Take 2: (found out the transform functions, split the base from scrotum and didn't actually mess up the geometry on the penis especially.)

image.png.5420e1ed3ecbc360b0a4d61d88507119.png

Meanwhile got the expel remains warning bug again.

Not quite sure what you mean by needing a quicksave. There's one right after it happened, or did you need one before?

db_export.json Papyrus.0.log Quicksave0_87FC12DB_0_4C697669616E65_WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman_000252_20211007101645_1_1.ess Quicksave0_87FC12DB_0_4C697669616E65_WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman_000252_20211007101645_1_1.skse

Edited by mnonyhc

More context. It happened afterI got random nom endoed by Ahlam.

I used a dialogue option to get vomited and got the message imediately upon landing. Gherking's mod this time (when it happened to me before in riften I didnt have his mod, SSE fixes or scrawbled bugs unlike now).

The digestion I had of an NPC ended the exact moment I was vomited.

The remains of the NPC I was digesting ended up on the ground near where Ahlam was sitting and vomited me from.

Reminder for some reason being endo is still causing my pred to defecate all my digested prey and immediatly any prey  that finishes digesting. They also gain the weight for them I believe.

I am still using yesterday's version of the mod so I'm 1 update behind.

I seem to have an autosave a fair bit before. From it I got random nom->vore by Viviane, become your killer her->ask to end npc->ask to let me vore her->random nommed by Ahlam->ask to be vomited.

Edited by mnonyhc
On 3/26/2021 at 9:24 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

did you use Fallrim Tools to clean your save before installing the new one.

1) You only need to do that if the update notes says "New Game Required".

2) You shouldn't do that on any savefile that you care about. It's never safe.

Was attempting to reproduce and actually had it happen before I could reproduce all the steps.
I Asked to be vored by liliane and had it show imediately upon pressing shout after dying to become my killer.

I happen to take a db_export just before asking her and making a full save. Heres a much smaller papyrus log to sift through.

db_export.json

Papyrus.0.log

Just before the error I got a message saying liviane vomited up felicia (the vore my char Claire was digesting)

image.png.f912561a92fc8d445246edfaa60cf230.png

After that message I got the became the dovkhin message and a vomit animation.

I can reliably reproduce the bug just by being vored from this save.

2nd export after reloading save just before pressing shout to became livianadb_export.json

again the message

liviane vomited up felicia

livane becames dovahkin

liviane(player now) vomits

felicia still inside player ->now alive and low hp, she was dead and being digested as I got vored by livane before

Edited by mnonyhc

Hi

So, ive got an annoying little problem, whenever i enter the menu im greeted with "Error loading config", and if i press "click to view", i get "Unknown error; check JSON syntax".

The mod, otherwise, work to some degrees. I can swallow prey and vice versa, but i cant get any dialogue with anyone ive non-lethally swallowed.

How do i fix this? I would very much like to try get it to work, ill provide any logs i can get provided i know where to find them.

ScreenShot1.png

I installed the latest version and it's not loading the settings on new saves.

I can load previous saves and it functions fine there

also if I go back to the 'Stats and Skill Trees' screen MCM stops loading anything and I need to close the menu to access other MCM menus.

Hey I'm having a problem I don't know what's going on after I recently downloaded the latest one every single time I try to eat someone they get thrown back up and I get the message saying that rotten flesh makes my stomach feel upset but they're not undead is there a way to fix this?

9 hours ago, datskahriim said:

Hi

So, ive got an annoying little problem, whenever i enter the menu im greeted with "Error loading config", and if i press "click to view", i get "Unknown error; check JSON syntax".

The mod, otherwise, work to some degrees. I can swallow prey and vice versa, but i cant get any dialogue with anyone ive non-lethally swallowed.

How do i fix this? I would very much like to try get it to work, ill provide any logs i can get provided i know where to find them.

Is MCM Helper up to date?

40 minutes ago, skygus1998 said:

Hey I'm having a problem I don't know what's going on after I recently downloaded the latest one every single time I try to eat someone they get thrown back up and I get the message saying that rotten flesh makes my stomach feel upset but they're not undead is there a way to fix this?

Update LibFire.

16 hours ago, mnonyhc said:

Was attempting to reproduce and actually had it happen before I could reproduce all the steps.
I Asked to be vored by liliane and had it show imediately upon pressing shout after dying to become my killer.

I happen to take a db_export just before asking her and making a full save. Heres a much smaller papyrus log to sift through.

db_export.json 1.41 kB · 1 download

Papyrus.0.log 1.17 MB · 0 downloads

Just before the error I got a message saying liviane vomited up felicia (the vore my char Claire was digesting)

After that message I got the became the dovkhin message and a vomit animation.

I can reliably reproduce the bug just by being vored from this save.

2nd export after reloading save just before pressing shout to became livianadb_export.json

again the message

liviane vomited up felicia

livane becames dovahkin

liviane(player now) vomits

felicia still inside player ->now alive and low hp, she was dead and being digested as I got vored by livane before

Can you post the savefile too?

So I been playing with the 2021-09-21 build, and I just upgraded to the 2021-10-07 build.

The latest build seems a lot better. I'm actually gaining pred experience now and it seems easier to swallow enemies. ( it felt like I had to spam the vore key with the old build and I would end up eating the empty space in front of me several times in a loop because "something went wrong and your target is already in someone elses belly" message would pop up. It sounds like I probably had my gameplay settings set up that made eating difficult for me, so that's my bad.

Defecating seems different now. Its like I poop out one body at a time instead multi pooping of all of them at once like the old build, but if this is more stable then I'm okay with that. Multi poop works again. I didn't change any settings so maybe I had some other issue on my end.

This is what I mean by multi pooping. I replaced my sound effects with moaning so you can sort of hear how the pooping plays back to back, triggering the other voice.

I got ate by a dragon and as I struggled, my progress bar would empty itself just as fast as I could struggle ( so I couldn't get above 10% progress.) I never knew the struggle bar could lose progress so this is new to me.

Also, is there a setting that lets followers eat corpses like the old build? I really liked how they seemed to grow with each kill during fight, or when they'd clean up a battlefield and return to me with engorged breasts.

Edited by venomr
29 minutes ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

Yeah, player struggling is incredibly difficult rn. Every tick of digestion damage ALSO deals damage to your struggle meter. You usually get timed out or digested.

I can't reproduce this. 

Are you trying to spam the struggle keys? Because the struggle system was designed so that spamming the keys wont work.