14 minutes ago, felix3213131231 said:

I think the newest update ruined the put your clothes on button. Because they just say that they agree to undress. Which is the OPPOSITE of what I want. For now I will downgrade to the previous version since I know it worked great.

do not downgrade if you have saved as you can cause issues. just play and wait for him to fix it wich probaly be in couple of hours knowing troll

Also would it be possible to get something similar to "Put your clothes back on" in the "Let's have a serious chat" dialogue? Reason being is because if you free a slave they will appear naked even if they have clothes in their inventory. I've found the only workaround is asking them to follow you which automatically makes them equip whatever is in their inventory.

i found the issue with salves and clothing. it seems troll messed up a bit on what is defautl settings for clothing

1. go to listen to me slave
2. go to about duties
3. tell them to wear what they want.
4. and bam they wear them again.

it seems troll got thing backwards in that a shalve shoudl start on wear anything and you tell themn to stay naked

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

i found the issue with salves and clothing. it seems troll messed up a bit on what is defautl settings for clothing

1. go to listen to me slave
2. go to about duties
3. tell them to wear what they want.
4. and bam they wear them again.

it seems troll got thing backwards in that a shalve shoudl start on wear anything and you tell themn to stay naked

This.

The problem comes from the default flag value is clothes are allowed. This is because fresh slaves come with clothes or with the idea you'll let them wear clothes.

I'll add a check for naked status to avoid confusion. As naked status is different from clothes allowed.

Meanwhile, you need to reset it by hand by going through the dialogue once for each slave you want to manage the naked status as noted by @sidfu1

Using the dialogue with a fresh slave will put the outfit in Inventory and replace the outfit with naked outfit. Using this dialogue with spawned NPC can cause the infamous bandit bug, to be checked.

Edited by TrollAutokill
13 hours ago, DieHans said:

'Included usage docs for people looking to use it in their own mods.' and some whipping from behind update.

And yeah I can see that popping up wood constructions are not quite gameplay friendly but it still looks very good.

Am using that mod with Dom. Works perfectly. U can tell any slave to beat another and if in mcm punishing by slaves is on your slaves will be punished by other slaves and u can only watch. :)

Bug Report:

While releasing the slavers, the CurrentFollowerFaction rank is not cleared properly, due to which Follower Framework can't pick up the NPC as a potential follower. Also the option "I don't need your services anymore" keeps appearing in dialogue options. Only after setting the CurrentFollowerFaction Rank to -1 in console fixes the problem.

19 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Bug Report:

While releasing the slavers, the CurrentFollowerFaction rank is not cleared properly, due to which Follower Framework can't pick up the NPC as a potential follower. Also the option "I don't need your services anymore" keeps appearing in dialogue options. Only after setting the CurrentFollowerFaction Rank to -1 in console fixes the problem.

read the opt SLAVERS is a extremely  WIP part that may or may not work well . its not recommended to use it for most part.

4 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

Is it any way to stop random Combat training and make it more "complex skill" that need special training? It would be nice from my point of view?.

Sometimes slaves improve this skill even though I don't do anything for it.

they do not randomly just improve it. it impvoes if they go into combat mode fotr any reason. so if they try to fight each other or something else they get some combat. you do not want anything specal for combat as it would make it far more tedious than it already is.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:
3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Bug Report:

read the opt SLAVERS is a extremely  WIP part that may or may not work well . its not recommended to use it for most part.

either way, he provided an easy solution. to the modder its just a matter to send out the wait command before the release command

New development version is out 3.1.4 - LE version should be up to date thanks to サマエル

- Added 4 menu wheels available through 2 keys and keys+modifier. Set the keys in the DoM MCM "hotkey" tab. There is also a wheel for non slave NPCs and one for burlap sacks. I am still debugging those, please report bugs as there are 32 new reasons to get some.

- Corrected a bug for slavers not getting the correct faction rank in potential followers faction after being dismissed.

- Corrected the undressing bug when asking slave to put clothes back on.

Wheel 1 coming from first key pressed:

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.gif.47d60c9db234ed74808427d89e5c0c07.gif

Wheel 3 coming from first key + key modifier pressed:

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.gif.39479c0904ce629dcd88cab554987392.gif

- Still working on the open inventory bug. It has been there for ages and it's almost invisible in plain PAH but got revealed when I tried to have clothes affecting the slave mood. I will go back to debugging that.

- Still working on the incompatibility with Zaz addon.

- HSH/AYGAS matters are on my Todo list too.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Kalysto said:

I will test this weekend if there's a problem in Skyrim VR. I know wheels don't work in VR but I want to check that DoM still runs in VR.

Great. Though nothing was changed in the PAH system. It's just 2 new keys with wheel menus hooking to the same functions as the hotkeys or dialogues.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Kalysto said:

I will test this weekend if there's a problem in Skyrim VR. I know wheels don't work in VR but I want to check that DoM still runs in VR.

vr user has a question:

On 9/13/2022 at 4:52 PM, aravis7 said:
On 9/10/2022 at 12:22 PM, CliftonJD said:
On 9/9/2022 at 2:48 PM, aravis7 said:

By searching this thread, I've seen other people having the bug where the renaming menu hangs indefinitely, has it been fixed since then?

that was when we had a version that added a delay message to the renamer. this was removed after their reports of the menu hanging

I have installed version 8.1.4 though, is it a problem when playing on VR?

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

FNIs gives me this error message with the latest version. I checked twice to ensure I have the LE version ticked.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DiaryOfMine_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

1.1.2 works

That wouod come from the LE directory update.

Try downloading 3.1.3 LE version a few messages above and overwrite, maybe my download was corrupted.

If not you can overwrite the meshes directory with whatever previous version was working. That would mean the 3.1.3 LE file is corrupted.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.1.5 is out. Mostly same as 3.1.4 with corrected LE version from above post, and a few more bug corrections

- Added 4 menu wheels available through 2 keys and keys+modifier. Set the keys in the DoM MCM "hotkey" tab.

- Corrected a bug for slavers not getting the correct faction rank in potential followers faction.

- Corrected the undressing bug when asking slave to put clothes back on.

Bug corrections in 3.1.5

- NPC menu wheel only opens on unique and trained spawned.

- Removed text from disabled options in menu wheel.

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That wouod come from the LE directory update.

Try downloading 3.1.3 LE version a few messages above and overwrite, maybe my download was corrupted.

If not you can overwrite the meshes directory with whatever previous version was working. That would mean the 3.1.3 LE file is corrupted.

I have now the 1.1.5 version installed with the 1.1.2 LE meshes included and it gives no warning anymore.