for the moment. It's a repacking of Sassy Teens into Tweens (Young Adults between 18 and 22 yo) without underage bodies (they use default adult body like other vanilla adults) and it integrates them into existing vanilla families. I have the permission to upload it from the Sassy Teens authors but I didn't do it yet, because it needs more tweaking. Â Edited September 21 by TrollAutokill 1
lupursu Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Hello again, could you please tell me: in a slave's personality json file, what is the difference between plain attributes (smartness, boldness, extraversion...) and their corresponding attributes with the prefix base_ (base_smartness, base_boldness, base_extraversion...).  So far I just assumed the "base" value is the starting (current at the time of saving the json file) value of that attribute, and the plain one without 'base' is the 'maximum potential' value that specific attribute could reach for that slave.  So for example, for a slave that I wanted to be not too bold (at first, when captured), but to have big potential to become very bold (in time), I used to set  base_boldness to 10-20 , and boldness to 90-100  Is this correct, or I've got it all wrong? What if I want a slave to be very bold initially, and gradually tend to become less and less bold, should I set a high 'base_boldness' value and a low boldness value? Thank you!
TrollAutokill Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) 9 hours ago, lupursu said: Hello again, could you please tell me: in a slave's personality json file, what is the difference between plain attributes (smartness, boldness, extraversion...) and their corresponding attributes with the prefix base_ (base_smartness, base_boldness, base_extraversion...).  So far I just assumed the "base" value is the starting (current at the time of saving the json file) value of that attribute, and the plain one without 'base' is the 'maximum potential' value that specific attribute could reach for that slave. Base is the generated or default one, before any magical, drug, alcohol effect, brainwashing, PTSD, ...  The other one is the current after all the DB abuse.  If base values are absent, they are equal to the current ones.   9 hours ago, lupursu said:  So for example, for a slave that I wanted to be not too bold (at first, when captured), but to have big potential to become very bold (in time), I used to set  base_boldness to 10-20 , and boldness to 90-100  Is this correct, or I've got it all wrong? What if I want a slave to be very bold initially, and gradually tend to become less and less bold, should I set a high 'base_boldness' value and a low boldness value? Thank you! Wrong. Base values are used internally. Users should stick to current values.  But there is a setting in the MCM about how much current values can drift from their base. Edited September 21 by TrollAutokill 1
jsa2352 Posted Tuesday at 05:46 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:46 AM For PPlus, the tags aren't working, which you probably already knew since it and SLSO events are pretty new to the codebase. This helped (called while the thread is running or shutting down). I think it just touches files/functions that exist with pplus installed, so it should be guarded:  string[] Function GetSexTagsPP(int tid) SexLabThread thread = DOM01.DOMSexlab.GetThread(tid) string sceneId = thread.GetActiveScene() LogTrace("sceneID: "+sceneId) string[] tags = SexLabRegistry.GetSceneTags(sceneId) LogTrace("tags: "+tags) return tags EndFunction  There's also a bug in SkyrimNet_DOM where it just blanked disables SLSO events (maybe all events, not sure how PPlus deals with it) I had to patch, otherwise it seems to be working fairly well. 1
jsa2352 Posted Tuesday at 05:49 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:49 AM Oops, also needs this in dom_sexlab (or I guess they can all go in there, I had the above in dom_mind). Naming should probably be PP specific/guarded, can't remember if that method exists in normal SL Â SexLabThread Function GetThread(int tid) if Sexlab == None return None endif return SexLab.GetThread(tid) EndFunction Â
Strec2 Posted Tuesday at 06:12 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:12 PM On 9/20/2026 at 4:36 PM, TrollAutokill said:  The information you get is a mix of all 6 directions: submission, fear training, humiliation, anger training, resignation and respect training. Some trainers will be better at training humiliation, others at submission. Some slaves will learn respect fast, others will learn resignation fast.   I did think a lot, a long time on this answer, as english is not my native langage I often think I misunderstand the postsn but here I really don't understand anything...  For memory I refresh here my questions What exactly means the informations given by studying slaves?  When we see 'excellent at training' for example is it interesting when we use the slave as a DOM Trainer? is it interesting when we use the slave as a HSH Trainer?  In HSH what are exactly the important information for a taskmistress? 'good leader', 'good at managing slaves' or something other? It seems that for now we can't use slavers in hsh, are they planned to be used later? I don't really see any precise answers... The only thing I can understand from your answers is that all the blocks of texts in textbox and diaries are purely cosmetics and don't give any useful information. When it's indicated 'excellent at training' we have as much precise information as if it was indicated 'very good as cooking eggs'. I think I'll wait some months to let you finish the diaries and lashes systems and perhaps come back later to see if it's possble to really manage slaves knowing what I exactly do and what I can exactly wait as result and, accessory, to see if DOM/HSH is useable.
fred200 Posted Tuesday at 06:26 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:26 PM On 9/19/2026 at 10:28 AM, TrollAutokill said: It was AI coded, and not admitted it was, it has a few nasty bugs, and if you try to downgrade your game is screwed. Â Anyone have any suggestions on how to un-screw saves affected by SkyUI rollback? For the life of me, I can not see what persists from SkyUI 6 on saves that never had it loaded.
TrollAutokill Posted Tuesday at 07:44 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 07:44 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, fred200 said: Anyone have any suggestions on how to un-screw saves affected by SkyUI rollback? For the life of me, I can not see what persists from SkyUI 6 on saves that never had it loaded. If you rollback from 6 to 5 the MCM is screwed with most pages and options behaving weirdly. It should be expected with a rollback though, and I might be quick to judge. Â One solution is: Resaver purge SkyUi plugin. Edited Tuesday at 08:00 PM by TrollAutokill 1
DonQuiWho Posted Tuesday at 08:15 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:15 PM 20 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: If you rollback from 6 to 5 the MCM is screwed with most pages and options behaving weirdly. It should be expected with a rollback though, and I might be quick to judge.  One solution is: Resaver purge SkyUi plugin.  In case it's of any help to others, I found that going from SkyUI 6 back to 5 - to try to fix the parts of RaceMenu that went AWOL on the change ie Presets and detailed Feature Tabs - the reversal was so screwed that not even Disaster Area Starship could Hitchhike its way out of that SuperNova  I literally had to restart the affected games from scratch. It's just not worth trying and, if you search for it, there is a fix out there that gets all of the RaceMenu features working properly with 6  DQW  Â
fred200 Posted Tuesday at 08:32 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:32 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:  In case it's of any help to others, I found that going from SkyUI 6 back to 5 - to try to fix the parts of RaceMenu that went AWOL on the change ie Presets and detailed Feature Tabs - the reversal was so screwed that not even Disaster Area Starship could Hitchhike its way out of that SuperNova  I literally had to restart the affected games from scratch. It's just not worth trying and, if you search for it, there is a fix out there that gets all of the RaceMenu features working properly with 6  DQW   The reason I did the rollback in the first place is that Diary was totally missing from the Skyui 6 MCM. My save game stack that goes back a full four years is at risk... It is the foundation for my 30 Skyrim profiles...  Update: I went back to Skyui 6.11, updated all related mods - and it all works. Panic averted for now... For all I know, rebooting my computer may have helped. Edited Tuesday at 09:31 PM by fred200 1
Vyefl Posted Wednesday at 12:56 PM Posted Wednesday at 12:56 PM To confirm can we use Ostim as standalone or is sexlab necessary for all animation? 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now