1 hour ago, markdf said:

[...] at least until you've expanded your stomach a bit (which you do by overeating -- until your fullness bar goes blue).

I tried that.

For testing purposes I ate 100 human meat making sure the fullness bar was blue at all times and never went orange or empty. My PC's weight went up to 250.

Is that "devourment capacity" in the Stats? If it is, it never changed from 0.183333. Did I do something wrong?

2 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

I tried that.

For testing purposes I ate 100 human meat making sure the fullness bar was blue at all times and never went orange or empty. My PC's weight went up to 250.

Is that "devourment capacity" in the Stats? If it is, it never changed from 0.183333. Did I do something wrong?

Ah, there appears to be a bug in that code. I'll fix it for the next version.

I have the latest version (2021-06-01) of Devourment Refactor installed and did make a new game when I installed it.

I have a problem with my framerate. It drops from 60 to 35 every time my PC vores.

I have to let my PC "digest -> defecate -> switch cell" to make my FPS go back to 60. Without switching cells my framerate stays at 35.

During digestion I can get the FPS back to normal by hitting TAB or ESC. I guess some script is doing some nasty stuff in the background.

I've attached my last save game, papyrus log and db_export.json in case somebody wants to have a look at it.

save_log_db.7z

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

I have the latest version (2021-06-01) of Devourment Refactor installed and did make a new game when I installed it.

I have a problem with my framerate. It drops from 60 to 35 every time my PC vores.

I have to let my PC "digest -> defecate -> switch cell" to make my FPS go back to 60. Without switching cells my framerate stays at 35.

During digestion I can get the FPS back to normal by hitting TAB or ESC. I guess some script is doing some nasty stuff in the background.

I've attached my last save game, papyrus log and db_export.json in case somebody wants to have a look at it.

save_log_db.7z 3.49 MB · 0 downloads

I need a quicksave made while the slowdown is happening.

Two things:

1)Is it safe to update mid-playthrough to newest version? Or would that break things.

2) Would it be possible to script  regurgitation on-death of a pred to simply releasing the prey, as opposed to the standard jettisoning/ ragdolling the prey? Slight issues with indoors being sent through walls/ back to start of the dungeon when the angle of the vomit does weird things. Plus, if a prey just ripped its own way out it wouldn't exactly be flinging itself into the air :P

oh and... 3) How hard would it be to make it so draugr/undead are digested into skeletons, instead of using the creature digest method? Makes a bit more sense IMO, but I'm weird and like to leave crypts emptied out with a fresh cairn made of bones at the entrance.

16 hours ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

june update seems to work only problem is the when dying it kills you instead of watching the digestion/kills you even if you still have tgm or become your pred on! weight morphs work perfectly still

I am having this same issue where being prey doesn't work as intended with a digesting predator...you die outright instead of going into the digestion cycle

it's pretty game breaking to have that entire segment of the mod just not work at all

29 minutes ago, xAteax said:

oh and... 3) How hard would it be to make it so draugr/undead are digested into skeletons, instead of using the creature digest method? Makes a bit more sense IMO, but I'm weird and like to leave crypts emptied out with a fresh cairn made of bones at the entrance.

Not hard, but can you confirm for me that nothing unexpected is using the DraugrRace? That it's literally just human-shaped zombie-style draugr?

37 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Two things:

1)Is it safe to update mid-playthrough to newest version? Or would that break things.

2) Would it be possible to script  regurgitation on-death of a pred to simply releasing the prey, as opposed to the standard jettisoning/ ragdolling the prey? Slight issues with indoors being sent through walls/ back to start of the dungeon when the angle of the vomit does weird things. Plus, if a prey just ripped its own way out it wouldn't exactly be flinging itself into the air :P

It should be safe.

I'll look into it.

49 minutes ago, xAteax said:

I'm weird and like to leave crypts emptied out with a fresh cairn made of bones at the entrance.

You're leaving the bones behind? You really are weird!

I'm collecting them in my Haven Bag. They're everywhere, on the floor, the bed, the crates and workbenches. That's how normal people do it!

17 minutes ago, markdf said:

Not hard, but can you confirm for me that nothing unexpected is using the DraugrRace? That it's literally just human-shaped zombie-style draugr?

I believe so, yes. Draugr, restless draugr, etc. . . Unless a mod adds in new things after it. There's two races, DraugrRace and DraugrMagicRace

10 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I'm collecting them in my Haven Bag. They're everywhere, on the floor, the bed, the crates and workbenches. That's how normal people do it!

Haven Bag? o.o

2 hours ago, Dravus said:

I am having this same issue where being prey doesn't work as intended with a digesting predator...you die outright instead of going into the digestion cycle

it's pretty game breaking to have that entire segment of the mod just not work at all

yeah im hoping mark look into this

2 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

I think your computer is having trouble keeping up with Devourment.

Devourment is probably the most script-intensive mod that any of you will ever run, ever. It is not for potatoes.

That said, if you disable struggle morphs, you'll gain some speed. Disabling the weightmanager will help too.

26 minutes ago, markdf said:

Unfortunately I can't replicate it.

I've not had this issue either... and I've been indulging a playstyle that is literally devouring enemies, then forcing myself into another to digest them while killing the pred slowly from within. :P

On a side note though: I think the SL Aroused functionality is semi-broke? As in, I can't turn it off. I have Cursed Loot in my load order, so getting horribly aroused every prey I eat is... dangerous :x 

27 minutes ago, xAteax said:

I've not had this issue either... and I've been indulging a playstyle that is literally devouring enemies, then forcing myself into another to digest them while killing the pred slowly from within. :P

On a side note though: I think the SL Aroused functionality is semi-broke? As in, I can't turn it off. I have Cursed Loot in my load order, so getting horribly aroused every prey I eat is... dangerous :x 

Less extreme changes then? I can do that.

Are there any guides on how to get outfits to work? I got the coldsteel conversion mod but this happens. Do I need something else or?? I don't see any sort of guides on how to get the outfits to work. I have used bodyslide before (yes I have CBBBE 3BB) and worked with Coldsteelj Fallout 4 weight gain mod before and know in order to stop all outfits to look huge you need to set the Nude SSBBW bodies SSBBW sliders to 0 and batch build, but here all I see is Devourment All Sliders and that does nothing to stop outfits from looking like this....can anyone help?

1132974420_SkyrimSpecialEdition6_2_202111_18_59PM.png.f935a6bb933d1ba45651044147eddc03.pngimage.png.a634cf2b8c87529eb0306b319d492d4c.png