On 9/10/2022 at 7:01 PM, moody132 said:

Found good looking, slave, cast fear spell, E, enslave fleeing, wait for die/respawn, give her collar of leashing, come back to hearthfire dungeon, select insta lock to furniture spell, cast on furniture, cast on npc, wait a moment to npc go to furniture, exit cell, save a game, quit game, launch game, loading save, give it about 1 minute to initialize everything, go back to dungeon, NPC idling near furniture/device. If it helps, it isn't standard idle animation, i have random idles by DAR selected by myself and this is not any of them.

I also checked same procedure with ZAP Addon spawned furniture, thought that maybe Hearthfire Dungeon addon was culprit, but result is the same.

Also, i nuked my not-really-perfecly stable Skyrim due to buiding new PC, and with bare-bone PAHE load order it seems to work correctly right now. So perhaps culprit was one of 1000 other mods. I don't know, i need to learn scripting

PAH is looking for the keyword "zbfFurniture" to lock a slave in position. Without this keyword the slave will sandbox and can go out of the furniture freely.

Please check your faulty slave status in the PAHE MCM slave list, is the behaviour "restrained_in_furniture" or "pose" or something else? Anything else than "restrained_in_furniture" would the sign of a missing keyword.

Are you sure you are using the ZAP Addon compatibility patch? Check the script ZFPAliasCOntrolScript.psc line 994 should show,

Spoiler

Function PAHLockSlave(Actor akActor, bool lock)
    PAHSlave slaveRef = (PAHFunctions as PAHCore).GetSlave(akActor)
    if (slaveRef != None)
        slaveRef.actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(!lock)
        ;Debug.Notification("(PAHE/ZFP) Slave Lockstate Changed")
    elseif (slaveRef == None)
    ;Not a PAHE Slave, no action
    endif
EndFunction

Also do you have the same behavior with PAHE alone? Because so far there is no change in the way it is handled between PAAHE and PAHE+DoM. Zap Addon uses CanChangeStates(false) function to lock the slave into the furniture and that should work the same. If not the problem is somewhere in DoM's scripts (I am on it).

Finally,I checked the Hearthfire addon to see if the furniture has the correct keyword, they all have "zbfFurniture". I guess you mean this mod, I couldn't find any SE conversion,

Edited by TrollAutokill
16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

vr user has a question:

On 9/13/2022 at 6:52 PM, aravis7 said:
On 9/10/2022 at 2:22 PM, CliftonJD said:
On 9/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, aravis7 said:

By searching this thread, I've seen other people having the bug where the renaming menu hangs indefinitely, has it been fixed since then?

that was when we had a version that added a delay message to the renamer. this was removed after their reports of the menu hanging

I have installed version 8.1.4 though, is it a problem when playing on VR?

Yes, that's a known issue with any mod that requires the keyboard, there's a solution here. I use that to solve the keyboard issue in VR.

Important Note: You also need to use the custom UI Extensions and UILIB_1 provided in the description of the mod.

Edited by Kalysto

Version 3.1.6 is out. Same as 3.1.5 with corrected LE version (hopefully, with 3.1.2 meshes this time) and bug corrections for HSH/AYGAS/PAH Cart and Zap Addon.

- Added 4 menu wheels available through 2 keys and keys+modifier. Set the keys in the DoM MCM "hotkey" tab.

- Corrected a bug for slavers not getting the correct faction rank in potential followers faction.

- Corrected the undressing bug when asking slave to put clothes back on.

- NPC menu wheel only opens on unique and trained spawned.

- Removed text from disabled options in menu wheel.

Bug corrections in 3.1.6

- HSH and AYGAS should not strip items with "NoStrip" in the keyword, nor restraints. Patched with @Musje blessing.

- Zap Addon (with compatibility patch) and PAH Cart should manage better to lock slaves in furniture. No patch needed.

Hi! I tried enslaving Salma after killing the Draugr boss and it went well until I hit the ''follow me slave'  

The problem is after that she just keeps saying 'father never trusted beem'  and I can't open DoM dialogue

I tried cleaning NPC faction and cloned her but to no avail

I saw a post having similar issue to mine here but unfortunately there wasn't any solution to it

Is there any way to solve the issue?

31 minutes ago, ttau said:

Hi! I tried enslaving Salma after killing the Draugr boss and it went well until I hit the ''follow me slave'  

The problem is after that she just keeps saying 'father never trusted beem'  and I can't open DoM dialogue

I saw a post having similar issue to mine here but unfortunately there wasn't any solution to it

I would guess that's a quest with high priority hogging the dialogue.

1 hour ago, ttau said:

ya, i'll have to add her to the list of quest dialogue fixes in pahe. too late for version 8.1.5 but it will get added later

45 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I would guess that's a quest with high priority hogging the dialogue.

vanilla quest: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Coming_of_Age

found a bug between pahe and dom. if you have a slave be a combatant then while they following tel them to entertain/pose for you it breaks their ai a bit. it causes them to lose the follow me  slave command

its caused by as the being a combatant they should be following you but the tell them to pose bugs it and they get left thinking they following when they not. only way to fix is to reset the slave. so might wan tot ad a condition that  slaves who are set to combat don't show/cant be made to pose

Edited by sidfu1
59 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

found a bug between pahe and dom. if you have a slave be a combatant then while they following tel them to entertain/pose for you it breaks their ai a bit. it causes them to lose the follow me  slave command

its caused by as the being a combatant they should be following you but the tell them to pose bugs it and they get left thinking they following when they not. only way to fix is to reset the slave. so might wan tot ad a condition that  slaves who are set to combat don't show/cant be made to pose

That's a feature. In PAHE only the slaves who are set to "fight for me" and "follow me" are added as player team mates. So if you ask them to pose they won't fight.

@CliftonJDccan confirm if I am right.

41 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's a feature. In PAHE only the slaves who are set to "fight for me" and "follow me" are added as player team mates. So if you ask them to pose they won't fight.

@CliftonJDccan confirm if I am right.

the issue is that they lose it permanently well atleast that slave did. even the dom  stop what you doing wouldnt  reset her i had to hard reset her in mcm for her to get the ok follow me slave again.

you can try in your game. have a slave thats for combat  entertain you then see if you can get them to follow you again.

Edited by sidfu1
4 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

the issue is that they lose it permanently well atleast that slave did. even the dom  stop what you doing wouldnt  reset her i had to hard reset her in mcm for her to get the ok follow me slave again.

That's different, sorry for misunderstanding.

You mean the "follow me" dialogue is not available for posing slaves if they are also set to "fight for me"?

In that case there might be something wrong with a faction in DoM. I will cross check with PAHE original code to see what disappeared.

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's different, sorry for misunderstanding.

You mean the "follow me" dialogue is not available for posing slaves if they are also set to "fight for me"?

In that case there might be something wrong with a faction in DoM. I will cross check with PAHE original code to see what disappeared.

yeah thats the issue.

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Odd when I upgraded from 3.13 to 3.16, my quite stable game crashes on loading any save. Soon as I revert to 3.13, it starts working again?

Between 3.1.3 and 3.1.6 only differences are in scripts.

Skyrim saves running scripts in the savegame file, that's the usual explanation for crashes on load game.

Some people are luckier than others, try to save after being quiet for a few minutes and avoid having too many slaves to ease the work of the script engine.

More stringent methods, are: Getting rid of your slaves before updating, like putting them in HSH or releasing them. Or just remove all PAHE and DoM instances with resaver.

Edited by TrollAutokill

decided to try PAH again, with this mod...version 3.16. using wrye bash version 310 (which is the current version for LE). got this error.

The ModuleConfig.xml file used to specify the FOMOD installer for this package does not conform to the FOMOD specification. This should be reported to and fixed by the mod author. Please share the error log shown below with them as well. You can use the "Copy Log" button to easily copy it.

This warning can also be turned off globally via "Settings > Validate FOMODs", but be aware that by doing so, Wrye Bash may fail to install or incorrectly install invalid packages.

Line 23, column 0:
  Element 'typeDescriptor': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( files, conditionFlags ).
  XML Path: /config/installSteps/installStep[1]/optionalFileGroups/group/plugins/plugin/typeDescriptor

also, Wrye Bash has had some issues with file priority (it decided that PAH's scripts are a higher priority than DOM's and thus kept PAH's instead)

Past those issues, doing a manual installation seems to have worked. Mod's MCM is showing a lot of menu strings starting with $, which I presume is due to missing localization strings. I made sure the english localization files were in (they were) so they're just missing from there. Most of the menu entries are fine, it's mostly some options and the animations menu.

Moving on, I had decided to have some 'fun' with a falmer servant I captured to test the mod's features. So far, issues have included the 'put in bag' feature only working 'halfway'; I put her in and she became permanently stuck on my back as the 'take out of bag' function isn't working. I also got stuck in a sexlab animation, chaining into the camera becoming completely static and neither talking nor equipping weapons fixed it. Of course, I couldn't sit down either. The menus for checking on slave's status are amusing, seeing "You promised ." and such, also.

Lastly, one of my pet peeves is still around with PAH; when you enslave someone, their corpse sits there for a while before the replacement shows up...lootable and everything. Takes 5-10 seconds to get their replacement in.

Tentatively looking forward to seeing the mod improved, I like the ideas it has. I've always wanted to lovingly enslave an unwilling bandit girl to keep as my happily obedient pet...

1 hour ago, Khe said:

decided to try PAH again, with this mod...version 3.16. using wrye bash version 310 (which is the current version for LE). got this error.

also, Wrye Bash has had some issues with file priority (it decided that PAH's scripts are a higher priority than DOM's and thus kept PAH's instead)

Past those issues, doing a manual installation seems to have worked. Mod's MCM is showing a lot of menu strings starting with $, which I presume is due to missing localization strings. I made sure the english localization files were in (they were) so they're just missing from there. Most of the menu entries are fine, it's mostly some options and the animations menu.

I am not sure you're supposed to use Wrye Bash anymore. I recommend MO2. Our experts on LE might have better advice on that matter, maybe@Gräfin Zeppelin

1 hour ago, Khe said:

Moving on, I had decided to have some 'fun' with a falmer servant I captured to test the mod's features. So far, issues have included the 'put in bag' feature only working 'halfway'; I put her in and she became permanently stuck on my back as the 'take out of bag'

function isn't working.

You need to drop the bag in front of you first, and then point at the bag with the crosshair.

Skyrim won't allow me to empty the bag when it's in the inventory, because when the bag is dropped using scripted commands it is emptied. But I will find a work around.

1 hour ago, Khe said:

I also got stuck in a sexlab animation, chaining into the camera becoming completely static and neither talking nor equipping weapons fixed it. Of course, I couldn't sit down either.

The menus for checking on slave's status are amusing, seeing "You promised ." and such, also.

1 hour ago, Khe said:

Lastly, one of my pet peeves is still around with PAH; when you enslave someone, their corpse sits there for a while before the replacement shows up...lootable and everything. Takes 5-10 seconds to get their replacement in.

Either your rig is very slow or very old or both or you have a huge script lag and you will need to revisit your whole installation process.

1 hour ago, Khe said:

Tentatively looking forward to seeing the mod improved, I like the ideas it has. I've always wanted to lovingly enslave an unwilling bandit girl to keep as my happily obedient pet...

That's the plan.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I found that the DDS file in the SE subfolder of the install has a corrupt 'spanked.dds' file:

*\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\DomSlap\

I copied over the textures from the LE subfolder for the textures that seemed to be corrupted and it fixed the issue I got occasionally of purple skin when these overlays were applied.  The DOMTears had three corruptions as well 'simple_tears_1.dds', 'simple_tears_2.dds', 'simple_tears_3.dds'.

Edited by PhiloLapis
40 minutes ago, PhiloLapis said:

I found that the DDS file in the SE subfolder of the install has a corrupt 'spanked.dds' file:

*\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\DomSlap\

I copied over the textures from the LE subfolder for the textures that seemed to be corrupted and it fixed the issue I got occasionally of purple skin when these overlays were applied.  The DOMTears had three corruptions as well 'simple_tears_1.dds', 'simple_tears_2.dds', 'simple_tears_3.dds'.

Thanks. I'll check that.

Edited by TrollAutokill