3 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Ok, two things: in the mod under the tab 'dependencies' I see a 'scrambledbugs' missing, but don't see it in the download list.  Am I just overlooking everything or is it under another name?  Also, I cannot talk to my prey once I have swallowed them.  I set the hotkey and nothing.  I swallowed and orc (the ones who like to fight you and wander around the highways) but can't talk to her now that she is in me.

Scrambledbugs is not actually a dependency; DR will function perfectly well without it.

Hi I would like some help please I've gotten the recent one and none of the bellies are showing neither on my character or the NPCs and every single time I'm eaten I start sliding across the screen moving further away from the pred I'm pretty sure I've done everything right I've made sure everything's of the date I followed the installation video several times I'm pretty sure I did everything I'm supposed to I don't know what I'm doing wrong and sorry if this was already asked

Edited by skygus1998
10 hours ago, skygus1998 said:

Hi I would like some help please I've gotten the recent one and none of the bellies are showing neither on my character or the NPCs and every single time I'm eaten I start sliding across the screen moving further away from the pred I'm pretty sure I've done everything right I've made sure everything's of the date I followed the installation video several times I'm pretty sure I did everything I'm supposed to I don't know what I'm doing wrong and sorry if this was already asked

Did you build the bellies in bodyslide?

Are you using an ENB? If so, which one?

5 minutes ago, skygus1998 said:

I'm not that good with building with it I'm still new with trying to build with it and no I don't have an ENB

Does anything else work? Can you swallow NPCs? Can they swallow each other? Do you get error messages when you start up the game? Any error messages in the console?

On 10/11/2021 at 2:03 PM, markdf said:

Update LibFire. Also, next time please search through previous posts first. This has been asked over twenty times now.

sorry but how do I update it I have it but cant find how to do it as it was taken down from nexus and only on github but that doesnt have any help on there

1 hour ago, jjoe0 said:

sorry but how do I update it I have it but cant find how to do it as it was taken down from nexus and only on github but that doesnt have any help on there

Just download the latest version from github, and then install it. The link is right there on the Devourment download page.