I'm having a problem where vore dialogues has no concequence, no matter which one i choose, even when talking to a prey inside. I have every dependancy except scrabledbugs and BugFixesSE and it worked at first when i installed the mod one year ago. What mod is responsible for handling these scripts?

So, i know now that this mod isnt being worked on anymore, but i hope there is still those who can help with one issue, i want for giants to not vore me, i tick off the option in the menu, but they still vore me no matter what. Does anybody know how to fix it or am i just doomed to be eatem by giant all the time?

• 2 months later...

so... does this version of devourment offer vore immersive respawn options when the player gets digested?  or possibly other mods to that effect?  i haven't found anything about it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.   i know about the Phylactory perk in hte prey tree, but... it's so much effort to get that, and im thinking more about when , say, the innkeeper, promises to revive you later.    there's also the fact that, when i want to watch my player character get digested rather than respawn right away to get restored, it means i wait too long and i get the perma-kill and reload last save, and i'd like to get around that somehow.   preferably without "becoming my killer".

Edited by jadzia8
  • 2 weeks later...