I've been using refactor without an issue for a couple months now, updating intermittently without any issues. For whatever reason the other day I would CTD whenever I vored someone. I even tried going back a few refactor updates on new games to see if maybe it was the mod version causing the crash, but it seems like the version has nothing to do with it. Additionally, I can no longer load my save I've been using as it CTDs on load every time. Not only that but, the problem persists on new games as well. The only thing I did was remove all instances of the mega digestion add on and now any time I try to load Skyrim with Devourment activated it will more likely than not, crash on new game and WILL crash on load. On top of that when I can get a new game to load, the debugging section says I have all of the requirements. I've tried to reinstall the requirements, but no dice. Here are some recent crash logs. Any help would be appreciated. 

Crash_2021_5_29_23-26-32.txt Crash_2021_5_30_0-9-36.txt

54 minutes ago, fartmonger said:

I've been using refactor without an issue for a couple months now, updating intermittently without any issues. For whatever reason the other day I would CTD whenever I vored someone. I even tried going back a few refactor updates on new games to see if maybe it was the mod version causing the crash, but it seems like the version has nothing to do with it. Additionally, I can no longer load my save I've been using as it CTDs on load every time. Not only that but, the problem persists on new games as well. The only thing I did was remove all instances of the mega digestion add on and now any time I try to load Skyrim with Devourment activated it will more likely than not, crash on new game and WILL crash on load. On top of that when I can get a new game to load, the debugging section says I have all of the requirements. I've tried to reinstall the requirements, but no dice. Here are some recent crash logs. Any help would be appreciated. 

Crash_2021_5_29_23-26-32.txt 49.48 kB · 1 download Crash_2021_5_30_0-9-36.txt 50.41 kB · 0 downloads

How big is your cosave?

3 hours ago, fartmonger said:

Not very, I just tried moving my cosaves to a different folder to see if that could have been a problem, but refactor is still causing crashes.

Right but what is the actual size?

Hi, thanks for all your work on this mod.

Just to let you know, I have discovered a conflict with the 'Wet Function Redux SE' mod. The game will CTD when loading a save with both of these mods installed. (I can get both Wet Function and Devourment working perfectly independently of one another BTW. They just don't seem to want to play nicely together!)

Could be worth flagging in the potential conflicts tab on the front page in case anyone else runs into this as well?

On 5/30/2021 at 8:06 AM, forgetful hatter said:
  • Baka, aka Babo, aka BakaFactory, aka FactoryClosed, has provided us with a nonconsensual oral vore animation.

Everytime i come back here something more awesome has happened.

Partly one of the reasons I enjoy following this version of Devourment. Almost always something new around the corner. 

After clearing out a watchtower full of *lots* of bandits (extra bandits added by both "Immersive Wenches" and "More Vanilla Bandits"), I've been having nonstop "Your stomach doesn't have room!" messages. I've tried various stuff like quitting and relaunching the game, waiting a while, going in and out of buildings, etc.

My stomach *does* in fact have room; I can eat stuff fine. The messages just keep popping up anyway. Anyone else experience this?

1 hour ago, UskProd said:

After clearing out a watchtower full of *lots* of bandits (extra bandits added by both "Immersive Wenches" and "More Vanilla Bandits"), I've been having nonstop "Your stomach doesn't have room!" messages. I've tried various stuff like quitting and relaunching the game, waiting a while, going in and out of buildings, etc.

My stomach *does* in fact have room; I can eat stuff fine. The messages just keep popping up anyway. Anyone else experience this?

Does quitting the game and reloading fix it?

Encountered a bug in the 5/27/21 version.  I had my character venture into Embershard Mine and generally explore. (Female PC)  I consume the bandits and crap out the gear they drop.  Which was a ton of leather armor and iron/steel weapons.  I wanted to take the stuff back to Riverwood and sale it for easy coin. But instead of placing it in my inventory and over encumber myself, I would just eat everything that can fit into my stomach and lug it that way. 

When I got inside the general trader's building and shat out the stuff for selling. When I went to pick it up, it declared my PC as stealing the items.  

6 minutes ago, robokore said:

Encountered a bug in the 5/27/21 version.  I had my character venture into Embershard Mine and generally explore. (Female PC)  I consume the bandits and crap out the gear they drop.  Which was a ton of leather armor and iron/steel weapons.  I wanted to take the stuff back to Riverwood and sale it for easy coin. But instead of placing it in my inventory and over encumber myself, I would just eat everything that can fit into my stomach and lug it that way. 

When I got inside the general trader's building and shat out the stuff for selling. When I went to pick it up, it declared my PC as stealing the items.  

Can you use the console to check who DOES own it?

Love the mod! Thank you for your hard work.

Just wanted to note a problem I had and was able to figure out: Heavy Armory needs it's Kryptopyr's Patch otherwise it removes Devourment powers (Burp, Vore, etc) when you load a save file. No problem with the patch.

Also, I can take a shot at making pictures for Devourment powers if you'd like. I'm not a good artist, but the images are tiny and simple sillouettes, right? Shouldn't be too hard, and I'm open to suggestions.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Can you use the console to check who DOES own it?

I'm not too familiar with the console, but I'm willing to learn. I'm looking into it now.  I'll follow up with you soon. 

Edited by robokore
52 minutes ago, scalyjaws said:

Love the mod! Thank you for your hard work.

Just wanted to note a problem I had and was able to figure out: Heavy Armory needs it's Kryptopyr's Patch otherwise it removes Devourment powers (Burp, Vore, etc) when you load a save file. No problem with the patch.

Also, I can take a shot at making pictures for Devourment powers if you'd like. I'm not a good artist, but the images are tiny and simple sillouettes, right? Shouldn't be too hard, and I'm open to suggestions.

They have a mesh too, and I don't know how it interacts with the textures.

Actually, what might be even better are screenshots for the wiki. No one has to learn any new weird technical thing, and people visiting the wiki get more useful, visual information.

Edited by markdf
43 minutes ago, robokore said:

I'm not too familiar with the console, but I'm willing to learn. I'm looking into it now.  I'll follow up with you soon. 

Oh dude, it will change your skyrim experience forever. So many problem-solving things you can only do from there.

31/2 UPDATE, new weight morphs are awesome, works on other preds and it was something i wanted for a long time! 
bug 1, getting vored is not doing the damage it suppose to be doing, only doing 1 dammage per rate XD setting anything other than 1.0 on the acid damage kills the player so does not having become your pred(also just kills you instantly after losing to get out of pred) sometimes it works where it does do what it suppose to do(which is waiting for the pred or fully digest you then it kills you or becoming ur pred) so i say this is a grande bug that should be looked into, other than that everything else is working perfectly XD 

ScreenShot32.png

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot34.png

1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Question how dos Frenzy work exactly?

If player has the cordyceps perk and is vored, they get to control their pred (called "cordyceps control").

If an NPC has the cordyceps perk and is vored, the pred has frenzy applied to them. This also happens if you disable cordyceps control in the quick menu, or if you press the dialogue key to end cordyceps control.

4 hours ago, markdf said:

If player has the cordyceps perk and is vored, they get to control their pred (called "cordyceps control").

If an NPC has the cordyceps perk and is vored, the pred has frenzy applied to them. This also happens if you disable cordyceps control in the quick menu, or if you press the dialogue key to end cordyceps control.

Ok thanks, but how do I level up my prey skill?

40 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok thanks, but how do I level up my prey skill?

Get swallowed, struggle free.

You also get a trickle of prey XP for doing pred stuff (and vice versa).

I've installed the latest version 2021-06-01 and did start a new game. I'm not sure if the following is a bug or me just not understanding how it works.

"Micro Mode" enabled and belly completely empty:

1st victim: Slaughterfish - vore worked (PC did wrong animation again, is set to use anal vore but instead used "Feminine Pickup Animation")

2nd victim Mudcrab (small version) - PC did forward-jump animation, vore didn't happen

3rd victim: another Mudcrab (small version) - PC did forward-jump animation, vore didn't happen

Then I killed both Mudcrabs and tried to vore their bodies, didn't work, just forward-jump animation.

I had to disable "Micro Mode" in order to be able to vore the Mudcrab bodies.

Are the small Mudcrabs too big or is something going wrong in my game?

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

I've installed the latest version 2021-06-01 and did start a new game. I'm not sure if the following is a bug or me just not understanding how it works.

"Micro Mode" enabled and belly completely empty:

1st victim: Slaughterfish - vore worked (PC did wrong animation again, is set to use anal vore but instead used "Feminine Pickup Animation")

2nd victim Mudcrab (small version) - PC did forward-jump animation, vore didn't happen

3rd victim: another Mudcrab (small version) - PC did forward-jump animation, vore didn't happen

Then I killed both Mudcrabs and tried to vore their bodies, didn't work, just forward-jump animation.

I had to disable "Micro Mode" in order to be able to vore the Mudcrab bodies.

Are the small Mudcrabs too big or is something going wrong in my game?

Papyrus.0.log 365.77 kB · 1 download

The Pickup animation happens when prey are much smaller than you are.

The jump with no vore means your vore attack failed. It absolutely should not be playing on anything dead though.

Mudcrabs are DEFINITELY too big when micromode is enabled, at least until you've expanded your stomach a bit (which you do by overeating -- until your fullness bar goes blue).

Hey, Can anyone provide me with a set of weight adjustment in the devourment menu to make my character very thick but without the fat lines like in Coolsteelj's bbw slider?  Something like this:

Not a huge fan of Fat lines in the SSBBW sliders, I just want the pure Thick that looks good. I'm not that good at sculpting a body that suits my tastes.