9 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Reading through the thread, it looks like this is incompatible with MNC, horny creatures, etc. Is that correct?

The creature visuals just wont work with MNC or HCOS installed.

Greetings, I've been encountering some ctd's after around 70 minutes playtime everytime. The latest ctd even happened around 40 min into the game while I was testing. 

Things I've tried to narrow it down: - only using the specified mods
                                                         - new(ish) savefile right at the beginning
                                                         - LOOT to re-sort the order
                                                         - cleaning Bethesda files with xEdit

One log is even telling me "[[commonmeterinterfacehandler <DevourmentPlayerFullnessMeter (FE000800)>]][ERROR] Couldn't determine the current attribute value zone. (Value: 0.451286)" which is the one who only lasted 40 min and not the usual 70-ish minutes (the 70 min told me that I've exceeded the array-count but I think that's on my side.)

If anyone could help me, I feel a bit lost at this point 
Many thanks :3 

(I've attached the crash-logs from the 40min incident and one of my 70min playthroughs) 

40 min: 

70 min:

Hi there! i have started playing the new version of Refractor and i have to say i LOVE where you are going with this. I do have a question if ya don't mind. I run the YouTube channel Lunar Shield on youtube and i want to make a video about Refractor. In this video i will review it and give some ideas i have for it. If ya dont mind me making such a video let me know! (i dont do any videos without the permission of the creator permission)

1 hour ago, MysticstarMoonrise said:

Hi there! i have started playing the new version of Refractor and i have to say i LOVE where you are going with this. I do have a question if ya don't mind. I run the YouTube channel Lunar Shield on youtube and i want to make a video about Refractor. In this video i will review it and give some ideas i have for it. If ya dont mind me making such a video let me know! (i dont do any videos without the permission of the creator permission)

1) I 100% encourage and support your efforts.

2) I don't watch videos usually (my struggles with information in certain formats), so I may never actually SEE it myself.

3) If you have idea or criticism, feel free to send them directly to me as well as putting them in your video.

4) If you send me the link when your video is ready, I can add it to the mod description page.

8 hours ago, Vintera1 said:

Greetings, I've been encountering some ctd's after around 70 minutes playtime everytime. The latest ctd even happened around 40 min into the game while I was testing. 

Things I've tried to narrow it down: - only using the specified mods
                                                         - new(ish) savefile right at the beginning
                                                         - LOOT to re-sort the order
                                                         - cleaning Bethesda files with xEdit

One log is even telling me "[[commonmeterinterfacehandler <DevourmentPlayerFullnessMeter (FE000800)>]][ERROR] Couldn't determine the current attribute value zone. (Value: 0.451286)" which is the one who only lasted 40 min and not the usual 70-ish minutes (the 70 min told me that I've exceeded the array-count but I think that's on my side.)

If anyone could help me, I feel a bit lost at this point 
Many thanks :3 

(I've attached the crash-logs from the 40min incident and one of my 70min playthroughs) 

40 min: 

70 min:

Do you have a totally up to date version of JContainers installed, with no other mods overwriting it?

25 minutes ago, markdf said:

Do you have a totally up to date version of JContainers installed, with no other mods overwriting it?

I can confirm that I've the latest JContainer version. I only got recently into modding and just have the required mods installed to run this with 3 exceptions: "LazyItemHider Redux" to hide my helmet, "Jaxonz Positioner" to place items better and "Object Digester" as a fun test to see if it would run (which seemed to work until a ctd happened). Then I disabled all three using Vortex to see if this would still happen but sadly nothing changed. 

Thank you btw. for looking into this, I appreciate the work that went into the mod and also your time reading my messages. Modding made Skyrim exciting for me again and let me re-discovery its beauty

4 hours ago, Vintera1 said:

I can confirm that I've the latest JContainer version. I only got recently into modding and just have the required mods installed to run this with 3 exceptions: "LazyItemHider Redux" to hide my helmet, "Jaxonz Positioner" to place items better and "Object Digester" as a fun test to see if it would run (which seemed to work until a ctd happened). Then I disabled all three using Vortex to see if this would still happen but sadly nothing changed. 

Thank you btw. for looking into this, I appreciate the work that went into the mod and also your time reading my messages. Modding made Skyrim exciting for me again and let me re-discovery its beauty

Are you getting any JContainers spam in your console?

47 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Dumb question, but is there a command or option to clear out 'broken' digestion bars?image.png.cfc69a452712914495962e8ec097422d.png

I've got nothing in my stomach, I've tried resetting devourment as a whole, and flush vomit queue.

No, but I can add one.

In the meantime, if you swallow enough prey, it will get cleared when that bar gets reassigned to someone new.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

No, but I can add one.

In the meantime, if you swallow enough prey, it will get cleared when that bar gets reassigned to someone new.

How many is "enough"? I tried... 6 or so, it stepped over that bar to create a new one. I'll try more

Hi,

Very nice mod however, I notice extreme script latency when the mod is active.

For example, When I do try to vore a foe, it takes rougly 4s before some debug info get printed in the console and the swallowing visually begin.

Alongside that being a prey is just unplayable because, as one may expect, mashing with over 4s of latency does slow down the gameplay.

I used Elephant's Script Latency Tester, it gives me something aroud 120-180 ms while I do stay at 80-90 if I'm actively using the mod.

I do have a very big modlist which is for sure a part of the problem I agree.

Also, such latency may lead to an unexpected behaviour where the prey is being processed twice which result in a error message.

Am I the first to encounter that isssue ? Can I do something on my end to improve the situation ? besides uninstalling stuff of course.

1 hour ago, coco748 said:

Hi,

Very nice mod however, I notice extreme script latency when the mod is active.

For example, When I do try to vore a foe, it takes rougly 4s before some debug info get printed in the console and the swallowing visually begin.

Alongside that being a prey is just unplayable because, as one may expect, mashing with over 4s of latency does slow down the gameplay.

I used Elephant's Script Latency Tester, it gives me something aroud 120-180 ms while I do stay at 80-90 if I'm actively using the mod.

I do have a very big modlist which is for sure a part of the problem I agree.

Also, such latency may lead to an unexpected behaviour where the prey is being processed twice which result in a error message.

Am I the first to encounter that isssue ? Can I do something on my end to improve the situation ? besides uninstalling stuff of course.

Mark is probably the better person to answer this, but just to check; are you using this with the debug mode active?

Because that will definitely cause massive slow downs, and is not intended for actual game play use.

19 minutes ago, Macross. said:

Mark is probably the better person to answer this, but just to check; are you using this with the debug mode active?

Because that will definitely cause massive slow downs, and is not intended for actual game play use.

19 minutes ago, Macross. said:

Yes, my first guess would have been that debugging mode is on.

As for improving performance -- there are only two ways forward at this point. Remove complexity (can you live without the vore perks?), or make an SKSE plugin to do the heavy lifting (which I don't have the skills to do yet).

Well... I was indeed in debug mode, I've used it to get rid of a bugged prey for now some time. Thanks !

The performance has increased a lot thanks to that, however, it still feels slightly laggy in combat.

Is there some tricks I'm not aware of regarding scripting performances ?

I also feel like animations (swallowing,pooping, etc..) aren't played correctly : sometime they do get played, sometime they don't. Could it be related with my performance issue ?

6 hours ago, coco748 said:

Well... I was indeed in debug mode, I've used it to get rid of a bugged prey for now some time. Thanks !

The performance has increased a lot thanks to that, however, it still feels slightly laggy in combat.

Is there some tricks I'm not aware of regarding scripting performances ?

I also feel like animations (swallowing,pooping, etc..) aren't played correctly : sometime they do get played, sometime they don't. Could it be related with my performance issue ?

Most animations wont play in first person camera.

Sometimes the conditions for playing an animation aren't true; for example, many animations don't work when your weapons are equipped.