Sorry for all the trouble for asking so often about things, but does anyone know where to look to edit which creatures can be preds?  I like the idea of some 'larger' preds being able to swallow the player, but right now the prime culprit is slaughterfish and my need to erase them from existence for being able to eat/attack me while I'm just trying to swim!

... But it does also bring up an idea for a potential 'feature' if the devs are interested in it.  The ability for smaller creatures to 'reverse pred' a character, crawling inside on their own to 'attack' from within... with the danger of them being digested, but giving them a higher struggle damage as well.  Things the player's stomach can't digest at the time like undead (is there a 'small' undead?)  or machines wouldn't  take acid damage, or reduced, with the former applying poison and the latter increased 'ambient' damage from within.

22 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Sorry for all the trouble for asking so often about things, but does anyone know where to look to edit which creatures can be preds?  I like the idea of some 'larger' preds being able to swallow the player, but right now the prime culprit is slaughterfish and my need to erase them from existence for being able to eat/attack me while I'm just trying to swim!

... But it does also bring up an idea for a potential 'feature' if the devs are interested in it.  The ability for smaller creatures to 'reverse pred' a character, crawling inside on their own to 'attack' from within... with the danger of them being digested, but giving them a higher struggle damage as well.  Things the player's stomach can't digest at the time like undead (is there a 'small' undead?)  or machines wouldn't  take acid damage, or reduced, with the former applying poison and the latter increased 'ambient' damage from within.

That's an interesting idea...

23 minutes ago, xAteax said:

You would add them to the SPID files as an exclusion. The Nexus page for SPID describes in detail how to do this. And it's very easy with slaughterfish since you can get them all by name.

4 minutes ago, markdf said:

You would add them to the SPID files as an exclusion. The Nexus page for SPID describes in detail how to do this. And it's very easy with slaughterfish since you can get them all by name.

I'm looking at that. So I'd want to exclude them from having the keyword "DevourmentVorish" correct?

7 minutes ago, markdf said:

That's an interesting idea...

It is! And a variant of it reminds me of a comic, with skeletons doing much the same to 'take over' people... basically taking over the victim's body as a meat-suit. But that... gets a little fuckey here and just goes a bit beyond easily addable. xD Nor would it really be that... 'impressive' in skyrim, as it could go ne of two ways. the skel- Oh. Actually, that DOES pose an interesting idea with skeletons taking over bodies...with the Phylactery reformation, you could end up  having to reclaim your gear from your old, possessed body! Hah.

33 minutes ago, xAteax said:

I'm looking at that. So I'd want to exclude them from having the keyword "DevourmentVorish" correct?

Yes. You would want a line that looks something like

Keyword = DevourmentVorish | NOT Slaughterfish | NONE | NONE | NONE | NONE | 100

If you have Skyrim Immersive Creatures or some other mod that adds other kinds of slaughterfish, you'd need to add their names too.

Keyword = DevourmentVorish | NOT Slaughterfish , NOT Elder Slaughterfish , etcetra | NONE | NONE | NONE | NONE | 100

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

Keyword = DevourmentVorish | NOT Slaughterfish | NONE | NONE | NONE | NONE | 100

If you have Skyrim Immersive Creatures or some other mod that adds other kinds of slaughterfish, you'd need to add their names too.

Keyword = DevourmentVorish | NOT Slaughterfish , NOT Elder Slaughterfish , etcetra | NONE | NONE | NONE | NONE | 100

Roger, thanks for the help.

Minor thing, but it's for compatibility with mods like DA: Would it be difficult to add a forced regurgitate parameter for "on bleedout"? Had a situation where prey struggle downed me to bleedout (not death) then the prey's further struggles bypassed DA's 'downed' bar in favor of damaging actual health until player just broke and I had to use console to 'heal' back to >0 hp.

As another example (if this sort of behavior is a 'thing') would be essential NPCs or protected followers as preds... would the only way out be to succeed in struggling out of the pred is they're downed but unkillable?

Granted, I don't know how easy or even viable this would be to implement, these are just some thoughts I was having while playing and figured I might as well at least float the idea. Keep up the amazing work whenever you have the time/desire!

What if you wanted to, say remove draugrs, trolls, and giants? And maybe falmers too?

2 hours ago, markdf said:

6 minutes ago, MaveriKaos said:

What if you wanted to, say remove draugrs, trolls, and giants? And maybe falmers too?

Same thing, go into console and type "Help (basic name of creature)" to get the possible variations. You need to specify each one by name.

2 hours ago, xAteax said:

Minor thing, but it's for compatibility with mods like DA: Would it be difficult to add a forced regurgitate parameter for "on bleedout"? Had a situation where prey struggle downed me to bleedout (not death) then the prey's further struggles bypassed DA's 'downed' bar in favor of damaging actual health until player just broke and I had to use console to 'heal' back to >0 hp.

As another example (if this sort of behavior is a 'thing') would be essential NPCs or protected followers as preds... would the only way out be to succeed in struggling out of the pred is they're downed but unkillable?

Granted, I don't know how easy or even viable this would be to implement, these are just some thoughts I was having while playing and figured I might as well at least float the idea. Keep up the amazing work whenever you have the time/desire!

Easy enough to add a VomitAll call when the player is knocked down.

To escape from an unkillable pred, you just have to fill the struggle bar (or last until the holding time expires, if No Escape is unchecked).

2 hours ago, xAteax said:

Same thing, go into console and type "Help (basic name of creature)" to get the possible variations. You need to specify each one by name.

Or in the third column just put the FormID of the race.

16 minutes ago, xAteax said:

... Dumb question, but the 3BAv2 body does have stomach struggles right? I was fiddling in outfit studio and noticed that I didn't actually see any sliders for belly struggles.

Yeah?

image.png.e7cb45109a2e5d15c7931a35f540a83d.png

Your confusion might be that I remade the vore belly from scratch, which moved it down to the bottom of the morph list in OS, but the struggle sliders are still in the same place they've always been.

Should also be visible in the Belly subsection in Bodyslide (keep meaning to set those as hidden, no reason for them to be filling up the list...

image.png.fd8d9be7a48f52ca8446149c2a94fb97.png

1 hour ago, Macross. said:

Yeah?

image.png.e7cb45109a2e5d15c7931a35f540a83d.png

Your confusion might be that I remade the vore belly from scratch, which moved it down to the bottom of the morph list in OS, but the struggle sliders are still in the same place they've always been.

Should also be visible in the Belly subsection in Bodyslide (keep meaning to set those as hidden, no reason for them to be filling up the list...

image.png.fd8d9be7a48f52ca8446149c2a94fb97.png

Gotcha, thanks. I figured that was the case, but for the life of me I was just... completely missing the sliders on the list, and  I was beginning to think I was actually just crazy. xD

I have actually the problem, that devourment doesn't show up.

I tried any solution i could find or think of and it is not there.

Well, technically it is. It is in the plugin List in- and outside of the game, labeled as 'activated'.

But it neither shows up in the mcm nor do i get any powers or spells.

I can, however, talk to people and ask them about vore, but nothing happens. Regardless of their answer.

I'm gonna re-install my whole skyrim... the third time this week.
But this is my mod-list as it is, intended for a chill, lewd playthrough:

Spoiler

SKSE All-in-One

SSE Engine Fixes - did remove dll loader and installed part two as mentioned on the mod site

Abduction Redux

Alternate Start

Ars metallica

Ars Armorum

Auto Rescale Disabler

CBBE Outfits + DLC Patches

Blush when aroused

Bodyslide &Outfit Studio

Books of Dibella

CBBE

Campfire

CBBE SMP

Consoleutil

Creature Framework

Custom Skills Framework

Devourment Refactor

Diverse Dragons Collection

Dripping when Aroused

Easywheel

Eggfactory

Estrus

FNIS + Creature Pack

Frostfall

Fuz roh do

HDT SMP

Immersive Armors

Immersive Armors CBBE

Immersive Creatures

Immersive Weapons

iNeed

Jaxonz MCM Kicker

JContainers

Midas Magic

More Informative Console

Morrowloot Ultimate

Netscript Framework

Papyrus Extender

Papyrus Util

Racecompatibility

Racemenu

Radiant Prostitution

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Respawn NPCs (don't want empty feeding grounds one day^^)

SoS

SL Beastess

SL Deadly Drain

SL Eager NPCs

SL Inflation Framework

SL Solutions

SL Aroused

SL Framework

SL Enchantress

SL Defeat
Skyland Textures

SkyUI

Spectator Crowds

Spell Perk Item Redistributor

Succubus Heart

USSEP
Weightmorphs
XP32 Maximum Skeleton 

If not stated, everything is SE and latest Version as i did a clean reinstall after the last update for Devourment refactor.

Anything i can add to help, just ask.
(Where is that Log?)

NetScriptFramework.log.txt

1 hour ago, Raksuda said:

I have actually the problem, that devourment doesn't show up.

I tried any solution i could find or think of and it is not there.

Well, technically it is. It is in the plugin List in- and outside of the game, labeled as 'activated'.

But it neither shows up in the mcm nor do i get any powers or spells.

I can, however, talk to people and ask them about vore, but nothing happens. Regardless of their answer.

I'm gonna re-install my whole skyrim... the third time this week.
But this is my mod-list as it is, intended for a chill, lewd playthrough:

Reveal hidden contents

If not stated, everything is SE and latest Version as i did a clean reinstall after the last update for Devourment refactor.

Anything i can add to help, just ask.
(Where is that Log?)

NetScriptFramework.log.txt 750 B · 0 downloads

Best guess, you're missing either PapyrusUtil or JContainers -- or you have an outofdate version of one of them, or you have an outofdate version overwriting the uptodate version.