Latex Witch 1.10 3ba conversion

Hide contents

Made with CBBE 3BA (3BBB) 2.04.

-Not tested in-game.

1300280015_TRXLatexWhitch_1_13ba.7z

Optional:

Latex Witch 1.10 leveled list inject

Reveal hidden contents

Distributed alongside Vanilla Ebony armors and outfits, and added male Vanilla Ebony models to items using slot 32/33/37.

-Not tested in-game.

LatexWhitch Leveled Lits Inject.7z

Please leave a message if there are issues with any of this.

They're great conversions!  Thanks Arthacs!! 

10 hours ago, Arthacs said:

Sure, why not.

Latex Witch 1.10 3ba conversion

Reveal hidden contents

Made with CBBE 3BA (3BBB) 2.04.

-Not tested in-game.

1300280015_TRXLatexWhitch_1_13ba.7z

Optional:

Latex Witch 1.10 leveled list inject

Reveal hidden contents

Distributed alongside Vanilla Ebony armors and outfits, and added male Vanilla Ebony models to items using slot 32/33/37.

-Not tested in-game.

LatexWhitch Leveled Lits Inject.7z

Please leave a message if there are issues with any of this.

May be better to post it as mod on LL and i give a link to it on Latex Witch main mod page?

19 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

1. I already wrote about why 4k textures on previous pages but you can dowscale them to 2k or less with GIMP2 + DDS plugin. Im saving all textures in LE DDS format for this purposes.

2. No. I have plans on slot 35 :) But you can do it by yourself with few easy edits in BS nif file and in esp with Kit or SSEEdit.

The uncompressed textures could be saved using BC7 compression, this would cut down on file size (similar file size to DXT5,) improve performance with them in game, and keep the quality comparable to uncompressed.

Anyone can do this using Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Textures already saved using DXT compression don't benefit from this conversion, the originals/uncompressed would need to be used instead.

The downside to this is that BC7 textures are not compatible with LE.

42 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

The uncompressed textures could be saved using BC7 compression, this would cut down on file size (similar file size to DXT5,) improve performance with them in game, and keep the quality comparable to uncompressed.

Anyone can do this using Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Textures already saved using DXT compression don't benefit from this conversion, the originals/uncompressed would need to be used instead.

The downside to this is that BC7 textures are not compatible with LE.

Yes but not all understand how to work with BC7 compression so for now im using DTX5 for people who wants to do LE conversion.

1 hour ago, C4B1N said:

Hey, again a very cool outfit.

One question, if i equip one of the bodys the milker and futa devices will be worn but can't be seen. If I equip your COW outfit it works though. Any ideas?

Only one - DD settings. 

59 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

Макс, ты будешь портировать свой мод под LE?
Если нет то могу ли я это сделать?
(Yes, I know that the site requires the use of English, but I'm too lazy)

Неа. Я уже озверел от ЛЕ. На все мои моды такие же открытые разрешения как и у Нишетанаки. Делайте все, что нравится, испрользуйте в своих модах мои меши и текстуры. Ограничений всего два:

1. Если мод выложен здесь то никуда его не перезаливать (свои конверсии, адаптации и дополнения можете)

2. Если используете что-то мое, то просто упомяните в титрах :)

Это все. Так что да, делай под ЛЕ и выкладывай от себя где хочешь.

5 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

1. Если мод выложен здесь то никуда его не перезаливать (свои конверсии, адаптации и дополнения можете)

2. Если используете что-то мое, то просто упомяните в титрах :)

Может в дискорде обговорим все нюансы? Я давно тебя там не видел :) Кстати спасибо за прикольную одежку.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:02 AM, CirnoNeuron said:

I have tried other small variations of the naming, as well as downloading files again just to make sure, 

It's one archive split into 4 parts. Extracting the first part should also extract the other parts automatically. You can check that it has worked by looking at the folders where the first part extracted everything to.

3 hours ago, Hydragon said:

Может в дискорде обговорим все нюансы? Я давно тебя там не видел :) Кстати спасибо за прикольную одежку.

Сижу там же и под тем же ником. Только акк другой. Старый сдох недавно.