7 hours ago, markdf said:

You'd have to go to Eka's and poke around the forums. People don't always let me know when they update or change their projects.

Ok thanks but you even on ekas it has the same link here but when you click it, the file isnt there.

Edited by The Flying Dutchman

I got it working after I downloaded the files you told me, but I'm now encountering a new problem.

The Locational Morphs part of the MCM doesn't save the data I input beyond the top left settings such as the toggling of Locational Morphs, equipable belly type, elimination morphs, etc. For example, I want to make Locus 5 "NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]". I type it out, then exit MCM or even just go to a new tab, no matter what I do, it reverts to "Locational Morphs" and I don't get a morph for any of the types of vore.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, Zeorik said:

It was a few things I picked up while fiddling with the creature morphs (Which... I sadly haven't gotten back to) But for starters you'll need to use the right reference. I'll use pictures to get things done faster...

image.png.dc58695ebb75a15d036ef4d1008d7727.png
This'll be in Devourment's calientetools folder, ignore the "refactor2"... that's just how I have mine set up. This is what you want to load as reference

image.png.8c2bcaa21e94594455b33d92e0605ad1.png

To my knowledge the 3BAv2 is the 'current' body with the most recent features. Select its slider set, then the proper shape (There's an anus and vagina mesh with it, you want hte base mesh)

Select the outfit of your choice (all vanilla ones can be found in  the base CBBE mod folder under meshes/armor). From there you should have this
image.png.565ecb55eda06f562287e3a1aa6a56a8.png

The quick and dirtiest way of doing it is this option (I recommend deleting the base CBBE mesh from the outfit if it has one, as the reference mesh will get saved to the new outfit and leave a double-body)
image.png.04b7b42963a194980d0a5c7e33590bd0.png

Though this WIL have issues with clipping... which personally I rather like the look of, the armor literally going to tatters as your gut gets too big. But I digress.

I checkmark this box usually, but as you use and experiment with the tool you'll get a better feel. Who knows? You may find a better way.
image.png.bde7730432b07bc3339fd4456aac14a4.png

Hit Ok. Now the armor has a rough 'copy' of the slider sets of the reference armor. Depending on how many verticies the mesh has though, you're not likely to get it anywhere near 'perfect'... that'd requie a LOT of heavy editing. After that you'll want to check each slider, seeing how the armor/body reacts and if you want to change anything about them. Someone DID make a high-poly version of all vanilla armors for CBBE... but they also labeled them weirdly in the folders, and there might be some issues with them, so your mileage may vary. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15073

After that... well, you'll need to manually edit the sliders yourself to 'tweak' everything to your liking. Hope this helps in some small way.

Now how would one edit the armor without moving the body or something like that.

Turns out, if you do not name it exactly it will not go to the right spot but as long as you name it correctly and, Do not click that box your outfit will look perfecto.

Edited by The Flying Dutchman
3 hours ago, Meladiator said:

I got it working after I downloaded the files you told me, but I'm now encountering a new problem.

The Locational Morphs part of the MCM doesn't save the data I input beyond the top left settings such as the toggling of Locational Morphs, equipable belly type, elimination morphs, etc. For example, I want to make Locus 5 "NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]". I type it out, then exit MCM or even just go to a new tab, no matter what I do, it reverts to "Locational Morphs" and I don't get a morph for any of the types of vore.

I had the exact same problem, took me a while to find the answer. Solved it by deleting settings.json from the Skyrim Special Edition>Data>SKSE>Plugins>devourment folder, staring a new game, and then exporting the MCM settings via the debug part of the MCM. Then open your old game and import the settings and you should now be able to edit the Locational Morphs setting.

1 hour ago, enderspartan313 said:

All the new update are causing my game to crash whenever I load a new or old save. The oldest update works fine though, just wondering if anyone has had this issue.

If you're updating from the June version, then you'll need to make sure you install MCM Helper, as well as updating LibFire and Spell Perk Item Distributor. The old version of SPID crashes when using the new DISTR files.

every dependencies installed, The mod still crashes... I dont know what to do? I've not a lot in my load order, just the CC content and some essential/ UI mods like SkyHUD or CCOR & CACO.. I hope this get fixed soon

EDIT: nothing changed..

Edited by skolp
24 minutes ago, skolp said:

every dependencies installed, The mod still crashes... I dont know what to do? I've not a lot in my load order, just the CC content and some essential/ UI mods like SkyHUD or CCOR & CACO.. I hope this get fixed soon

EDIT: nothing changed..

Update Spell Perk Item Distributor to the latest version.

17 hours ago, Gherking said:

Update Spell Perk Item Distributor to the latest version.

thanks, I updated everything and now it works, HOWEVER there is a problem: No bellies, no bulges even the slightest, I've tried to tweak everything I could in the MCM but nothing fixed that, or maybe it's not implemented? Like, sounds are playing, everything looks fine but no morph to belly ;n;  I tried both BHUNP & CBBE even tho I prefer BHUNP

1 hour ago, skolp said:

thanks, I updated everything and now it works, HOWEVER there is a problem: No bellies, no bulges even the slightest, I've tried to tweak everything I could in the MCM but nothing fixed that, or maybe it's not implemented? Like, sounds are playing, everything looks fine but no morph to belly ;n;  I tried both BHUNP & CBBE even tho I prefer BHUNP

You'll have to batch build them in Bodyslide.

So when I have the NET Script Framework enabled in Vortex, my game just straight up will not launch. The Nexus page says to check the NetScriptFramework.txt.log to ensure that it's been installed correctly but when I check the log it's totally empty but I followed the guide to the T. I have no idea where to go from here please help.

Hi, also having a problem with Vore bellies not displaying despite being batch built with "build morphs" checked on.

Yes, LibFire, SPID and MCM Helper are installed and at their latest versions. Double checked to make sure all dependencies were installed correctly.

Not sure why this is the case.

Whenever I go to locational morphs it does not wish to select the "vore pred belly" node despite working in the racemenu preview like a user mentioned before.

I don't know why this is an issue now when it worked just fine in previous updates.

8 hours ago, CantHealUOom said:

So when I have the NET Script Framework enabled in Vortex, my game just straight up will not launch. The Nexus page says to check the NetScriptFramework.txt.log to ensure that it's been installed correctly but when I check the log it's totally empty but I followed the guide to the T. I have no idea where to go from here please help.

Check that your antivirus isn't blocking it, and make sure you only have ONE skse preloader installed.

Is there a way to not alter the appearance of the person that digested you when you use Become Your Killer?  they always morph into a potato for me...  I just want to become the actual person after they consume me.

Oddly specific bug: Keybinds don't work unless they are -literally- the only key being pressed. IE, cannot walk+ open Devourment Settings via a key. Or devour in combat without going stationary. Not a 'huge' issue, but it's definitely a new bug. Only noticed this issue in the newest version.

Ok, I got one major (ish)  question ... for the enabling of creature vore, when you check them, do they count as being able to vore or do they need to not have the check to be able to ? Kinda tired of getting eaten by giants when I turned them off (removed the check) in the menu ...

23 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok, I got one major (ish)  question ... for the enabling of creature vore, when you check them, do they count as being able to vore or do they need to not have the check to be able to ? Kinda tired of getting eaten by giants when I turned them off (removed the check) in the menu ...

It's got to be ticked on to allow it, but the giant outside Whiterun is technically a different race than normal giants for Bethesda reasons, so it isn't affected by the toggle.

19 minutes ago, Gherking said:

It's got to be ticked on to allow it, but the giant outside Whiterun is technically a different race than normal giants for Bethesda reasons, so it isn't affected by the toggle.

Ooohh ... That sorta makes sense ... also explains why it keeps eating me ... But then hagraven were ticked on and they don't appear to be able to vore ...