[mod] Physical Attributes

Not sure if this is just happening to me. But just a heads up with this mod enabled. When I create a new custom character the marriage age and education options are crossed off like this:

596110624_InkedMarriage-educationmodenabledcropped_LI.jpg.f72474629db953c8c3ce81bda656adfc.jpg

As opposed to this when then mod is disabled:

248288072_Marriage-educationmoddisabledcropped.jpg.68eab04ed1ee31401be3a6d3d7e40ec5.jpg

Not exactly game breaking, but I like to start off my rulers at 16.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks.

50 minutes ago, PixnMinx said:

Not sure if this is just happening to me. But just a heads up with this mod enabled. When I create a new custom character the marriage age and education options are crossed off like this:

As opposed to this when then mod is disabled:

Not exactly game breaking, but I like to start off my rulers at 16.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks.

Are you also using Coetus Anima? That mod changes the age of adulthood to 18 (which can cause issues). If so, please, deactivate Coetus Anima and see if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry to bother you (and for my english, I'm not native). I got this (screenshot) when I'm in game. Can you help me please ?

I've download the most recent mod versions. The order seems good but I can't read valuables. And, when I try to make my own character, I can't see any difference when I change muscles.

I hope you can understand me ?

Capture d’écran 2021-12-24 142640.png

Edited by Stygmath
20 hours ago, Stygmath said:

I played a 200 years game without any change. I have deleted all the files in my mod file, downloaded again and it is the same. I play with Carnalitas, CBO, physical attributes and Coetus  Anima (in this order in the playset).

All I can suggest further is that you try the correct load order.

1.Carnalitis

2. CBO

3. Physical attributes

4. Coetus Anima

I'm using the latest version of the game 1.4.4 and it works fine. Make sure you have the correct palylist set before clicking play if you use the launcher. 

C'est une erreur de localisation. Tu jeux le jeu en français, mais la terminologie de mod est uniquement en anglais.

Ça peut être corrigé si tu vas au dossier de localisation pour le mod, crées un copie du dossier anglais qui s'appelle "french", puis remplace toute les instances de "l_english" en chaque nom de fichier et texte de fichier avec "l_french".  Après ça le texte disparu va apparaître (en anglais).

---------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a localization issue.  You're running the game in French, while the mod only has English terminology.

It can be fixed by going into the mod localization folder, copying/renaming the folder from "english" to "french", then replacing every instance of "l_english" in each localization file's name and text to "l_french". The missing text will then show up (in English).

A huge pain for little return, I know.

@StygmathThe first thing that pops out is that you didn't install CBO properly. You need all of the CBO files, including the clothes from 1-4 of CBO, so 5 files in total for 1 mod. Read the description of a mod thoroughly before installing.  Download the other files, install them and put them in order in the playset.

Edited by Gagi114
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a bit of an issue with some values ranges for females. Basically wife gets pregnant, wives butt and bosom grows 3 sizes. Is there a way to reel in the outrageous breast sizes to something more... realistic?

I looked at breast gene.txt, but don't quite understand what I should touch upon and what should be left as is, any suggestions? 

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2022 at 4:25 AM, Mrlock44 said:

Is this mod able to be updated to the latest version?

Yeah would love to see this updated—it goes so well with CBO!

Or has anyone checked if using the existing version will work with Royal Court? Seems like Mange’s working hard on updating CBO (thanks Mange!).

12 hours ago, doruareaba said:

Yeah would love to see this updated—it goes so well with CBO!

Or has anyone checked if using the existing version will work with Royal Court? Seems like Mange’s working hard on updating CBO (thanks Mange!).

It works without crashing, put it at the very top of your load order. That being said, stat seeding is very slow, and there might be some unforeseen bugs.

So I really like the idea and concept of this mod, however, I struggle with wanting to use it because it's not intuitive IMO (or maybe I'm just struggling) on how to best manage your character's stats. In my most recent playthrough while I made sure my main character and wife were matching on desired traits and on genes that I could edit with the debug tool, all of my kids kept coming out with a "weakness" and no one in my entire court could muster up prowess above 6 or 7 on their own. If this mod could come with a backdoor so you can better manage each character to ensure that the traits within a family are more consistent would be great. Tbh, I think if was built into an event like "your wife got pregnant what kind of child do you want to pray for" and it walks through some of the more major physical traits (height, muscle, breasts, penis, strength, etc.). I think that would be a nice RP way to do it. I do appreciate how this mod is "smoothing out" some of my characters after they are made with CBO, but it gets disheartening when you put in some intentional effort to generate a family that looks a particular way, the genes at the initial set up of the game don't produce the desired effect and/or I'm not sure how to edit after the first year or so to fix/correct the genes of a person. 

I have to say that I'm a big fan of this mod. I like the approach it takes towards diversifying bodies, and I'm thrilled that you have updated it. I agree with some of the criticism @Mithrasity put forward, but the positives outweigh the cons. I hope this mod stays strong throughout the years. 

So is the description for this mod still accurate?

The only real effect on game play this has is that I've created modifiers that effect health and prowess based on your characters physical appearance.

Is that all it does? I feel like  it's scope and achievements are greater currently  than that, but not quite sure?

I feel like an experienced user could give a rundown of why they use this mod and it would very very helpful for people who havent kept informed during the entireity of its development.

Edited by Dwjliel
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to hide the traits this mod gives? The icons are very low-quality right now, and they clutter up the character view to the point that when searching for a spouse or anything like that, it doesn't show any traits on any character.

Hi, just wanna ask if you're gonna add chinese localization into this mod?

If not, can I translate the script to you so you can make a localization version of this mod, since I have no idea about how to make a localization mod on my own. Thank you.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:38 AM, ohya3838 said:

Hi, just wanna ask if you're gonna add chinese localization into this mod?

If not, can I translate the script to you so you can make a localization version of this mod, since I have no idea about how to make a localization mod on my own. Thank you.

If you just send me a zip with all the English files in the localization folder except with the words translated, I can include it in the next update