1 hour ago, Dwnld said:

[LWC] Top 2 (+- cups) seems to have missing textures. 

I merged all three archives into one so my mod list would look cleaner. Could that cause the problem? I didn't remove anything when I merged them though. What is the name of the texture file?

ScreenShot343.jpg

Here it is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sUL1goZWGTx5hrW2GwXwNjj3l8jU-3lg/view

Update v1.1

Fixed

1. Boots sounds
2. Missed Top2 textures

New

1. Shoulders
2. Top4 (this is armorpart for tests but may be someone need it)
3. Chainmail versions of all Cups
4. ABS Guard Chainmail and Latex
5. Powercored Thongs (buttplug with black soulgem) regular and futa
6. Milk conteiner for futa milker (filled, as potion)
7. Slidergroup for BS

For now this set contains 43 armorparts.  

My Skyrim-girl is happy with her new mistress armor and is eager to fight. Hope you like it too  :)

And i need some rest for now... :) So you can do any conversions.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

How do you extract this? I figured you would unzip it all together with 7z, but that it isn't quite working for me. There's also a password prompt. Do I not need to get the first three files? Are they just the older version?

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001 + TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002 + TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.003 + TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.004

And no passworsd. 250MB limit. I cant do nothing with it.

Download all 4 parts and start unpacking from 001

37 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

I guess it's a problem on my end, these files aren't downloading correctly for me. The first part comes fine, but the other three don't come out as archives, just .002 File, .003 File and .004 File and they can't be extracted with the first file.

Yep. Looks like something wrong. I will try to reupload files now.

Fu...k, im to hurry...

Looks like problem is in this indexses "17608106_" attached by LL to filenames while they uploading. If you delete this indexes from filenames - all will unpacks with no warnings.

I dont know what it is. May be i do something wrong.

Wait a little i reuploading files back.

Files re-uploaded, but that strange indexes are still there. I dont know what it is. After downloading just delete them from filenames and all will works fine.

Filenames must be

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.003

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.004

5 minutes ago, KoreanMan96 said:

Hey I don't know if what I am doing wrong. I can open file 001 fine, but I cannot open any of the other ones. It just says that I cannot open as an archive. What am I doing wrong?

P.s.

I have also renamed them and done everything else I believe. 

I have been having same problem

28 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Download files. Rename them. All works fine. Filenames must be

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.003

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.004

After a review on compressing files, I realized I was being a dumb-dumb. Thanks for your patience. 

6 minutes ago, CirnoNeuron said:

Seems not to matter what I do, 001 opens fine, 002-004 cannot open as archive, copy and past renaming did nothing, shame, mod looks really well done.

File name format

[NyArchiveName] . [7z] . [Part Number] 

Try to do next

Change archives names to

1.7z.001

1.7z.002

1.7z.003

1.7z.004

[NyArchiveName] must be the same in every file. Just be accurate with renaming.

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001 is what I had to rename the first to get it to work, the next 3 I have tried ex...  TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002     [TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002    and now just the 1.7z.002    did it for all of them the same, and always 001 is fine, 002 - 004 fail.   first time in prob. 15 yrs that I have had such trouble with a zip archive. this 1 has me stumped.

I have tried other small variations of the naming, as well as downloading files again just to make sure, 

5 hours ago, CirnoNeuron said:

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001 is what I had to rename the first to get it to work, the next 3 I have tried ex...  TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002     [TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002    and now just the 1.7z.002    did it for all of them the same, and always 001 is fine, 002 - 004 fail.   first time in prob. 15 yrs that I have had such trouble with a zip archive. this 1 has me stumped.

I have tried other small variations of the naming, as well as downloading files again just to make sure, 

I checked it twice with renaming. All works fine. I dont know what to tell you. Sorry.

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

I will gladly pay you Tuesday if you (or someone) converts this to LE and UUNP!!

I will not do this conwersion but i give permission to do this so i think someone will make it. Im not playing with LE enymore. Just tired from it.