THIS is from eating 2 guards (which haven't digested much yet) along side an almost digested elk ... 

yehaw.png

Edit: I have my location morph for vore set to 1.20 for oral vores and those breasts are from my weight gain settings ... all the preys were swallowed orally

Edited by MelonLovr

Never mind, the game doesn't want to lod anymore due to them ...

Bug fix works but Scramble fix makes the game impossible to load. 
Also figured out what is happening with the human bellies ... for some unknown bloody reason, they are being registered as either a fox, rabbit or chicken because when you eat them, it plays the animation that plays for small animals

Edited by MelonLovr
19 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

One question I must ask for the newer versions ... Why the heck do human prey give you a belly that doesn't even look like it could fit a fox in ???

Did you enable weightmorphs for NPCs?

5 minutes ago, markdf said:

Did you enable weightmorphs for NPCs?

I believe so yeah ... I mean my follower has breasts too ... although alot less ... but irrelevent detail ! I'll check.

Edit: I indeed have it checked on.

Edited by MelonLovr
2 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Endoing my follower gives me a belly that's about the same size as one I would get from eating a bunny or chicken AND plays the grab animation instead of any of the human vore animation

If it's playing the grab animation, then it thinks they are much smaller than you. 

Try turning weightmorphs off for NPCs and followers and see if that makes a difference.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

If it's playing the grab animation, then it thinks they are much smaller than you. 

Try turning weightmorphs off for NPCs and followers and see if that makes a difference.

Doesn't help ... still plays the grab animation and gives a tiny chicken sized belly
Also checked in the console and it's scale is 1 (used getscale on them)

Second bug found ... i ate a guard and used "enhanced secretion" to digest them before they escaped and the struggle sliders seem to have stuck around ... 
Edit: I didn't see that happening until I installed the new Bug Fixes dependency ...

Edited by MelonLovr
10 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Doesn't help ... still plays the grab animation and gives a tiny chicken sized belly
Also checked in the console and it's scale is 1 (used getscale on them)

Did you change anything in the raceweights file?

52 minutes ago, Void_hunter said:

Got an issue on my end with a missing master, for some reason devourment.esm just completly vanished, anyone that might have it or know where i can get it?

You can get it by downloading the installer...

Took me a while to figure out the sound settings were in the actual settings :D 

Better but the screams still don't go high enough volume imo.

Defecate all is still only doing a single poop for me.

I'm understanding now the locus are the places the digestion is occuring. Found it weird since somehow only the default Vore prey belly was working for my 3BA bodies initially.

Would be nice to have a setting swapping all the locus to 3BBB/morphvore nodes modes. or maybe make it an instalation option of which preset of the 2 to use.

I activated dual-breast mode but the next vored prey ended in both again. Need to test later if its due to having breast locus quick-set before.

(NVM, left-breast had the double breast slider...)

For the scrotum locus using SOS. Which slider could I use?

I can't input a '[' ']' to write NPC GenitalsScrotum[GenScrot]' (alt gr+8 inputs just an 8 )

and just 'GenScrot' doesnt seem to work

Edited by mnonyhc
13 minutes ago, mnonyhc said:

Took me a while to figure out the sound settings were in the actual settings :D 

Better but the screams still don't go high enough volume imo.

So turn down the volume on all the other effects, and turn up the volume on your headphones/speakers.

Defecate all is still only doing a single poop for me.

I'm understanding now the locus are the places the digestion is occuring. Found it weird since somehow only the default Vore prey belly was working for my 3BA bodies initially.

Would be nice to have a setting swapping all the locus to 3BBB/morphvore nodes modes. or maybe make it an instalation option of which preset of the 2 to use.

No, I would end up needing dozens of presets for every body and each specific personal preference. The MCM gives you the information you need.

I activated dual-breast mode but the next vored prey ended in both again. Need to test later if its due to having breast locus quick-set before.

(NVM, left-breast had the double breast slider...)

You have to change the slider for the breasts to something that distinguishes between left and right. The default -- BreastsNewSSH -- scales both breasts.

For the scrotum locus using SOS. Which slider could I use?

I can't input a '[' ']' to write NPC GenitalsScrotum[GenScrot]' (alt gr+8 inputs just an 8 )

and just 'GenScrot' doesnt seem to work

I can't really solve keyboard problems for people ... if your bracket keys aren't working, something else is wrong.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

You can get it by downloading the installer...

I've done that 5 times and haven't gotten the esm for it, even browsed the files only the esp is in there. No sign of the esm at all, even after all the redownloads of it and reinstalls.

Edited by Void_hunter
22 minutes ago, Void_hunter said:

I've done that 5 times and haven't gotten the esm for it, even browsed the files only the esp is in there. No sign of the esm at all, even after all the redownloads of it and reinstalls.

That IS the ESM. It just has the esp file extension, in order to ensure that no one tries to use it with add-ons made for the older versions of Devourment.

image.png.cf97b2d360e7b9aba11c046fed33c06c.png 

ScreenShot5.png

pretty odd then as this is what im getting from it, got no clue what to do as i did boot up and it didn't register devourment itself at all, i do apolagise if i seem a bit dense. I just got no idea on what to actually do, i just want it all to work again.

Edited by Void_hunter

can't really solve keyboard problems for people ... if your bracket keys aren't working, something else is wrong.

The issue is brackets don't have a dedicted button for my keyboard layout and skyrim aparently doesn't understand alt gr modifiers.

Having to swap layout and blindly hitting the key would then ruin all the other keybinds I'm using (ç is the futanator button for me, º talk to prey/pred ~ quick menu) 

I've tried using the name of some of SOS's sliders but none seems to work.

Good idea on the volume options.?‍♂️

Hadn't realised the bodyslide guide was specific to the mod, previously I was just using the regular 3BA body.?‍♂️

33 minutes ago, Void_hunter said:

pretty odd then as this is what im getting from it, got no clue what to do as i did boot up and it didn't register devourment itself at all, i do apolagise if i seem a bit dense. I just got no idea on what to actually do

Remember when I said I changed the name to avoid people using Devourment Refactor with addons made for older versions? This is an example of that -- you're installing an addon for one of the older editions of Devourment.

23 minutes ago, mnonyhc said:

The issue is brackets don't have a dedicted button for my keyboard layout and skyrim aparently doesn't understand alt gr modifiers.

Having to swap layout and blindly hitting the key would then ruin all the other keybinds I'm using (ç is the futanator button for me, º talk to prey/pred ~ quick menu) 

I've tried using the name of some of SOS's sliders but none seems to work.

Good idea on the volume options.?‍♂️

Hadn't realised the bodyslide guide was specific to the mod, previously I was just using the regular 3BA body.?‍♂️

If you're using the 3BA body and equippable bellies, then the default morph names should all work (except for cockvore, obviously).

7 minutes ago, markdf said:

Remember when I said I changed the name to avoid people using Devourment Refactor with addons made for older versions? This is an example of that -- you're installing an addon for one of the older editions of Devourment.

Okay so do i just uninstall all of it and then reinstall to see what addons work and which don't? And thanks for the help Markdf, i appriciate it a lot.

5 minutes ago, Void_hunter said:

Okay so do i just uninstall all of it and then reinstall to see what addons work and which don't? And thanks for the help Markdf, i appriciate it a lot.

Only install addons that say they are specifically for "Devourment Refactor". Anything older than a year or two is definitely wrong.