[mod] Physical Attributes

Been wordering why my games lags like hell when i start a new game and i cant save.
Guess its the same as everyone else.

Also my female children have started to get small tits and small dick traits even though i have futanari disabled and the mother has giant tits.
Is this becouse of this mod or something else?
Any tip on what to disable here?

dhhhhhh.png

Edited by Thzuri

Using the GUK fixes for 1.8 works on my game, however the game is stuck on saving when I use the physical attributes mod. Does anyone have any fix for that? Or at least can point me to the right direction to where I can see the error messages? 

My current mod order:

Carnalitas

GUK Carnalitas

CBO

GUK CBO

Physical Attributes

CBO Carnal court lite

Carnal court lite animation pack

On 12/10/2022 at 3:47 AM, soulbound1234 said:

Using the GUK fixes for 1.8 works on my game, however the game is stuck on saving when I use the physical attributes mod. Does anyone have any fix for that? Or at least can point me to the right direction to where I can see the error messages? 

My current mod order:

Carnalitas

GUK Carnalitas

CBO

GUK CBO

Physical Attributes

CBO Carnal court lite

Carnal court lite animation pack

PA takes some in game years to get all the seeding done for the characters so letting the game run 2-3 years without saving at all, not even autosaves, and letting it get all of that done allows the game to run better and also allows me to save. The way I do is I set the autosave option under game settings to "Every 5 years" and after that set it to the preferred amount of time. Though that does put pressure on you not to fuck anything up or risk doing it all over again lol. Though this was on 1.7.2 and I haven't tested it on 1.8.X yet.

Just to follow up, under 1.8.X (1.8.0 and 1.8.1 so far) I've been able to run with PA (after fixes to Carnalitas & CBO).  Only run it for a few years in game so far, but traits seem to be functioning, as does the wet nurse courtier role.

Like others though, the game is extremely slow at the beginning is it seeds the traits and I avoided saving until a couple of in game years had passed.  However given it's seeding multiple traits for thousands of npcs, this perhaps is not surprising.

Some minor gui compatibility issues with other lewd mods, in particular Carnalitas Slavery Expansion, I've noted so far, but that's about it.

Edited by GallowsUK
On 12/24/2022 at 12:51 AM, bobstone264264 said:

Anyone else having this same problem as I am? I'll start up a new game with 1.8.1 with Physical Attributes and about 5-6 days in the game will freeze and crash to desktop.

Yeah, same issue. The game start on 15th Sept. and it will freeze on 20th Sept. 

Ideally you want Full screen barbershop above Carnalitas for the menus to work best, but it's not likely to be causing any other issue.

If it's freezing up, is it crashing completely? Ultimately PA takes a very long time to seed all the attributes and the game slows down massively even on the most powerful rig. 

As such it's difficult to suggest a fix as the mod is working as designed, would need to reduce the number of traits to improve performance.

This mod is totally bugged with starting a NEW GAME ... while playing from a excisting game it works. 

But with a NEW GAME this one is a killer even on the document folder. 

Before people complain even straight insert into MAIN GAME causes issue .. so needs a definetly overhaul.

Cause the ability to not SAVE even after 1 HOUR of letting the game run , is definetly a killer with a NEW GAME. 

So if you really want to use this not updated mess (cause it has it's charms.. ) , then don't enable it with a NEW GAME , enable it when a GAME is saved already. 

I don't even know how to fix this stuff. so hope somebody wants to go trough all the scripts and fix it. 

Was using this for Carnaval extending slavery but it totally borked the game Physical attribute when starting a new game with the rules to metric system. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 3:16 PM, Makhno79 said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to get opinion modifiers on the character traits in Physical Attributes, or are they purely aesthetic?

quite easily actually.

just go to the physical attributes folder, then into common/traits. There are multiple trait files. in them there are sections for every trait.

just inseert a

general_opinion = -10

under the index line(s) for example.

Done. but remember if u change things here any update will kill the changes. so maybe copy all the changed txt files into a new folder and make a seperate mod that u load after PA

Edited by nYidentity
11 hours ago, nYidentity said:

quite easily actually.

just go to the physical attributes folder, then into common/traits. There are multiple trait files. in them there are sections for every trait.

just inseert a

general_opinion = -10

under the index line(s) for example.

Done. but remember if u change things here any update will kill the changes. so maybe copy all the changed txt files into a new folder and make a seperate mod that u load after PA

Superb, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 4:36 PM, radarcolorwall said:

All the butts are the same size visually, regardless of traits or the game size number value. Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes if you ruler designer create somebody , they ad a variable RULER created muscles that conflicts with CBO muscles .. and picking a certain butt trait fixes it into set position that is 0 buttsize.

Fix either save edit the variable ruler muscle.

or do not select a butt trait , and let the game random generate a butt trait for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 1:12 AM, bobstone264264 said:

mod order.PNG

Fullscreen barbershop needs to be loaded first , before all others start overwriting a lot of the stuff and you have CBO  cause of the GUK fix .. 

The fixes needs to be after the Mod . 

The way it works in Crusader kings 3 files is , simply this the last mod overwrites all previous mod if same name file used, then there is the Alphabetic and number order. 

So always on top Fullscreen barbershop.. cause you only need it for viewing barbershop , in case a file like CBO start messing around with Weights and Poses. 

Order of the mods is important, you got Carnalitas and GUK Fix Carnalitas allright ( I think by now GUK should simply toss his files into Carnalitas and call it GUK temp Carnalitas till Cheri Song is back) .. so in other words what I did is simply dump GUK fix Carnalitas files into Carnalitas itself and just edited the descriptor to match the update. 

Your load order is a mess, I am suprised it even loaded. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having problems with physical attributes for some time.

Text blocks from the mod are not displayed correctly in the game, for example in the Perks, like:

"Trait_Huge_Hips" - and the tooltip says: "Trait_Huge_Hips_desc".

With "Lazy's Dynamic Affairs" I have the same problems, and also the events are not displayed correctly.

Other mods are also affected, but not all.

Carnalitas works fine, and so do others like "Ultimate Nudity", or the "Family Romance Mod".

Could it be because I am using the German version of the game? But I don't think so.

My Loading Order:

-Carnalitas

-GUK Fix Carnalitas

-Character Body Overhaul

-Character Body Overhaul 1.7 Patch

-GUK Fix Character Body Overhaul

-Physical Attributes

I am very happy about help :)

Sounds like a language localisation issue if you're seeing things with _desc as it implies a missing description.

Edited by GallowsUK