36 minutes ago, vore42401 said:

Ok for whaterver reason none of the bellies show up upon vore. Everything else works fine. Just no bellies at all. Any ideas?

You people gotta start reading the past comments.... or at least reading the instructions in the installer.

You have to build them in bodyslide. Like the installer tells you to. 

man i love what you have done with this mod but i think it needs some features:

1) give us the option to configure how people will react when you ask them if they want to be swallowed

2) make an option to let friendly preds approach player and ask if he/she lets the pred swallow him/her

3) Make an option to let preys be more random in how they behave, im talking about when you ask them "may i digest you" but not discarding the current relationship based system.

4) make an option to put bellies in random preds just for more world immersion.

btw great fkng work with what you have done and keep going!

18 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

man i love what you have done with this mod but i think it needs some features:

1) give us the option to configure how people will react when you ask them if they want to be swallowed

2) make an option to let friendly preds approach player and ask if he/she lets the pred swallow him/her

3) Make an option to let preys be more random in how they behave, im talking about when you ask them "may i digest you" but not discarding the current relationship based system.

4) make an option to put bellies in random preds just for more world immersion.

btw great fkng work with what you have done and keep going!

4 is already there in the MCM. The rest you get from dialogue add-ons.

1 minute ago, ThatLobster said:

uh, I just updated from an older version of Devourment Refactor, and it doesnt show up in the MCM menu anymore? Belly dialogue is still there and so is the bars of old digested prey and the struggle bar. Im at a loss of what to do.

Apparently the dependencies updated. Im just a dumbass, you need MCM helper.

On a side note, spell perks still dont work for me?

After long trial and error I Can confirm that if you are have FISS installed it WILL cause belly mesh for PC and  NPC to not work properly. Could be because its not not saving and auto overwrites any attempts to fix. Hope this helps.

Edited by Wulqwerts
1 hour ago, Wulqwerts said:

After long trial and error I Can confirm that if you are have FISS installed it WILL cause belly mesh for PC and  NPC to not work properly. Could be because its not not saving and auto overwrites any attempts to fix. Hope this helps.

I have FISS installed and belly meshes work just fine for me. Devourment does not interact with FISS in any way.

6 hours ago, markdf said:

I have FISS installed and belly meshes work just fine for me. Devourment does not interact with FISS in any way.

Oh, we'll I must have a botched install or a overwrite that I haven't found yet. But I appreciate the fast reply and clarification.

19 hours ago, markdf said:

4 is already there in the MCM. The rest you get from dialogue add-ons.

huh? then im blind af.

i forgot to say something about it, i noticed one big problem with those addons and it is: they are not up to date, if you install them with the last refactor version a lot of things dont work, for example reformation dialogue completely disables the option to digest someone in your stomach even when they ask you that.
also devourment dialogue and reformation dialogue limit a lot the options in the dialogue, so they make the mod gampeplay more restrictive and by a huge margin which is a shame because the dialogue lines in those mods are very good for the context

what i meant is to include those features in the base mod.

Edited by alejandrozq
forgot something
1 hour ago, alejandrozq said:

huh? then im blind af.

i forgot to say something about it, i noticed one big problem with those addons and it is: they are not up to date, if you install them with the last refactor version a lot of things dont work, for example reformation dialogue completely disables the option to digest someone in your stomach even when they ask you that.
also devourment dialogue and reformation dialogue limit a lot the options in the dialogue, so they make the mod gampeplay more restrictive and by a huge margin which is a shame because the dialogue lines in those mods are very good for the context

what i meant is to include those features in the base mod.

Author of Reformation Dialogue here. It's definitely up to date. It sounds like it isn't working correctly in your install. There's nothing is base refactor dialogue that I restrict, and you can definitely start digesting your prey through dialogue. Are you using the latest version from a couple weeks ago?

1 hour ago, LivingStache said:

Quick question: I was testing the body sliders in the WeightManager settings tab, specifically UltKir, but the body shape doesn't change with weight gain. Should I toggle this option from BodySlide in the outfit I'm using?

Where you naked when you did the test? Most outfits don't support the coldsteel sliders unless you download outfits that have specifically been converted for Devourment.

55 minutes ago, ZeldaFan201 said:

I'm using become your killer and I have no issues when a non follower NPC digests me. But if a follower digests me, i crash as soon as i press Z for being dead. Not sure if its the follower thats the problem or what. here is the crash log. Love the mod btw 

Crash_2021_10_17_23-13-53.txt 33.54 kB · 0 downloads

It looks like you were digested by a custom follower. What happens if one of the vanilla followers digests you?

gave myself an aneurysm trying to figure out why everything in the mod wasn't working, it was installed and everything indicated that it was working just fine, but then I realize that the mod relies on a tag attached to all basegame races and actors to work, and that Imperious was probably breaking everything because of all that it does to the vanilla races in Skyrim, meaning that if I wanna dick around with the mod, I'll probably have to start a new save, which is fine, I guess, but I really wish there was a compatibility patch

17 hours ago, Gherking said:

Author of Reformation Dialogue here. It's definitely up to date. It sounds like it isn't working correctly in your install. There's nothing is base refactor dialogue that I restrict, and you can definitely start digesting your prey through dialogue. Are you using the latest version from a couple weeks ago?

sup man.

That was the first thing i thought because i have all my mods as a template in a folder so maybe i had an old version then i downloaded it again on saturday and installed it and no changes.

so here are my anotations for you my man:

1) the dialogues are great and the options in mcm are just what i need, but the dialogues go from about 6 options to just three, no matter what of the two options i have to devour someone i pick they are always the same three options changing only when the relationship is high, no matter what path i tried there was never an option that lead to digestion and that gets us to point 2.

2) it completely disables consensual digestion, there were some moments when the prey told my character to be digested and the answer avaible was always the same: "im watching my weight (...)" i took a look on my character weight all the times it happened and it was near the minimum (which is 0 for my config).

I went and took a look on everything what was needed for the mod and everything was fine, unistalled your mod and i was able to digest prey again so yeah.

3) Lastly, the vore dialogue is very intrusive, i prefer to have the option to talk about it (which still there) but everytime i wanted to talk to a woman it was always a vore dialogue so i needed to close and interact again to get the normal dialogue.

and for the author of refactor: man i dont really know if im that blind but i cant figure how to put random bellies into people, my point was something like what being female and fertility mode do and it is making some random npc have decorative bellies to increase immersion, because random noms is hilariuous and fun but when you want to interact with some npc it can get really annoying when the rng decides to devour someone so i use it only as player centric with about 25% of chance.

Also since i updated to the last version people just dont want to swallow or be swallowed, everyone is like "im not into that", even lydia and you cant lose relationship points with her

Edited by alejandrozq
forgot something
1 hour ago, alejandrozq said:

and for the author of refactor: man i dont really know if im that blind but i cant figure how to put random bellies into people, my point was something like what being female and fertility mode do and it is making some random npc have decorative bellies to increase immersion, because random noms is hilariuous and fun but when you want to interact with some npc it can get really annoying when the rng decides to devour someone so i use it only as player centric with about 25% of chance.

Also since i updated to the last version people just dont want to swallow or be swallowed, everyone is like "im not into that", even lydia and you cant lose relationship points with her

It's labelled "Prefilled Predator Chance".

So I had been using the 6-30 version for the last long while and figured I'd update to the newest (10-11) version since I'm ready to start a new playthrough. Everything seems to be working as normal, except for WeightManager. It looks like it's only working half-way.

-Preview weight works, however nothing happens when I reset weight by changing the slider back to 0. It just stays the weight I previewed.

-Weight is only applied when I eat/drink consumables. Weight is not applied by vore. (The "Character weight changed by #### to ####" line in console occurs with consumables but not vore.)

-Weight loss doesn't occur at all, regardless of the settings.

-When weight is applied by consumables, it applies the weight all at once rather than gradually. This results in my character becoming somewhat amorphous and jumping between minimum/maximum weight values for a second or two before settling on the correct ones. This is especially noticeable when I use multiple consumables at the same time. There's no longer a smooth transition.

-The "WeightManagement started" line no longer appears in console.

I've been trying to figure this out the last couple of days. I've updated all dependencies, LibFire, Spell Distributor and MCM Helper especially. All others I'm already up-to-date. I've installed SSEBugFixes since that was in the dependencies mcm, but did not install ScrambledBugs since that is optional. I've triple checked my load order and found no conflicts or incorrect overwrites. Antivirus is not blocking anything. I've tried disabling all mods -except- devourment and the needed dependencies. I'm using only the one DLL loader from SSE Engine Fixes. The only other potentially script-intensive mods I have are SexLab and SOS. No ENBs installed. I feel a bit reluctant to ask for help as I don't know if it's something I did/didn't do or what :(. At this point I'm completely stumped.

Out of curiosity I downgraded to the 10-7 version to see if the problem was there, which it was. I also tried the 9-21 and 7-05 versions, WeightManager ceased to function completely. I went back to 6-30 and WeightManager functions normally again. All this was done on fresh, separate saves.

Edited by Kendri
typo

Ah, now I can be sure that is isn't working properly in your game.

1) the dialogues are great and the options in mcm are just what i need, but the dialogues go from about 6 options to just three, no matter what of the two options i have to devour someone i pick they are always the same three options changing only when the relationship is high, no matter what path i tried there was never an option that lead to digestion and that gets us to point 2.

Do you not have something like EZ2C? There are more than 3 options when you've non-lethally swallowed someone, and it's the last two that lead to digestion. image.png.919f1a28cba7b571225fd5d351732b8f.png

8 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

2) it completely disables consensual digestion, there were some moments when the prey told my character to be digested and the answer avaible was always the same: "im watching my weight (...)" i took a look on my character weight all the times it happened and it was near the minimum (which is 0 for my config).

I went and took a look on everything what was needed for the mod and everything was fine, unistalled your mod and i was able to digest prey again so yeah.

There isn't any difference in the script conditions between the first line and the next two, so there's no reason it would show when the others don't I certainly haven't had anyone else report this issue. image.png.6b670d23dd582f99807f40157d901a76.png

As for your third issue, that definitely isn't meant to happen. The first time you talk to someone after they've swallowed you or you've swallowed/reformed them they'll have something to say about it, but that's it. If you still can't get it working right, I'm available on discord to try and help you solve it.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

Ah, now I can be sure that is isn't working properly in your game.

Do you not have something like EZ2C? There are more than 3 options when you've non-lethally swallowed someone, and it's the last two that lead to digestion. image.png.919f1a28cba7b571225fd5d351732b8f.png

There isn't any difference in the script conditions between the first line and the next two, so there's no reason it would show when the others don't I certainly haven't had anyone else report this issue. image.png.6b670d23dd582f99807f40157d901a76.png

As for your third issue, that definitely isn't meant to happen. The first time you talk to someone after they've swallowed you or you've swallowed/reformed them they'll have something to say about it, but that's it. If you still can't get it working right, I'm available on discord to try and help you solve it.

I get the problem where all it says is "I'm watching my weight" too.  Will EZ2C fix that?