Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

i want my slaves to fall in love a bit faster..can i use one of the personality traits modifier for that purpose ?

You can boost their persona with the corresponding spell, but it has pros and cons. You could also change the training speed in the MCM, but you'll still need to pump up the abuse counters. Or you can use the love, lust, lash and mind breaking potions for temporary boosts.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hi Troll, I have encountered an issue when enslaving a mother and daughter, the Lylvieve's, where their familial relation is backwards. Michel's info will says she is Julienne's Daughter and vice versa. Tried looking in the CK to see if this was a vanilla issue, but it looks normal there. Didn't find any posts about it, so I wasn't sure if you were aware of this.

1 hour ago, CompletelyDaftPunk said:

Hi Troll, I have encountered an issue when enslaving a mother and daughter, the Lylvieve's, where their familial relation is backwards. Michel's info will says she is Julienne's Daughter and vice versa. Tried looking in the CK to see if this was a vanilla issue, but it looks normal there. Didn't find any posts about it, so I wasn't sure if you were aware of this.

Try enslaving only one of them. Get to the "Let's have a serious chat" dialogue with the other and check if the ransom relationship is correct.

Also post a screen of the error, so I can get to the right place in the code more easily.

Posted (edited)

@CompletelyDaftPunk What mod do you use for your NPC's?

Got a good laugh from this one. I hadn't considered the names of custom cells ending up elsewhere...

image.png.91384e9778162ad91cc2917ab7cdb150.png

Edited by vrelk

Version 5.4.3 is out with a few bug corrections:

• Corrected missing DOMActorExcludedFaction property in DOM_Core. Needed for DOM Stories!
  • Corrected relationship string in status message.
  • Corrected Diary date for first entry instead of days since it happened.
Posted (edited)

i have installed sexlab p+ now i wanted to ask if it would be possible to make the two mod compatible because i always get this message.

image.jpeg.2e18f9a4ee52b2627a2fe9c41d6bc9e9.jpeg

I have already written to them in the suport.there I got this answer

This function is the culprit

image.png.958f5d624fe8c214573313cf22137eca.png

In general, using these three functions is considered redundant with P+

image.png.54801e0777ff2d22d681953941146d43.png

would be nice if it works, if not then that's just the way it is  :)

Edited by randy1990
16 minutes ago, randy1990 said:

i have installed sexlab p+ now i wanted to ask if it would be possible to make the two mod compatible because i always get this message.

Damn, I remember making a half-assed patch for Sexlab p+ with this mod, where I redefined how 'OffsetCoords' is handled by calling their new function 'Transform Objects'.
It made the animations work 50/50 but it got rid of the bug, I think I may have deleted it on one of my Sexlab reinstalls but I'll go look for it. 
Generally, like I said, it would be best to redefine OffsetCoords in Sexlab p+, by calling 'Transform Objects', and passing the parameters.
This may not be as easy since if I recall correctly the old function uses co/sine and the new one uses matrix multiplication.
I'll look into it if I find some free time, could you tell me where exactly both the DOM and Sexlab p+ functions are defined? I mean which file?

2 minutes ago, wower2345 said:

Damn, I remember making a half-assed patch for Sexlab p+ with this mod, where I redefined how 'OffsetCoords' is handled by calling their new function 'Transform Objects'.
It made the animations work 50/50 but it got rid of the bug, I think I may have deleted it on one of my Sexlab reinstalls but I'll go look for it. 
Generally, like I said, it would be best to redefine OffsetCoords in Sexlab p+, by calling 'Transform Objects', and passing the parameters.
This may not be as easy since if I recall correctly the old function uses co/sine and the new one uses matrix multiplication.
I'll look into it if I find some free time, could you tell me where exactly both the DOM and Sexlab p+ functions are defined? I mean which file?

sorry i am a noop in these things this is what a moderator gave me in their discord

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, randy1990 said:

suport -nsfw today

Right, I messaged the mod.
By the way, if you want to use DOM but also want to have faster Sexlab animation load times, I recommend using the version of p+ here on LL, instead of the 'Part 2' on Discord. 

It's a little slower (still way faster than normal Sexlab), but it doesn't have incompatibilities like this one.
The 'part 2' on Discord is still in development and I personally wouldn't go for it yet, until they get stuff like voicepacks and zaz compatibility done.

Edited by wower2345
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, randy1990 said:

1 hour ago, wower2345 said:

Problem is Dom_animator.psc does need this function. So it was removed in p+, we need to find a work around as @wower2345 said. In the meantime use standard SL.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Problem is Dom_animator.psc does need this function. So it was removed in p+, we need to find a work around as @wower2345 said. In the meantime use standard SL.

Yeah I was just talking with the sp+ mod author about that, and he redefined the function for compatibility, I'm assuming he'll add it in the next version or upload it now.

On 5/26/2024 at 7:52 PM, vrelk said:

@CompletelyDaftPunk What mod do you use for your NPC's?

Got a good laugh from this one. I hadn't considered the names of custom cells ending up elsewhere...

image.png.91384e9778162ad91cc2917ab7cdb150.png

It's either Kalilies NPC Replacer or Pandorable's NPC Replacer, I use those along with Bijin Mods for pretty much all my NPCs.

On 5/27/2024 at 11:04 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Version 5.4.3 is out with a few bug corrections:

• Corrected missing DOMActorExcludedFaction property in DOM_Core. Needed for DOM Stories!
  • Corrected relationship string in status message.
  • Corrected Diary date for first entry instead of days since it happened.

Sweet, Thanks for the fix.