On 10/18/2021 at 12:30 AM, markdf said:

It looks like you were digested by a custom follower. What happens if one of the vanilla followers digests you?

Everything works as normal and the game transfers to the new dragonborn and play continues. It looks like crashing only seems to happen on custom followers. If it turns out its the followers causing the issues, no biggie. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt the devourment mod itself

On 10/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, markdf said:

Both of those things are already in Devourment, although the bleedout thing only works if Defeat and Death Alternative aren't in your load order.

thanks, played around with it and found them, they looks great.

another suggestion, how about adjusting the struggle amount required or prey digestion time according to pred/prey weight ratio? for example, predator weight is 100 and prey weight is 50 then prey struggle takes twice as long and digestion takes half the time, and vice versa.

56 minutes ago, someoneww1 said:

thanks, played around with it and found them, they looks great.

another suggestion, how about adjusting the struggle amount required or prey digestion time according to pred/prey weight ratio? for example, predator weight is 100 and prey weight is 50 then prey struggle takes twice as long and digestion takes half the time, and vice versa.

Digestion time already factors in size. The scale isn't linear -- mainly for practical reasons but also because that's not how digestion works. Half a steak digests only marginally faster than an entire steak. If you're not convinced, visit a locally-owned butcher shop and get yourself some steaks, try it out. Or some apples, that works too. But it has to be one of those two.

Struggling is meant to be based on health and pred/prey skill, so it will never factor in size. But larger creatures tend to have more health anyway.

11 hours ago, KillJoyTROV said:

Whenever someone endos you and leaves the building the game crashes (black screen and stops responding)

Is it only endo, or does it happen with vore too? And does it happen with all NPCs?

2 hours ago, markdf said:

Is it only endo, or does it happen with vore too? And does it happen with all NPCs?

It seems to happen with Vore also.  Most often with Camilla, though Gerdur vored me and entered her house with no problem.

I have a problem and a question.

I've been modding for a long time, I always read the description, and I've ran into a CTD at Main menu.

I just recently upgraded from the 6-30 build to the 10-11 build (Not mid save). Forgot to build bodyslide (I had it built before, but I didn't do so again when I upgraded), but I experience, with this mod downloaded, with the specific 10-11 update, that I get a CTD when opening the game. I'm not sure if it happens when I click the "New game" button or when its loading plugins at the main menu still, but regardless, I can't hit new game, continue game, none of it, before it freezes for a moment (Normal, I have a lot of mods and a puny system) and I'm looking at my desktop.

It stopped when I uninstalled the mod through my Mod Manager (Vortex) and re installed the 6-30 build. The crash does not happen when I run the game with the 6-30 build.

So the question, is what would cause the game to crash upon start up after installing this mod? I might have forgotten to run FNIS, but I know that just causes t-posing most of the time. I might have forgotten to build the bodies (let alone morphs) in bodyslide. LOOT, Vortex, and a manual check from looking at my Data folder shows that I am most definitely not missing masters for this mod, which is what normally causes this type of CTD I believe. I have the Devourment Dialogue add on (v3.0 Prototype) and the CVore for Futanari CBBE Bodyslide files; could these being not updated to the 10-11 build cause the crash?

If no answer, I'm pretty sure there's a problem with the recent patch. Been running Devourment since... before DFAM, not sure which version, but it was a broken one, as such is its history, and never caused this. All of my other mods are relatively stable. Vortex reads 247 plugins and another 104 light plugins.

I'm not perfect, but all of the information above is accurate after a few test start ups.

3 hours ago, pirlatommy said:

Sorry to disturb but someone know where is the weight file located (the weights that you choose at the first voring of an npc), and if yes how to modify it if it is not a normal .txt file. Thanks.

yeah it's just a text file, Data, SKSE, Plugins, Devourment.

4 hours ago, Meladiator said:

I have a problem and a question.

I've been modding for a long time, I always read the description, and I've ran into a CTD at Main menu.

I just recently upgraded from the 6-30 build to the 10-11 build (Not mid save). Forgot to build bodyslide (I had it built before, but I didn't do so again when I upgraded), but I experience, with this mod downloaded, with the specific 10-11 update, that I get a CTD when opening the game. I'm not sure if it happens when I click the "New game" button or when its loading plugins at the main menu still, but regardless, I can't hit new game, continue game, none of it, before it freezes for a moment (Normal, I have a lot of mods and a puny system) and I'm looking at my desktop.

It stopped when I uninstalled the mod through my Mod Manager (Vortex) and re installed the 6-30 build. The crash does not happen when I run the game with the 6-30 build.

So the question, is what would cause the game to crash upon start up after installing this mod? I might have forgotten to run FNIS, but I know that just causes t-posing most of the time. I might have forgotten to build the bodies (let alone morphs) in bodyslide. LOOT, Vortex, and a manual check from looking at my Data folder shows that I am most definitely not missing masters for this mod, which is what normally causes this type of CTD I believe. I have the Devourment Dialogue add on (v3.0 Prototype) and the CVore for Futanari CBBE Bodyslide files; could these being not updated to the 10-11 build cause the crash?

If no answer, I'm pretty sure there's a problem with the recent patch. Been running Devourment since... before DFAM, not sure which version, but it was a broken one, as such is its history, and never caused this. All of my other mods are relatively stable. Vortex reads 247 plugins and another 104 light plugins.

I'm not perfect, but all of the information above is accurate after a few test start ups.

I've been running the 10-11 build every day for a week, so I can tell you definitively that it isn't broken. If you're updating from 6-30 then you'll need to install MCM helper, update LibFire, and update Spell Perk Item Distributor. 

A NetScript crashlog would go a long way to understanding the source of the issue. You can find them here; 

CrashPath.PNG

3 hours ago, 21-THE_WORLD said:

Heya, got a problem - for some reason the mod wont load. Like, some interface from it, like struggle meter, appears on the screen, but that's it, it doesnt appear in MCM, no related spells appear in my spell list, nothing. Tried everything short of reinstalling the game at this point.

Did you check the new requirements?

1 hour ago, Sexecutioner_Pasta said:

Sorry to be a bother, but is there still an option to fully absorb prey and have their items appear in your inventory without scat? I updated my mod with a clean install after a few months and I can't seem to find the option. If it was there all along I'm very sorry for wasting your time, thank you for the wonderful work on the mod.

Just choose "Absorb" as the scat type...

20 hours ago, Gherking said:

I've been running the 10-11 build every day for a week, so I can tell you definitively that it isn't broken. If you're updating from 6-30 then you'll need to install MCM helper, update LibFire, and update Spell Perk Item Distributor. 

A NetScript crashlog would go a long way to understanding the source of the issue. You can find them here; 

CrashPath.PNG

Apologies, thought I did.

Crash_2021_10_20_0-3-49.txt

I haven't tried this mod out due to not doing a lot of modding recently, but there's one mod I saw that could actually work really nicely with Devourment... if there's any way to integrate its functionality.

I don't know actually know if this'd "work" since Devourment uses its own generic soul gems, but the idea of being able to interact/ enter the soul gems of named, devoured NPCs with potentially unique dialogue for being eaten would be pretty neat.

3 hours ago, The Flying Dutchman said:

I got a quick question what happened to the female armor morphs i would really like to redownload it.

Not sure what you're referring to. Devourment has never included a set of modified outfits.

4 hours ago, The Flying Dutchman said:

It was like one of those extra things in the dependences where it said female outfits but know it says the link no longer works, but i wanted to get the armor back.

You'd have to go to Eka's and poke around the forums. People don't always let me know when they update or change their projects.

15 hours ago, Zeorik said:

I haven't tried this mod out due to not doing a lot of modding recently, but there's one mod I saw that could actually work really nicely with Devourment... if there's any way to integrate its functionality.

I don't know actually know if this'd "work" since Devourment uses its own generic soul gems, but the idea of being able to interact/ enter the soul gems of named, devoured NPCs with potentially unique dialogue for being eaten would be pretty neat.

That mod almost makes it possible to add it as a soft dependency. Almost. Hopefully the author will update with an event handler intended for other mods to use it as a soft dependency.

I posted on the support forum requesting such an event.

Edited by markdf