11 hours ago, Khe said:

also, Wrye Bash has had some issues with file priority (it decided that PAH's scripts are a higher priority than DOM's and thus kept PAH's instead)

that's usually common practice, TrollAutokill caught me off guard when he asked to modify pahe, thought he meant like an addon

11 hours ago, Khe said:

Lastly, one of my pet peeves is still around with PAH; when you enslave someone, their corpse sits there for a while before the replacement shows up...lootable and everything. Takes 5-10 seconds to get their replacement in.

that's a script delay, like lag, should normally switch actors much smoother...with occasional exceptions still going slow(wenches for example will likely always go slow, same for obis)

51 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

My apologies for catching you off guard. If you feel so bad about it, you may revoque DoM's privileges and 3..1.6 will be the last PAHE+DoM.

no, i did regret it at first, sorry i didn't say something sooner. but i also don't want to do that to dom...if you can migrate dom away from that method, would be preferred, but don't nuke it if you can't

most of the hassle now comes from cross-mod debugging but even when i make an update that should work for both, still won't work until dom updates

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

no, i did regret it at first, sorry i didn't say something sooner. but i also don't want to do that to dom...if you can migrate dom away from that method, would be preferred, but don't nuke it if you can't

most of the hassle now comes from cross-mod debugging but even when i make an update that should work for both, still won't work until dom updates

I'll plan a phase out. But I might still need something borrowed and something blue.

On 9/16/2022 at 3:02 PM, TrollAutokill said:

PAH is looking for the keyword "zbfFurniture" to lock a slave in position. Without this keyword the slave will sandbox and can go out of the furniture freely.

Please check your faulty slave status in the PAHE MCM slave list, is the behaviour "restrained_in_furniture" or "pose" or something else? Anything else than "restrained_in_furniture" would the sign of a missing keyword.

Are you sure you are using the ZAP Addon compatibility patch? Check the script ZFPAliasCOntrolScript.psc line 994 should show,

Reveal hidden contents

Function PAHLockSlave(Actor akActor, bool lock)
    PAHSlave slaveRef = (PAHFunctions as PAHCore).GetSlave(akActor)
    if (slaveRef != None)
        slaveRef.actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(!lock)
        ;Debug.Notification("(PAHE/ZFP) Slave Lockstate Changed")
    elseif (slaveRef == None)
    ;Not a PAHE Slave, no action
    endif
EndFunction

Also do you have the same behavior with PAHE alone? Because so far there is no change in the way it is handled between PAAHE and PAHE+DoM. Zap Addon uses CanChangeStates(false) function to lock the slave into the furniture and that should work the same. If not the problem is somewhere in DoM's scripts (I am on it).

Finally,I checked the Hearthfire addon to see if the furniture has the correct keyword, they all have "zbfFurniture". I guess you mean this mod, I couldn't find any SE conversion,

I have restrained_in_furniture both after putting npc in furniture and after reloading.

Yes, this is this Dungeon Addon i was talking about, it works on SE pretty good.

And without Diary of Mine everything works fine, i double checked it. PAHE+YGAS+HSH+Interactive BSM+Zap addon + Compatibility patch for PAHE  works as it should. As soon I add DoM NPCs starts breaking from furniture.

enb2022_9_18_12_40_33.jpg

1 hour ago, moody132 said:

I have restrained_in_furniture both after putting npc in furniture and after reloading.

Yes, this is this Dungeon Addon i was talking about, it works on SE pretty good.

And without Diary of Mine everything works fine, i double checked it. PAHE+YGAS+HSH+Interactive BSM+Zap addon + Compatibility patch for PAHE  works as it should. As soon I add DoM NPCs starts breaking from furniture.

enb2022_9_18_12_40_33.jpg

Did you try 3.1.6? I changed it so they should not break out.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 minutes ago, Adrian33Aldea25 said:

oh, yeah, true. but i see some npc who males  as slaves, i wonder if it is a settings to have only females as slaves in game. (probably is not a settings in this mod, but i also tried to tweak settings in Simple Slavery Plus Plus or pah, and couldn't find anything)

The setting might be in AYGAS if you are talking about NPCs who have male slaves.  There's a setting to generate only female slaves.

Great work on this mod, I'm hoping you keep at it.  Currently on 3.1.6 LE, I'm having an issue with DOM slaves not equipping devices after selecting "you're going to wear this" and placing DD 5.1 or ZAP 9.2 items into their inventory. Sometimes it equips but very often not.  Sometimes it shows equipped in their inventory, but the NPC doesn't wear it. "Strip and fix worn items" or "Strip and set your outfit" is occasionally missing in dialogue. 

3 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

Great work on this mod, I'm hoping you keep at it.  Currently on 3.1.6 LE, I'm having an issue with DOM slaves not equipping devices after selecting "you're going to wear this" and placing DD 5.1 or ZAP 9.2 items into their inventory. Sometimes it equips but very often not.  Sometimes it shows equipped in their inventory, but the NPC doesn't wear it. "Strip and fix worn items" or "Strip and set your outfit" is occasionally missing in dialogue. 

You need to give the actual device name so I can check their keywords. I am not sure original PAHE recognizes DD 5.1 much less ZAP 9.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, moody132 said:

I just tried it, with and without ZAP Pahe patch, they still breaks ; (

You need Zap PAHE patch for sure. It forces the slaves to not change state. If your slaves are still "restrained_in_furniture" it means that part is working correctly.

It might be that DoM tries to find the furniture they are sitting in and fail, so the end up not sitting anymore. I'll check.

54 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You need to give the actual device name so I can check their keywords. I am not sure original PAHE recognizes DD 5.1 much less ZAP 9.

I'm using PAHE 8.1.4, and I wasn't having these issues with DoM 2.12.2 using ZAP 9 and DD 5 (although the ZAP gag open mouth effect wasn't working on DoM 2.12.2 slaves). I only began seeing it when I upgraded to DoM 3 in Mod Organizer 2. 

On 9/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, Khe said:

Lastly, one of my pet peeves is still around with PAH; when you enslave someone, their corpse sits there for a while before the replacement shows up...lootable and everything. Takes 5-10 seconds to get their replacement in.

I've found that only seems to occur with certain NPCs from different mods like hydra slave girls. Otherwise, DoM doesn't kill them, they just crawl around on the ground until they spawn as slaves.