7 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

I encountered a weird glitch ... So i tend to eat the Whiterun guards for some easy money (sell their stuff) and let em respawn, but now 2 of the new guards are literally unkillable ... I've tried to vore them, tried disabling them, tried recycling them, tried to flat out KILL THEM in combat but when I do get in combat with them, THEY TAKE NO DAMAGE AT ALL and it feels like i'm fighting a fake actor NPC ... how the hell do I get rid of these 2 guards ? When i select them with my console command it says they're "imperial soldiers" instead of whiterun guards (idk if that is the cause of the bug or not)

They were probably still set to ghost from being digested but then respawning without being reformed. Using 'setghost 0' on them should fix this.

6 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Also encountered a giant that was voring people next to Largashbur on my way to Riften ... even though I SET SPECIFICALLY FOR GIANTS NOT TO BE ABLE TO VORE

Probably not technically GiantRace, like the Giant outside Whiterun at the beginning.

Update: It appears... that it isn't. I am sad. ;-; I can get the proper names ($Tail01 Thick) etc. which will convert automatically to the slider name of tail01 thickness, but this will do nothing when attempting to use it. Presumably because it's a beast slider...

5 hours ago, idiotpredboi said:

yo has anyone possibly made a video on how to use bodyslide to get the bellies to show up? i may just be an idiot but i feel like ive tried absolutely everything and im still having no belly show up after vore

unknown.png

Bodyslide is a simple tool. To build the bellies, just click on the section circled in blue, check the box underlined in red, and then press the button underlined in cyan. Make sure that Build Morphs is ticked.

image.png.b5f9fcadebfcf8feeb5aff80468d8486.png

Okay so I'm reading through the support pages of mods incase I feel like adding them when the anniversary edition drops (it will break everything, I know)

Anyway I read through this mod's pages mostly out of curiosity and a sense of completionism. I am glad I did.

I mean no disrespect to the mod makers. All mods have bugs and the base game infamously has bugs. That said this support thread has been hilarious to read at times. I am sure that chaos is mostly resolved and it seemed hidden behind a toggle in the posts I read anyway but still, funny.

Also I think I have a new kink. Consensual submissiveness is always cute but I've seen screencaps from I think Gherking's dialogue addon and it's super adorable so I might have to seriously try this in my next playthrough.

Of course now I am wondering if there's a true sizeplay mod that lets you shrink npcs and keep them as pets in cages. That however is for a different mod.

Keep up the great modding work peeps.

1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Okay so I'm reading through the support pages of mods incase I feel like adding them when the anniversary edition drops (it will break everything, I know)

Anyway I read through this mod's pages mostly out of curiosity and a sense of completionism. I am glad I did.

I mean no disrespect to the mod makers. All mods have bugs and the base game infamously has bugs. That said this support thread has been hilarious to read at times. I am sure that chaos is mostly resolved and it seemed hidden behind a toggle in the posts I read anyway but still, funny.

Also I think I have a new kink. Consensual submissiveness is always cute but I've seen screencaps from I think Gherking's dialogue addon and it's super adorable so I might have to seriously try this in my next playthrough.

Of course now I am wondering if there's a true sizeplay mod that lets you shrink npcs and keep them as pets in cages. That however is for a different mod.

Keep up the great modding work peeps.

Thanks! I went for a system where NPCs would get put into one of six different 'personalities' whenever they first had any vore dialogue, and then I put toggles in the MCM to turn them on or off individually. That way, you can customize whether everyone's willing, unwilling, only your lover is ok with being eaten, etc.

10 minutes ago, Gherking said:

Thanks! I went for a system where NPCs would get put into one of six different 'personalities' whenever they first had any vore dialogue, and then I put toggles in the MCM to turn them on or off individually. That way, you can customize whether everyone's willing, unwilling, only your lover is ok with being eaten, etc.

I am wondering if this could plug into Paradise Halls enhanced where if a slave has maximum submissiveness they'll be fine with being eaten..

Actually it would be cool if you could sell slaves or followers to Predators. 

I realize the base mod is hard enough so if you like the idea go as far as you like with it but it's just an idea.

12 hours ago, Gherking said:

unknown.png

Bodyslide is a simple tool. To build the bellies, just click on the section circled in blue, check the box underlined in red, and then press the button underlined in cyan. Make sure that Build Morphs is ticked.

image.png.b5f9fcadebfcf8feeb5aff80468d8486.png

alright ive done this exact same thing just now, bellies still arent showing up, might try and reinstall devourment as a whole, really not sure what the issue is here

56 minutes ago, idiotpredboi said:

alright ive done this exact same thing just now, bellies still arent showing up, might try and reinstall devourment as a whole, really not sure what the issue is here

Any other mods in use? Something might be adding an invis item to slot... 60 if I recall is what Refactor uses for bellies

23 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

Any other mods in use? Something might be adding an invis item to slot... 60 if I recall is what Refactor uses for bellies

Either that, or the locational morphs aren't set up to the right nodes or amplitudes. That can happen with outdated versions of Libfire or missing copies of MCM Helper.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

Either that, or the locational morphs aren't set up to the right nodes or amplitudes. That can happen with outdated versions of Libfire or missing copies of MCM Helper.

ive got both installed from the links on the download page, but im not exactly sure if theyre outdated or not, or maybe i installed them incorrectly. everytime i open a save with devourment installed it also tells me "EngineFixes is not installed!" which is strange because i definitely have patch 1 and 2 installed

21 minutes ago, idiotpredboi said:

ive got both installed from the links on the download page, but im not exactly sure if theyre outdated or not, or maybe i installed them incorrectly. everytime i open a save with devourment installed it also tells me "EngineFixes is not installed!" which is strange because i definitely have patch 1 and 2 installed

Ah, sounds like you have the DLL Plugin Preloader installed. You want to get rid of that - you can't have both it and EngineFixes at the same time. The uninstallation instructions are just the installation instructions, backwards.

4 minutes ago, Gherking said:

Ah, sounds like you have the DLL Plugin Preloader installed. You want to get rid of that - you can't have both it and EngineFixes at the same time. The uninstallation instructions are just the installation instructions, backwards.

would it be in my nmm? cuz its not in there :/. if not where would i find it in my skyrim se folder?

Is anyone having a problem with NPCs not using vore during combat? I'm using the latest version of devourment and usually when a npc uses a vore attack it will show you in the console if the attack succeeded or not. Now I could sit in a combat with an npc for a while and they won't use a vore attack at all does anyone know why that is? Whats weird is that at first when I updated to the latest version combat vore did work, I dont know why all of sudden it stopped working.

1 hour ago, enderspartan313 said:

I have everything updated, it is no longer crashing. But now the mcm menu is not showing for devormemt refractor.

Do you possibly have an older version of Devourment Gameplay tweaks installed? An older version used to cause that. 

If it isn't that, then you could make sure that MCM Helper is installed properly.